The Seven Deadly Sin's (finis...

נכתב על ידי Namjoonsaestaetic

Where god created 7 angels who decided that power wasn't enough. BTS AU BTS One-shots this is my first book... עוד

Lust
Gluttony
My Greed
Wrath (Smut)
Envy
Pride

Sloth

8 0 0
נכתב על ידי Namjoonsaestaetic

Yoongi woke up from his nap for the 6th time that day, he just hated being around people and him being a very lazy person he never really left as yoongi got up he cracked his back & walked to the bathroom.

He looked himself in the mirror and automatically he hated how he looked, he hated how he acted, but most importantly he hated how his attitude is during conversations or during anything he does. Yoongi just hated himself but life goes on and he can't do anything but try to change that.

He got ready to go to the kitchen just to find out his mother was gone as per usual but she did indeed left a note that read:

Dear Yoongs

I have to work the night shift again and dad went on his business trip. I left money in the counter by the fridge, and please make sure you use it wisely but I also hope you don't eat take out but I love you

Love Mom ❤
P.s don't worry about company Ms. Parks son will be there to keep you company.

Great not only that I can't buy take out, I have to be babysat by my neighbors mothers "perfect son" ugh I hate that kid so much. But I also can't say that I don't like him ether its complicated but before I even got to the stairway the door bell rang.

"Speaking of the devil here he is." I said in an annoyed tone, I walk to the door to open it only to find out it wasn't only just Mrs.Park son but also her daughter. Great 2 dumb twats to watch me super duper sweet. Arghh I'm so yelling at my mother for this.

I smiled showing my respect for the family despite me hating her son I still respect Mrs.park.

"Yoongi-sshi i already called your mother to let her know I made it here and I already had my kids eat dinner so don't worry about them." As much as I wanted to let these brats starve I was still being nice. "No don't worry Mrs.park you work to hard, sometimes you need a break especially from your kids." I joked with the women and she laughed understanding me.

(A/n: i do authors note a lot but in I'm so sorry 💜 forgive me but just a side note this fanfic jimin's 17, and jimins sister is 14. Yoongie's 19 but yoongie's mother is very concerned about her son.)

Anyways as she was laughing her eldest jimin the one I despise decided to chimin on our joking. "Oh mother if only you knew what yoongi- hyung does all day." Jimin says with a smirk, I look at him as if im throwing dangers at the poor boy and I think naruto would feel sad about it too because jimin would be a bloody mess.

"Anyways Mrs. Park when are you coming back to pick up the Bra- I mean angels." I say with a big all innocent gummy smile. Obviously jimin knew what I was gonna say but I ignored his tiny glare.

"Oh i'll pick them up at 3 am I hope if not than maybe tomorrow my job got a lot more complicated than it seems." I sigh that means I have to deal with this brat until the next day satan why did you do this to me is it because I'm slow or is it because I hate being surrounded by people.

"Anyways I have to get going or I'll be late for work." She said with a similar eye smile as jimin I'm not gonna lie but the eye smile is quite the cutest thing on jimin despite his annoying ass and well his plumbed ass maybe him staying isn't such bad idea after all.

"I love you guys come on give eomma a kiss." Mrs. Park said to jimin's sister,
Y/n was leaning in to kiss her mothers cheek. "Bye mom I love you, and don't worry about jimin oppa, and yoongi oppa i'll watch them to make sure they don't kill each other."

Jimin sister knew we didn't like each other but I knew she secretly shipped us, but she smiled innocently with her eye smile similar to jimin's, and his mom's. God it must hurt to be in a family with the same eye smile and same skin tone.

"And jimin please be nice and respect yoongi-sshi." Jimin grinned at me and leaned in to kiss his mothers cheek "Don't worry mother y/n-sshi & yoongi hyung will be fine I won't kill him just yet."

He said in the same mocking tone as his sister. Obviously his sister noticed but chooses to ignore it while me I glared for the 1700 time that day at him.

"Okay I'll be on my way, love you kids  bye and thanks for watching them yoongi-ssh." Thanks for dropping your responsibility on me Mrs.park i said in my head. "No worries Mrs.park drive safe." I smiled fakely.

After I shut the door hell broke lose jimin started laughing obviously pissing me off. "Okay listen here pinkie." I scoffed by seeing his laugh turn into a smirk.

