Completely Attached

By UnconventionalB

Love Comes in Many Forms. Note: none of the characters are mine and any photos are property of their origina... More

1. Alex and Britain
2. Alexandra
3. Alexandra
4. Alexandra
5. Britain
6. Britain
7. Alex
8. Britain
9. Alexandra
10. Britain
12. Britain
13. Britain
14. Britain
15. Alexandra
16. Alex
17. Britain
18. Alex

11. Britain

527 35 15
By UnconventionalB

Alex felt.... safe.

She was currently staring at the wall, using Britain's chest as a pillow with her arms wrapped tightly around his torso, lightly snoring as he caught up in the hours of sleep he'd lost. Normally she would've gotten up by now, but the events of last night had exhausted both of their bodies, so she just lay there, enjoying the heavy torrents of snow falling outside. Alex loved the snow, at least the way it looked, as it reminded her of happier times. It reminded her of her dad....

December 12, 2014

Alex was happy.

She was with her father. Alex absolutely loved him. Her father was the one person in the world who could make her voluntarily laugh anymore. He was the only person that could get a rise out of her. He was the only person that she truly loved.

The were presently walking through the snow, hiking in the woods. They only did this during the dead of winter, when the snow was plenty and the air frigid. He also took Alex out here when she was depressed. Though she now towered over him, Alex standing at an above average 6'2 compared to his 5'10, she was still his little girl, and he always found ways to cheer her up.

He knew the very reason she was depressed. Her mother had begun trying to repair their relationship. That meant that she wanted easier access to her 17 year old daughter, whom she hadn't seen since was locked in her bedroom. Since then she'd grown. A lot.

Her height had sprouted up from the mere 5'7 she was when she was 15. Since her last encounter with her mother, Alex had taken to weight lifting and boxing to cope with the psychological stress she'd been put through. As a result, she was just as bulky as she was tall. Her hips and chest presented a nice semi-hourglass, her arms and abs showing how much she spent relieving her pent up anger and emotions. She'd allowed her thick hair to grow into curls that tumbled down her back.

Alex walked, making small talk with her beloved father, laughing with him, enjoying his presence.

"Dad, you couldn't have had that much hair".

Alex cackled out loud as her father reminisced the days of his long departed youth.

"I'm telling you I did honey, it's how I managed to snag your mother".

Alex stopped dead in her snow embedded tracks, when she was mentioned. Alex never liked to mention that woman. She had essentially made herself forget about her to prevent her temper from flaring up. She swore to herself that if she ever saw her again, she would make it her business to painfully end her life.

"Baby I know you don't wanna talk 'bout her, but you'll have to some day".

"Can we just keep walking Dad".

He sighed as she dismissed his remark and just kept walking with her. They eventually got to their favorite spot, perched up on a hill. They got there and sat on a cleared rock, taking in the pure white scenery. Alex turned as she heard her father shuffling around behind her. He soon produced an expensive velvet box, holding it out to his only daughter.

"What's this, Dad?"

"I just wanted to give you something . This is the present I wanted to get you first".

Inside was a ring and a necklace. The necklace held a large cerulean blue gem, shining brightly in the white light that surrounded the area. The ring held a similar stone, and inscription on the inside.

Alex smiled and hugged her father tightly. He was appreciative of her reaction, as Alex never showed much emotion any more. They stayed in their embrace, Alex enjoying the father she was glad to have.

Presently

Alex smiled widely at the fond memories she had with her father. She felt horrible that she hadn't called him in almost a week and a half. She found herself staring down at Britain. He was so adorable when he slept, squirming every so often in his sleep.

Alex slowly woke him up out of his sleep. She'd decided that she was gonna spoil him today. Well at least as much as he would let her. For some reason, Britain seemed to hate it when people helped him, or at least gave him stuff, and when he did take it, it was with great reluctance. Alex loved spoiling him, and as much as he discouraged it, he loved being spoiled. He deserved it after the night he'd gone through with her.

Britain slowly stirred in his sleep, Alex taking the chance and slowly prodded and picked him, trying to wake him up gently, as she knew he hated being jolted out of his sleep. As she finally began to awaken and come to his senses She slowly pulled him to the bathroom, bringing him to the counter as woke up from his sleep. Alex found it cute he when was just waking up. He was fussy, whiney, and clingy. She chuckled as he whined from being let go, a look of irritation popping up as he tried to grab for the affection which he wanted.

"Aleeeeeeeeeex", he whined out loud. She knew he hated being woken up, and the later he went to bed, his temper and snappy remarks became more rude and frequent.

Alex only chuckled at his whining, him not knowing what they'd do today.

"It's not funny! Why'd you wake me up?!"

"Because I can, now get in the shower".

"No!"

Britain proceeded to make his way back to his bed, wrapping himself back in the covers in lieu of the affection of the person who'd woken him up out of his wonderful sleep.

Alex four this hilarious and irritating. Britain was never one to be told what to do, especially when it came to the things he needed or didn't want to do. Sometimes she'd have to poke and prod until he'd finally give in, and she guessed that this morning, or I this case early afternoon, was gonna be one of those days.

