Kidnapped (A One Direction Fa...

By ecaroline66

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

418 2 7
By ecaroline66

Hey everyone! I've been getting compliments so I thought it would be good to update(:

And yet another picture of Paige on the side aha>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV:

"Well basically Paige was coming home from school one day after her and Kelsey got in a fight but last minute Kelsey said sorry and asked her to meet her at an abandoned house down the street from our house and Paige said yes. When Paige got there Kelsey wasn't there but her seventeen year old brother was and he...well...you get the picture. Kelsey threatened Paige and told her if she didn't get her and Harry together or if she told anyone anything that she would get back at her worse then she did in sixth grade. I didn't know Kelsey planned the attack I just thought it was bad luck for Paige but when Niall told us what he heard I realized she shouldn't know about the sixth grade thing. So Paige told me it was her and I couldn't take it anymore. I got her stuff and you know what happened from there." Liam finished and everyone's jaws were on the ground. I was angry as hell but I shook it off though as I tried to comfort the sobbing Paige. I rubber her back as she cried into my shirt. How could anyone do that to her?

Liam's POV:

We were all in the back room with all the bunks playing a game of truth or dare when we heard the bus door open and a familiar voice. Kelsey. "I came to kill the bitch. I want Harry but she had to ruin everything." She yelled as I looked around worried. I locked the door as Niall slowly got up bringing Paige and Harry with him as they walked over to the bathroom where they locked themselves in there. Kelsey barged in holding a gun pointed at us.

Harry's POV:

When we got in the bathroom :we checked outside the window real quick and heard the bedroom door burst open and heard a girl scream which was Destiny. We should have brought all the girls. I opened the window and stood on the counter helping Paige go up with me and Niall. I got out first and dropped the eight foot drop landing on my feet. Paige got up there and jumped but fell on her wrist and I saw her ankle twist a little and next came Niall who did the same thing as me and we ran over to managements bus with Paige in my arms. "Paul! Carl! Fred! Bart! Anyone!" I screamed and out they came. "Kelsey has a gun and she said she is going to kill Paige!" I screamed and before I could say another word a gun fired from the other bus and everyone ran out of this one.

Destiny's POV:

I tried to tell Kelsey to calm down and that we'll make everything better but before I could finish the speech I heard a gun fire and I felt a terrible pain in my side and when I looked down I saw too much blood and passed out at the sight.

When I came to I saw Zayn holding my one hand and Paige holding the other, I looked around and saw a set of crutches besides Paige. I squeezed their hands and I heard everyone cheer when they looked at me. I looked around again at their faces and started wondering what happened. "Um....What happened?" I asked and looked at all their faces drop and for the first time I looked at myself and gasped. I pulled my sheets up to my hips and pulled the hospital gown up to get a better look at my stomach. I started to cry as I noticed the hole in my side that was now all stitched up. "That motherfucking tampon eating hairy asshole licking bitch!" I screamed getting a lot of confused stares that soon turned into laughter. I'm funny when I'm pissed, what can I say? Paige stood up and grabbed the crutches, I noticed her one wrist was in a soft cast. "What happened?!" I asked her. Did Kelsey hurt her too?! "Um...when we jumped out the window I kinda fell on my wrist and twisted my ankle. Just me being the normal klutz I am." She said giggling at the last part and I joined in too. We were both klutz's, always have been, always will be.

I looked over at Zayn and noticed he looked like he had been crying. I must admit I've liked Zayn since the first time I was introduced.

**Flashback**

"Destiny! Hurry up! The boys are in the car waiting!" My grandmother called up the stairs. Today I'm going to try and help find my best friend Paige. She was kidnapped when I was twelve, I had been to a lot of searches with her brother and today I was going for another one. We hadn't done this for a few years but I'm guessing it's for the three year anniversary Liam needed to look again. I didn't blame him, I needed to too. I missed her. She was my best friend that I didn't want to ever live without. I never wanted to give up but it's just getting harder and harder to believe she's okay somewhere. Her disappearance taught me that I needed to be careful. I need to take life seriously because that could've been me.

I walked downstairs and hugged my grandmother and ran outside into their limo. I scooted in next to Liam as Liam introduced me. I already knew who they were though. I loved them! I was almost obsessed with them! Just not Liam, he was like my brother. I looked around and noticed Zayn staring at me. My heartbeat picked up and I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I've never gotten butterflies, even when I hooked up with guys at parties. Even though I just met him I know he's the one for me. I love him already.

