FACADE

By Princess_pearls

Everyone wears masks, some to fit in, some for make believe, while some have no other choice than to. Ca... More

Chapter 1: In My Feelings
Chapter 2: Out Of State Out Of Mind
Chapter 3: Buzz
Chapter 4: Escape
Chapter 5: Thoughts
Chapter 6:Tutor??
Chapter 7:Text
Chapter 8: Accidental or Intentional
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: I Love You
Chapter 11: Memories
Chapter 12: See
Chapter 13: Toys
Chapter 14: Grape Juice
Chapter 15:Sheebah
Chapter 16: Sheebah 2
Chapter 17: Thank you
Chapter 18: A Perfect Sight
Chapter 19: Monster Brother
Chapter 20 :The Unknown
Chapter 21: The Analysis
Chapter 22: Midnight Thoughts
Chapter 23: Past Life
Chapter 24: The Party
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26: No Answers
Chapter 27: Marcus
Chapter 28: Saved By The Bell
Chapter 29: White Lie
Chapter 30: Alter Ego
Chapter 31: The Jog
Chapter 32: Regrets
Chapter 33: As Usual
Chapter 34 : Insane
Chapter 35: Strange
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39: Jingle Bells
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47: Rescued
Chapter 48: Rescued 2
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50: Edward Spread Rumors
Chapter 51: is That Even A Question
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56: Yup
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 58: The ËMPÏRË + Flashbacks
Chapter 59: More Flashbacks
Chapter 60: Thë Ëmpïre
Chapter 61: Ëmpïrë+ Nathaniel Banks
Chapter 62: More truth less lies
Chapter 63: Help
Chapter 64: Mission impossible
Chapter 66: Operation Find Out Secrets
Chapter 67:The Great Escape
Chapter 68: A terrible event
Chapter 69: Flashing Through
Chapter 70: Decided Feelings
Chapter 71:A date like no other
Chapter 72

Chapter 65: Get the code right

9 1 0
By Princess_pearls

The picture above is of Jade pettyjohn as Rose.

Background Song: Diamond by Rihanna
       “Sometimes, hard times gives birth to success”

                      💖🎸

             As predicted, I was bombarded with loads of questions from my parents and I took my time to answer it all, with lies of course. There was no way I could tell them the truth especially when they are being  overprotective. My mom was on my neck the whole time until I gave her the full gist of what happened.

          I told her that the woman was the school librarian and she came to collect a book I read since it was overdue the period given to me. However there was a mixup in the name as I have returned mine and the book she asked about was entirely different from the one I rented. She had to go through her files (which took a long period of time)  then found out that it truly wasn't me but someone else.

          “Then why is your eyes red? ”She had asked

         “ Jennifer just called me, she told me that she had just lost her grandmother ”

         God forgive me. Am not even sure if my mom will buy it. And of course she did.

    “Ooh my God. That's so sad ”She lamented.

    That's something about her too. She is a pure soul and feels bad whenever she hears sad things. Either related to her or not. I also feel bad. Just for another reason. I hate lying to my mom. She is too good to be lied too. Sorry mom its not my fault.

     “ you should go to bed now. You must feel bad ”She sympathized and that ended it. I knew that although she is sad, she is also happy that it went her way.

        “Thanks mum, I replied faking tears. Thank goodness my dad isn't around because he would have questioned me till I told him the truth (dad *sighs*)

...

       Logging into my Gmail account, I saw a new message and clicked on it. It was from  Brianna Pierre. The message contained samuels details and I took my time to inspect it all.

         I was fully aware that you don't need things like this to break into someone's safe or secret compartment as they call it, its just that I was curious and needed to find out if those girls were truly his. They all proved to be abortive though.

....

      Removing the hair that managed to enter my mouth overnight, I got out of bed groaning heavily as I moved my lazy feet towards the mirror.

           What the fuck!! My hair was all messed up and my face? Don't even get me started. I ruffled my hair in frustration as I switched off my laptop. So much for a good Monday morning.

...

     Luckily enough,I was able to finish dressing up in time so I ran downstairs, yelled a hello to my family then sprinted off. I know am going to be in trouble for that when I get back but that's not my main focus now. I must have a chat with Jenny that motherfucker that got me into all this...

     ....

The first four periods were amazing especially those assignments. Am so gonna do it is what the nerd me would have said 'See right I am really dumb'. Who in the hell thinks history, calculus, English and almighty science arranged together is freaking interesting. To me it was like hell after hell.