"B, get in the shower before I get in with you". Alex knew this would work. She knew that he hated being looked at whilst he was naked, despite the bond that had developed between them. And given Alex's habit of impressing herself on him, he finally gave in.

"Fiiiiine, turn around".

Alex did she was told and promptly turned around. But as she turned around and tried to look in the mirror, she caught his eyes in the large piece of glass , two eyes which held suspicion in their brown color.

"Cover your eyes and stop tryna look."

Alex sighed and promptly covered her hazel orbs, waiting patiently until she heard the distinctive crunch of their shower curtain open and close, indicates his arrival in the wet space. Alex never understood why he didn't like his body. She did.

But why didn't he........?

Alex wondered why he was so ashamed of himself. It's not like he was disgusting. Alex could think of people she'd had sex with that had way worse physical features. Plus she actually liked the way he looked. She loved his shape and form, how all of his body parts complimented each other.

She simply sat on the toilet seat and messed around on the phone as he finally stepped into the shower. Alex was one who didn't care about waiting on the people she cared about. She simply sat there and enjoyed the steam that flowed out of the shower into the air.

Once he stepped out, Britain quickly wrapped a towel around the entirety of his body and bolted out, having made Alex to once again cover her intrigued eyesAlex simply sighed and got in herself.

Later......

Alex watched amused as Britain ran around the mall like a kid in a candy store. Alex had quite a bit of her own money, having worked and something she didn't like to talk about to earn it. She got him everything from new video games to shoes and hats, not complaining once as she paid for it all. This was partially her way of saying thank you for being there for her, but mostly because liked to see him smile.

It's also because she sought to repay him. As much as Alex didn't like yo admit, Britain was very attentive, to the point of getting stuff for her when she needed it, even if she hadn't asked. She found his intuition as something that needed to be repaid.

She just didn't like to be taken care of.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw that smile again She loved his smile. When his lips curled upward exposing his twin rows of white teeth, it was like a ray of sunshine that brightened up her day. Soon they'd finished buying everything he wanted, carrying arm fulls of bags to her car. Deciding that they were both hungry, they got something to eat on the way to her final destination for the day.

They watched the sun set as the stars began to light up the night sky, beautiful specks dotting the dark empty canvas that was the night sky. As they finished, lay back in the seats, Alex rested one hand on her full stomach, the other playing with Britain's twists, squeezing and pulling in them as Britain silently read a book. Her seeming bliss was interrupted by a question she really didn't want to answer.

"What happened the other night?"

"I've got issues with my mother."

"What kind of issues?"

"Personal Issues". Alex wasn't trying to be mean, by she really never thought about how to deal and cope with it. And now that she was given the opportunity, she really didn't want to take it.

"Can you elaborate?"

Alex carefully thought about it. She didn't know if she could trust him enough. Everybody except her father had let her down, so why should she trust anyone else. But then she thought about it. He'd stood by her despite her mean exterior, despite her steely reserve. He'd even managed to comfort her when was vulnerable. It was one of things that she found delightfully annoying about him. That he'd managed to penetrate the mental wall which she'd painstakingly built over the course of her young adulthood.

"My mother used to hate me. Or at least she hated the way way I was.

"Why do you think she did?" Alex could hear the perplexed sadness in his voice.

"She hated the fact that I wasn't a girly girl. I never found myself being dainty or delicate. She didn't like the fact that I wasn't frilly. I wasn't traditional."

"Well I like you. I like the way you are as a person. You don't dress expressly like a guy. You just aren't naturally soft. There's nothing wrong with that."

"That's not what she thought."

Alex's thoughts were interrupted by the shoving of a box in her face. She opened it to find a bracket, and blue stone embedded in the center of it. It was pretty, something that she actually wouldn't mind wearing.

"I want you to have it."

"When did you get this?", she asked in disbelief.

"I bought it myself when you weren't paying attention. You were looking at sneakers and jackets when I bought it."

Alex just smiled and slipped it on.

........

Alex was in Britain's room again.

She laying in bed while Britain read, once again wrapping her arms around his torso. He actually said that this was one of the positions which he liked to be in, be it got kind of annoying because whenever he tried to move, Alex would squeeze really hard, as if saying 'You're not allowed to move'.

Alex laid there, contemplating why she liked the guy who she was currently hugging tightly. It was rare that anyone was allowed to get to her even in random conversation, so how was in he in her head. Well rather, joe did he have access to her emotions. She didn't have a problem with it, actually he was one of the few that she considered giving access to them, but she wanted to know how he got this far.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Britain's light snores, once again having fallen asleep with a book in hand. Alex chuckled, taking his glasses off and setting the book on the dresser.

Deciding to join his sleep, she nodded off, trying to figure out her emotions, trying to figure how he'd gotten this far.

COMMENTTTTTTTTTTT. If y'all haven't noticed I enjoy reading and responding to the m🙂🙃.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 4 8
~𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...
2.4M 113K 49
𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟.
111K 5.7K 48
𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 | 𝐬𝐨𝐯3𝐧𝐮𝐬 2021