Melody of our Love - Book 2

By jkff97

We were so in love and happy. But... Will we be able to stay like that? Or did destiny prepared something dif... More

Chapter 2: Party
Chapter 3: Surprise
Chapter 4: A glimmer of doubt
Chapter 5: Best birthday ever
Chapter 6: Beginning of a disaster
Chapter 7: My mistake
Chapter 8: Trip to America
Chapter 9: Breaking point
Chapter 10: Hard goodbyes.
Chapter 11: Shattered
Chapter 12: Light in darkness
Chapter 13: Illusion
Chapter 14: Nostalgia
Chapter 15: Stolen
Chapter 16: One step closer
Chapter 17: All behind
Chapter 18: Memories made of paper
Chapter 19: Happy news
Chapter 20: Mission: started
Chapter 21: Crossed paths
Chapter 22: Unpredictable
Chapter 23: Save me
Chapter 24: What I've missed
Chapter 25: Truth untold
Chapter 26: Whenever you're ready
Chapter 27: Everything for you.

Chapter 1: Our new life together

722 20 1
By jkff97

3 years later

Jungkook's p.o.v.

"Alright, is everything ready?" I asked a man on the other side of the phone.
"Yes." He answered.
"That's great, thank you for doing that. I owe you." I was really glad that i had someone to ask for help, i wouldn't make it in time if i was doing it by myself.
"No problem Jungkookie."
"One more question, do you know when she came out of the house?"
"I think it's been around 3 hours already."
Wow. I didn't know that a 'I'm going to get a coffe with Wendy' can last that long. But at this point, i was thankful for every minute i get. "Okay than, thank you again." I said and hung up.
"So, how is it going?" A person with familliar voice came up to me and tapped my shoulder not so gently. But what do you expect from Namjoon hyung?
"It's going good, at least for now. Decorations are ready, so all it takes is me to go there and her to arrive."
Somewhat proud smile formed on his lips and dimples created on the middle of his cheeks. Everyone absolutely loves that dimples and find them cute.
"I feel like you grew up too fast. The youngest one, yet still gonna get married first."
He's right. I honestly thought that Jimin or Jin hyung are going to do it before me, but they don't even have a girlfriend to begin with. None of them has. Only me. One thing when you are a Idol is that is really appriciated when you don't date anyone, because of seriously very busy schedules. You simply wouldn't have the time for other things rather than work. But, it worked out for me. I'm an Idol, member of one of the most popular boy group in the world (I'm not joking), and still in the perfect relationship. To tell you the truth, i don't know if i would be here, where i am today, without her. There were so many times when i was tired, both mentally and psyhically, and i wanted to give up on everything. But every single time, she was there to comfort me, listen to what i have to say, hug me, to give me the strenght to keep going. We didn't have much chances to hang out, we were mostly facetiming because i was on tours. One time, she came all the way from Korea to America, just because i told her that i wasn't doing really well. With that, she showed me why she Is the only girl for me. She makes me so happy all the time. If that isn't Love, i don't know what is.
"I'm so glad for you Kookie. Y/n is a great Person and you deserve all the happiness you have with her." Hyung spoke.
"Thank you. I wish for you to find someone as well soon." He shook his head at that.
"I have time. At the moment i wanna focus on making music and our group better. When that is done, i will see about that." He winked at me.
My eyes moved from Namjoon hyung to the clock on the wall. 23:37?!
My eyes went wide and i jumped from the chair i was sitting in just now.
"Sorry hyung but i have to hurry if i want to make it in time!" I quickly grabbed my backpack and ran towards the door. Right after i got out of the room, i heard Namjoon shouting. "Good luck you boy! Don't mess it up!" I chuckled at his words.
Thank you, I'll try.

I went to dressing room to find a suit that i prepared earlier. Yes, a suit. I want to make it glamorous.

