Misfortunes|| m.c.

By regan5sauce

"Oh my god Nikki!" Riley screamed in my face. I really hated when she did that, but little did I know she mig... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT
OKAY
NEWS FLASH

Chapter 19

99 3 0
By regan5sauce

You bitch.  How could you do this?  Go away.  Don't come back I don't want to see either of you ever again.  He was fucking good to you... and this is how you repay him.  You are the lowest nastiest scum on the planet.  

Wow.  That was intense, but I am soon calmed by Michael's voice, as I was so often in my dreams.

It's okay Nikki, she wasn't worth it anyways.  I will never leave you or betray you like that.  I love you.  Wake up baby.  I will see you again soon.

The next morning I wake up to my alarm, and Michael's soft breaths on my neck, and a pounding headache.  I turn off the alarm and then wiggle in Michael's arms so that I am now facing him, and I run my fingers over his face.  

"Good morning kitten."  I say laughing.  

Michael wakes up at my comment and does his signature morning smirk with his eyes closed and nose scrunched.  I wiggle out of Michael's arms even though he tried to keep me in bed, and literally fall out of bed.  

"Owww"  I wine.  

"Good going Grace"  Michael replies sarcastically.  

"Shut up Clifford."  I say.  Then I see a glass of water on my nightstand, with a note that says 

"For hungover me."  On it.  I don't remember putting this here, but honestly I don't remember half of my night after that fight with Max.  I pick up the glass and take a big gulp, expecting it to be nice refreshing water.  But instead I was greeted with a burning sensation. Vodka.  Wow drunk me was a bitch.  But I'm sure I would laugh at that later.  I quickly run to the kitchen and grab some advil and a sports drink, and then run back to my room to find Michael already out of bed, fixing his bed head with his hands.  

"So I have to be at the New Amsterdam theatre, which is the one right across the street in a half hour for casting and the meeting about the schedule.  What time do you go into Capitol today?"  I ask.  

"In 3 hours, and then we have a meeting with stylists, then the manager, then the album people, and lastly the your people.  We should be out of there by 7."  Michael announces.  

"Same, rehearsal is over at 7."  I say walking over to Michael.  

He takes my hand and then says "Dinner tonight then?"  

"Of course"  I wink back.  

"I love you"  I say.  

"To the moon?"  Michael asks.  

"And back."  I give him a quick peck on the cheek, and then run to my closet.  

I grab a pair of yoga crops, and a plain grey v-neck.  I throw on my tennis shoes, and pull my messy hair up into a ponytail that still has some body to it from last nights look.  I then run to the bathroom and put on my makeup, taking off the remained that was left from last night.  I hear a knock at the door, and I open it to see Michael.  He smiles at me, and picks me up over his shoulder, setting me down on the couch.  

"What was that for?"  I ask still giggling like an idiot.  

"I dunno, I just wanted to."  Michael shrugs giggling too.  

"We are a hot mess"  I laugh.  

"Well you are the hot, and I'm the mess then."  Michael says smirking.  

"Uh nope.  It's the other way around. I'm the ratchet out of the 2 of us."  I laugh.  

"Nope you are my beautiful girlfriend."  Michael says kissing my cheek.  I snapped my head so he was now kissing my lips, when suddenly, my ring tone goes off, and I am getting a call from Sierra.  

"Hello?"  I say.  "Hey um we are all waiting on you..."  She laughs.  I look at the clock and it's already 5 minutes past call time.  

"Oh shit...Um okay I'm on my way.  Be there in 3"  I say hanging up the phone.  

"I gotta go babe.  I love you see you at 7 yeah?"  I ask Michael.  

"Of course."  He says pulling me in for a quick hug and a kiss on the top of my head.  I grab my bag, which had all of my shit in it, dance shoes, water, snacks and stuff in it, and run out the hall.  Michael followed me to the door and as I'm running through the hall, he calls after me, screaming "HAVE THE MOST WONDERFULEST DAY OF REHEARSAL EVER!  I LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND."  I turn around, still running, and yell "QUIT THE CHEESE GORDON" before I reach the elevator and hop in, still laughing my ass off.  

As soon as I get into the theatre, we get started immediately, singing and dancing, and even reading throgh lines.  I start singing, as well as Nas, so I wasn't all alone.  Sierra was in acting, and Lauren was dancing first.  One of us wasn't going to get a part, seeing as there were only 3 female leads in the show.  Well I mean we would all get a part, but one of us wouldn't be a lead.  The director wanted to hear us sing "Take Me or Leave Me"  so we did it twice, switching parts when we started over for the second time.  The director finished his notes, and then sent us off.  I went to dance next, so I grabbed my shoes, and slipped them on my feet, walking into the back dance area.  When I got in there a very pretty girl, and a good looking guy.  He was no Michael though, and he was way too old for me.  Then the woman spoke.  

