WangXian Is Love

By Witchywomaniya

This is the story I wrote after the release of WangXian version of Donghua. The lyrics were heart wrenching a... More

Silent cries of the heart in agony
Wangji Didi likes it
Heaven is by your side
Metamorphosis

Becoming each other's habit

4.5K 167 16
By Witchywomaniya

It had been quite a while since Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian got married and started living together harmoniously in cloud recesses. Lan Wangji had assumed the role of an educator and taught the Lan cubs while Wei Wuxian trained them in practicals which was roaming around in the mountains and fighting whatever creatures they encountered on their way.

Days were passing quite joyfully. Wei Wuxian's new body's almost non existent cultivation base had shown signs of progress with their consistent and whole hearted dual cultivation. Lan Wangji was a man of his words. The words "Everyday is Everyday" weren't spoken in vain and he proved that to Wei Wuxain every night to the point were he begged him to take back those words. But it was the trouble that Wei Wuxian himself had brewed. Telling Lan Wangji that he wanted to go to bed with him everyday, only to get fucked to the point of insanity everyday.

In the end he could only beg  "uhn..haa..haa..Lan Zhan..those words..ahn..of mine were said in ignorance..it was because..ah..I was unaware..of..the bedroom matters between two men!!!..Lan Zhan!!...be gentle!!..why must you be fixated on what I said in the heat of the moment ?!"
Lan Wangji only replied with "A lesson" and continued fucking him as usual. Wei Wuxian obviously knew what lesson Lan Wangji wanted him to learn. It was so he would learn to put more importance on his words and think twice before spouting nonsense. But just as a leopard would not change its spots, Wei Wuxian would not think twice before speaking and therefore, would continue inviting trouble because of his big mouth.

But it was not as if Wei Wuxian did not thoroughly enjoy these little lessons that his beloved Lan wangji tried to teach him, half the time he begged simply to aggravate Lan Wangji. He loved it when Lan Wangji was being forceful, so he would keep provoking him until he lost his cool. Other times he'd beg so he could act pitiful and criticize Lan wangji for being a brute, after that he would emotionally blackmail him into saying or doing some things that he would not normally say or do. These were the little joys in Wei Wuxian's current life.

It was another ordinary day in their life. After they were done with their bed activities, Lan wangji coaxed Wei wuxain to take a bath and he himself sat down near the tub with study table to arrange the questions for kids' upcoming test. Wei wuxian lazily rubbed soap on his body while looking at Lan wangji. In the faint golden light of the lamp, with his downcast eyes, wangji looked ethereal.

Heavens, Lan zhan really is pretty to the point of unfairness.

And as that thought passed his mind, he leaned over and took Wangji's petal like lips in his mouth. Wangji was startled for a second but it did not  take him long to respond enthusiastically. Wei Wuxian only sucked on his lips in the beginning but as he got more excited, he started licking his lips and tried to invade his mouth but Wangji did not let him inside. Wangji knew that if they continued any longer, he would not be able to get any work done. But as soon as Wei Wuxian looked at him with his watery eyes full of complaints, he gave in. Wangji cupped the side of his face and kissed him. It started as soft pecks but soon it turned into sucking and as the need to get even closer ran rampant, he sent his tongue inside Wei Wuxian's mouth. Wangji licked every nook and cranny inside his mouth and started sucking on his tongue. Wei Wuxian gave as good as he got. He entangled his tongue with Wangji's and sucked his mouth. When Wangji was at the brink of losing control, he broke the kiss but Wei Wuxian seemed reluctant and whined.
Lan wangji asked in a breathy voice " Not enough?"
With his whole body wet and his face flushed with the recent passionate kiss, Wei wuxian looked really appetizing. He gave Lan wangji a flirtatious look while speaking in that charming voice tinged with lust "Not enough"
Lan wangji almost gave in to the temptation but he knew that Wei wuxian was already pretty tired. He'd been begging in tears to spare him a last breath just a few moments ago, and here he was, inviting trouble again.

