The Seven Deadly Sin's (finis...

Da Namjoonsaestaetic

Where god created 7 angels who decided that power wasn't enough. BTS AU BTS One-shots this is my first book... Altro

Lust
Gluttony
My Greed
Sloth
Envy
Pride

Wrath (Smut)

8 0 0
Da Namjoonsaestaetic

"Where's my money?" Asked Mr. Jung
"Sir I don't have it yet." Another kicked to the gut, "I'll ask one more time where is my money?" He asked this time In a more arrogant/irritated voice. "I told you 'spites out blood' I don't have it."

Mr.jung got up and pulled out his gun. "I don't have all day you ether have my money or I take everything you ever had away from you." Mr.jung bent down on one knee to be eye level with the man he was badly getting irritated with. "I. Don't. Have. Your. Fucking. Mo-" Mr.jung shot the man giving up on him.
"Mr. Jung Sir!" One of my employees came up to me. I sat down on my throne quite irritated.

"Speak!" He flinched and he gave me a paper. I looked at it in disinterest "what did you just give me Mr.lee." I said irritated "Sir the man you killed it says here that he has no children but he does have a wife who has a only child, that only child Is going to that Halloween party."

I looked at it again quite happy but still disinterest. "Mr. Lee oh how am I supposed to forgive you for your kindness." He looked at me in confusion.

"When I speak i deserve an answer." He flinched again "I'm sorry sir. Its just so sudden" He said probably in fear, I smirked and whispered in his ear.

"I'm not killer when it comes to dumb shit, but if you don't get out of my face within 5 seconds your dead." His eyes widened he bowed quickly trying to run but I shot him. "Uh bummer I liked him." I said pretending to be upset, "Oh how much employees are you gonna kill hoseok-ah"

my assistant said. "As many times if they keep saying the dumbest shit." 4 of my men were cleaning the room of the bodies until my assistant spoke.

"Anyways seokie, are you going to that party." He smiled with his boxy smile, ugh I hate when he does that. "Taehyung-ah why do you want to go to a Halloween party when we can make a Halloween party ourselves." He pouted

"Come on seokie, you can't just kill. Eat. Sleep. And fuck everyday isn't it boring." I chuckled I got up and shot my gun at a target on my wall.

"I don't know what kind of fun you call not doing any of that because I grew up doing basically all of that instead of killing but hey face it, I'm the most scariest assassin alive." I smirked

"Look hoseok I understand you rather stay In but think of it as this way, you Can't find yourself a girl you know who can soft up that cold thing you call a heart." Taehyung was right but I'm not gonna let him know that, but than again the reason I'm this way is because of a certain girl, who ruined my life forever.

5 years ago ( hoseok's 18 btw )
Hey honey I'm home, the minute I walked inside I can already tell somethings not right, um okay she probably just got cold I shut the window, and I walked up stairs. As I walked up stairs, there was something wet on the stairs. I bent down and I put my finger in it I can't quite see, but I smell it.... Copper, its copper. The only thing that smell like copper when its liquid is-- "oh no" I ran to mine and my girlfriends shared room and there she was on our bed bleeding from her throat.

I ran to her not knowing what to say or do but my first idea was "I know your still In here you bastard." I turned around and there he was smiling at me so innocently.
(A/n: the great gasby my shit, but
leo deserved better no cap!)

"Hello to you to old sport" He smiled that evil fucking smile. "Why?" I said almost crying. "WHY?!" That smile he had was totally gone now. "You took what was more important than that slut." I got so pissed that on instinct I grabbed my knife from my pocket and stabbed his throat.

Obviously he wasn't prepared for that but I was. I watched as he kneeled down in front of me. "Now I'll take what you took from me. . . Appa" He looked at me in tears than he died right in front of me.

Present. . .

Hoseok? . . Hoseok!!. Hello earth to Hoseok. I finally hit reality when I had a hand waving in my face, gosh if Taehyung wasn't my assistant, and best friend I'd shoot his ass right here right now.

