Spoby After 7x20 {Completed}

By Avery_C_D

Life after Alex Drake, a normal life for the liars as a family. Enjoy -A More

PROLOGUE
THE LUNCH DATE
YOU OWE ME
UNEXPECTED SUPRISE
SECRETS AND LIES AT DINNER
QUESTIONS? DON'T ANSWER!
BOY? GIRL?
MARION CAVANAUGH
EPILOGUE
Authors Note!

TELLING THEM!

230 2 2
By Avery_C_D

--------------------------------------------

(HANNA'S POV)

I grab Aidens baby food for breakfast from the counter and set it down on the table and go to the living room and pick up Aidan from the couch and sit him on his high chair.

"MM . . . AAAAMMM . . . AAAA!" He tries to say mama while i sit their in shock

"I heard someone yell, is everyone ok" Caleb walked in paniking and all i could do is laugh

"YESS!, he finally said MAMA!" I scream jumping around.

"Really?"he asks walking over to Aidan "say mama" Caleb says while looking at me and then turning to Aidan.

"MMAA-MMAA!"he says agian cheerfully.

"OK, say dadda now" Caleb says 

"Dadda!" Aidan excliams claping his hands. Caleb gives me a look that says 'i'm better than you with Aidan' and i roll my eyes.

"yeah, yeah I get it he says dadda better than mama but dada was his first word and the only word he been able to say for the last month"

Caleb was about to respond but my phone started ringing and i check who it is its Emily. I answer the phone.

"Hey Em" I greet.

"Hey did they call you" she asks getting me into total confusion.

"who?" I ask

"THE POLICE!" she excliams.

"NO!" I excliam back. "Wait, why would the police call me?" I ask hoping its nothing to do with Archer Duhnhill's death

"They called me about 20 minutes ago" "why?"

"I don't know they said they just want to ask me some questions" she says

"what about Lily and Grace?" I ask

"I just dropped them off with my mom since she finally got better" 

"ok, thats something good" I say

"I called Aria and she said they haven't called her" she says

"what about Spencer?" I ask

" I don't know I treid calling her but she hasn't answered yet." she answers

"I'll try to call her" I say "but once you're done with questioning you have to call me, ok" I say sternly

"Yes Mom" she says jokingly 

"Emily" I scold

"bye"

"bye"

"what did Emily say?" Caleb asked concerned 

"The police called her they are bringin her down for questioning" I say simply 

"WHAT!" he yells 

"Lower your voice down are you'll make Aidan cry"

"I'm sorry but am worried Hanna they could take you away from me, from us" he says hugging Aidan. "But they won't their is no way am being apart from you" i say kissing Aidans cheek making him giggle. "And me?" Caleb says pouting "you too" I say laughing and kiss him in the nose. 

"I have to call Spencer, so i will get to that" I say backing away "ok, I'll feed Aidan" he says and I nod. I start to dail spencer phone number 1ring  2 rings 3rings keeps ringing. no answer.  I decide to call agian. 1ring 2rings 3 rings 4rings.

"what?!" A grumpy spencer says

"well, hello to you too, i am great thanks for asking" I say sarcastically 

"Hello Hanna, how are you? no, you didn't interup my breakfast and alone time with Toby" she says sarcastically and i roll my eyes.

"Well now that the greetings are over, did the police call you and bring you down for questioning" I say

"Yes, hanna I was their this morning at like 7:00am" she says "did they call you down for question?"

"No, not yet, but they have to called Emily she is going right. You would've known if you had answered her when she called" I scold

"I would've answered but i was too busy answering and avoiding to answer the questions they asked" she says

"ok i get it "

"are you done" 

"yes"

"bye"

"bye"

with that she hung up.

------------------------------------------------

(SPENCER'S POV)

Finally no more interuptions just me and Toby, I mean me, Toby and our baby.

"My breakfast and alone time with Toby" Toby says mockingly and I kick him under the table 

"ouch, that hurt" he says pouting. "well don't mock your pregnant wife"

"ok i wont, but we are not alone" he says and i look around the dinner its not that full or empty

"I didn't mean where we're at i mean between you and me we are not alone our baby is inside you" he says and i smile when he said 'our baby'

"What will my beatuful pregnant wife want for breakfast?"he says smilling

"I would want a philly steak omlete and pancaks oh and coffee" "NO COFFEE" he says sternly "then what shoould i drink, huh?" I ask batting my at him "Hmm, juice, hot chocolate, and water is what you can drink" "hot chocolate it is."

