The World Unseen

Per MarcoCosme

Raiden always dreamed of being a dragon rider like his oldest brother and now he is old enough to join the dr... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1 Journey to the City of Scales
Chapter 2 The City of Scales
Chapter 3 The Cold Fire
Chapter 4 An Accidental Wish
Chapter 5 A Familiar
Chapter 6 Nine Years Later
Chapter 7 The Dragon Prodigy
Chapter 8 Incredibly Smart, Incredibly Psychic?
Chapter 9 Fracture
Chapter 10 Question and Practice
Chapter 11 The Biggest Brother
Chapter 12 Escape from alien monster world
Chapter 13 A Present to Yourself
Chapter 14 Never Letting Go
Chapter 15 Mutiny
Chapter 16 Hoard of the Dragon Queen
Chapter 17 Hoard of the Dragon Queen Part 2
Chapter 18 Hoard of the Dragon Queen part 3
Chapter 19 Hoard of the Dragon Queen Conclusion
Chapter 20 Obsession
Chapter 21 Film Talk
Chapter 22 Dragon Talk
Chapter 23 The Crystal City
Chapter 24 The Broken Sky Part 1
Chapter 25 The Broken Sky Part 2
Chapter 26 The Broken Sky Part 3
Chapter 27 The Broken Sky Part 4
Chapter 28 The Broken Sky Part 5
Chapter 29 The Broken Sky Part 6
Chapter 30 The Broken Sky Conclusion
Chapter 31 Aftermath
Chapter 32 Inconvenience
Chapter 33 A face from the past
Chapter 34 A different perspective
Chapter 35 The secret of the stars
Chapter 36 A Reunion
Chapter 37 A second pair of eyes
Chapter 38 A Real Lead
Chapter 39 A Story of Recruitment (Part 1)
Chapter 41 A Story of recruitment (part 3)
Chapter 42 A Story of Recruitment (Conclusion)
Chapter 43 So Close..... (Part 1)
Chapter 44 So Close......(Part 2)
Chapter 45 .....So Far Away(Part 3)
Chapter 46 .....So Far Away(Part 4)
Chapter 47 .....So Far Away( Conclusion)
Chapter 48 Life through ones eyes
Chapter 49 Every End
Chapter 50 Has a New Beginning
Chapter 51 I have Returned
Chapter 52 He Lives
Chapter 53 The Infinite and the ??????
Chapter 54 No Time to Relax
Chapter 55 Fire and Ice
Chapter 56 The Absolute Zero Princess Vs The Meteor Prince
Chapter 57 The Fractures
Chapter 58 The Fated Meeting (Part 1)
Chapter 59 The Fated Meeting (Part 2)
Chapter 60 The Fated Meeting (Part 3)
Chapter 61 A fated meeting (Part 4)
Chapter 62 A Fated Meeting (Part 5)
Chapter 63 A Fated Meeting (Conclusion)
Chapter 64 Revelations
Chapter 65 Revelations Times 2
Chapter 66 The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 67 The Great Storm (Part 1)
Chapter 68 The Great Storm (Part 2)
Chapter 69 The Great Storm (Conclusion)
Chapter 70 Epilogue

Chapter 40 A Story of Recruitment (part 2)

4 0 0
Per MarcoCosme

"Scub scub scrub, dub dub dub". "You shall be clean as you can be". "So clean you will shine with.... um shine" Sabrina sang as she scrubbed the ceiling with her sponges.

Once she finished she turned off her magic and landed on the ground. She snapped her fingers and the bucket of water and sponges fell from the ceiling. She caught her sponges before they feel to the ground, but she saw a squirrel and at the last moment moved her feet to avoid stepping on the squirrel. However the bucket landed on her head and caused the water to fall everywhere.

She removed the bucket from her head as she rubbed the top of her head in pain. She looked at a mirror above the sink in the bathroom. The reflection revealed that the water dropped her hair that was in a bun to her waist. It jogged backed some memories as she went to grab her bucket and sponges.

(Sabrinas Flashback)

Sabrina grabbed her ninja equipment and started putting them away on her belt.

"Sabrina hurry up we are still on the job" a voice yelled grabbing her attention.

Sabrina turn to the three dark elves behind her in ninja uniform as the other three were examineing a house off in the distance.

Sabrina grabbed the last of her stuff and ran towards their side as the tall muscular elf began to speak.

"Alright our target is in the bedroom at the opposite end of the front door". "Ricter you will enter from below, Quasi will enter blow an entrance to the bedroom, I will enter from the from the ceiling and Sabrina you will assist me" the muscular elf said.

"And remember No Witnesses" the muscular elf said. 

The four agreed and as the moon shown brightly in the sky which in turn caused the four to vanish. Once at the house the dark elves got into position and waited for their leaders signal. The muscular elf whistled three times and everyone began to light up in magic. The moment they began to enter Ricter was impaled in the head with a sword, as well as the bedroom exploding, killing Quasi instantly.

The two elves on the room heard the explosion as Sabrina said "That doesn't sound good Marvin".

The two then accumulated magic in their fist and banged on the roof as they landed inside the house. Just as they did a wave of magic was launched at them. They dodged as two more wave of magic came towards them.

"I will not let you pointed ear freaks take anything else away from me" a voice said catching their attention.