I thought to myself. "Fine we'll go,'he started jumped up and down' Unless 'he gulped' i can dress myself." he Sighed in shock

"hyungg! whyy i wanted to dress you so fucking bad." I signed once again I'm totally gonna regret saying this. "Fine you can dress me."

The minute I said it he grabbed my hand telling me he and I need to go shopping oh great. Here we go.

Jungkook's POV

"Mom I'm a big boy I can stay home by myself!" I explained to my mother for the 10th time that day. "Honey you know I'm just doing it to protect you, you know that right." Here we go again with same old speech I heard every time I wanted to go out with friends "I'm only doing it to protect you kookie."

"to protect you kookie." We said unison "mom im almost 21 I can stay home by myself at least." She pouted than caved in "Ugh fine kookie only because I love you."

I clapped my hands feeling proud for once. I'm so gonna dress inappropriate for this Halloween party. "Anyways kookie moneys on the counter, and don't invite people over okay if I find out you invi-" I signed once again.

"Than you'll never have guess over again." She smiled and kissed my forehead. "Kookie I'm really happy that you became this really independent man you know how happy I am?" I looked her straight in her eyes and she was sincere."I love you mom." I said hoping not to cry "Oh baby you know how much I love you."

She grabbed my cheeks and she started squishing them. I showed my bunny teeth and told her to hurry up before she's late. "Bye mom I love you! Drive safely, call me when you get there." She smiled and blew me a imaginary kiss. I caught it and pretended I fainted she smiled than she left after I finally see her car around the corner. I called Jimin

Otp...

"Jimin HURRY TF UP MY MOM JUST LEFT!!" I didn't let him say hello.

"Well hello to you to." I laughed but I have no time I have to shave, I have to do my hair, I have to do my makeup, I have to look presentable today so I can impress kai.

"Hurry up or I'm getting ready without you."

Gasp "You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me little man."

"That's it YOU SHOULD RESPECT YOUR EL-" i hung up before he can finish his rant I'm sure he'll finish it later, Anyways his to much of a sweetheart he wouldn't hurt his precious bunny.

(It literally 1:58 am here and I have school tomorrow so magical time skip....) this is jungkook's outfit

With bunny ears because my cuties so fucking hot 😭😭💕. ( with black lace panties under and fishnets)

And hoseoks outfit is:

With the same outfit from earlier. Okay back to the Halloween party💜)

Hoseoks POV

"Taehyung!! Are you sure you want to party with a bunch of college students." I yelled over the music obviously just wanting to be home and fuck some girl. He rolled his eyes at me "come on hoseok this use to be us 2 years ago." He was right but ugh I hate when his right. "You know our code names." I scoffed "of course I do taetae."

I laughed causing him to give me the stink eye. "I'm just kidding V." He smiled "alright jhope time to party." He pulled my arm oh boy were gonna have a long night.

Jungkooks POV

Not gonna lie a lot of people had creative costume, but mine was by far the cutest because I'm an actual bunny if I smile of course. Anyways I lost Jimin the minute we walked in so I was looking everywhere for him only to find something I wish I didn't see I seen my ex boyfriend kissing my crush . . .

I froze I didn't know want to do I just stood their until my ex boyfriend looked up and made eye contact with me, I turned around so fast that I fell on a guy.

while I was on top of him my skirt went up but I didn't care the guy under me only made me feel secured for some reason I started sobbing on top of him despite his rude words I just couldn't bring myself to get up.

It was quiet weirdly until I felt his hand move my skirt down so people can stop staring at whatever i was wearing, I sobbed I didn't know I'd sobbed so much until I felt the fabric under me was wet.

I finally came to my senses and got up helping the guy up as well. He was such hotter than kai wow where has he been all my life I thought to myself I didn't know I was staring until he spoke. "Are you okay now?" My eyes widened did he catch me staring. "U-uh thank you for c-catching me." Catching you Jung kook !! Really omg he probably thinks your a weirdo now!

