VxBTS | lovesick

By babybearkth

There's 6 princes. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, And Jin. All whom are brothers living in the sam... More

info before you read -
Namjoon
Jimin
Jungkook
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
A royal ball
Crushing
a little fun
Daddy kink
Punished & forgived
Listen to his order
Lollipop
Jinnie's turn
Nightmare
Author's note
Christmas night
The start of a mess
Snitch
"Tommorow will be a better day."
The 3 musketeers
sweet home
arrival
silence won't protect
"One sword keeps another in the sheath"
Confrontation

Only destiny knows

3.2K 139 74
By babybearkth

The king had a sharp glare. "You knew the rules."

"You broke them."

"That's just what happens when you do."

Tae was bitting onto his lip. Preventing himself from crying. He didn't wanna be a crybaby in front of the king. He's cried plenty of times already too.

He was sucking up all of his emotions.

"Okay."

"Can I say my goodbye to everyone before I leave..."

The king sighs and shook his head. "You pack your bags and go."

"Lead him out of the palace." He tells one of the guards standing there so they make sure Taehyung listens.

"Yes your majesty." The guard responds and walks over to Tae.

"You heard him. Get your things ready and I'll be walking you out."

Tae nodded softly at him, but before making his way out, he looked over at the king. "I'm sorry..." he felt so much shame.

The king doesn't say anything.

Tae sees the king's crown placed besides him on his desk. He gazed at it since he felt some odd connection to it. The nightmare he'd get most nights was flashing back into his memory.

The king was also getting a odd feeling just by looking at Tae right now. The boy's eyes were similar to his passed wife's. He shook the thought away though.

there's no way.
"Take him out." The king suddenly says snapping Tae out of his thoughts.

"Wait!—" Tae was pushed by the guard and forced out the room. The door shut behind them.

"Go to your room and start packing." The guard strictly says.

Tae had no choice. He starts walking to his room with the guard following him from behind.

He was really down about having to leave, but he knows now that he should've known better. He knows he did wrong. He just needed a lesson like this to realize.

I'm so disgusted with myself...
Tae had been putting himself down.

Baekhyun was right...
I'm just a nasty whore...

Tae enters his bedroom and the Guard waits for him outside his door.

That's when he starts to cry.

He couldn't hold it anymore and let everything out.

"I really can't do anything..." Tae cried out as he fell to his knees. He really didn't wanna leave.

"If only I listened to baekkie..."

Tae thought it was Baekhyun who reported him. He had no idea it had been Hyunmi.

Tae grabbed onto a backpack he had in the room. He zipped it open and started to stuff some of his clothes and shoes. He didn't have much.

He also packed some other things, like the book Namjoon gave him.

"I wish I could talk to you one last time..." Tae says while holding onto the book and looking down at it. His tears were falling onto the cover.

"Hurry!" The guard said kicking his door.

Tae jumped a little from the harsh sound. "A-Almost done!" He responds shoving his book onto his backpack and zipping it closed since it was the last thing to pack.

He carries his backpack onto his back and looks at himself on the mirror that had been hung up on the wall.

Tae wipes off the tears on his cheeks and rubs his eyes. He takes a deep breath and opened his door to step out.

"You done crying?" The guard asked. He chuckled.

Tae doesn't respond to that. "just lead the way..."

The princes were all together eating breakfast in the room now. Jungkook finished quick since he had been eating earlier than them.

"So what were you and Taehyung doing together?" Jimin asked, annoyed over it.

"He came up to me last night. He was crying. He wouldn't tell me what happened." Jungkook answered feeling a little down just thinking about it. "Something's off. He's been acting weird."

"What do you think it is...?" Jin asked.

"I'm not sure. All he said was that there was problems..." Jungkook responds.

"Poor baby." Yoongi says.

"Why was he crying last time Yoongi?" Hoseok suddenly asked.

Yoongi thinks back to that day. He looks right across from him, right at Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at him too, but confused. "What?"

Yoongi softly sighed and looked down at his hands. "I was with Taehyung. We were kissing and stuff."

"And Namjoon walked in on us."

Namjoon didn't like this being brought up.

"Tae was trying to tell you something and you left." Yoongi says looking up again, and back at Joon.

"He was crying afterwords. He told me he felt like you hated him. I was confused. I didn't get it."

"Why was he crying? I kept asking myself that a lot that night."

"And you figured it out right?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes."