It was a human that held a sword that emitted a pink energy as the clouds obscured the moon obscuring the entire area in darkness except the sword. The human then swung the sword releasing waves of pink energy that cut through the very walls with great ease. The two elves dodged the waves of energy as the leader grabed a sword from his back and collided with the human as both swords clashed.

Pink energy swirled around them as the two of them clashed with their swords colliding with each other. While the two fought Sabrina came in from behind and impaled the human with her own sword. The magic dissipated as the two took a breather. 

"Daddy" a young voice said alerting the two of them.

The two elves turned and saw a young child holding a small doll in her hands as they stared at each other.

The leader signed as he held his sword as he walked to the child.

"Sigma no its just a child" Sabrina said stopping Sigma.

"Sabrina we been through this". "Remember the code, we are all expendable, we all will disappear under the moons light". "All innocent and not so innocent" Sigma said with almost no emotion.

He raised his sword as high as he could as he looked at the child.

"I promise this will be painless" Sigma said as his sword glowed light blue.

Then he was impaled from behind by Sabrina as he fell to his knees. He looked at Sabrina with a shocked look in his face before collapsing to the floor.

"No more". "I am tired of killing" Sabrina said as she wiped off her sword. 

Sabrina look at the child and kneeled to her eye level.

"Come let me take you away from this nightmare" Sabrina said as she placed her hand on the child shoulder.

A few months later under the full moon on a small village, the same child is stand in front of a door as it opens. A young couple sees the child as they wondered where she came from as they invited her inside.

Sabrina stood at a nearby cliff as she watched the couple take the child in.

"My my you are a very interesting dark elf" a voice said surprising Sabrina as she quickly grabed her sword. 

"You betrayed your squad which will make you public enemy number one for all dark elves for a child of a target you had killed" Katherine said as she made her appearance known as she walked from the shadows into the moonlight.

"Here is my card". "If you ever want to disappear" Katherine said as she pulled out a card from her pocket and flung it to her.

Sabrina caught it and looked at it for a second before realizing that she is gone. She looked at the card with the address on it as she began to glow and disappear.

(Sabrina flashback end)

Sabrina tied her hair in a bun and began to clean up her mess as she picked up her stuff and went to refill her buckets.

Meanwhile Brasken is in the greenhouse collecting fruits and vegetables as he grabed them right off the trees, vine, and even right out of the ground. He put all the veggies and fruits in the basket on his back and as more and more piled on the heavier it got. It didn't affect Brasken at all as he collected more and more.

Then a bird flew and landed on top of  the greenhouse making a thud on the glass that alerted Brasken. The bird he saw was a small white bird with a white flower in its beak, and that brought back some memories. 

(Brasken Flashback)

Brasken sat in a dark, damp cell with a tiny window just up above. It let some light in as a small white bird sat in the window. Brasken sat in the dark in silence as he smiled as he watched the bird with glee. The bird then flew away when the sound of locks unlocking was sounded. Brasken turned around to see a few unknown figures whose appearance was hidden due to the darkness and the dim lights of the torches. They held chains as they walked towards Brasken.

"Come green skin time to earn your keep" one of the figures said as the chained Brasken up and walked him out of the cell.

They walked through the dimly lit hallway and after a few moments they unchained Brasken and pushed him into an enormous cage. A crowd cheered and yelled as Brasken faced another orc as a very loud voice yelled.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, creatures of all shapes and sizes". "Places your bets and find out who is the strongest of the green skins". "Brasken of east clan, or Rockefeller of the mountains". "Place your bets and lets get ready to fight..... TO THE DEATH" the voice yelled as the crowds began exchanges coins and other form of currency.

Brasken stood their scared as he shivered when the bell rung. The other orc charged at Brasken with fury as he stood there frightened. After a few minutes of fighting Rockefeller layed against the crater of a wall, dead as Brasken stood there with a few miner bruises and a fist covered in blood.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry please forgive me" Brasken cried as tears flowed from his face.

Guards came with their chains and began to chain up Brasken, and proceeded to escort him away. As they escorted Brasken the torches went out for just a moment. They then came back on as Katherine stood in front of Brasken. He then noticed he was unbound and all the guards were unconscious. 

"My my you must be Brasken". "Your strength is unrivaled amongst even the strongest of orcs, yet your heart is quite soft". "Here is my card, after all my master can supply you with everything you need" Katherine said.

"Um do I have to fight and kill". "I don't want to do that anymore". "I just want to go outside" Brasken said as he looked down.

"I promise no fighting and no killing". "Unless you count killing pest from our plants that are outside" Katherine said as she thought about the plants outside the mansion.

"Yes I would gladly work for your master then" Brasken said with a smile.

(Brasken Flashback end)

Brasken smiled from ear to ear as he gathered the fruits and veggies from the greenhouse and put them in the basket on his back.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

62.5K 3.7K 21
When a soldier discovers the Firstborn dragon egg, his life is turned upside down. But as he discovers what it really means to be the Rider of an ele...
259 43 13
An izayuki story using How to train your dragon as concept.(Kinda)
149K 9K 28
{Completed, second book is on my profile} (The amazing cover was drawn by @Sleppycandy !) In a world ravaged by war, the only hope of humans and elv...
76K 3.7K 37
(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the inheritance characters or story lines. All rights to Christopher Paolini for creating these amazing books) In t...