I heard laughter from the guy so I looked up even more embarrassed. "Your cute kid how old are you?" He asked. "I-im 20 y/o." I replied, man I didn't want to dig my grave before now I definitely want to dig it dipper because the guy looked at me with a smirk

God his face makeup looked great with his smirk. Imagine what he looks like when his on to-. "Hey kid did you hear me?"

"Oh I'm sorry I was just zoning out." Zoning out thinking about you on top of me. "Well I'm 22 y/o, name's jhope." He said with a sinister grin. "J-jungkook nice to meet you."

Me and him talked the whole night I was starting to like this guy.. Great Jungkook you catch feelings faster than animals catch their prey.

As I was dosing off I didn't realize all the yelling until I had someone pulled my arm. "Jungkook let's go we don't have time to sit around hurry up." I heard Jimin's frantic yelling.

"W-wait what about Jh-" I tried to look for the guy I was talking to but everyone was pushing us out I couldn't see him. I pouted I didn't even get his number.

As we ran out the house I was still confused on why where getting pulled out so early.

"Jimin what's going on." I asked more of whispered because I was shaking because I was scared, and cold. "I-idk kookie I tried to look for you everywhere and when I seen you, you were dosing off again. I didn't realize the guy that was by you was gone too." Jimin looks like his hiding something but his probably just drunk.

"Jimin are you dru-" when I said that I dunk down because mochi was trying to hit me. "Yah!! I'm older of course I can drink alcohol." I laughed at his statement but that's until I seen his hickey. "W-who gave you that hyung." I touched the newly hickey that was forming on his neck.

I seen panick in his eyes haha I got him where I wanted him. "It's none of your business kookie." He kept blushing so I kept pressing him until he Gave up.

"Fine it was a gyu named V." What kind of name is that but I shrugged it off. "Come on let's get you home you alcoholic." I got hit again but than he held onto me for support.

As we were walking my dumbass forgot that Im still in my skirt And fishnets so it was freezing. Jimin already passed out and we're so far away from home. Ugh "you better buy me food tomorrow Jimin because I'm not carrying your ass for a whole 2 hours for nothing."

I said but obviously he passed out so I'll give the same speech to him in the morning. Walking I noticed a group of guys. Oh no Jimin drunk, I can't fight and support him at the same time.

I took my phone out and put it in my jacket pocket just In case something happens. I kept walking ignoring their gaze. Well it didn't work that fast because one of them groped me.

I yelp because obviously it wasn't just a groped he clearly grabbed a handful of my ass." D-don't touch me a-again." I said stuttering you had one job jungkook and that was to sound manly but you can't even do that.

"Come on babe I know your looking for some fun." The one who groped me asked. "Come on we only wanted to see what you had and trust me we would like a taste."

I was scared I can't scream or run with Jimin. I tried to keep on walking. But they pulled my arm back making me almost drop Jimin. "When I call you I expect an answer got that princess!" I was beyond scared what do I do, I can kick his balls. And attempt to run but Jimin his gonna hold us back.

I tried moving away from his grasp but his other friends grabbed Jimin. "No put him d-down." I tried to fight back. "Awe is the bunny scared, damn your little friend can play with us too. We love twinks." I was gonna cry come on jungkook keep it together.

I started sobbing I couldn't hold myself anymore. "The baby bunny crying Minho look what you did." I yanked my grasp and tried to run but I bumped into a guy great now im really gonna die.

B-but those eyes I've seen them before. "J-jhope?" He smirked got bigger and I was gonna hug him but I heard they were running to me oh no oh no, they still have Jimin. I tried to run back, but jhope held my wrist pulling me behide him.

"Come on hoseok can't we just have the bunny, you can have the little one." They threw Jimin on the floor causing him to groan obviously because of the pain. I wanted to grab him but hoseok if that's his real name made sure I didn't move.

"I don't want to hurt anyone and that's an offer you can't skip up. Back away from the guy and I'll consider not killing any of you." He said in a sharp tone.

