The unknown truth

By Ziv_Writes_Stuff_

Bryan goes to work one day like normal but soon finds himself in the hospital This story contains: -Blood ... More

The beginning...
The stitches on his head
=^=
Kidnapped?!
The plan,part 1
*cough* wut
qwp sorry
*cough* ONCE AGAIN I'M SORRY
The plan, part 2
Some fanarts for Bryan's fnaf series I made qwp
The plan, Part 3
The forgotten past, part 4 of "the plan"
The final door.. part 5 of "the plan"
The battle
Springtrap's death (WHICH HE DESERVED!) also what happens with the others xD
I'm sorry but...
Molten finds out? And the pizzaria....
I has decided
Helping out an old @#$&@%#..
Helping Bryan remember..
Michael knows but Bryan..?
Evil Chris?
The unknown room
Chris?
The letter
Damion does what?
A new day
Elizabeth finds out?
Glitchtrap
What just happened!?!
A hero or still the villain?
A/n
๐™ด๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š›,part 1
๐™ด๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š›,part 2
๐™ด๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š›, part 3 (Good ending)
๐™ด๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š›, part 3 (Bad Ending?)
Genuinely sorry for this book ๐Ÿ‘
This story in a nutshell (aka me making fun of it)

The past

2.8K 53 9
By Ziv_Writes_Stuff_

*Circus Baby's pov*

For an hour now I have been think of nothing more than Bryan's headache,he reminds me of....Chris....my little brother who died due to our older brother's terrible prank...but I start to think, 'what if Bryan is Chris'. Then I think 'no that's not possible....he died....the doctors told us this...' I then see my mom, Ballora she seemed to know something was wrong.

*Ballora's pov*

I see Elizabeth, but she seems...sad? I wonder what's bothering her, "honey what's wrong?"

C.B.: "O-oh its nothing..."

Ballora: "I know you're lying, I am your mother after all."

C. B.: "its just...I've been thinking about him again..."

Ballora: *confused* "who?"

C.B.: "Chris...."

Ballora: "w-what about him..."

C.B.: "Bryan reminds me so much of him..."

Ballora: "but one thing is that Chris died and Bryan is a different person than Chris, Michael will never be forgiven for what he did to Chris..."

C.B.: "mom you got off topic, just so ya know"

Ballora: "sorry"

*flashback*

Michael: "looks like the little guy wants to give Fredbear a kiss!"

Chris: "n-no I don't" *he says while crying*

Michael: *ignoring Chris's plea* "let's help him give Fredbear a kiss"

Chris: *tries to run but gets his arm grabbed by Michael*

*Michael and his friends dragged Chris to Fredbear and lifted Chris up to him, they didn't expect what happened next, next thing they knew blood was staining Fredbrear's fur*

Michael: "l-little bro...?"

Chris: *no response*

random parent: "CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!!!"

*fashback ended*

part 3 coming soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 108 21
Your at a new job after getting transferred from Freddy Fazbear's family pizzeria. Daycare + anamatronics + kids = recipe for stress. As you meet Sun...
485K 17.1K 75
When Y/N was a kid they used to visit Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and absolutely loved it. The food, the entertainment, it was all so fun! But one day...
5.1K 136 27
Y/N L/N was a seven year old boy who was taken to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for his seventh birthday with his single mother as she had forgotten abou...
78.5K 2K 29
Bryan have an old injury that he never talked about. It's not like it's a secret he just haven't talked about it. He does not remember where he got i...