Barista (Ariana Grande)

By ShennKordei

"Cloud Macchiato for Ari." I smiled as I shouted her famous frappe with her famous name. I sometimes miss cal... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Final Chapter

Chapter 10

7.1K 277 75
By ShennKordei

Days passed and Ariana flew away to work again, which is still hard for me. I really didn't spoke up about our dating status but I surely feels something for her, I like her so much. After that revelation, I'm not gonna deny it but I feel the fear in me, fear that I might just be another rebound. Mac always has a special place in her heart, now that she spoke up about that it's really bothering me that she might still have those feelings for him.

After Joe taught me about the weekly report, I really felt the hard work on my back, I was not ready for it but I'm willing to learn every thing about this job. Step by step, Joe taught me every details that has to do in this job. Its a huge responsibility that I had to do.

"Do you think you can handle all of it?" Lauren asked me as we stepped out of the shop.

It was already dark but still a lot of vehicles running around.

I let out a deep air out of my lungs and nodded, "Yeah, I'm just still learning about it and it's not that hard, it's just a lot of things to do."

"Joe seems to be easy with it." Lauren stated.

"He's basically born to do that." I chuckled. "And I'm still learning."

Lauren tapped my shoulder as she hopped on her motorcycle, gripping her helmet. "Alright, I'll see you later."

I groaned and rolled my eyes, "You're not gonna go home anyways."

Lauren chuckled before smirking, "You're not the only who's having some sex here. Besides, Lucy is cool with this."

I unlocked my bike at the pole and put on my earphones, "When am I even gonna meet her?"

Lauren started the engine of her bike and shrugged, "Soon. Take care, Y/N."

"You too, Laur." I responded and she immediately ran off.

Lauren has her motorcycle since her third year in college, while I had a car but then I sell it when we really don't have money for my studies.

I felt how happy Lauren is with her current thing with Lucy, I hope it will continue more longer. She deserves that kind of happiness, I really hope Lucy is taking care of her.

To Ari🖤:
On my way home, we closed too early.

I sent Ari a quick text and before even I can play a song on my Spotify, a car stopped in front of the shop. I furrowed and looked at the car.

They might think we're still open, I stepped my way to them and when I reached the drivers side, I knocked on the window. The window immediately opened and it revealed the familiar caramel eyed woman.

"Camila?" I asked surprisingly, she smiled with her curious eyes.

"Y/N, hi. It's only seven thirty and its closed?" Camila replied immediately. I noticed the she's alone in the car with a soft music at the radio.

I smile sadly at her, "Yeah, we had some troubles about the machines and it's the best to close the shop. Sorry about that."

She groaned in frustration, "Where am I going now?" I heard her whisper.

I cleared my throat and let the cold wind touches me, "Uhm, you should go straight ahead then turn right. There's a coffee shop around there."

Camila bit her lower lip as she looked to the road. I analyze every inch of her face, she's gorgeous and I'm not gonna lie then my eyes land on her lips. Lips that looks so soft and kissable.

She really like biting her lips. I thought but then her lips curl to a smile, I met her eyes and blinked repeatedly before straightening my body.

I got caught for staring. I think I have some serious staring problems.

"Okay.. uhm.. see you, again." I interrupted the silence between us and giggled at my awkwardness.

"Can you come with me?" Camila asked without hesitancy.

I stared at her surprisingly and scratched the back of my neck, "Uhh-"

She chuckled as I let out an unknown reply, "Please, this place is the only safest place I can be and you closed too early."

Her soft voice was so good to my ears causing me to smile, "It's not like it's my fault."

"Come on, one favor. I just really need someone." Camila almost whined asking me a favor.

"Why?" Is all the words that came out of my mouth.

Camila answered,"I don't think it's safe for me to be alone."

I almost rolled my eyes and laugh but then I said, "You were basically here last week, all alone."

"As I said, this is the only place I know that I can be alone. Please, just one coffee." Camila pleaded and her brown eyes shines bright as she gave me her puppy eyes.

