Cloud Covered Rainbows

By bluefireraven

This is a story about two girls in their 20's, Daisy Dark and Skye Rose, falling in love. But, there's a prob... More

Intro
Daisy Dark
Skye Rose
The Arrival
Very Important
Coming To Farrensdale
Fanart Featuring
Awkward
Meeting My Housemate
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH
Shit Fuck
What Did I Do?
The Day
It's Happening
I Don't Know Anymore
Why?
The Secret
Sleep Over
Sorry,
Parents
Gone
Saved
Welcome Home?
YAY FUN!
Panic!Gamers
Ice-Cream Wonders
Idiots.
My Fucking Head Ow
My Poor Baby
I've Got You Now
Safe and Sound
What?
Wait a Minute
Long Nights
Don't Like It
Important ( Announcement )

Kiss Me

12 0 0
By bluefireraven

( Jakes's POV ) 

Trigger Warning: For those who don't like to read about kidnapping and forcing yourself onto others, this may not be for you.

I waited in the parking lot of Ice-Cream Wonders for Sam to go on a little break at the end of her shift. Once she was alone outside, I grabbed her and put my hand over her mouth. She was startled by the sudden movement and he legs turned to jello. I forcefully dragged her over to my car and shoved her in the back seat. Before she could scream for help or anything, I bound her in duct tape. Thank god they hadn't installed cameras yet. I slowly and gently stroked her hair as her eyes were wide and she was shaking in fear.

" Shhhhh, it's okay Sam. You'll be fine. We're gonna wait in this parking lot until Alex leaves looking for you. " I stated simply. Her eyes started to get glossy. 

" You'll be back home in no time. Just do what I say and everything will be alright. " I continued. I saw a single tear fall from her eye. I picked up my thumb and wiped it away. I took her phone out of her pocket and put it in the front. I then put on some music and just chilled as I watched Sam's every move and I waiting for Alex to leave. 

---------------- Time Skip To When Alex Leaves For Good ----------------

I looked at the time. 12am. I decided the coast was clear and now I could have some fun. I took off the duct tape that was on Sam's lips hastily, like ripping off a band-aid. 

" Why are you doing this to me?! " Sam asked, tears now cascading down her rosy cheeks. 

" To prove to you that you're a girl and to hurt Alex. " I replied. She stayed silent, allowing her tear to continue to fall. 

" Now, listen to me. Do whatever I say or else you'll never get to see Alex again. Got that? " I said in a stern voice. She nodded slowly. I took out my phone and placed it facing us in the back seat. 

" I'm going to take this duct tape off and you're not going to pull any tricks, alright? " I commanded her. She nodded her head again. I unraveled the tape from around her and then began to explain what she should do. 

" Ok, so I'm going to hit record, and you're going to kiss me. And passionately, too. Then you're going to put your arms around my neck and say ' I love you babe '. Got that? " She hesitantly said a faint yes. I hit record and she slowly leaned in. God, she needs experience. I grabbed her by the cheek and smashed our lips together. I started to lick her bottom lip, attempting to make out with her, but she was being stubborn. I decided to make a weird grunt noise, hoping it would make her gasp. I succeeded. I instantly stuck my tongue in her mouth as I wrestled with her tongue. ( god I hated writing that BLEH ) I pulled apart for air and then stopped the recording. I sent it to Alex, Skye, and Daisy with the caption " my bitch now ". As I sent it I heard a car pull into the parking lot. Oh shit..... was that..... DAISY AND ALEX???

Author's Note: Hey guys! It's been such a long time since I've made another episode of this haha. I know this one was kind of short, just trying to get back into the swing of things! I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded in so long because I suck at time management lmao. I've missed you guys so much and genuinely enjoy making these again. Thank you all for the incredible amount of love and support. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Hope you're having an amazing 2020 so far! Or whatever year it is for you, if you're reading this in the FUtUrE *queue the illuminati song*. Sorry that was cringe. Talk to you all soon!

- Gabby <3

P.S -

I don't have time to edit so if there are mistakes I'm sorry,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.8K 15
[sequel] i'd never leave you if it was up to me. unfortunately, it was never up to me. - lower case intentional
80.1K 2.9K 16
***Please if you have not read 18&Over yet it is definitely a huge part of this story and you won't be able to understand what is going on without re...
556 0 24
"Is this even real?" She asked as she looked deep in her eyes. "You better believe it is." She then leaned in slowly and gently pressed her lips to h...
4.1K 231 57
Warings: abuse, suicide, self-harm This is an LGBTQ story Scarlett Rose is a princess forgotten by the world. Hidden and abused by her parents, she...