"He was crying because he likes Namjoon." Yoongi responds, his eyes still attached to his brother.

Namjoon lets out a sigh. He looked down at his plate of breakfast just picking on his food with his fork. "If he liked me, then why is he with you?"

"He's not." Yoongi was quick to answer.

Namjoon was now even more confused. "What do you mean?"

Hoseok thought he should clear the air now. He was the only one who truly knew.

"Taehyung has feelings for all of us." Hoseok suddenly says. "He's been doing things with all of us. I'm surprised you haven't catched up on that Namjoon."

Joon was in state of shock. How could he possibly not know about this until now.

"He's not in a actual relationship with any of us. Tae knows he can't. I remember telling him I didn't care, I'd do anything to be with him." Hoseok adds.

"I kinda asked him out but he kindly declined. I knew it was because he liked all of you too, he didn't wanna pick between any of us, or at least not yet."

"I think that's what has been bothering him." Hoseok says answering the question from the beginning.

"He doesn't know who."

The whole table was silent after that. But the youngest decides to break the silence.

"Well I'll win his heart." Jungkook confidently says to them.

"No. He's more into me than you." Jimin says crossing his arms while looking at him.

Jin shakes his head. "Uh, he likes me more. I'm the most handsome one in this table."

"C'mon guys. We all know he likes me the most." Yoongi jumps in the conversation.

Namjoon sighs. "Taehyung really is dividing us..."

Tae had followed the guard. The two walked to the front entrance of the palace where he would exit. Tae hoped someone would see him and come to his rescue. Maybe one of the princes...

But he was losing hope as he got closer to the large doors that lead outside.

Please...someone...come...

Tae looked around but there was no one to be seen. Literally no one knew he was kicked out. It hurt so much not being able to tell anyone about it and say his goodbye.

The guard opens the door for Taehyung. They finally made it to the front.

As the doors open, the warm sun shines through the palace and hits Taehyung's soft tan skin.

It was too late for a saving now.

Taehyung walks out the door. He starts going down the small amount of stairs that had a path below, leading you out the gates of the palace.

But he stops midway down the stairs.

He turns and looks at the guard that had been watching him from the door entrance.

"Please..."

"I just wanna say goodbye..."

Tae could feel his eyes tear up again.

The guard rolls his eyes as he groaned. "I'll tell them for you."

"P-Please tell them I'll miss them very much..." Tae says.

"Yeah yeah, move along now." The guard responds after sighing.

Tae turns back and walks down the stairs. He felt like the guard didn't have the heart to actually listen to him.

He starts making his way up to the gates. Other guards were guarding them, keeping the palace safe.

Baekhyun had been cleaning all the windows from upstairs.

While wiping the glass window, from below he sees someone familiar.

He paused the cleaning and this time focused his eyes to look down at that person.

He sees Taehyung.

"Tae? What the hell is he doing?" Baek questioned. He sees him walking towards the gate and carrying a backpack.

He was concerned now.

"Is he leaving...?"

"N-No he can't leave..."

Baek knew if he rushed downstairs to him, he wouldn't make it in time. So instead he slides the window open quickly and shouts his name loudly.

"Taehyung!"

He shouts from out the window.

Tae had walked up to the guards in control of the gates. They had been slowly opening the gates for him. Baekhyun sees this.

"Taehyung!!" Baekhyun shouts from the very top of his lungs.

Tae thought he heard something. But he thought it was nothing so he doesn't look back.

The gates were now fully open and Tae makes a step to walk out until he heard another shout. This time he heard his name.

He froze from his spot and turned his head back and looked up. He sees Baekhyun softly panting as his hand held onto his throat. It was probably hurting from the yelling.

"Stay right there." Baekhyun mouthed, giving him a stop sign with his other hand. This time no yelling. Tae managed to read his lips.

"What are you doing? Get out!" The guard who was in charge of leading him out, yelled.

This time Tae starts to yell back at him. "No! Someone is coming to see me!" So he stood there, not making any move, waiting for Baekhyun to appear.

"Get him out!" The guard shouts at the other men who were guarding the gates.

They were quick to take action. They walked up to Taehyung and two guards took hold of his arms by each side and began to force him out of the gates.

"No! Let me go!" Taehyung shouts, trying to to shake his arms out of their tight grip and pushing back since they were forcing him out.

"What are you guys doing to him?!" Baekhyun yells as he makes it out of the door of the palace.