The guy who groped me started laughing. "Kill us come on Mr. Jung you think we're scared of you." Wait Mr.jung? Where have I heard that name before um, omg no i-it can't be him. Jhope seems like a nice guy he can't be that assassin.

I couldn't even finish my thought because I seen jhope pull out a gun and another guy emerged from the side also with a gun probably his assistant.

I was startled that my dumbass fell to the ground. Ouch one job kookie.

"Jungkook grab Jimin and run." He said sternly. I ran to Jimin picked him up and I started to run with Jimin on my back. "K-kookie why are you running for." I couldn't speak I was terrified. I heard gunshots and I started running faster.

That's until I finally hit civilization. I finally calmed down and Jimin was still dead asleep.

I was walking slowly until I seen a black car drive up to me. Than the window went down. I froze what if his gonna finish the job, since I know who he looks like does he fear I might tell everyone. "Get in Jungkook. now!" he said sternly this time it was much more intimidating.

"N-no" I said stuttering. "Jungkook i don't have time for this, Get in the fucking car or I'll make you get in the car." I was startled but I still got in the car. I put jimin's seat belt on and we were by some guy in the back. "Hi I'm taehyung!"

He said cheerfully as if he didn't just get into a gun fight like 15 minutes ago. "I'm jungkook." I said in a whisper. I'm by serial killers and your first thought was to introduce yourself. Smh so cliché jungkook.

"Where are y-you taking us?". I was sorta pissed because he didn't answer my question. I was thinking of jumping out the car but, it didn't work obviously. He put the childs lock on the door. What a fucking ass.

Finally after so long I finally was at a house more like a fucking mansion. Taehyung grabbed Jimin causing me to reach for him only for hoseok to grab me.

"L-let me go I want jimin, your gonna hurt him let m-" hoseok breathed in my ear causing me to somehow to relax."V has him covered." He said in a raspy voice. My eyes widened that's V.

I looked at taehyung carrying jimin inside. Hoseok than pulled me inside and the house was nice, their was paintings everywhere nice designs and theirs 2 stair ways.

A chandelier wow everything just looked expensive. "Are you g-gonna kill m-me" i really don't know how I get scared because of him but I do.

"Of course not, your just gonna stay with me for a very very long time. Considering you know who I am." My eyes widened more bigger than before
What's my mom gonna say? what's she gonna do when she finds out I'm gone? is she gonna self distruct? is she gonna handle being alone by herself. So many questions and not enough answers. I started squirming in his arms.

"You keep moving and I'm gonna tie you to the bed." That shut me up real quick he really used that against me. I huffed out and let him continue to carry me.

I was starting to fall asleep until I fell on the bed more like thrown on the bed. "Ow!" I screamed more of a exaggerated scream.

"Your gonna be sleeping here tonight we'll go to your house and pick up your clothes tomorrow." Me being a brat I got out of his bed only for him to push me back on the bed again.

"I guess my kitten likes to be manhandled."

Hoseoks POV (terrible Smut ahead)

I put both of his hands above his head holding it in place. Making sure he doesn't get out of it.

"I guess my kitten likes to be manhandled." I said with a smirk, he whined. "Needy are we kitten." He nodded his head. "I need words kitten, use your words."

I rubbed up his thigh to his panties. "P-please touch me." I smirked even more "please what kitten."

"Please touch me M-master." He whispered. I love Teasing so I breath on his neck and whispered in my raspy voice.

"I can't hear you kitten." I can already tell he was wet because I feel a spot on his panties. I started rubbing circles on his thigh. "P-please fuck me, already master." I liked what I heard but I want taehyung to hear it because he thinks its okay to bring louder women, I'm gonna make my kookie scream my name.

I retracted my hands from his thigh and I put my hands through his crop top touching his nipples.

That made him moan, " does my babe get aroused by just letting me touch his nipples." He nodded his head again me not like the response I decided to retract my hand again, and get up he didn't like that one bit.

"M-master why'd you stop." He asked. I smirked thinking of what I should do should I go vanilla sex or should I destroy him. "Babe let's play a game" I seen the way his eyes changed from lust to peer fear.

