(JIKOOK) - THE HOT GUY AND ME

By Maneko_San

Jimin is a new student who have move from America to Korea (Busan) at another school called Tecna High to con... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
SORRY!!!!
Chapter: 21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44

Chapter:4

2.4K 111 11
By Maneko_San

*JIMIN POV*

RING RING RING RING.

I groan as I smash my left hand on top of the alarm clock to turn it off and sat myself up on the bed. I yawn before I look over at the lamp table. Which was in the design of a grey glass top and steel base; to reach for my phone. I check to see if I got any messages and to my surprise I got 3 text messages from Taemin hyung. I smile to myself and tap the screen to open the messages and read.

" Hey Chim, I really miss you; I hope I could see you again but I have lots of school work to do".

"Hey Chimy, I really hope you're doing fine where you are right now. Your best friend miss your company".

"Ugh. School life is so stressing, I hope you meet new friends. Don't want you to be lonely".

I simper reading the messages before responding. Telling him that I'm fine and I miss him also. That I've met new friends and how much I wanted to see him before placing my phone down and scoot downstairs for a drink.

I saw my mother scrambling to put on her shoes and I couldn't help but give a chucklesome laugh at how much she was fighting the shoes to go on her feet, and almost falling in the process.

"Late huh?" I asked going towards the fridge to grab some water.

"Good morning to you too cutie" she respond finally winning the brawl. I set the glass cup on the kitchen island and greeted my mother with a good morning.

"By the way Taemin text me".

"That's good" she kiss me on the cheek. "Look here honey, I won't be able to bring you to school today so I have Mr. Ferguson to carry you. And I might also be home late again". She said a bit sadly, feeling disappointed.

"That's okay mom. You should hurry and go before you're even more late than now" I proclaim. She smiled mouthing a sorry, kissing me on the cheek once again as she hurriedly head throughout the door.

I went back to shower after drinking another cup of water. After 15 minutes I was finish showering, dripping wet with my hair sticking into my back and my towel neatly wrapped around my waist. I went towards my closet for some clothes. After some minutes I finally choose my choice. I change into a grey long sleeve shirt, white cut jeans pants. A white high top shoes along with a grey beany. My hair was gracefully laid on my mid-back with bangs hiding my forehead.

I went down the stairs straight through the front door. I didn't feel like eating anything. If my mother and Taemin heard me saying that now, they'll instantly think something is wrong with me since I'm known to be a big eater. I enter the car after giving Mr Ferguson a sweet smile before he drove to school.

A hour later I reach. I was really early. Mr Ferguson open the door for me to step out, I give him a thank you and went off. I found myself infront of the familiar commerical glass door which always open for me. For a huge school it's really quiet here, but at lunch time it's never the same. I finally reach my class. Walking to my seat, the first thing I saw was a clam and distracted Taehyung looking through the window at the third floor.

Why is he so peaceful and gentle like that? It makes me want to provoke him. Still thinking about his state right now. A thought crosses my mind. With a mishieviously dark grin, I sneakily crawl my way behind him, making sure I didn't get caught, as I was getting very near. I reach out and grab him receiving a loud yelp with a jump, and he suddenly but did fall out of his seat. It almost scared me to how he reacted, not caring much I stared at his surprise face that cause me to burst out laughing.

"L - Look at y - your f - f- face hahahaha" I muffled as I couldn't control my tears. My laughing get harder causing me to slip and fall along with him. Taehyung was giving me a stared that said "bitch you deserve it". He stand up and brush off his pants. Even though I also fell i didn't stop laughing since the way Taehyung reacted when I frighten him was still fresh in my mind. Arching his eyebrow he watch me still dieing on the floor. Not caring that he's the one I'm laughing at he joined in with me.

"You little cute sneaky guy. I'll get you back for this" he said pushing my shoulders. As the both of us laughing didn't come to a halt.

After a while we finally calmed down.

The bell rang and the once silent class was flooded with students chatting and laughing. The teacher walked in and everyone quickly take there seat. Our Physics teacher Mr Kim starts his lesson on science about the vernier scale on how to read to it.

It has been about two and a half hours, and lunch was. FINALLY HERE! I felt like I was going to die. Now I regret not eating lunch this morning. Never doing that again. Me and Taehyung went to collect our lunch together. I feel like this is going to be our routine.

"Hey jimin! Sup" J-hope shouted when he spot me and Taehyung approaching. We quickly went to find our seat. If Taehyung was walking fast then I was walking faster. Cause no one cannot deny how hungry I am, not to mention how that class was so boring. The minutes that I spend in there take every ounce of energy from me that brings about starvation.