Wangji closed his eyes briefly to calm himself and then gave Wei wuxain a reprimanding look.
Lan wangji "Be good. It is already past midnight".
Wei wuxian gave him a disappointing look at that. Afterwards, as they lay in bed with their arms around each- other, Wei wuxian snuggled his head in Wangji's chest and kept squirming. Wangji stilled him with his arms and said "Sleep".

Acting all proper now. Nobody would be able to guess how eagerly you were fucking me just earlier.

After that Wei wuxian's thoughts trailed a little further.

Come to think of it, where did Lan Zhan learn of the ways of sexual intercourse between men? He would not have gone to look for study materials right? Oh heavens, the image of an expressionless Lan zhan with pornographic book in his hands is just too adorable.

How could Wei wuxian let this go! After all it was a golden opportunity to tease Lan wangji. So he asked "Lan Zhan, how did you learn about the intercourse between two men? Even I was unaware when I had already read countless adult books."
Lan wangji turned stiff immediately and Wei wuxian's eyes started sparkling. So he probed further "Er gege, don't tell me, the always prim and proper Han guang jun actually read pornographic books about two men secretly? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Did you read it after you fell in love with me? Did you want to learn so you could later do that to me? Hahahahahaha"
He was laughing so hard that he started convulsing. Lan wangji looked at him helplessly as he laughed to his heart's content and then replied "En" in affirmation and after that Wei wuxian could not laugh any more. He knew that for a person like Lan wangji, even considering the idea to read that kind of book must have been pretty hard. Because Lan wangji was not very vocal about his feelings for him, Wei wuxian sometimes forgot the fact that Wangji had spent a lifetime one sidedly loving him and yearning for him. Wei wuxian was overcome with love. He hugged Lan wangji tightly and started raining kisses on his face.
Wei Wuxian "Lan Zhan, how is it that I love you more and more everyday?"
Corners of Lan wangji's lips went up in a beautiful smile and Wei wuxian forgot to breathe momentarily. That smile tickled Wei wuxian's  heart and started an itch that he needed scratched immediately. And so Wei wuxian staying true to his desires, attacked Lan wangji.
Wei wuxian "Let's make love Lan Zhan. We can't let your knowledge go to waste after you went through the trouble of looking for those kinds of books."

Lan wangji obviously had no complaints. He was ready to fuck Wei Wuxian as long as his body would be able to take it. And so he quickly covered Wei wuxian's trouble making mouth with his own. His hands roaming all around Wei wuxian's body, caressing and pinching. Wei Wuxian put his hands around Wangji's neck, inviting him even closer while one of his legs surrounded wangji's waist. They were only wearing a thin night robe. So when Wangji untied the belt, it was not completely removed but rather hung around Wei wuxian's smooth shoulders loosely, giving him a sexy and wanton look. The view aroused Wangji to no end and his breath turned arduous. Wangji kissed Wei wuxian's neck, his shoulders, his collar bones and left faint hickeys all over. He wrapped one of his arms around Wei wuxian's waist while the other hand groped his perfectly round and soft globes. Wei wuxian whispered between their kisses " Fuck me Lan zhan. Put it inside"
Wangji did not need any more stimulation than that. He held Wei wuxian's slender waist with both his hands and thrusted his enormous manhood inside Wei wuxian's hole in one go. With how thoroughly he'd already fucked him earlier, Wei wuxian's inside was really soft and warm. It was quite inviting and was clenching onto Wangji tightly. Wangji felt like he was melting inside. Wei wuxian wrapped his legs tightly around Wangji's hips while he thrusted inside him with a slow but steady pace. Lan wangji wanted to take it easy on Wei wuxian but Wei wuxian absolutely did not appreciate that thoughtfulness. So there he went, brewing trouble with his mouth again "Ah..haa..haa... Lan zhan..uhn...why are you doing it so slowly...are you tired?...ah!..oh dear...what to do...perhaps I should...uhm...prepare some tortoise soup for you...ahh!!..ahhhhhhhh!! Lan zhan!!...slow....uhn..hun..down...you're.....ahh...going..to ...kill me..uhm..uhn..uhmmm..
Lan wangji blocked his mouth with his own while he ferociously fucked him. All of Wei wuxian's scream got stuck  in his throat while wangji kissed him. Wei wuxian could not even complain and could only get fucked helplessly. With Lan wangji hitting his pleasurable spot with every thrust at a monstrous pace, he truly felt like he would get fucked to death. Wei wuxian pushed Wangji's shoulders and broke the kiss and tried to catch a breath, but Lan wangji did not allow him to do that, as he put all his strength in every thrust while maintaining his monstrous pace, his every thrust reached so deep inside that Wei wuxian felt like it would reach his throat. Wei wuxian's moans had turned into screams as he begged Wangji for mercy. At last Wangji's body convulsed as he buried himself balls deep inside Wei wuxian with one last thrust and released inside him. His mind went blank momentarily and he collapsed on top of Wei weixian, still careful not to put his whole weight on him. Wei wuxian on the other hand, was a mess, tears flowing from his eyes while incoherent moans escaped his mouth, his stomach and chest was drowned in his own cum. His mind was in a haze with the intense pleasure and his body was convulsing constantly, he looked quite pitiful.

