justifer

By jen_fanistons

Life is definetly changed forever when jen meets justin. The love story follows them through the ups and down... More

1. In The Beggining
2. Netflix
3. The Day After
4. The First Date
5. The Next Two Weeks
6. The Friends Wedding
7. The Lost Bet
8. The Big Day
9. The Honeymoon
10. Oops
11. The Scan
12. "I Love You"
13. ELLEN
14. "It's A....!"
15. ER
16. The Nursery
17. Baby Shower
18. Labour
19. The First Day
20. First Time Away
21. Hawaii
22. Surprise
23. Happy Birthday
24. Halloween
25. Babies First Christmas
26. New Years
27. Get Well Soon
28. Courteneys Birthday
29. Bye dada
30. Shock
31. "Are You Happy?"
32. Sick days
33. Drs. appointments
34. moving
36. Decorating
37. "hello"
38. Tired
39. Peace And Quiet
40. The Lake (pt.1)
41. The Lake (pt.2)
42. What A Mess
43. NYC pt.1
44. NYC Pt. 2
45. NYC pt.3
46. going home
47. everythings going to be ok
48. jealousy
49. the fall
50. the aftermath
51. visiting
52. facing the memories
53. agreements
54. stunts and mexican food
55. keep it a secret
56. weekend break
57. phonecalls and mistakes
58. the birthday party pt.1
59. the birthday party pt. 2
60. the finale

35. the premiere from hell

319 6 1
By jen_fanistons

Their house was almost complete. Everything was unpacked, most furniture bought and most rooms painted. They hadn't painted the nursery, playroom or Jacksons room yet because they hadn't had time with sorting out the outdoor furniture and the trouble with the couch which was supposed to arrive the day after they moved in, in the colour black but instead arrived a week later in the colour khaki.

They were just putting the last of the empty cardboard boxes into the trash when they saw dolly, limping slightly, walk towards them looking tired.
"hey what's up baby?" asked jen kneeling down as dolly lay at her feet on the grass. Jen stroked her slowly before looking up at justin worriedly.

"she's getting on jen, and I know it hurts but she isn't going to live forever"
"I know" sniffed jen "I just didn't really give it much thought" she whispered so Jack wouldn't hear, dabbing her eyes with a tissue.
"if you want we can give her a proper send off like you wanted with norman" replied justin bringing her into his arms.
They stood there, justin slowly rocking side to side as jen, trying hard not to cry loudly, sniffed against his chest, staining it with tears.
Not even two minutes later their ears were filled with the echoing screams of Jackson down the hall. Jen immediately jogged to him where he was on the floor with a cut on his knee.
"did you fall sweetie?" she asked picking him up, trying to calm him down.
"what happened?" asked justin walking into the playroom.
"he must have fallen, can you get me a bandaid? There should be one in my purse"
They cleaned Jacksons knee and put the bandaid on the cut, all the while jen telling him how brave he was.
She then took jack outside where she sat him on her knee on the pool chairs they'd just bought and gave him some ice cream to calm him down, dolly never leaving their side, her head laid next to Jacksons legs.
They sat there, Jackson content with his ice cream and toys, jen stroking dolly and justin inside working on some new scripts for half an hour before Jackson started getting cranky so she took him inside.
After she had put Jackson down for a nap she went into the office and stood behind justin, her chin resting on top of his head and her arms draped over his shoulders and onto his chest.
"hey baby" smiled justin, kissing her arm, "how do you feel?"
"Ok actually. No nausea but I'm worried about how much weight I'm gaining"
"its completely normal" he replied taking his glasses off and turning his chair to face jen.
"but it'll be so hard to lose it after and it's gonna make me more noticeably pregnant"
"baby. We're announcing tonight so you really don't need to worry about hiding it" justin laughed as he pulled her onto his lap, amused at how paranoid she was "when do you have to get ready?"
"err a good hour or two" she said looking at the clock.
"so we have time to kill huh?" smirked justin, slowly kissing jen, who returned the kiss.
Just as the kiss deepened Jacksons cries could be heard from the baby monitor.
"ughhhh" sighed jen, pulling away and resting her forehead on justins.
"I'll get him" he whispered as jen got up.
Jen smiled and sat back down, slowly swinging her legs as justin left the room. She spun the chair around to face the desk and looked over at the baby monitor and her eyes welled up with tears as she saw justin comforting their child, giving him Eskimo kisses. As Jack stopped crying justin grabbed some of his teddies making them walk along the edge of the bed frame and up Jack's arm and onto his head making him laugh.