"Yeah hobi. I really can't talk right now cause I feel like if I don't eat I might low-key die" I volantly said before digging into my steak. A moan of deliciousness escape my lips, the sweet and juiciness of that meet was god-like. Thank you dear lord for creating meat, it's the best thing that ever happen in this world that we live in.

The guys just quietly but ludicrously watch the action before them. Laughing at how I was stuffing my face.

" You were really hungry aren't you" Taehyung chuckled out. Without even glancing at him I nod, not moving my field of vision from my food.

"Well. Eat up".

If anyone ever wanted to skip breakfast in the morning. Take my stupid advice unless you want to die early. Never skip breakfast. It's the most important meal ever!

"By the way jimin. It just registered to me that you called you me Hobi".

"What? It's cute".

"Yeah. I thought the same thing. I guess that's your nickname for me then" he asked with a satisfied grin and I gave him a thumbs up. What a sunshine. "So J-hope oppa, can't I call you Hobi too?" Chloe pouted.

"Nope only Jimin" Hobi replied. Sticking his tongue out at Chloe who does the same. We laugh at their silliness. Looking at them having fun I realize that the "Hot Guy" which I forgot his name so I gave him that one was not participating. He is really wierd, I wonder if he's always like this. I kept staring at him not thinking that I was staring a bit too long untill or eyes met. I gave him a kind smile, and in responds he arched his brow at me smirking before going back to eat.

What. The. Hell. Was. That. Just a smirk, seriously. I thought as Haruhi called me. I answered him and he asked his question.

"We were wondering if you would like to hang out with us after school".

"Sure. I would love to go. But. Where would we be going?".

"We are planning to go to the amusement park". Suga answered and my face lit up at the thought of going to the amusement park.

"Really??" I asked. Smiling sweetly as the flowers in bloom of spring arrayed. They nod and I get even more pumped up. This time my eye smile was now in full displayed. And now my eyes was the one doing the charmed. Sparkling like the sea when first lighted up by the rays of the sun. My mother love to see my eye smile because it reminds her of my late father.

"I really wanted to go there!!" I exclaimed still grining from ear to ear jumping in my seat with my hands set into a fist.

"Waaah. Jiminie is so cute. Don't worry I'll make sure you'll love it there. We'll have so much fun trust me" Miyako rendered and I couldn't help it but give her a hugged for her kindness.

"Hey! What about me" Chloe announce and Miyako her besfriend did the same action Hobi did. Stick her tongue out at her. "Nope, you stay with thoes dumbooz. Me and Jimin will have fun together" she teased. Chloe felt hurt at what Miyako, her one and only besfriend just said. "I thought I was your bestfriend" Chloe sulked, making crying noises and everyone laugh at her. She knows everyone was just just joking. So she wasn't really affected by their actions.

All of us had a really fun time together. And I get to know everyone personality bit by bit so that's a good start, and now it was finnaly time to go home. Great. I really enjoyed my time with them. Too bad it all ends.

I was walking through the hallway. When I was finally near to opening the door, I heard a deep voice shouted my name startling me. Damn Taehyung could he not have been more gentler, why hurting my poor heart like that.

I look back at him seeing that he was dripping sweat and out of breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked patting his back.

"Just. A. Sec" he said trying to control his breathing. "H - How the h- hell you w - walk so f - fast" he said panting hard. I just laugh at him. "Geez Tae. You look like you just ran a marathon" I said in between my laughing. "You don't say" Taehyung said chuckling.

"Hey Tk you asked him yet!!" Eric shouted coming towards us.

"Yeah I'm getting there!!" Shouted Taehyung back at Eric. "Uhm Jimin".

"Yeah".

"I was wondering if I could get your number to. You know. Oh my god this is so awkward". Taehyung said as his cheeks was fully red.

" Taehyung- ah you don't have to be shy. The both of us are men anyway. Let me guess. You want my number so you can contact me, to tell me when you guys will pick me up" I asked as he nod still shy from the question earlier. He's so cute. I thought handing my number to him written on a piece of paper.

"Uhm. So I'll pick you up at 9".

"Yeah see you around" I said as the both of us go our separate ways. "I guess tomorrow is going to be a long day". I thought grinning to myself.

Can't wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 3.5K 28
Kim Namjoon is a talented wealthy guy who attends a private school. He got everything everyone wants except one thing. Friendship. He needs a friend...
93.4K 4K 36
Park Jimin, favourite nerd of the cold hearted bully Min Yoongi but what's so mysterious about Jimin is the beauty under that black, thick mask&sungl...
15.6K 866 22
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ ALL OF MY BOOKS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! Original book name: {My Student's Father} Current name: {Teacher's Lover} A middle school...
850K 61K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...