     I practically had to run to the cafeteria to be able to make it in time because my grumbling stomach won't just let me be. Finally settling for a yoghurt and donut, I sat at my usual spot, beside the not so popular kids otherwise called losers( Not like I care tho) and finished my lunch. I still had creative arts and French to catch up with before I finally call it a day (Easy right? Trust me you would have fainted if you were in my situation).

   One of this times I really need a Rose in my life. Yeah I mean Rose the director's daughter who freaking broke my nose in seventh grade. Apart from the fact that I am the top student, I always escaped being late to class whenever I was with her. She is feared as the Director's witch daughter or witch or witch Director's daughter. Either ways, she's still a witch. Yeah rumors don't lie

...
         Thankfully, I spotted jenny in the hallway, getting ready to go home. She had her bag slung across her shoulder as she moved majestically like the queen bee she is. I had to yell her name for her to wait up so I could catch up with her.

     “Hey Jen wait up ”i cried as I ran towards her direction. She must have felt embarrassed because all she did was roll her eyes and keep walking. Luckily enough she didn't walk faster so I didn't have to hop like a frog to catch up with her.

         “You're crazy ”I said as I walked side by side with her, panting like a dog.

        “Why did you chose this day of all day to embarrass me? ”She snorted, rolling her eyes once again.

          “What are you talking about? ”I feigned innocence

        “Arrrgh. Just kill me already ”She groaned, opening the door and getting out. Thankfully enough, I didn't bring my car so I wouldn't be minding a ride from her. Of course am going over to her house to discuss some unfinished business. (Am sorry mom I won't be late)

...

   “i would have really preferred hearing it from you instead of her” I confessed. We were now at her house, at her living room to be precise and I made sure she confessed everything she knew from genesis to revelation.

       It all had been a game and Brianna was the main suspect. Actually when she was pregnant for Nathan, he refused to accept it telling her to either abort it or transfer to another school. Bri being who she was declined especially with the help of her friend (who turned out to be jenny) who was so completely in support of her friend.

      The threats became unbearable and she decided to inform the police. Then she was hit by a truck and died instantly. That spoke in volumes. I still didn't understand why they called me or involved me of all people to help them.

     Maybe its because Rose thinks I'll be easy to control or for another entire reason which isn't related. Anyways what's left now is to break into his house tomorrow and find out what he is hiding.

   “so heres the plan. ”She said, pointing to a location on the map. “ You enter through the front door. Yes Mrs skeptar the maid works for us. We only have one bodyguard in the house. Be rest assured he is the best of all. His name is j 4 from Korea. He used to work In a military camp and had fought many battles. There is a slim chance of going in uncaught tho. Upon all the plans, I almost got caught too so be careful. Here's the map. Nathans room is right here. However there are CCTVs of course watching you. J4 Will switch off the house power supply while you enter. The safe has laser beams and a strong code controlling it. You know what happens when you enter three incorrect passwords. J 4 can only be able to keep the lights off for three minutes. When it goes off, the doors automatically locks which will prevent anyone from seeing you. Only for three minutes tho. Make sure you ain't sloppy at all. After three minutes, the light goes back on. The bodyguards will rush to Nathan's  room since it is the chest of the house. You will then enter the closet and press a button on his wardrobe. That will lead to a secret passageway that you will take outside. There is a slim chance of surviving tho but it is worth a try. Are you sure you still want to do it ”

        I  smiled at the tempting offer and rubbed my hands together. Ok let's do this.

        “I will. ” I replied more determined than ever.

     I might not have been able to find out if the girls were truly his however I was able to get a clue on how to get the password.

                          💖🎸

       Did that just happen? Wooah. Just wooah I can't believe it.

        Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and following me. Happy 50 followers and 500 reads.

    @Princess_Pearls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 13K 31
Ashley doesn't expect to ever meet the sweet, shy, boy who lived on her street ever again after he moves. So what happens when he comes back and turn...
7.3K 172 44
You know those cliche teenromance books where jock boy falls in love with the nerdy girl and they live happily ever after? Well ever wondered what wo...
18.1K 786 39
(Final Edits underway. Chapters and some of the story will be changing!) Emma Walker was the new girl in a small town. She was shy, small, and had n...
13.2M 419K 72
Throughout her years in high school, Maggie Carter could've successfully avoided every toxic aspect that surrounded Henderson High, down to the teach...