I scratched the back of my neck and just nodded, "Alright, your treat."

"Finally!"

-

I sat there silently with Camila on other side of the table, writing something on her notebook. I gulped an amount of coffee as I stared at her, concentrating. Her brows curled up and stared at the window, thinking about something then writing it down.

"Why are you not with your boyfriend?" I asked breaking her concentration.

She stared at me full of confusion and she put down her pen, "Boyfriend?"

I smirked at her. Maybe beautiful ladies really have a lot of guys on their back, a lot of options. "The one you are with, in the shop?"

She stared at me for a second before laughing, she remembered it. "Shawn?"

I shrugged.

Camila laughed again and shook her head, "He's not my boyfriend, Y/N."

"You were in there eating each other's face though." I uttered.

She rolled her eyes and stopped laughing, "It's work. You don't understand."

I chuckled, "I want a work that involves kissing too."

Camila looked at me and I awkwardly sat there realizing what I just said. The most embarrassing thing I said. I almost slap myself for being awkward.

"Y/N if you want to kiss me, all you have to do is ask."

I rolled my eyes and laughed loudly, "You wish."

Camila bit her lip slowly and I turn my head to the side but I can feel her eyes on my lips.

She really have a habit of biting her lips.

"Just kidding." She said with a grin.

I looked at my wrist to see that she almost killed 2 hours of my time and all she did was write something on her notebook. She's so focus on what she's doing and she's writing every piece that goes through her head.

"I know I've taken a lot of your time. I'm sorry, I owe you." Camila mumbled softly and sighed. She drunk the last drop of her coffee before looking at me.

I let out a small smile, "It's fine."

I felt my throat getting dry with her eyes on me and gulped some water.

"I'll take you home, is that okay?" She asked as she stood up with her notebook on her hand.

I was about to stood up when her hand bumped the glass of water, splashing it on my lap. I gasped and she stared at me surprisingly. She panicked and grab some tissue on the table, wiping it on my lap as my penis lay softly on my thigh.

"Camila-" I stuttered, raising a hand to stop her.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm really clumsy." Camila said drying the wet part of my lap.

"It's fine, Cam-" I was cut off when her hand almost touched my penis, I widen my eyes as she stared at it with her brown eye before switching it to my eyes.

"Y/N-" She looked at me surprisingly, flickering her eyes between me and the thing on my lap.

I panicked and stood up, waving my hand. "This is nothing."

Camila had her mouth open staring at me, "Is that- Is that an-"

I cleared my throat cutting her off, "I can explain."

I quickly ran outside and stood there in front of her car. She followed me with unanswered questions in her head. I can saw it in her eyes, the confusion and worries.

"Are you wearing a strap-" Camila started but I quickly cut her off.

"Oh god, no." I groaned, shaking my head from side to side. I leaned my back on the side of her car.

"Oh." Camila answered quietly.

I sighed and watched the woman leaned her back on her car, beside me. She gave a soft comforting smile.

"Okay, Camila. I'm not like other people." I turn my body to the side and faced her, she mirrored my posture and nod her head. "I'm intersex."

"Okay?" Camila mumbled with her furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm born with penis, so you have to understand that what you have touched is my private part." I explained softly.

I felt the wet part of my lap and groaned deeply, I felt her eyes on my center not on my thigh.

Camila curiously looked at me with a lot of things on her mind that I don't know, maybe that I am a weird woman with penis. But then pat my shoulder and rub it softly before smiling at me.

"That's amazing. I'm glad, you're comfortable about saying that to strangers like me." Camila said.

I shrugged, "You're not weirded about it?"

She chuckled showing her cute cheek bones, "No. Why would I? It's cute."

I lifted my one eyebrow when she said 'cute', "Nuh-uh. My buddy is not just 'cute'"

Camila burst out of laugh and shove her hand on my chest, her laugh was different from Ariana. Ariana's are soft while hers are loud but it's both cute anyway.

I grinned while looking at her controlling her laugh, "It's not funny, Camila."