"I go my way and you go your way got that kid, there's money In the cabinet and there's the phone. I'm going back to sleep alright goodnight."

I ran upstairs not hearing what he said I jumped in my bed passing out for the 7th time that day I breath in briefly and relaxed than i fell in to dreamland.

Jimin POV

After yoongi hyung went upstairs i looked over to my sister who looked at me with a pout. "Jiminie oppa why is it that when we come over yoongi oppa goes to his room?" I felt bad because yes my sister gained a small crush on yoongi but that's not gonna stop me from shooting my shot, I bent down to her eye level and spoke

"look princess, 'i put my fingers threw her hair which made her giggle' yoongi hyung is just a toad alright how about we go to the arcade how's that sound?" I still had my hand in her hair and her eyes lit up like fireworks.

"Yes, oppa i would love to g-" she kept rambling but I wasn't paying attention I shot yoongi a quick text saying we went out so if he sees it he wouldn't get worried. "Alright princess let's get going the arcade can close any minute now." She jumped up and down than she ran outside with me trailing behind her.

(Jimins POV will finish on his chap which is chapter 6♡)

Yoongi's POV

I wanna say it was around 6:26 pm and I was sorta worried that Jimin and y/n wasn't back I was pacing back and forth in the living room looking every 5 minutes out the window it was getting late and I was on the edge of having a mental breakdown.

your so fucking stupid yoongi you let Jimin take y/n without adult supervisor what if he got attacked, or what if she ran away from him while he wasn't looking "shutup, shutup, shutuppp!" I yelled at myself, I paced more and more until I finally heard the door open the minute it did I almost broke down y/n looked okay but Jimin looked horrible.

"Jimin wtf happened to you!" I ran to the bathroom grabbing a first aid kit. I ran back nearly almost falling down the stairs but I didn't care I ran up to him and he had a busted lip too. Not the beautiful plump lips I thought

"What happened, how did you manage to get in a fight!" I kept pressuring him but all he did was stare at y/n and she was on the verge of crying. I cleaned jimins wounds he still did not talk. I was starting to get worried until y/n broke out into tears.

"oopa! I d-didn't mean too okay h-he grabbed my wrist, and it hurt so I just kicked him where the sun don't s-shine and tried to run but h-he grabbed my hair causing me t-" she was crying that some of it I understood the other half was muffled. "Come here its okay, its okay your safe." Jimin said through a soft voice he started hugging his sister i was on the verge of tears because no one was talking to me.

"Its okay, did he do anything else princess you need to tell me okay I won't get mad you can trust me." All she did was sob harder.

"O-oppa, h-he tried to kidnap-p me he kept say-ing to go with h-him i tried to scream b-bu-." Jimin only hugged her tighter while trying to rub soothing circles on her delicate skin.

"Its okay its alright shh, come on calm down." He picked her up putting her On his lap.

Finally what felt like hours which only took 10 minutes she stopped crying, she fell asleep in Jimin's arms, he took her upstairs so she can sleep.

While I was cooking because I didn't know what to do but to be their to support. After 3 minutes Jimin came down stairs rather quiet I hated it, we bickered every second we had but right now I hate it, "Jimin can you please tell me what happened." My voice was hoarse I was on the verge of tears.

"Yoongi just forget about it ok she's fine, shes fine." He walked towards me and he hugged me. "I was so worried for you guys, you werent picking up your phone and I thought you guys died a-and-" Jimin just hugged me muffling my cries.

"Hey we're fine okay, we're here that's all that matters." He put his chin on top of head holding me like I can leave minute. . .

Jimin said through gritted teeth. . .

"We're fine. . ."
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry okay when I was writing this I thought I should make it a funny little story but ya girl is as dark as a dark horse and I made it sad don't worry I'll work on jimin's so you know why Jimin was mad.♡

Please vote, and give me comments so I can understand if I'm messing up the plot or that it doesn't make sense feed back will help me improve okokok I'll go kisses♡
1761 . . .words💕

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

156K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...
2.7K 244 100
"Seven girls, one mission": An enchanting read, "Lady Satans" plunges readers into the dramatic and passionate lives of seven cousins who become lady...
5.1K 154 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...
418 19 10
[Requests: Closed] Just a book filled of BTS oneshots. BTS x F.Reader ONLY! +18 (eventually) Warning: This book contain sensitive content such as l...