Tae turns his head and sees Baekhyun rushing to him. He wondered why he suddenly cared since he was the one who supposedly got him kicked out.

The guard at the door laughed as he watched all of this go down.

"Let him go! I'm only trying to talk to him!" Baekhyun shouts trying to pull the guards away from Tae but it wasn't working. The men just kept shoving Baek away.

"Let him go!!" Baekhyun continued to shout but this time he received a hard kick in the stomach from one of them.

Baek winced in pain as he stopped to cough and hold onto his painfully aching stomach with both arms.

"Baekhyun!" Tae had been super worried. He quickly took action and bit hard onto the hand of one of the guards that was holding onto him.

"Argh! You fucking bitch!" He yelled as he yanked his hand away from Tae's mouth.

But Tae was then successful pushed out of the gates and harshly thrown to the ground as the guards made their way back in and began to close it shut right away.

Tae had fallen onto his knees. They were scrapped and so were his hands. But he didn't care right now. He quickly stood up to go back to the gates but they were shut closed.

Tae holds onto the bars of the gates with both hands as he looked over at Baekhyun who was slowly walking to him as one of his hands was resting over his tummy.

"Baekkie..." Tae's tears start to pour out of his eyes.

"Tae...don't..cry..." Baekhyun says walking up to the gates. He wished he could hug Taehyung, it was impossible with the gate dividing them.

"Why try stopping them...? you wanted me out anyways..." Tae says. His voice was shaky and he starts hiccuping in his cries.

"I never wanted you out Tae..." Baekhyun says. "I don't know who told but it wasn't me..."

"Get back to work!" The guard at the door shouts at Baekhyun. "Don't make me have them force you in here too!"

Baek lets out a sigh.

Tae's eyes widened and he shook his head. "N-No Baekkie don't leave me!"

It was painful for Baekhyun to see Tae like this. All he wished he could do right now is pull him in a tight embrace and tell him everything was going to be okay. But he wasn't sure if he could lie to him like that.

He then got closer to the gates. His hands reach out the bars and cupped Taehyung's face from the other side. "Shh.." he wiped his tears with both his thumbs.

"please be safe out there..."

"be smart..."

"I promise I'll get you out of this mess."

Tae shook his head again. "No...please don't leave..!" He cried out.

"Come back now!!" The guard yells. It was his last warning.

"I'm sorry Tae..." Baek says slowly pulling his hands away. He tried hard to hold back the tears as he turned the other way to head back into the palace.

Taehyung cried out for Baekhyun's name but Baek was trying hard not to look back. He was ignoring him.

He makes it to the entrance and the guard finally shuts the door.

Taehyung stands there, gazing at the palace. He still couldn't believe all of this just happened.

He could now feel the pain in his throat after so much yelling. His knees and the palm of his hands were stinging in pain too, they were bleeding.

Tae turns his body and faced the pathway that lead to the commoners village.

He wipes the tears off his face and his runny nose with his sleeve.

He wasn't sure where to go exactly after he makes it into the village. Hopefully he found a place to stay. Or maybe find that old friend of his.

B: "I promise I'll get you out of this mess."

Tae thought that in his head. "How baekkie..." He says to himself, he felt like there was no hope now.

but for now, only destiny knew.

Baekhyun was heading back upstairs where he had been cleaning earlier.

He couldn't stop thinking about Tae. He was feeling so much worse now.

"Oi, Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun turns his head to where he heard the voice.

"Hey man. You okay?" Namjoon had been heading to his bedroom but he stopped when he noticed Baek's gloomy mood. He's never seen him like that.

Baekhyun lowers his head. "It's nothing your highness..."

Namjoon could tell something was wrong. He was getting the feeling that it could be about Taehyung since the two were very close. "Tell me."

"I-It's about Tae..." Baekhyun answers.

"Is he okay? What happened?" Joon asked worried.

Baek lifts his head up to look up at the prince.
"Someone reported him..."

Joon's eyes widen. "wait...are you saying that..."

"Namjoon, your father kicked him out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 544 13
This story is about toxic relationship between cold person and sassy person. At first Yoongi fell in love with Hoseok but soon it's fade away. But w...
358K 15.6K 54
"...Did you ever love me?" He asked, tears brimming in his eyes that he stubbornly refused to cry out The other weakly look at him, a small smile on...
37K 1.3K 14
vminkook park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are very well know as playboy's in there clg, bangtan. Until one day, when a mysterious yet beautiful boy name...
269K 9.9K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...