"Say cheese!" Someone said and a second later, i heard a click sound.
"Wow, you look so grown up." It was Hoseok, also my hyung.
"Can't you just go back to when you were that little boy?" He made a pout face.
"Sorry hyung, that's not how it works." He laughed at my comment.
"I know, i know. Well, no matter how old you get, you will always be our little Kookie, you understand?" His voice got a little deeper, as always when Hoseok tries to sound serious. (It doesn't work most of the times.)
"Yea, yea." I said as i finished with getting my shoes on. I stood up, went to the mirror,fixed my hair and put on a perfume. The one she bought for me. "I'm all ready."
I took my backpack and started making my way out.
"Yo boy, don't mess it up, okay?" Hoseok added.
Why everyone thinks I'm gonna mess up? It just makes me more nervous than i already am.
I rolled my eyes playfully and got out.

I drove off to her house and parked my car in the back, so she can't see it. I stood there, waiting for her. Few minutes later, i heard a car parking in the front. My clock was showing 23:58 . Perfect, i thought.
I waited until she gets to the kitchen. I left surprise there as well.

Once a light got on in the kitchen, i knew she saw it. I just could imagine her standing there and looking all confused. I took my phone out and called her. She picked up after 3 rings.
"Babe, what Is going on?" Her voice sounded so confused and lost, it was so freaking adorable, i couldn't stop that smile from forming on my lips.
"Can you um... Can you please go to the backyard?" I tried to sound normal, but that didn't work out. It was clearly an excited voice.
"Why?"
"Just go. And hurry."
And i hung up. I was fighting with myself not to start jumping at that moment.
The door opened and we immidiately made an eye contact. Then her eyes went from my figure to the big letters beside me. I took that second to take a good look at her. She was wearing a short red dress, her favorite. Her long hair was free around her neck and shoulders which were bare. Her skin was glowing and i could smell her parfume from where i was standing. Same one she had when we first met.
I'm starting to think she knew that i was gonna prepare something so she dressed nicely.
Her mouth were covered by her hand out of shock.
My hand slipped out of my pocket and stopped in front of her. I bowed like a real gentlelman would. (I saw that in the movies.)
"My lady" i tried to deep my voice a little, but it didn't came out any different than my normal voice.
She placed her hand in mine and i stood up to look her in the eyes. There were tears forming in them, which made me want to hug her, but it still isn't time for that. I led her to where letters were and got on one knee, never letting go of her hand.
"I realised that my life would be completely different without you. I wouldn't find my soulmate. I'm so thankfull to the destiny for making me meet you once again. We went through a lot together, and i think we are ready to take this step." Words were just coming out of my mouth, i swear i didn't think about what will i say. I took out the little red box from my pocket and opened it.
"Kim Y/n, will you let me have the honor of having you as my wife and spending the rest of my life with you, until death breaks us apart?"
Her cheeks were now wet from the tears. Wow, i didn't think that she would cry. This is my first time seeing her doing that. Her hands were shaking and she carefully removed one of them from her mouth, reveling the most beautiful smile i've seen in my life.
"YES."
It made me smile widely and i slidded the ring on her finger.
She didn't even let me have a chance to stand up before she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I hugged her waist as i stood up, picked her up and spun around. She was giggling happily, like a child.
I put her down and kiss her again.
"I love you so-so-so-so much." She said between the kisses.
And honestly, i couldn't be happier.

This is how those letters look like:

Author: i hope you like chapter 1 of season 2. ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.3K 60
Y/N: ''Jungkook-ah I love you ! Believe me please!!'' Jungkook: ''Stop pretending!'' What will happen when Jungkook who left Y/N(his girlfriend) alon...
15.1K 788 12
It was perfect beginning. Wife, a child, such peaceful and lovely life. But it takes only one wrong move, to turn it upside down. What are people su...
538K 763 2
"WONT YOU EVER LOVE ME BACK?!" Warning🔞 ©Taevyafanfictions Genre : fanfiction Started : July 01, 2022 Ended : Aug 21, 2022 50k views...
426K 13K 56
《COMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...