justifer

By jen_fanistons

Life is definetly changed forever when jen meets justin. The love story follows them through the ups and down... More

1. In The Beggining
2. Netflix
3. The Day After
4. The First Date
5. The Next Two Weeks
6. The Friends Wedding
7. The Lost Bet
8. The Big Day
9. The Honeymoon
10. Oops
11. The Scan
12. "I Love You"
13. ELLEN
14. "It's A....!"
15. ER
16. The Nursery
17. Baby Shower
18. Labour
19. The First Day
20. First Time Away
22. Surprise
23. Happy Birthday
24. Halloween
25. Babies First Christmas
26. New Years
27. Get Well Soon
28. Courteneys Birthday
29. Bye dada
30. Shock
31. "Are You Happy?"
32. Sick days
33. Drs. appointments
34. moving
35. the premiere from hell
36. Decorating
37. "hello"
38. Tired
39. Peace And Quiet
40. The Lake (pt.1)
41. The Lake (pt.2)
42. What A Mess
43. NYC pt.1
44. NYC Pt. 2
45. NYC pt.3
46. going home
47. everythings going to be ok
48. jealousy
49. the fall
50. the aftermath
51. visiting
52. facing the memories
53. agreements
54. stunts and mexican food
55. keep it a secret
56. weekend break
57. phonecalls and mistakes
58. the birthday party pt.1
59. the birthday party pt. 2
60. the finale

21. Hawaii

387 7 4
By jen_fanistons

"Is everything packed babe?"
"I think so. Have you got Jack's stuff for the plane sorted?"
"Errrrr"
Jen looks at justin disaprovingly
"I'll do it now" he says walking out of their room.

Its February 9th. Two days before jens 38th. Five days till valentines. They decided to take a small vacation, just the three of them, to Hawaii for jens birthday and valentines day.
It was a last minute thing that justin had sprung on her, he called it his early present to her.
Their plane set off at 10pm and right now it was 5:30.
Jen zipped up their second suitcase and from behind heard Jackson giggling as he bounced in the baby bouncer which hung from the ceiling.
The sound was heaven to jens ears. She turned and sat down in front of him, smiling as he wrapped his little fingers around her index finger.
Jackson turned one in septmeber and could now crawl and was getting the hang of standing up.
Both jen and justin couldn't believe how fast he was growing, they literally watched him grow into a little man, his characteristics really starting to show.

At 8:15pm, with all their bags in the back of the car and Jackson playing with his baby rattle they were on their way to the airport. They were taking a private jet so they'd decided to eat, sleep and get cleaned up on the plane because it was easier than being manhandled by paps and security.
Once on the plane, waiting for takeoff, with Jackson squirming in his seat wanting to crawl about, jen and justin finally managed to sit down and talk properly. It had been a hectic couple of months with Jackson being in and out of the hospital with the infection and justin working tirelessly into the night, they barely got any time together now.
Jen hated flying and justin knew that so he beckoned her over to his chair where she sat down in his lap, resting her head into the nook of his neck.
Jen held Justin's hand tight as the plane began to move faster and faster, the bumps causing jen to bounce every so often, when she noticed him trying to reposition himself a bit.
"Oh my god"
"What?" He asked looking at her guiltily.
"Is this turning you on?" She asked sitting up and turning so she was straddling him.
"No"
"are you sure about that?" she giggled kissing his neck.
He lifted his head to allow her more access, closing his eyes. She carried on for a few seconds longer before saying "you're going to have to wait, sorry mister."

After feeding Jackson, which was a bit awkward because he wouldn't sit still and also they'd been weaning him off breast milk and more onto bottles but he isn't stupid and is not liking it, changing him and putting him under a blanket on his seat with a film, jen went and curled up next to justin on the little couch in the corner.
He lay asleep his head hung on his chest, his arms folded, looking peaceful.
She lent over into the mini fridge and grabbed a beer and sat there looking at the only two boys she ever wanted in her life, both curled up asleep.

The plane landed and after getting the keys for the private villa and putting Jackson to sleep in his small room down the hall jen and justin decided to take a small walk down the little path that led from their private pool to the beach. Justin attached the little baby monitor to his belt so they could keep an eye on Jackson and wrapped his arm around jens shoulders.
It was so relaxing with the cool breeze and the sound of the waves slowly crashing on the sand.
They sat down on the little beach chairs, jen sitting in between his legs, her back against his torso, her head lent back on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around her. It was days like this where justin couldn't believe how lucky he really was. He thought back to their honeymoon that they spent here, without the stresses of children or work. Jackson was actually conceived here. He thought back to that night, how gorgeous jen had looked. she hadn't changed one bit, she bore no stretch marks or signs of even having a child. Hawaii would always be a special place in both their hearts. Little did justin know jen was also remembering that same night. Her eyes slowly closed as she listened to the waves, remembering all the love she had then and thankful she still had now.
After 5 minutes of sitting there justin heard Jens breathing slow and become more even, he looked down to see her sleeping. He slowly sat up quietly whispering to wake jen up. They walked back to the villa where jen lay down in bed straight away with justin making sure she was cozy. He quickly checked on Jackson again before sliding in beside jen, wrapping his arm over her stomach and falling asleep aswell.

