She-Wolf ( Under Heavy Editin...

By Catface140

001 was the first created in Hawkins Lab but instead of "expanding the boundaries of the mind" they decided t... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Cast
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cast 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

1.2K 25 0
By Catface140

"Everyone is gonna die. It's a natural part of life, but if life has no purpose, you're dead already"-Kiba

I don't remember much of my birth but I do remember my mother, she was a beautiful woman with a strong heart who would do anything for her family. I was told that she and I were so alike but I wasn't intemperate as she was . When I was born they told my mother that I would become a gifted child. But what she didn't know is that they would turn me into a monster.

"Where is she" her voice ranged through the halls, as she stormed the lab,

"Mrs. Jacobs please understand that when you gave birth she was stillborn," a doctor said

" Liar she in their give her back" she yelled " I heard her crying goddamit"

As a baby, I would never understood why they took me away from my mother. I also remember them having me take shots every day and every day there would be more pain.

" Sir this is 001 "Ryn", she has been on the canine sample these past years," a doctor said, a man walked into my view and I glared at him.

" Has she shown any signs of transformation?" he asked, as he leaned in to get a better look at me.

" No sir, she seems human still but were afraid if we continue she might die" he explained

" Very well, then will use her for the mind expansion experiment," he said, as he walked away.

That same night a big storm hit the lab making the power shut down. It was a chance for me to escape. And I did, by becoming a young dog running out of the building without being seen by anyone.
Soon I found myself in the woods wondering if my mother was still alive. After a while, I had to shift into my human form so that I could go to the town and get some things.
I made my way into town when I felt someone grab my arm, I looked up to see a young man with neat hair and a scowl on his face

" What are you doing here," he growled, I tried to pull away from him but he wouldn't let go

"Let go" I hissed, he huffed and took me to an allyway far from human sight

" Who sent you," he hissed

"No one sent me," I said, " I escaped,"

"Your from the lab aren't you," he asked, I nodded and showed him my scars

"They took me from mother, I just want to find her," I cried, he knelt down and brought me into a hug,

"My name is Alpha ," he said

"Ryn," I said, he stood up and began to walk back into the woods,

"Are you coming?" he said, I began to follow him deeper into the woods

For the first time in my life, I had someone to teach me, I never knew why he decided to help me but he did. Something inside of him just made him help me but who knows.

" Alpha, I'm hungry," I said, as I rolled around on the ground in my wolf form.

"If your hungry you need to learn how to hunt," he said, as we both left the cave to find food.

I remember learning to hunt when I was just 11 years old, due to me always being inside a lab, I never knew how to hunt until that day.

"Alright head low," he said

"Head low got it," I repeated

" Wait till I say go " he said

"what"

" Go," he said, after saying that I began to chase a rabbit as I tried to catch up to it but it was quick and made sharp turns, soon it went inside a hole and I lost it.

" There goes the bunny, there goes the pup and there goes dinner," he said, as he walked over and I whimpered as I tucked my tail in.

I would say my first hunt didn't go so well as I had hoped, but after some time, I began to learn how to properly hunt. I was able to take down young bucks and even take on some mountain lions.

" Ryn," Alpha  said, as he came back but not alone. I growled at the new strange wolf.

" This is Kenai , he will be joining us," he said,

" Hey your pretty cute " he flirted, I growled at him and whacked him with my tail.

And ever so slowly our pack grew, on a day where we were in the human town, we met Beta, he was at a bar and got into a fight with some teens, when Alpha dragged him outside and introduced him to the pack he was a grumpy one but he cares for the pack.

Soon I became a young adult at age 16 and was one of the best hunters in the pack second to Beta  since he took out his anger when hunting.

There would be times when we would fight over anything really, it was also a hard time for us since we really couldn't trust the humans. After finding out what the humans did to as well as them, he became more protective.

"Hey guys I need to go to the town for a while," I said, Alpha looked at me confused

"Why," he asked, I was too shy to say why

"I just need to go pleased" I begged and it was rare for me to ask for anything.

" Alright you can go but be back," he said, I nodded and began to run " And say on the paths I showed you" he yelled,

It was the first time in a while that I was able to go out without one of them coming with me. I shifted into my human form as I entered the small town, people looked at me as I walked but no one paid no mind to me.

Entering a library I looked around, I saw some books and grabbed about 5 and began to read. Soon it was dark and I left but I felt like someone was watching me, I turn to my right and saw a van. I let out a hiss and walked fast, I hear the door open and closed and some footsteps. I ran fast but one was able to catch me and pulled me to the ground.

"We got her sir," they said, I screamed and growled at them to let me go.

"You let her go," a voice said, I turn to see a woman punch the man on top of me away,I quickly stood up and growled, the woman stood in front of me in case they attacked,

We both growled as they took out their guns. I grabbed one by the wrist and threw him over me. As we fought, one took out a gun and shot at us. We jumped back and I let out a howl calling my pack. I knew that by howling they would come here any second but at the same time the people would wake up.

"Ryn" Alpha yelled, as they came forward growling at the men

"We need to go know," Beta said, as they began to attack them, soon they were on the ground as both Beta and Kenai managed to get them down. We all began to run into the forest as we heard more people coming, we ran for miles non-stop. After we where far enough the women intruded herself as Anita

I wasn't until we came to another small town known as Hawkins, where we made it our home and I lived here with the pack for two years. Until now, that our secret was out the humans know of our existence and it is up to me to protect the pack and I learned to trust humans even if it is wrong for I am the rift between wolf and human.

(EDITED) 1/11/24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2.4K 69
Emily Hopper aka 003 has been through a lot in the past year. She escaped Hawkins lab with her sister El, helped defeat the Demogorgon, and made some...
311K 7.4K 22
STORY LINE FROM STRANGER THINGS BUT ADDED PARTS FROM ME I would also recommend watching Stranger Things before reading this. (Y/N = YOUR NAME) You e...
609K 17.3K 24
❝ YOU'VE GOT A FAST CAR, I'VE GOT TICKET TO ANYWHERE ❞ lili hopper is a runaway. she was an outc...
473K 10.7K 34
'I live in a man's world, and it's hard to thrive in a world that isn't designed for you' 'She's...too good for someone like me' (Steve Harrington x...