"O-okay?" I smirked even more."Strip kitten I don't want nothing on your body but your panties." I seen the way he throw his shirt and skirt. I went to my closet pulling out my favorite blindfold, my whip, & my newly bought handcuffs.

I went to the bed and I seen the way his eyes sparkle from what I was holding. "Lay down, and put your arms above your head." Without hesitation he laid down with his arms above his head.

Gosh he looks so fucking adorable I can't wait to destroy him. I tied his hands together, I put the blind fold on and god I wish I can see his eyes but I don't want him to see my sadistic smile.

"Are you ready kitten?" I asked genuinely not caring if he was ready. "Y-yes please hurry up M-master." I took off my pants and shirt just leaving my boxers on. I went back to the closet to take out lube, and a choker I bought recently.

I came back watching my baby squirm probably whining because he didn't get what he wanted which was attention.

"I'm back babe im gonna put on a necklace for you, and I don't want you taking it off understood?" He whined again but nodded his Head. I put the choker on and damn my sub looks so delicious I can't wait to devour him.

"Count how many whips you get miss a number you get double the pain. Understand kitten."

"Y-yes M-master." i whipped him causing him to whine louder, but not loud enough.
"1" he replied and it went on until it was 20.

"Good kitten you'll get your reward." I got on top of him kissing and biting every skin on his body. Your *kiss* so *kiss* beautiful *kiss* kookie *kiss*.

He whimpered and tried to grind into my touch but I pushed him down by putting my hand on his throat.

"no kookie bad boys don't get what they want."
"Master can I please touch you, I'll be good b-boy please I want t-to touch & s-see you."I grabbed a fistful of his hair moving it to the side causing him to gasp out of no where.

I started marking him giving him nice hickeys." If I take off that blindfold would you obey your master?, kitten"

I said in the shell of his ear biting it as well. "Mm master please i-ill be a good boy for y-you." I took off his blindfold and I saw tears, aww poor babe is crying because his poor dick is be neglected.

"Do you want Daddy to touch you?"

I put my fingers on his lip but he wanted something else. "P-please daddy can you please be inside me i-ive been a bad boy." I smirked I grabbed his throat not so hard but also not so gentle.

"Suck my fingers kitten." I shoved my fingers down his throat wanting him to lubricant them. As he Gaggs and licks my fingers I let go of his throat and start rubbing his neglected dick.

"Awwe poor babe is already wet because he only got kisses and whipped."

I took off his panties and throw them on the floor somewhere, I started stroking his neglected cock, watching him grind into my hand but as I see he was gonna cum, I pulled away.

"M-master why'd you stop." He looked mad but a cute mad. "You think master was gonna let you cum before him your funny kitten." I turned him around telling him to be on all fours, and to put his ass is in the air.

Without hesitation he put his ass in the air with all his glory, god I can't wait to eat him out.

I started licking his hole, passing my tongue through his muscles of a hole getting it well lubricated, I than put 2 fingers in without warning causing him to jult forward but him moving more down so he can fuck himself on my fingers. "Does baby want daddy to let him free?"

"Yes daddy pls let my hands f-free" I took of the handcuffs and I made him squirm even more by adding another finger, he was a moaning mess, sweat, tears, and saliva all over my bed because of this brat.

I can tell his gonna cum from the way his walls clutched around my fingers.
"M-master can I c-cum please" without him even finishing he cummed all over my bed. I smirked my baby's ready for the real deal,

"Do you want to suck daddy's cock?" He turned around so fast that I fell on the bed with him in between my legs. "Please daddy baby wants masters m-milk." I grinned and I let him devour my cock, making me pull my head back.

God I haven't had sex in a good 4 months. After what happened to my girlfriend I promised to not get attached to a living being again but this cutie in front of me, was an acception.

I rubbed my fingers throw his hair until I gripped it and well I face fucked him. Hearing my babe gag, and tears running from his beautiful eyes. I can't believe that mess is my angel, I'm keeping him forever.