I feel guilty that I didn't tell Toby that Marco Fuery was the one who questioned me, but he'll figure it out or probably he all ready knows. 

"Are you ready to order" the waitress said biting her lip 

"yeah" Toby said "Oh, what would you like handsome" she said trying to be sexy clearly  not. I can't believe this skank is trying to flirt with my man.

"um, i will just have a have a ham and cheese omelet" he says getting uncomfortable "oh, and a cup of coffee" 

I give him a death glare

"scratch that I would prefer hot chocolate" he says quickly giving a smile

"and you" she says slightly annoyed at me. Wow what did I do to her? I see Toby glare at her for her tone towards me.

"I would have a philly steak omelet with a fruit salad and a stack of pancakes" I says

"wow that's a lot, better get to the gym before its too late. would you like anything to drink?" she says and am shocked with what she had just said I had tears in my eyes threatening to spill.

"what did you say" Toby said getting angry. "Just saying my honest opinion, baby" she says sweetly to him getting me more pissed off. "you're honest opinion is an insult towards my pregnant wife!" toby said angrily. "would that be all" she says calmly "I'll take a hot chocolate" I say after that she leaves after a while Toby has finally calmed down.

"when do you want to tell people?" he asks.

"what?" I ask unsure of what he means.

"when do want to tell our friends and parents about our baby?"

"I don't know, maybe when I start showing" I say not really sure.

"so in 2 to 3 months" he says

"yeah" I smile "I have an ultra sound two weeks from today" I remind him

"I'll go with you. What time?" he asks 

"its at 10:30am " I say 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3 MONTHS LATER

(SPENCER'S POV)

Today is the day I tell everyone about my pregnancy at the party my mom is having at the Radley. I am currently 4 months pregnant and the fattest I've ever been at least it's worth it having a family with Toby is all I ever wanted. At the moment I am doing my makeup and also checking if my dress is ok I am wearing midnight blue scrapples dress that goes above my knee's. I chose this dress becasue it makes my baby bump visible.

"you look goerges, as always" Toby said walking into our bedroom.

"and you look handsome, as always" I complement making him blush.

"I love you" I say 

"I love you too" he says kneeling down."and you too baby"

"when can we find out about our baby's gender " Toby says rubbing my stomach making me giggle.

"in a week" I say "that's too long" Toby whines. He stands up and goes behind wrapping my baby bump with is arms and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"its actually sooner than you think" I say admiring the how me and toby look in front the mirror.

"really? we should get going if we don't want to be any more late than we already are." Toby says putting on his suit jacket. "here" he says helping me put on my coat. "thanks" I say lovingly.

---------------------------------------------------

30 minutes later

Me and Toby finally make it to the Radley and the first person I see is Aria holding Kathrine and Ezra standing next to them, me and Toby walk over to them to greet but from the corner of my eye I see Marco Furey next to Lorenzo Calderon. Great, just great. I thought.

"hey guys" Aria greets me and Toby.

"hey Aria, aww she looks adorable." I say admiring Kathrine.

"should we go inside, its a little cold out here" Ezra says obviosily saying its cold for Kathrine.

"yeah, but can we wait in the lobby?" I say. "yeah, but why?" Aria says concerned. "I have some news" I say nervous and Aria notices and gives me a worried look "good news" I reassure her and she nods. after a few minutes Hanna and Caleb walk inside the Radley. Caleb was holding Aidan while Hanna was carring Aidans bag. Emily was behind them with Lilly and Grace in the stroller and her mom was with her. 

"well everyone is here, so whats the news?" Aria asks 

"I'll tell you when i find my parents" i say looking for my mom and dad. I was actually just stalling because am nervous of how will they take it especially my parents. "its ok" Toby says softly, calming me down. I let out a sigh.

"we're right her" my mom says walking towards me with my dad behind her.

"so whats the news" Hanna says slightly annoyed. I give Toby a look that says 'help me, please'

"well . . ." i trail off. Toby helps me take of my coat.