Jen was almost 4 and a half months pregnant and already had a bump which was almost as big as Jacksons although he was a small baby. She was preferring to wear tight clothing though because she loved the bump and just being pregnant all together.
She was tired after being kept up from the babies kicking and pushing down on her bladder, she felt her eyes stinging as she fought sleep but gave in and put her arms on the desk, resting her head atop and slowly falling asleep, listening to Jackson giggle.

Justin left Jacksons room after eventually getting him to fall back asleep and crept back to the office to find jen also asleep, breathing deeply, her mouth slightly ajar.
He took a polaroid and stood watching her with a smile on his face before leaving and going to sit on the couch where he continued reading his new script.

An hour later, Jackson was awake and playing on the floor by the couch and jen was still sleeping so justin went to wake her so they could start getting ready.
"Jen....Jen" he softly whispered, moving the hair that had fallen across her face and tucking it behind her ear as her eyes fluttered open and she drew a deep breath, stretching her back slightly like a cat.
"hi baby" said justin smiling "we should probably start getting ready"
"how long was I asleep?" asked jen stifling a yawn as she sat up straighter.
"an hour, I let you sleep because I knew you were tired" he said, rubbing his thumb across her cheek
"thankyou darlin" she smiled, standing up and adjusting her tank top over her stomach.

Jen went into the bathroom and splashed water on her face to wake herself up then sat down for angela to do her makeup whilst Chris as tradition did her hair, this time in a bun at the top of her head with two curled pieces of hair left out to fall by the sides of her face. She then went back into their bedroom where her dress was hanging on the door - a tight fitted white dress with a plunging neck line and a slit up the left leg, it also had a black piece of silk that wrapped around just above her bump and came into a large bow at the back.
She accompanied it with chunky gold bracelets and one of her favourite jen Meyer necklaces.
She slipped some plain white heels on and walked downstairs to find justin in a sexy black tuxedo from gucci with his ring that said 'justin' and jens favourite cologne.
"wow" they both said as they saw each other.
"you look incredible" smiled justin giving her a kiss
"you don't look too bad yourself Mr theroux" she smirked, running her hand over his chest "and you're wearing that cologne" she sighed in content.
"yes, but we'll need to buy some more if you still want to be weak-knee'd for me"
"definitely" she smirked as they locked lips again.

Once justins parents had arrived to take Jackson, jen and justin headed out where courteney and Johnny were waiting for them.
"are you ok?" asked courteney, holding jens clammy hand.
"yes just a little nervous you know? I mean once it's out there that's it... No more privacy"
"it'll be fine, I promise" court smiled assuringly.
By the time they arrived at the premiere jen was physically shaking.
"baby it'll be fine... I'm here" whispered justin.
Jen just nodded as Johnny got out and opened the door for courteney, shutting it behind her.
justin waited until they were half way down the carpet before he got out and opened the door for jen.
All of a sudden the paps' screaming magnified and the flashes doubled it seemed as she clasped justins hand tightly and let him lead her onto the carpet.
They stood for pictures separately and together and even courteney joined in for a few, placing her hand around jens waist as justin whispered silly comments about the photographers in her ear, making her laugh and relax a little.
They finally got off the main carpet, all of them blinking to adjust to the more darker section as they left the camera flashes behind them.
Courteney let them know that her and johnny would be inside waiting and left as jen moved further along, doing some interviews of her own as justin moved along the line of interviewers from tmz and pop sugar and other various tabloid outlets.

