Being a Rockstar Sucks

By RedPandaKat

Jace is the lead singer to Silver Snakebites and he hates it. He used to love it, until girls began loving th... More

Being a Rockstar Sucks 1
Being a Rockstar Sucks 2
Being a Rockstar Sucks 3
Being a Rockstar Sucks 4
Being a Rockstar Sucks 6
Being a Rockstar Sucks 7
Being a Rockstar Sucks 8
Being a Rockstar Sucks 9
Being a Rockstar Sucks 10
Being a Rockstar Sucks 11
Being a Rockstar Sucks 12
Being a Rockstar Sucks 13
Being a Rockstar Sucks 14
Being a Rockstar Sucks 15
Being a Rockstar Sucks 16
Being a Rockstar Sucks 17
Being a Rockstar Sucks 18
Being a Rockstar Sucks 19
Being a Rockstar Sucks 20
Being a Rockstar Sucks 21
Being a Rockstar Sucks 22
Being a Rockstar Sucks 23
Being a Rockstar Sucks 24
Being a Rockstar Sucks 25
Being a Rockstar Sucks 26
Being a Rockstar Sucks 27
Being a Rockstar Sucks 28
Being a Rockstar Sucks 29
Being a Rockstar Sucks 30
Bonus Chapter 1~Elliot Meets Jace
Being a Rockstar Sucks 31
Being a Rockstar Sucks 32
Being a Rockstar Sucks 33
Being a Rockstar Sucks 34
Being a Rockstar Sucks 35
Being a Rockstar Sucks 36
Being a Rockstar Sucks 37
Being a Rockstar Sucks 38
Being a Rockstar Sucks 39
Being a Rockstar Sucks 40
Being a Rockstar Sucks 41
Being a Rockstar Sucks 42
Being a Rockstar Sucks 43
Being a Rockstar Sucks 44
Being a Rockstar Sucks 45
Being a Rockstar Sucks 46
Being a Rockstar Sucks 47
Being a Rockstar Sucks~Final~
Author's note: Sequel info

Being a Rockstar Sucks 5

80.2K 772 121
By RedPandaKat

****Chapter5****

Serenity's pov

I could feel myself slipping out of unconciousness,I shifted trying to get more comfortable,but a grasp around my wasit made me immovable.I reluctantly opened my eyes to see nothinh unusual.Just sunlight seeping through the red curtains.I attempted to shift again,but the grasp tightened to an almost painful hold.I frowned and heard a deep chuckle behind me,along with feeling their chest vibrate on my back.they loosened their grip a bit and I turned around to see a goofy smiling idiot.Jace.My frown deepened and my eyebrows furrowed.What the hell?!

"Morning shortstuff,the sun has risen for you!"He exclaimed,his multi-colored hair messy and grey eyes twinkling.

"What the hell Jace?!"I yelled trying to wiggle out,but he tightened his grip,his mouth tugged up at the corners.I truely hated this guy.More than I hated the color pink or raisins.

"Blake touched me..."He confessed his bottom lip trembled.I tried to not laugh at his pathetic face and just snorted.

"Oh really?He touched you no no's?"I questioned sarcastically and he nodded weakly.

"He touched me here..."He whispered pointing to his abs,which I know realized he was half naked.Usually I'd freak out,but i just couldn't take Jace seriously."and here..."He said pointing to his manjunk"Here i'll show you..."He continued while smirking and reaching for his black boxers.

"No you Perv!It'll burn my eyes!"I yelled frantically covering my innocent eyes.

"You sure?"He smirked

"Yes!"

"Okay your loss..."He sighed,shaking his head in disapproval.

"Get off!"I yelled,distangling myself from his grasp and throwing him off the bed.He fell with a loud thump and I looked down at him smirking.He glared in return.

"Jeez I was just gonna show you what every one of my fans want."He defended with playfulness.

"Dick."I retorted dryly.

"Yeah!Thats what I was gonna show you,but now you lost your chance!"He said smugly.

I sighed and pointed to the door,signling for him to leave.He smirked and climbed back on the bed.I narrowed my brown eyes at him"You have 3 seconds to get off."I threatened.

He smiled mischeviously"Or what?"He challenged,staying in place.

"1...2..."I began slowly and he didnt move a freakin' inch.I glared"3!"I shouted and tackled him off the bed,before he could move,his eys were wide with shock.

He landed with an "Ooof!'And i landed on him.He examined our position and smiled widely"Well I do like it rough."He smirked.

"Gawd your the biggest dick in the world!"I shouted with annoyance.

"Hells Yeah!"He agreed smugly,looking behind me.I turned confused and surprised to see 3 pairs of eyes watching with utter shock.Oh no!

"Its not what you think!"I defended my innocence.They continued to gawk,clearly not convinced.then Blake opened his stupid mouth.

"You like THAT and not Me!"Blake accused horrified.I tried to get off Jace,but he held me in place.

"You heard the lady,I've got the biggest dick in the world!"Jace said smirking wildly.I really wnated to beat the crap out of him.

"Thats not what I meant!"I I yelled and kneed Jace in the gut.He quickly let go and I ran to Liz"Liz!Really,I meant dick as douchebag.Believe your best friend!"I pleaded at her shocked face.

She looked backa nd forth,from me to Jace.Finally she nodded,her shock gone"I believe you,I know you dont like blondes."She agreed.Usui and Blake also seemed to believe me.

I sighed in relief"Thanks Liz!"