The next two days were filled with margaritas, lots of salt around the rim for jen, and lazily swimming in the pool.
On jens birthday they did the exact same. Justin woke her up in a way he didn't usually and gave her breakfast in bed and a gold ring that jen meyer made before Jackson woke up and they snuggled in bed watching TV until jackson decided he wanted to swim.
They had packed a little rubber ring for Jackson with a nappy kind of thing to hold him in and with justin holding his tiny hands he lightly kicked around the pool. Jen, in a black bikini, sunbathed and took poloroids of the two boys playing together.
As Jackson started to get cranky justin fed him some apple sauce and carrot soup before putting him down for a nap.
He then walked back out to jen who sat reading a book, her hair falling in loose curls around her face, sunglasses slipping down her nose.
"You look incredible" said justin straddling her and leaning down to kiss her.
"Mmh I should hope so" she replied with a smirk. "Will you rub this sunscreen on me please?" She asked handing him the bottle.
She sat up and turned so justin could rub it into her back. He started at her neck and moved down, going over her shoulders and onto her chest where he rubbed it in. Jen tilted her head back and whispered so her hot breath tickled his neck "tonight" before getting up and walking back into the villa, feeling Justin's eyes on her as she walked.

That night justin had organised a romantic meal for 6pm. Jen and justin had showered together to waste less time and after getting Jackson dressed in an adorable blue button shirt, black jeans and a leather jacket like his dad, jen got dressed into a long tight black dress with a plunging neckline and a slit down the left leg. She did her hair in a side fishtail braid then finished her makeup as a gorgeous dark, smokey eye with nude lips which made her blue eyes and tan skin stand out even more.
Justin wore the exact same outfit as Jackson but obviously bigger and even allowed jen to take a pic of them together which justin posted to his Instagram.

They arrived at the restaurant and after sitting a struggling Jackson into his high chair they ordered strong cocktails and sat and talked about the rest of the vacation and just the future in general whilst laughing at Jackson who was trying to nibble on a bread stick but just getting it stuck between his very few, small baby teeth.
They ate and chatted a little more, and after five strong cocktails for jen, they payed and left, justin carrying a sleeping Jackson who was drooling on his shoulder.
They decided to take another walk along the beach and just walked hand in hand, jen stumbling slightly from her drunkeness, taking in the beautiful sunset. Jen noticed quite a large family walking on the beach towards them. Two of their kids run ahead laughing while three other kids run behind playing hopscotch in the sand and the Male is holding the youngest who seems to be asleep.
Justin also notices them and thinks that this is the family he wants, a large one all having fun and spending time together.
Jen looks closer and realises the parents are both white but some of the children aren't then it clicks and her heart stops. Justin hears the gasp and looks to see what she gasped at and then he realises.
Its Brad and Angelina. This sobered up jen right away.
Before they can turn away some of the kids have already run up to them asking to see the baby, clearly not aware of who jen is.
Justin slightly turns so they can see Jackson as he looks at jen with a shocked expression to see her just stuttering, she looks over at Brad and angelina who have come over, brad looking just as shocked as justin and angelina with a stoney look on her face.
"Hi" said Brad as they reached each other, all the kids standing around looking slightly confused.
"Hi" jen replied nervously, "this is justin" she said giving his hand a little squeeze.
"Oh yeah hi" said Brad shaking justins hand "and this must be Jackson" he said looking at him sleeping. "He's adorable"
"Isn't he just" said jen with a smile.
All angelina said without looking either of them in the eyes was "I'm gonna take the kids back" and with that she turned on her heel, all the kids behind her.
"So, how come you're here?" Asks Brad trying to break the awkwardness but as he was saying it he already realises "Oh its the 11th. Happy birthday"
"Thankyou"
They just stood there awkwardly in silence then jen randomly turned to justin and said "can you give us a minute? I'll catch up"
"Err... wh....what...are you sure?" Asked justin looking between her and Brad. He trusted her but he wasn't sure how much he trusted Brad.
After he was out of earshot brad turned to jen and said "this is the last place I'd expected you to be, especially on your birthday"
"I know but justin doesn't know about that. He doesn't know much about our time together at all apart from the angelina part" said jen with a smile as she watched justin walk slowly away. "How are things with you two?" she asks out of politeness.
"Err not great but we're really trying you know, for the kids sake"
"Awe" said jen as she placed her hand on his bicep.
She hadn't missed Brad at all, in fact she hated him for what he did, she wanted to be walking with justin so much right now but she could tell brad had things on his mind and she couldn't help caring for and forgiving people who didn't deserve it.

Justin turned around and saw jens hand on Brad's arm, standing very close almost talking in his ear.
A wave of anger raged inside him but he wasn't going to let it get to him. This was jens week not his.