Jens P.O.V
"hi jen, you look phenomenal" smiled the Australian interviewer renee from extratv, who jen had known and been friends with for years.
"hi sweetie" smiled jen, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"ok first off Congratulations obviously" renee smiled gesturing down to jens protruding stomach.
"thankyou" sighed jen, resting her hand on the growing bump.
"how is it going? everything good?"
"yep baby's good, I'm good, its all good" she laughed.
"and how's little Jackson?" asked renee
"oh he's great thanks, growing up too fast"
"awe, right so you must be immensly proud of justin for this film"
"oh of course, you know he worked so hard and when he commits he really commits and it really payed off" replied jen.
Renee asked a few more questions and as she saw justin moving more closer up the line towards them she wrapped up the interview.
"Ok well it was lovely to see you again jen" she said with another hug "have a great night"
"thankyou darling, you too"
Jen did two more interviews which basically asked the same questions then headed inside to find courteney and Johnny.

Justin's P.O.V
Justin headed to the start of the long line of interviewers and smiled as he said hi to the first.
"hi Justin, so congratulations, you must be pretty happy?"
"oh of course" he replied, looking down the line at jen laughing with one of the interviewers.
"how's it going? You treating her well?"
"of course" he grinned cheekily.
"so tell me how was it writing this film and being able to be a part of the actual filming?"
"oh it was incredible you know? I mean you always hope for a good outcome and experience and so I'm immensely grateful that I was able to have that with this project"
The interviewer asked another question or two before finishing on -
"so are there any projects coming up we can look forward to?"
"not just yet, i think I'm gonna take some time off again to focus on my wife and the baby"
"Ok thankyou and again congratulations on the baby and movie"
"thankyou"
Justin carried on moving along the line until he got to the doors that led inside and went to find jen.

Justin found her sat with courteney and Johnny in their seats, chatting.
"hey guys"
"hey baby, will you get me a drink please?"
"sure, diet Coke?"
"thankyou" jen called as justin left with Johnny to go to the bar.
"see I told you it was going to be ok"
"I know" laughed jen "ooooh they're kicking" smiled jen moving courteneys hand to rest on her stomach.
"wow...so are you really not gonna find out th- what?" asked courteney as she saw jens face drop, looking at something behind her.
Just as court turned she saw brad strut past them, not even glancing at jen.
"ohhhh this isn't good" sighed courteney putting her hand to her forehead.
"how did he even get in?" hissed jen, her anger rising as all the memories from the new years party come flooding back to her.
"jen" said court in a warning voice "don't get worked up. Everyone's around nothing will happen, he won't do anything to you"
Jen just sat silently as justin and Johnny arrived back carrying the drinks.
"here you go, hey what's up?" asked justin noticing jens expression was slightly off as she gazed ahead, her eyes glazed over.
"oh nothing" said jen shaking herself as if she was coming out of a daze, taking the glass and having a sip of her drink.
Courteney just looked at her in disbelief, realising she wasn't going to tell justin brad was here as jen gave her a side glance and slightly shook her head.
After chatting for a while, waiting for everyone to get seated the producers ; justin and ben, got up to make a small speech about the movie before it started then returned and sat back and watched it start as jen placed her hand on his thigh.

Once the movie was over everyone applauded and jen kissed justin telling him how proud she was and how great the movie was. As everyone gathered their things courteney leaned over to jen -
"I'm going to the bathroom, you coming?"
"no I'm good" smiled jen and watched as she walked away.
"honey I'm just gonna go talk to some of the crew, will you be ok?" asked Justin handing the purse to her
"yes of course, I'll wait near the bar for you"
Jen started heading to the bar as justin wandered off to find Ben and the others but just as she was walking down the centre isle she felt someone's hand on her elbow, stopping her but not firmly. Thinking it was courteney she turned smiling but it soon faded as she was met with Brad
"what are you doing here?" she hissed, wrenching her arm from his grip.
"thought I'd drop by and say hi" he replied with a grin.
"you have no right to be here...you know justin knows right? About new years" she knew threatening wasn't the best idea with brad but she was set on standing her ground this time.
"of course I know, see you always underestimated me jenny"

Justin looked over at jen and saw her talking to someone, he squinted through the dim lights and saw to his shock and utter terror brad. His heart dropped through his stomach as he excused himself and headed toward his wife, her voice growing louder and angrier. As justin looked to his right he saw courteney also heading to jen hurriedly.