Lan wangji looked at him and felt that he really went overboard so he started kissing his eyes, nose cheeks and lips comfortingly. After a while, Wei wuxian finally came to his senses and wanted to let Lan wangji know what an unfair and brute man he was, but seeing the apologetic look in his eyes and how diligently he was trying to appease him with his soft kisses and gentle caresses, he swallowed his complaints and also made a mental note to never challenge Lan wangji's virility.

But how can Wei wuxian keep quiet when he was finally able to speak! So he spoke with a voice which was very hoarse because of how much he screamed earlier "You really think you can compensate me with this much Lan zhan?"
Lan wangji knew it was coming, so he asked calmly
"What else?"
Wei Wuxian "Shouldn't you at least speak a few words of love and devotion?"
Lan wangji had a complicated expression on his face as he asked "Such as?"
Wei wuxian chuckled as he said "Look at you, flustered over such a simple matter. Let me teach you then. How about you start with saying how much you truly love me? Hm?"

It was not that Wangji did not profess his love often because he did not like doing so, he was simply someone who preferred to prove it with his actions rather than saying it in words and partly also because he had really thin skin. Nevertheless he tried
"It is impossible"
"Hm?" asked Wei wuxian in confusion.
Wangji explained "My love for you. It is impossible to put it in words."
Wei wuxian looked at Wangji with wide eyes and mouth agape. And then he gave Wangji the sweetest smile as he said "Er gege, you're so good at it if you just open your mouth. I admit defeat. As for me, I cannot remember how I managed to spend my life in the past without you. I truly feel that I cannot last a day without you."
They both held each other's gazes which were filled with the love and affection for one another and their faces naturally came closer as they kissed each other lovingly and longingly. During that kiss Wei wuxian finally succumbed to exhaustion. Lan wangji washed him clean and dried his body carefully and proceeded to sleep with the man in his arms who was sleeping peacefully like an angel. Lan wangji looked at his sleeping face which was full of innocence. There was no sign of his cheekiness while awake. Lan wangji smiled warmly and pecked his soft lips before closing his eyes. Both of them welcomed a new day in each other's embrace like every other day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 934 24
This is first written by eisill_1153 but she told me to continue. A girl from the current world woke up in a place only known to her dream. She woke...
5.6K 385 10
what is love ? What is heart break ? What is sacrifice? what is regret? what is duty ? people will give various answers to these questions but to Lan...
6.6K 387 11
" I know he is alive .my wei ying couldn't leave me he is alive.. wei ying where are you " lanzhan continue chanting those hopeful word about his lov...
30.4K 1.2K 21
What if Lan Wangji suffered in Wei Wuxian's stead?