"Hi.  I'm Jeanette, the choreographer, and this is Nathan, he will be playing Roger."  She announces.  

"Nice to meet you"  Nathan says.  

"Um yeah you too."  I smile.  This was all so surreal.  I never thought I would be getting this opportunity. 

"And you are?"  Jeanette asks.  

"Oh right, sorry.  I'm Nikki." I say.  

"Well we are going to have you dance Mimi, if that's okay, with Nathan here."  Jeanette says.   

"Awesome"  I say back.  

"Light My Candle"  starts up, and Jeanette teaches me the combo.  It was easy enough, and I got it pretty well.  After a couple more run trough's, Jeanette told me she was going to watch us this time, and take notes, and that after this, we I went to acting.  The music started up, and I ran through it perfectly.  After a minute and a half the music cut out, and I was out of breath, in my ending position in Nathan's arms.   

"Great Job Nikki!"  Nathan calls as I walk out of the room.  

"You too!"  I call back after him.  

Next I walk onto the main stage and preform a quick scene with one of the other directors.  Nothing too hard.  This really was pretty easy.  After I finished I waited on the stage for the others, and checked my phone.  Nothing.  Well I guess this was a whole lot of hurry up and wait.  

Finally after another 15 minutes, everyone was back on the main stage, as well as the directors.  

"So we've decided that we want Lauren as Joanne, Sierra as Maureen, and Nikki as Mimi.  Nas will be the Joanne understudy, as well as dance captain of the show."  

I knew it.  Nas was obviously the best dancer out of the group.  We congratulated each other, and then we were handed a shit-ton of paperwork.  Our early graduate things had already been filled out, so most of the papers we were getting were rehearsal schedules, travel schedules and locations, as well as scripts.  

"So rehearsals are everyday from 10-5 except for Wednesdays and Sundays.  Saturday rehearsals are only from 2-5 as well.  We will rehearse for 3 months, and tour will start on July 13th, opening here in New York.  Then we will go to 74 other cities, and preform 1 ot 2 shows in each place."  Elliot says.  

He was the tour manager, as we had just found out.  "It's only 5, but we are done for the day if you want to go home early.  We will see you tomorrow at 10 for the beginning of rehearsals.  The whole company will be there."  Elliott finishes.  

"Awesome thanks"  I say, and we all walk out of the theatre, and back across to my place.  Riley works late tonight, and the boys won't be back here for another 2 hours, so we decide to just watch old cartoons on the couch.  After about an hour I get a text from Michael.  

"Hey princess, we are gonna be back to your place in like 20.  We've got great news:)"  I had no idea what that meant, but hopefully, it was going to take a huge weight off my shoulders.  After all I was on a roller coaster that could only go up.  And it did.  

AHHHHHH  I LITTERALY CANNOT BELIEVE THAT KITTEN IS 19 TODAY.  I LOVE HIM MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPLAIN, AND I AM SO FOREVER GREATFUL.  YOU NEVER KNOW WHO READS THESE, SO I'M JUST GONNA GO COMPLETE CHEESE REAL QUICK.  MICHAEL I KNOW YOU AREN'T READING THIS, BUT IF YOU EVER EVER DO, I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU.  BECAUSE YOU SAVES ME EVERYDAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER.  SO MANY PEOPLE SEE THE MASK THAT I PUT ON EVERYDAY, BUT I JUST FEEL SO GREATFUL THAT I CAN COME HOME AND BE ME, AND YOU TAUGHT ME THAT.  ALSO THANKS FOR TEACHING ME THAT PUNK ROCK IS WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT IT TO BE.  I WANNA CUDDLE AND EAT A SHIT TON OF JUNK FOOD AND JUST FALL IN LOVE.  OR EVEN GET MY HEART SHATTERED BY YOU. BUT BEING STUCK IN THIS FANZONE IS ABSOLUTE HELL. I HOPE YOUR DAY WAS AMAZING AND CONGRATS ON EVERYTHING, BECAUSE REALLY I COULDNT THINK OF ANYONE WHO DESERVES IT MORE.  I LOVE YOU YOU IDIOT.  AND HAPPY 19TH.  ~LOVE, THIS OTHER IDIOT-XX-R 

thanks for reading, and sorry about the cheese! XD As always vote and comment if you enjoyed and have a good MICHAELS BIRTHDAY.   I mean 19 years ago today, Karen Clifford graced us with Michael Gordon Clifford, so YAY for celebration.  Love you all~ xx-R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.6K 34
"Christan why are you always showing up and throwing my boyfriend around? You aren't my brother so you don't get to choose who I date." I snapped as...
308 5 10
Nick was still seated on his turning chair, arranging the documents on top of the table. John stood up and went near him. "So how's the billionaire's...
260K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...
9.8M 465K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...