"don't!" she said her voice getting louder, as he went to put his arm around her neck for a hug.
"oh and of course congratulations" he said looking down at her bump "you sure it isn't mine?" he winked as justin stepped inbetween them and courteney placed her hand on jens shoulder trying to steer her away.
"how.. dare you" said jen quietly, her voice cracking and her eyes filling with tears.
"get out" said justin firmly as jen tried to move him out the way.
"how dare you" jen repeated, starting to raise her voice as she felt herself losing control, not even noticing her surroundings. all she could see and hear was brad.
"you have no idea what you've put me through" she cried, not caring that people where starting to stare.
Brad just stood there with a smug expression.
"I said get the fuck out" justin repeated, still fighting to keep jen behind him.
"jen come on, he's not worth it" whispered court but jen didn't hear.
"I lost my baby because of you" she screamed, her voice cracking again. there was an intake of breath from certain people as everyone on the room was watching the meltdown.
"that new years eve when you tried to fuck me up again I was fucking pregnant and when you called trying to black mail me...." jen took a shuddering gasp "That crash killed the baby and almost me, so don't you dare fucking say that....Don't say anything to me about being pregnant or having kids!" screamed jen, sobbing, her voice cracking with ever sentence.
At these words brads face had dropped in shock, everyone's did as they heard the truth.
The whole room went silent as justins friends came over to help.
Courteney and Johnny finally steered jen away and led her to the bathrooms where they locked the door behind them, letting her slide to the floor sobbing.

After the explosion from jen, brad turned on his heel and left hurriedly, hiding his face under his cap.
Slowly the room began muttering to themselves over what was just said and justin sighed, rubbing his face as he realised it was going to be all over the news now. Everyone would know the truth about the new years accident.
"jen?" he called softly, knocking on the bathroom door.
Johnny let him in, and justin locked the door again and turned to see jen in courteneys arms crying.
"I'm so sorry" he whispered "I honestly didn't know he was here. I don't know how they even let him in"
"no I'm sorry" said jen sitting up, her head throbbing from the crying "oh and now it's going to be all over the tabloids" she whined.
"don't worry about it... For now we need to focus on ourselves and the babies" he said placing his hand on her stomach "stress isn't good for them... But jen"
She sighed as she knew what was coming.
"what did he mean by 'are you sure it's not mine?"
"honestly jus... I don't know. The only thing he could be on about is the new year's thing and even then nothing like that happened"
"ok" justin said believing her as he helped her up.
"I think we're just going to go home now jt" said Johnny from the sink where he was sat on the counter.
"same" replied justin putting his arm around jen, who was still breathing shakily.
"it was a really great movie though, well done" said courteney, kissing him on the cheek then giving jen a hug "I'll call round tomorrow sweetie, ok?"
"thankyou" said jen as they said their goodbyes and left.

Jen and justin left the bathroom quickly and exited through the back of the building and got straight into their car, thankfully no paps around.
They headed home in silence and only spoke once they'd taken off their outfits and jen had taken her hair out and makeup off and they were laying on the couch - jen in one of justins t shirts and her panties and justin in just his underwear.
"can you give me a foot massage please?" whispered jen, her voice already growing hoarse from shouting, her feet hurting from the heels.
Justin happily obliged and they sat there for an hour, in silence before jen turned her body so her head was laying on justins chest then they both drifted off to sleep, shattered from the evenings unfortunate events.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736 13 25
Alexia is daubting love and Justin has his secrets... But the funny thing about secrets is, that no matter what you do, they find a way to destroy yo...
9 0 8
When Tyler see's Jenny he knows that she is the the person destined to be his forever.... he just has to convince Jenny that he is her person. This...
258K 5K 28
Blaine and Justin beat all the obstacles that were thrown at them and came out of it with a beautiful daughter and the beginning of their marriage an...
30K 830 33
His Heart Would Break A Thousand Times... Until Her... His Heart Mender. This Story Has Been Told Throughout Lifetimes. This Is Just Their Version.