"Oh my god, congradulations" Emily says putting a hand on my baby bump.

"you're pregnant!" a voice behind me says

"surprise"                                                                                                                                                                                 i say a little nervous the person i was most nervous of telling because of our history, well mostly her history with her pregnancies. Am afraid of how she will react will this break our bond we had over the years.

"you're pregnant" she repeats but more calmly.

"yeah" i say even more nervous. "Melissa, are you ok with is i mean i know how your pregnancies have been and-" "of course am ok with this. Am going to be and aunt!" Melissa cheers happily

"how far are you?" Hanna asks

"four months" I respond.

"Do you know the gender?" Aria asks

"No, we find out next week" I say and look at my mom face and she looks happy. "you will be the first people I tell when I find out other then Toby" I tell my parents and they smile at me. "oh congratulations honey" my moms says hugging me while my dad instead of going to me and congratulating me, he goes to Toby to tell him who knows what.

After a while I see many lawyer and some other people congratulating for my pregnancy. I start looking for my mom when I bump into the one person I have been avoiding all night. I turn around and when i see him i can't help but to roll my eyes. i really am starting to hate this guy. i think to myself. where's Toby? I need him with me right now.

"Spencer?" he says breaking my train of thoughts.

"yeah, what do you want" I say coldly. "you never gave me the chance to say congratulations." he says sadly which gets me confused why would he care after all he did and i did he should hate me. "congratulations? for what?" I ask. their is long silent yet awkward pause before he coninues. "for your marriage and pregnancy" he manages to say which shocks me why would he care. "Why do you care?" I ask "I don't care about that but I care about you" he says sincerely and the only thing i can think is running back to Toby. "Excuse me" I say walking away from him and looking for Toby. 

When I find Toby I see him in between of Caleb and Ezra with their backs turned. As I get closer I hear their conversation with the bartender. "Are you single handsome?" she flirts "cause if you are you no where to find me pretty eyes" "sorry but I'm married to the most Georges  woman in the world." he says "are you sure I must not remember us getting married" she says with a giggle "I hardly get handsome men here" she says with a smirk "I'm married" Caleb and Ezra say at the same time slightly annoyed " well your house wife's don't have to need that we have fun."

"Is that slut really flirting with my husband" I hear an Angry Hanna say next to me "I can't believe it" Aria says angrily. Hanna and Aria gave each other a look before walking over to Caleb and Ezra to tap their shoulders.

I watch them turn around and smile at their wife's 

"Honey can you hold Aidan for me while I talk to my mom?" she says innocently "yeah, of course honey" he says taking Aidan out of Hanna's arms. "You too babe" Aria says handing Kathrine to Ezra. Ezra takes Kathrine into his arms and walk away with Hanna and Caleb. "I guess its you and me" the bartender/ slut says to Toby but he ignores her. Toby makes I contact with me and smiles at me and I can't help but to smile back at him. Damn, his smile is contagious. I think to myself.

 "Do want me to carry our baby" Toby says jokingly making my smile go wider. 

"I don't think that's possible, just yet" I giggle as Toby wraps his arms around my waist. "I want to go home" I say. "ok, then lets go back" he says nuzzling my neck. I glare at the bartender when I notice her looking at me and Toby.

------------------------------------------------------------

When we get to our apartment I go straight to the bathroom to change and remove my makeup. I come out of the bathroom to find Toby laying in bed shirtless and only in his Calvin Klein boxers.

"you coming?" Toby asks "yes" I say walking over to him. God why is he so hot and those abs. I thought.

"well today was interesting" I say "really how?" he asks

"well I mean telling our friends about our baby was better than I thought especially Melissa"

"Well she is your sister and she is happy for you" 

"why do you always make me feel better" I say and Toby laughs

"OH MY GOD!" I shout

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

The story is near finishing 

just a couple chapters left.

check out my new story

THE LOVE TRIANGLE 

Stay tuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7.6K 125
Be my forever.
186K 2.3K 47
Pretty Little Liars imagines! (Request open)
21.4K 627 36
Its been about 1 month since incident with Alex Drake. After Toby had figured out which one was the real Spencer, they arrested Alex and Mary since s...
12.8K 333 43
Spencer and Toby have finally settled down and are living their happily ever after, but is their ever after as happy as they imagined?