"I'm not fully blonde..."Jace muttered discouraged.I ignorted him,he's already caused so much trouble for me.

"Alright then Serenity get dressed,we're going out!"Liz yelled excitedly.

'Where?"I frowned.

"Downstairs,so Usui,Blake and Jace can go sign autographs!"She squeeled and Usui smiled sweetly.

'Fun."I said sarcastically,and then an awesome idea popped in my head."How about you go with the guys and I go walk around to see if I can find Criss Angel!"I suggested happily and all four of them frowned.

"You like him?Hes like forty!"Blake accused,Jeez hes like a chick.

I rolled my eyes"You guys are just jealous 'cause he can do awesome magic tricks."

Jace looked upset,but answered with a smirk and confidenece nonetheless"I can show you magic."

"Sicko!"I shouted disgusted.Jace is just as bad as Blake.

"Hells no,I can show her REAL magic!"Blake argued,his black eyes glowing.Oh gawd...

"Alright shut up you three!Get ready,we need to be down in 30 minutes!"Usui demanded strictly.

"But I don't want to..."Jace whined like a 5 year old.

"Dude theres gonna be hot chicks!"Blake persuaded miserably.Jace rolled his eyes,then gaver his legendary smirk.

"I only want this hot chick!"He stated wrapping me in his arms.Both Usui and Blake's eyes widened,while Liz "awww'd".I snorted and stepped away from him.

"Just get ready idiot."I demande pushing him and the rest out of the room.No way am I gonna change in front of 2 obnoxious,perverts.

"Okay!See you down there!"Jace kissed my cheeck.Ew...I wiped my cheeck off in disgust,while he smiled warmly his grey eyes filled with happiness.Why do I have a feeling that hes hardly ever happy? 

********************* 

After taking a long shower and changing into a purple t-shirt,black skinny jeans and purple converse I headed downstairs.But not toward the Casino,where they said they would be.I walked over to the Cris Angel store.i had an obsession with him,even idf he is in his 40's.So what,he looks like in his early 30's or late 20's anyway.

I ignored the endless text and calls I got from Jace and walked eagerly into the store.Unfortunately,I didn't see my cool magician,so I decided to buy a  poster of him instead.I walked out happily and roamed Luxor.At some point I spotted a flamboyant candy store and practically squeeled as I ran over to it.I rushed inside and bought any candy imaginable.I was in absolute bliss.

While I was walking out I decided to try a new flavored taffy I bought.I shoved it in my mouth and chewed eagerly,until a vile taste filled my mouth.I arubtly spit the candy out and to my horror it landed in the hair of a red headd dude walking in front of me.

I watched anxiously as he stopped and touched the back of his head,feeling the sticky,black taffy.He tried pulling it out,but it was stuck like glue.As he was doing this,I noticed his handsome face.It was charasmistic and chiseled.He was tall,lean and muscular.He looked like the rocker type.He had an eyebrow  piercing,plus a few tattos on his arm.His long crimson hair framed his angular face perfectly.His chocolate eyes met mine suspiciously and he walked toward me.My eyes widened in horror,he's going to beat me.

"Did you do this?"He interrogated,pointing to the back of his head.

"Psh!No!I saw...saw"My eyes wandered to a toy store and I saw a Dora doll.I quickly made up a lie."I saw Dora do it!"I accused nervously.

His creamy brown eyes narrowed."Really?"

I nodded my head rapidly,causing my brown/black hair to bounce around"Yeah...she thought you were...Swiper...you know the evil fox."I laughed nervously.He is definitely going to beat me.

He inched closer."Oh really?"He asked huskily and I lost it there.I suck at lying!

"Okay I did it!I'm sorry!It was just so nasty!I didnt see you!Just beat the carp outta me and get over with it!"I admitted guiltily.

He bursts out laughing and my eyebrows furroew in confusion. Is he going to beat me?"Wow you should of seen your face!PRICELESS!"He shouted between laughs.

"Don't worry my hair dresser can take it out."He assured,still laughing a little.

Hair dresser?Is he rich?He noticed my confusion and his laughing faltered.

"You don't know who I am?"He asked disbelievingly.I shook my head no.His eyes widened in shock."No way."

"Why would I know?"I asked confounded.He looked at me as if I was stupid.

"Well im Zelliot...You know from Tainted Hate"I raised an eyebrow in question"...the screamo band?"He continued hoplessly.Screamo?I love screamo.How do I not know them?They must not be that famous.

"I've gt no clue.You must not be that famous."I said matter of factly and his face fell completely.He stared with shock and discouragement.Then his face shifted to excitedness,he grabbed my wrist,hauling me with him.Bipolar?

"Come with me, the guys will love to see this!"He exclaiemd,while dragging me toward an elavator.

What have I got myself into now? 

*************************************************************************************** 

THANKS for fanning/Commenting/Voting U guys rock!Hope this one was longer and you liked it! 

PLZ comment/vote/fan! :D 

-Redzebra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...
1M 89.9K 71
❝Hello?❞ ❝Hey...is this Ana?❞ ❝...Maybe. Whom does it concern?❞ ❝She's my study partner?❞ ❝Uh...the phone is breaking up...crackle. Crackle. Can't he...
You By XycieMae16

Teen Fiction

162 59 29
Malkiel fell in love with Serenity at first sight. He did everything for her and yet Serenity's heart belonged to her first love, Jace. Will Malkiel...
456K 11.9K 29
"Jace Jenson. He's the school bad boy, the type of person who can make your life a living hell if you just so much as look at him wrong. And he just...