I pulled him under me and I spread his legs for me. "Daddy's gonna be gentle okay, its probably your first time."

"Okay daddy" I smiled at him and I moved my cock into his ass god I was right he was tight as fuck but the pain is more pleasure. I pushed more in causing him to moan more louder than before finally now taehyung won't sleep at all I smirked thinking of the scolding I'll get tomorrow morning.

I pushed more into my babe until he scratched my back "f-faster master" I went faster causing him to moan even louder. "G-god master your filling me so wel- mmm fuckk" he put his head back in peer pleasure me being the sadistic I am I sucked more on his neck causing him to groan from the pain.

"D-daddy im gonna cum."

"Cum with me kitten" after I said that me and him came. I cummed inside of him thrusting it all in his ass. After his body went limp on me.

I cleaned him and me up, I was gonna take him to shower but he passed out. I picked him up putting him on the couch in my room.

I got rid of the old sheets and put new cleaned sheets than I picked him back up putting him in my bed. I took a shower cleaning all that Halloween makeup off than I crawled in bed with him. Automatically he attached his arms to my waist with his head on my chest.

"Jeon jungkok you will be mine, I promise." I whispered than I kiss his head. Than I fell asleep

2 years later . . .

Jungkooks POV

"I'll ask again and my babe's not happy with this, where's my money!" The guy who was beaten for 2 days and starved for 24 hours wasn't speaking. "Here babe let me try something." Jungkook sat on top of the guy making sure his ass was above the guys crotch.

"If master asks a question he demands and answer." The guy chuckled still spitting out blood on the floor. "I know what you are, your just a slut that we fuck and throw away when were done." I looked at my husband and waiting for the okay answer.

I grabbed my knife that was hiding in my thigh highs I slice the man's chest. "You want the easy way out or the hard way out?" He looked at me in utter fear. "The money's at my wife's house just take the money leave my wife out of this." He says in utter pain from the lost of blood.

I looked at my husband smiling my bunny smile. "How'd I do master."

He smiled caressed my hair and whispered praises until he whispered to finish the job. "Master is very happy about your honesty but, your giving him a hard time so I have to tragically say goodbye."

He utter a few cuss words until I sliced his throat causing him to die on the spot. "Eww master he ruined my favorite Balenciaga sweater."

My master helped me off his lap and he hugged me from behind. "Don't worry kitten, I'll buy you a new one." I turned around kissing him.

"I love you Jung hoseok."

"And I love you jung jungkook."♡

"Appa, Daddy, where are you." I heard my son coming and I ran to him quickly hoping he doesn't see the dead man. "Come on jinnie let's go give you a bath."

"Okay daddy, where's appa?"

"Appa's busy babe but come on let's go to a restaurant."

"Okay daddy." Said jin

"One day you'll do what me and appa does." I said under my breathe.

"Did you say something daddy."

"No babe come on let's get you dressed and ready."

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry this was my first smut I'll get better I promise♡
Jin's gonna be the son of hoseok and jungkook so in the last one its gonna connect so don't worry if your confused♡

I stayed up until 3 to somewhat finish this so please vote, and comment what I should write next (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
5k words

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

23.4K 817 31
"πš†πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš”πš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš–!" "πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšŽπš—πšŽπš–πš’πšŽπšœ" "πšœπš’πš—πšŒπšŽ πšπš›πš˜πš– πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπšŠπš›πš" "πšπš‘πšŽπš— πš•πšŽπš πš’πš πš‹πšŽ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜οΏ½...
4K 96 20
Lots of Jungkook hurt/sick one shots. There will be many many trigger and I will put every trigger at the beginning of the chapters . If you have re...
499K 11.8K 55
One shots of BTS This book will be longer and better than the old one, though it would take me a longer time for me to update. Imagines & reactions o...
1.4K 67 7
A/N: The previous book got deleted :⁠-⁠\ I am making a new one so that you all can read it, please give this book a lot of love like you did to the p...