She was hiding her giggles with her huge grin, "I was- I was just saying that, you confessing is cute not that your dick is cute. But it's so funny, I swear." She rumble out as I rolled my eyes, listening to her giggles.

Our ride home was full of questions about her curiousness about me and my condition, I answered it with full honesty. She listened to every story that came out of my mouth and didn't show any judgements about it. Camila is a great friend, well at least I can call her my friend since we know some of the details about each other. She's cuban american who loves to write about her feelings and still living in Miami with her family and her little sister. We ended that night with exchanging numbers and she kissed my checks in a friendly way.

"I'll be having a week off." Ariana said and smiled at my camera.

I stared at her effortlessly beauty, just like Aladdin look at Jasmine with my palm resting on my chin and a soft smile. I'm so in love with this woman.

"Are you even listening to me?"

I hummed and she smiled rolling her eyes, showing my favorite dimples in the world.

"Babyyy.."

"What?" I mumbled.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what? You're getting more beautiful each day, how am I suppose to not stare at you."

She giggled and shook her head shyly, I just felt my heart floats.

"Stop it, it's making me miss you more."

-

I was wearing some sweater, my black jeans and some vans shoes as I knocked on her hotel suite. I wore my cutest smile and waited for her to open the door with a paper bag on my other arm.

Ariana opened the door with sleepy eyes rubbing it with the back of her hand.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked as I looked at the woman of my dreams.

Ariana recognized my voice and looked up to me, "Baby.." She snuggled up to neck and hugged my waist.

I immediately pouted and melted in her hug as I kissed her temple, "Babe, I bought you fruits. I know how much you love strawberries."

She groaned without pulling out the hug. I giggled at her cuteness, she's always grumpy when she's tired.

"We can't stand here all day. Let me lay you down after I put this things out of my hand." I spoke out. She jumped and put her legs on waist as her arms are locked around my neck.

She was hugging me like she's a koala on a tree and I felt her heavy body despite of being petite. I walked carefully around the place.

After I placed the bags at the kitchen I directly went towards her huge bed and there's a huge tv attached on the wall.

"You're always getting this suite." I muttered as I took off my shoes and lay beside her.

"Where did you get that? This place is mine." Ariana said sheepish.

I stared at her surprisingly and tucked herself inside my arm, laying her head on my chest.

"It's been months since we dated and you're just telling me that?" I asked.

She giggled and put some soft kisses on my chin and cheeks.

I grabbed the remote and put on some Netflix, picking some good ass movie so the woman in my arms can sleep and I can watch something.

My eyes caught the Aladdin movie and I suddenly sang the iconic song.

"I can show you the worl.."

Ariana lifted her head and looked at me with her squinting eyes, "Worl?"

"Cuz I will show you the D later."

"Fuck you." She said through her raspy laugh due to her tired self, she pinched my side as she snuggled up to my neck.

I giggled and make my favorite woman safe in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 24.7K 97
β€βž· β˜½β˜€οΈŽ β˜† ➳ Tα•ΌIα”• Iα”• α—©α’ͺα’ͺ α—©α—·Oα‘ŒT α—©α–‡Iα—©α‘Žα—© Gα–‡α—©α‘Žα—ͺE α—©α‘Žα—ͺ Y/α‘Ž Iα—°α—©GIα‘ŽEα”•. (α”•Oα—°E α—°α—©Y Iα‘Žα‘•α’ͺα‘Œα—ͺE OTα•ΌEα–‡ α”•Tα—©α–‡α”•...) βœ§π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• 𝕩 π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• ...
4.3K 165 14
Njomza Vitia was just helping Ariana Grande with her 6th album, but then, she found herself falling for the beautiful ponytail princess. But she was...
139K 2.4K 14
GXG Life for Haze has been pretty simple up until now. She's always been considered part of the cool crowd. Her natural hair pressed down her sho...
409K 1.6K 24
After leaving an abusive and mentally draining relationship Brittany decides to dedicate her life to her and her daughter Aria, but what she didn't e...