Help Me, Please? *One Directi...

By Jakkii

I am only fifteen...how could this happen to me? I am nerdy-straight 4.0 GPA, never smoked, never done drugs... More

Help Me, Please?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 Part 1
Chapter 57 Part 2
Chapter 58
Save Them, Please?

Chapter 24

409K 5.8K 1.1K
By Jakkii

****I am so sorry for not updating! Five comments and seven votes? Wow. I promise to update sooner, I just had school and a math test. I am already writing the next chapter so I will update soon.  

Thanks!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um...excuse me? Who is this?"

I watched Zayn's face turn from confusion to scared in like three seconds.

All the color drained out of his face.

"What?" I mouthed, starting to get frightened too.

"It's Matt"

~~~~~~~~~~

I stood so still, I could have been a statue. I stood so still, I could have been a tree.

What did both of those things have in common besides being known for being still?

Not being scared shitless.

Statues and trees didn't have to worry about some stalker trying to murder them, heck no.

You want to know something?

I am jealous of those trees and statues.

They get out of life easy. All they have to do is...well...nothing. And I am so freaking jealous of that.

Zayn's hand moved in front of my face, zoning me out of my tree and statue rant in my head.

"Ok...got it....we won't but please don't hurt her, she has done nothing wrong....yeah, I won't. Sure....but man, please listen to me, I have a ton of money, you can take it. How much do you want?"

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit x 10^1244249089898

There, some math for you.

"What, do you want one or two...three? Mate, please listen, wait don-" and the person hung up.

One or two or three what? Hundred? No, thousands would be too much. What nineteen year old college student has that much money anyway?

"Zayn..." I said causiously as he looked out the window, not moving an inch.

He nodded.

"Zayn...that w-w-was Matt, wasn't it...." I stuttered.

He nodded.

"H-he knows where you are, Sky, h-he's been following us." Zayn finally spoke, still gazing out the window, though.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit.....

"Well, then l-let's go someplace else! Well, duh, why don't we tell the police? They can track it and-"

"NO."

I stared at him like he was crazy, because, well, he is sure acting it.

"What?"

Ok, so I have read my fair share of kidnapping stories, and I know what usually happens next.

"He told me if I tell anyone that he will kill both of us and my friends."

Shit. Matt is right on with those stories.

I don't remember crying but Zayn came up and wrapped his arms around me.

He held me tight.

"Wh-wh-what are we going to do??" I cried into his chest, probably staining his shirt.

"I don't know. I will try to pay him out of it-"

"He wouldn't take my money either. He just wanted me. Why would he want me?! I am useless, worthless, dorky, and ugly. Why does he have to want me!"

"Don't you ever say that about yourself, you are none of those things." Zayn cooed.

"You alright in there, kids? You are going to be late!"

Shit, I totally forgot about the policeman.

"Shit, how's my makeup?" I asked, looking into Zayn's amber orbs.

He studied my face.

"You don't need makeup, to cover up, being the way that you are is eno-o-ugh."

"Well, thank you, but seriously."

He laughed.

"You look beautiful, like always."

I managed a fake smile.

The policeman knocked on the door.

"We're almost done! One sec!" I screamed.

I just needed a mental moment to calm down.

Zayn opened the door and greeted the policeman.

The man ushered us down to the station.

This time, there were even more cameras flashing.

What the hell?

"Zayn, Zayn! Who's this mystery girl??" some screamed from the crowd.

How the hell did they know his name?

I took three other police people to control the mass of people to let us through.

Shit that was scary as heck.

"Zayn, how did those people know your name?" I questioned, very confused.

He rubbed the back of his head and opened his mouth to speak when the chief interrupted him.

"Ms. Robertson, nice to see you, have a good night?"

Ok, enough with the chitchat. I want to get out of here as fast as possible.

The chief laughed.

Shit I just said that ot loud, didn't I?

"Well, then I will tell you that US is figuring this all out so here we really don't have to do a lot but just some interviewing."

Ok ok, I could handle some interviewing, but that was it.

Why do I keep having to talk about my experience, like as if living it wasn't enough?

Zayn patted my back reassuringly and I walked into another room, sadly leaving him behind.

This time, the interviewer was a young-around twenty five-lady with red glasses and blonde hair pulled into a professional ponytail.

"Hello Ms. Robertson-"

"You can call me Sky"

"Ok, Sky, I will be interviewing you today, so please, take a seat."

"I obeyed and took a seat across the table from her.

I took in my surroundings: like in the police movies there was a lamp light thing on the table and the room was pretty bare.

"So...I have read through the information your provided last night, but, I don't think you told the whole truth..."

Ok, now what the hell.

"Um..excuse me?" my voice cracked and became higher on the last part.

Shit shit shit.

"Ok, Sky, let me first tell you a story..."

So she was that kind of person: 'back when I was a young whipper snap...' well, you get my point.

I sighed, just wanting to get out of here before lunch. Hmm, I wonder what is for lunch...

"See, when I was thirteen, I was kidnapped and raped every day until my kidnapper no longer wanted me, so he slit my throat and left me in an alleyway."

Wow, not what I was expecting. I thought she was going to talk about paying attention or saying the truth...stuff like that.

"Wow, I-I am so sorry..."

"But that's not it, see, I was found and had to go through this whole thing-" she motioned with a flourish of her hands, meaning the interview, "and I didn't tell the truth. I lied. I said that a man just wanted to kill me and that was it. Nothing about the physical abuse."

Shit, she was trying to get me to confess.

"And, you know what? I was humilitated and I didn't tell anyone, not even my own twin sister."

"Ok, I am so sorry, but what does that have to do with me?" I politely asked.

"See, about five years later, I read in the news about a man who did the same thing-but to a ten year old little girl. It turns out...it turned out that i-it was the same man who did that to me."

She started to tear up and I felt bad for just watching.

I gave her a sympathetic smile, and she resumed.

"Then, I knew I had to tell the rest of the story....and I did. The man was found and to this day is in jail. And you know what? Telling the 'other' part of my story wasn't too bad, I mean, no one laughed or made fun of me..." she told me, trying to smile through the tears that were falling on her face.

"Ok, well, I am so happy you got past that part, but, if you want me to confess that something else happened, you are going to be disappointed. I really mean it when I say that Jim and Matt only hit me. Only. They left me alone besides that."

The lady's smile disappeared. I felt bad. I knew she was trying to get me to tell what really happened, but I was stronger.

I would never tell anyone. I mean it.

*****holy freak tart, this story went from number 840 something to 408 on fanfic in just one night! Thank you guys so much!!! I love you all!!!

Sorry if it is short, I just was trying to find a good kind of cliff hanger.

Ok, I will be nicer: I will update for 5 comments or 7 votes.*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
786 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
128 6 11
One Direction are pretty famous, and so are their fandom; the Directioners. All Directioners have a bit of craziness hidden in them, and when they me...
302K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...