High School Sweethearts

By calliebode

Elenor Saltzman is a model from the very busy and hectic New York City. When she gets a job opportunity to wa... More

โ€ข1โ€ข
โ€ข2โ€ข
โ€ข3โ€ข
โ€ข4โ€ข
โ€ข5โ€ข
โ€ข6โ€ข
โ€ข7โ€ข
โ€ข8โ€ข
โ€ข9โ€ข
โ€ข10โ€ข
โ€ข11โ€ข
โ€ข12โ€ข
โ€ข13โ€ข
โ€ข14โ€ข
โ€ข15โ€ข
โ€ข16โ€ข
โ€ข17โ€ข
โ€ข18โ€ข
โ€ข19โ€ข
โ€ข20โ€ข
โ€ข21โ€ข
โ€ข22โ€ข
โ€ข23โ€ข
โ€ข24โ€ข
โ€ข25โ€ข
โ€ข26โ€ข
โ€ข27โ€ข
โ€ข28โ€ข
โ€ข29โ€ข
โ€ข30โ€ข
โ€ข31โ€ข
โ€ข32โ€ข
โ€ข33โ€ข
โ€ข34โ€ข
โ€ข35โ€ข
โ€ข36โ€ข
โ€ข37โ€ข
โ€ข38โ€ข
โ€ข39โ€ข
โ€ข40โ€ข
โ€ข41โ€ข
โ€ข42โ€ข
โ€ข43โ€ข
โ€ข44โ€ข
โ€ข45โ€ข

Introduction

26.8K 343 77
By calliebode

New year new me.
Fuck that shit.
New year, new city, new school, same boring old life. Moving isn't my idea of an adventure, as my mom would like me to believe. My dad is a famous plastic surgeon who gives models gigantic fake butts for a living, just so they can go online and claim it's from doing their daily squats and drinking their fit tea. My mom is a fashion designer and former model, when she's not working she's at home forcing kale smoothies down my throat and trying to explain to me the importance of a good skin care routine.
My parents both want me to follow in my moms footsteps, work hard, become a successful high fashion model, be famous. Just like them.
Moving to London, was all for me. Not that I wanted this. I'm going to be walking in London fashion week and modeling for a few designers here.
"Sweetheart! Are you ready for your first day?" My mom calls through the door of my bedroom.
"Yeah" I groan, opening my door.
"Oh, you're wearing that?" She asks.
I look down to my adidas crop top, ripped jeans, and white sneakers in confusion. This outfit is cute?
"What's wrong with it?" I ask.
"Well I just thought you'd want to wear that new Chanel dress I bought you the other day" she says.
"Mom, I want people to like me" I roll my eyes.
"They will!" She nods. "I just love this school you're going to as well!"
"It's a private school for smart kids, I figured you'd want me in Barbie boot camp" I comment, walking down the stairs.
"Bye dad" I hug my dad quickly as I grab a banana and my keys and walk out the door.
My anxiety kicks in a bit as I throw my backpack onto the passengers seat. Not anxiety about school, not yet. Just anxiety about driving there. I've lived in New York almost all my life, where we drive like normal fucking people. Now I have to learn to drive on the wrong side of the road.
I start my car and notice a boy across the street getting into his car as well. He pulls out onto the road, and I follow his lead, driving into the wrong, but now right side of the road.
My GPS takes me in the same direction as the boy, and I quickly realize he's going the same place as me. Oh god this is weird, it looks like I've been following him.
I pull into a parking spot and turn off my car. Now the anxiety of school is kicking in. I wish my friends from New York were here.
I walk up the sidewalk, and into the school. Luckily this school is big enough that I'm not noticed by too many people, I hate being the new girl. Making my way to the front office, I go inside and wait at the desk.
"Hi can I help you?" A nice, older looking brunette woman asks me.
"Hi, I'm Elenor Saltzman, today is my first day" I say.
"Ah yes! Your mom is Margaret Saltzman" she smiles. "So here is your class schedule, and some other things you'll need. You first class is right down the hall, last door on your left"
"Thank you so much" I smile, taking the papers that she gave me and leaving the office. The hallways were busier as classes were about to start and everyone was rushing. I keep my head down as I walk through, making it to the last door on the left.
This felt much more comfortable. It's a small classroom with about 25 desks, only a little over half of them full.
"You must be.." the man trails off as he looks at the binder on his desk. "Elenor"
"Yes" I say quietly.
"Go ahead and take a seat... Hmm. Next to Harrison. Hey Haz can you raise your hand real quick" the teacher says. A boy with bright blue eyes sitting on top of his desk raises his hand and shoots me a small smile.
"And get off the desk, I don't need your fat ass breaking it" the teacher says and I can't help but let out a laugh.
Maybe this school won't be so bad after all.
I sit down at my desk, letting my backpack fall to my side.
"Hey, I'm Haz" the guy smiles, putting out his hand. His thick British accent filled my ears.
"Elenor, but everyone calls me Elle" I take his hand.
"Ah! An American!" He practically announces. "What part?"
"New York" I answer his question.
"Sick! I've always wanted to go"
"Harrison, if you could stop scaring away our new student, I'd like to begin our lesson" my new favorite teacher says.
"I'm just being friendly!" Haz defends himself.
English class goes by quickly, and I actually really enjoy it, not just the fun teacher, but having this Harrison guy to talk to every now and then during class was pretty fun too.
Next class is math, which I'm very excited for. Not that anyone in my life cares, but I'm phenomenal at math, for some reason I pick it up very quickly. It's my self proclaimed super power.
I walk into the class and instantly feel uncomfortable when I see the curly haired boy from across the street. I make sure to sit on the opposite side of the room from him, but that didn't stop us from making some seriously uncomfortable eye contact. We know we both saw each other this morning, we know we live next to each other, but it's just weird.
I love this class, and this teacher. The class is small, probably because it's such an advanced level, but I don't mind.
Lunch time comes and I uncomfortably make my way into the cafeteria.
This is the worst. Where do I even sit? I don't know anybody here.
"Hey American girl doll, come sit over here" I hear the blue eyed -maybe could call him a friend- guy say.
I walk over to the table and he makes room next to him for me.
"Meet the gang" he says gesturing to the table.
Which sat curly haired neighbor boy.
"This is Tuwaine, Harry and Sam, yes they're identical twins, Jacob, and Tom"
So his name is Tom.
"I'm Elle" I introduce myself to the table.
"So why London?" The boy who I think is Harry, asks me.
"What kind of dumb ass question is that?" Tuwaine says and I laugh.
"No it's fine" I stop laughing. "I have fashion week in two months, and my mom is working with some new companies here"
"Fashion week? A model?" Harry questions.
"Yeah" I answer vaguely, I take notice of the looks exchanging between Haz and Tuwaine.
"I knew you were a model, I mean come on look at you" Haz says.
"Dude" Tom shakes his head, finally speaking up for the first time since I came to the table.
"What I'm just saying! She's pretty!" Haz says.
"Thanks" I laugh, eating my lunch.
"Ignore him, he's obnoxious" Tom says.
"Will do" I laugh.
My day goes by pretty quickly, and it was great. My last few classes weren't too challenging and I feel like I've made a couple friends. Sadly they're all boys but It's harder to warm up to girls, especially when you're a model and your parents are famous.
I can't wait to see who I will be here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
31.3K 1K 61
she wanted to leave. but that comes at a cost of knowing too much. he promised to protect her. but will it be enough? started: 5/23/20 ended: 1/26/21
2M 105K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...