Dont Speak Sequel

By bughead0172

It takes place 6 years after dont speak ended. They both 16 now. Betty stopped replaying after 5 years why wa... More

Part one
Part two
Part tree
Part four
Part six
Part seven
Part Eight
Part nine
Part Ten
A/N
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part fifteen
part seventeen
A/N
Part Eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty-one
Part twenty-two
Part Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-seven
A/N

Part Five

1.6K 40 13
By bughead0172

J POV

I opened the door. As I walked in her room, I saw my sister sitting on her bed reading a book with a broken lamp on the ground. I signed in relieved.

"I was trying to grab something but I made the lamp fell. Sorry for scaring U" She said while looking at me. I nodded and went over to her and kissed her head.

"Just be safe okay, I don't wanna lose u." I texted her. She smiled. and laid down on her stomach as she continued to read her book. 

As I went back downstairs to the living room I heard a scream coming from the basement. I quickly ran downstairs. When I was downstairs I saw Betty hitting her shoes against the wall.

"DIE SPIDER DIE," She said and I laughed a little. Betty turned around and saw me. She ran into my arms.

"Is Jb okay what happened?" She asked me worried.

"JB is fine she hit a lamp and it well on the ground" I texted her and she signed in relieve.

"Wanna go back upstairs?" She said and I nodded. She took my hand and walked upstairs and I followed her. 

I looked down at my phone and looked at her.

"Can u go watch Jb I have to go and meet someone" I texted her.

"Ofc," She said and smiled at me.  I quickly kiss her head and run out of the door

"Can we talk about--" She shouted at me but I was already outside. I think she wanted to talk about the almost kiss. If it meant something or not.  We will talk about it later I thought by myself.  I was running towards the Wyrm, I think. I have been there once but I was 5 then. 

I was running and running when I finally arrived. I walked into the Wyrm and I looked around. "Wow, this place hasn't changed a bit since I last came here".  I thought while walked towards some old photos of the past. I smiled at them. 

"JUGHEAD" I heard from behind. I turned around and saw him. Fangs. God, I was so happy to see him again. I ran towards him and gave him a bro hug. 

"Still wearing that beanie I see" He said and I laughed a little and nodded.

"So what has happened in ur life?" He asked me and looked at him. I took a deep breath and texted him everything him that has happened. 

"Wow, that's a lot. I'm sorry man" He said while looking at me and rubs my back as I was crying a little.

"I asked u to come here for a reason," He said and I just nodded.

"I have a serious question I have to ask u and it will be a hard decision and its a lot to take," He said and I nodded.

"Because ur father was Serpent king and he is gone now ur the only one left who can take his place. So, Jughead Jones, do u want to be our king? " he asked me and I was shocked very shocked.

513 words 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 335 28
Completed Please Vote #3 in Falice After Gladys Jones gets sick Jughead comes back to Riverdale, where he stays with his parents and younger sister...
131K 3.1K 40
The Coopers (Betty, Polly, and Chic) go to stay at their cousins for the summer to get away from their home town. What happens if Betty falls for a g...
3.7K 56 19
sure they ended the chat but did it really end though? ꧁꧂ started on: April 6, 2020 stopped writing on: February 14, 2021
55.8K 1.3K 20
The town of Riverdale is blocked off because of government reasons. In the town, you are given an arranged marriage and you must marry when you're 18...