After Brad had vented to jen about all the problems with him and angelina jen said a few words and that she had to leave, and walked quickly back to justin.
"Hi, sorry about that" said jen just as they reached the villa.
"He definitely seemed to miss you" said justin a little icily.
Jen didn't respond, partly to avoid an argument and partly because she was so shocked. Was he jealous?
After singing to a sleeping Jackson jen walked back to justin who was laying on the bed, staring into space in just his boxers.
"Mmhhh" said jen as she straddled him, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"I'm ready now" she giggled slowly pulling her dress up and over her head. Justin tried to push what he saw on the beach between jen and Brad out of his head as jen started kissing him, running her hand through his hair. The kiss started off slow before becoming more passionate and needy.
He started kissing on jens neck and biting her earlobe as he undid the clasp of her lacy, black push up bra. He pushed jen forward so her head was at the foot of the bed and he was laying on top of her.
She looked into Justin's eyes to see that he wasn't really into it, but she didn't have time to think about it as the pleasure took over. Justin groaned and jen moaned even louder, not caring who heard.
Justin fell next to her, both panting, chests heaving when they heard a quiet knock at the door.
Jen and Justin's hearts stopped as they looked at each other, hoping that they hadn't actually been heard, even though they were quite loud, but jens stomach dropped as she realised who it could be.
She grabbed Justin's t shirt and put her underwear on before answering the door to see the last person she wanted to see.
"Errr hi"
"Hi" Brad said. His face bright red as he saw what she was wearing.
"Are you ok?" Asked jen. She could tell he'd heard them.
"Angie kicked me out"
"Who is it?" Asked justin coming up behind jen and grabbing her bum making her gasp before seeing who was at the door and his face dropped.
"Oh err sorry didn't know it was you" said justin awkwardly "why are you here?"
"Jen told me I could come over if I needed...." Brad trailed off seeing jen shake her head trying to silence him but it was too late.
"Could I talk to you a second jen?" Asked justin not even waiting for a reply as he shut the door in Brad's face, leaving him standing outside.

Brad knew he shouldn't have come over and didn't even know why he knocked after hearing them have sex. However he realised she was never that loud with him which hurt a little.

Justin led jen to the other side of the room so Brad couldn't eavesdrop.
"You told him where we're staying?"
"Yes justin, he was upset."
"Oh sure, he looked pretty upset when you felt up his bicep"
"I was comforting him. He's having problems with Angelina"
"The woman he left you for?" Justin started to raise his voice.
"Don't you trust me?" Asked jen her eyes filling with tears
"I did but now your inviting your ex round on your birthday vacation"
"Hey I didn't think he'd come round tonight"
"Bullshit pure bullshit!" Shouted justin getting angry now.
"Are you jealous?"
"No but I think it's selfish of you to tell him where we're staying so he can come round when he feels like it"
"This is so typical. I was being a good person, I don't hold stupid grudges like others do"
"No but you sure held the stupid one over your mom" justin knew as soon as he'd said it that he'd crossed the line.
Jen looked shocked and sobbed as justin started apologising. Just then Jackson woke up crying. Jen went to get him still sobbing and went to the door to tell Brad to leave but he'd already gone.

She rocked Jackson until he fell asleep and then climbed into bed not even looking at justin. She couldn't believe he'd said such a hurtful thing all because she'd told Brad he could talk to her if he needed to. Hawaii was a hard place for jen already. Her and Brad had also spent their honeymoon here, this is also where she'd fallen pregnant with Brad's child but had a miscarriage a month in. Justin obviously knew none of this because jen was too scared to tell him because it would mean explaining her and brads marriage which she didn't even want to think about, so she couldn't hold it against him but still it was too far what he'd said.
She heard justin lie on the floor pulling the spare blanket off the bed and onto him and after a while heard his breathing slow.

Jen hardly slept at all that night. She lay awake thinking over everything and realised that she probably shouldn't have told Brad where they were staying especially seeing as this week was for her and then she realised that he didn't deserve anything off herself after what he put her through.

At 5am she finally drifted off to sleep and woke to find Jackson laying asleep next to her, curled up with his pacifier and a note on the bedside table that read
"I'm sorry about last night. I know I overstepped, please forgive me. I've gone for a run be back at dinner justin xoxo"
Jen looked over at the clock and realised it was already 10.
She snuggled down further under the covers and turned the TV on to find an episode of friends on. It was TOW Ross and Rachel take a break. She remembers how after filming that both her and schwimmer actually cried and apologised to each other even though it wasn't real.
She missed those days, she missed the cast, she missed acting but she'd made a promise to not work again until Jackson was at least one.

Justin got back at nearly twelve and climbed into bed with jen, his shirt clinging to him after running. They both apologised and spent the rest of the day lying in bed after getting room service.

They spent the rest of the week going to different cafes, walks along the beach, lying in bed and swimming in the pool.
No fight could ever break them up....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5K 28
Blaine and Justin beat all the obstacles that were thrown at them and came out of it with a beautiful daughter and the beginning of their marriage an...
29.7K 368 38
Aria is stuck...she had the amazing dream but its not going like it should its been 5 months and nothing wth justin she is finally getting a recordin...
172K 4.4K 43
Selena and Justin are both falling hard for each other. They try to make their relationship work, but every time they get closer and closer there is...
30.1K 832 33
His Heart Would Break A Thousand Times... Until Her... His Heart Mender. This Story Has Been Told Throughout Lifetimes. This Is Just Their Version.