**End of Flashback**

"So how ya feeling, love?" Zayn asked in that sexy accent of his, I didn't have the same accent as the others because I came from Australia and met Paige and we became the best of friends even though we only knew each other for about three months before she was taken. After that my Grandmother moved us back to Australia because she thought it was best for me after what happened with Paige. "Great!" I answered honestly before I sat up then shot back down. "Well not anymore! That fucking hurt!" I yelled and an old nurse walked in. "Can you please keep it down Miss. There's kids out here!" She yelled. "That bitch..." I mumbled when she walked out and everyone laughed again. I didn't though because when I tried it hurt. Another nurse walked in but this nurse was young and if I must say so she was very beautiful. "Hey! Sorry about the old grouch out there," She chuckled and the boys, Paige and I did as well, "she just doesn't like young people because she's jealous. But back to your injuries, the bullet hit a rib and broke it thankfully it stopped there and didn't hit any vital organs. Your a very lucky girl, Destiny. Be careful with walking and sitting up the next few days. I recommend you stay in bed and sleep a lot. Don't get up a lot, only to go to the bathroom and sometimes stretch. Be careful though, have fun! It was really nice meeting you! Oh and if you didn't realize it your allowed to leave!" She smiled and carefully pulled me into a hug since Paige had already moved and sat on Liam's lap, he must've just walked in. He was on the phone though. I guess it was either Danielle or the other boys. "Can I have clothes?" I asked the people in the room. Paige nodded and Zayn walked over to a bag on a chair and handed it to me. I thanked him and pointed to the door and looked at Zayn and Liam. They got up and walked out of the door but Paige stayed to help me change. We've both seen it all before so I don't care. She helped me put everything on since I could barely do anything but then again she could barely do anything either so it was actually really entertaining watching us struggle. We did finish with my clothes though and she sat down behind my chair and straightened my hair while I put on my make up. She already called the boys back in and all the boys and Eleanor and Danielle were here too. When I got up Zayn and Harry were at my sides helping me out of the building. Liam and Niall were helping Paige even though she didn't really need any help and she kept telling them that but they didn't care. Danielle, Eleanor and Louis were talking and walking. We got to the main doors and I noticed all the screaming and flashing from outside the doors. I saw the boys tour bus in the back of it all and sighed. Zayn noticed and carefully picked me up bridal style and Harry went to join Louis, Eleanor and Danielle's conversation. I noticed Niall pick up Paige and Liam grabbed her crutches walking next to Niall. Paige giggled a lot and smiled. I looked down at Zayn and smiled then realized that I'm to fat for this. "Zayn put me down. I'm to fat for this. Your gonna break. Its like an elephant on an ant. Put me down." I complained while Zayn looked at me like I had seven heads. "You are most definably not fat Miss Destiny Sierra Smith." Zayn said and looked into my eyes. "First of all, I am fat and I know it. I hate when people lie about it. And second, how did you know my name?" I asked and saw him blush....AWWWWWW! He blushed! "You aren't fat. You're curvy and curvy is beautiful I prefer curvy to skinny. And...um...I asked Paige." He said and I blushed and looked at the doors. I realized we were just walking up to the door. "Fuck. That's a lot of people." I said and closed my eyes and put my head in Zayn's neck since I looked horrible.

Paige's POV:

"Niall, please put me down I want to walk." I said and slowly he let me down but grabbed my hand and Liam gave me my crutches. Someone grabbed onto my hood, choking me, "I wish you died. I hate your guts. You're stealing the people I love. You're playing with all of their feelings. You like Liam one minute then Niall. Who's next Harry? Zayn? Louis? How are their girlfriends? Do they know you're a filthy slut. Rot in hell, bitch!" She hissed I turned around and slapped her square across the face and everything stopped. All the cameras, all the screaming, all the pictures. "I. Am. Not. Dating. Niall. Nor. Liam. Liam is my brother. How about you get your facts straight before calling me a slut or bitch. I would never wish death upon anyone and you have no idea what I went through! MY LIFE WAS A LIVING HELL! I'm finally happy again and here you come to try and ruin it! Like you even have a chance with the boys. How about you just back the FUCK OFF because you don't know ANYTHING about me bitch. You aren't even a true directioner " I yelled and walked...well crutched away and surprisingly everyone was still silent until I reached the tour bus's door and the boys and girls came running over and opened the door. I walked up the stairs to the tour bus first and the boys and girls followed and closed the door behind them. I sat on the couch with my crutches next to me. "Alright. Yell at me. I'm ready for it." I said playing with my fingers nervously. "Paige, that was amazing. I would have never been able to do that and after everything you've been through that was just so amazing! I wish I could be that strong against the haters!" Eleanor hugged me and Danielle did too after Eleanor and when Danielle pulled away Destiny gave me a high five since she couldn't really hug me from her position. "My little girl has grown so much!" Destiny said wiping away fake tears. I smiled and laughed. "Boys...?" I asked trying to get them to talk. "I would hug you right now but I'm not allowed since I'm single and Niall has dibs." Harry said. Niall blushed and smacked the back of Harry's head. I laughed and blushed as well. "I'm so proud of you little sis'!" Liam screamed and a pulled me into an awkward bear hug which made me smile. Everyone nodded and smiled at me. We turned on the TV and there was a video of the girl and I earlier, it caught everything. Her pulling me back, her yelling at me, me slapping her and screaming in her face. The boys already planned and interview with us all, girls included to tell them about me and my past.  

We got out of the car and walked into a building filled with frantic people running all over. "Ready in 5, 4, 3, 2.." Some next to us yelled and pointed to the camera man near the audience. "Hello everyone! We have some surprise guests today! The one and only ONE DIRECTION!" Ellen, the host, cheered and the boys walked out and answered the usual questions. Then she brought up earlier and called the other girls and I on stage, including Destiny. When we sat down across from them we made almost a 'U' shape. She turned to me and read her card from her hand. "What was the fight about earlier? What did you mean when you said your life was a living hell?" She asked slowly and I answered with, "well in all honestly I was kidnapped when I was thirteen." I trailed off looking at the ground. "Aww! Sweetie! I'm so sorry!" She cried and pulled me into a sincere hug. I hugged her back unsure of what to do. "What happened?" She asked and wiped away her tears. Wow...emotional much? Shouldn't I be the one crying? Um...well... I was kidnapped on my way to a sleepover when I was thirteen and when I was there I was stabbed and cut and burned. Being there was hard and hearing that girl saying all those things actually hurt me. Only recently was I brought back and when I did come back I was almost killed by my ex best friend, which is why I'm on crutches and I also found out Liam's my old family member left." I said almost in tears but Danielle hugged me from the side and rubbed my back while I felt the tears in my eyes but I pulled myself together. She asked yet another question, "Do you remember what she said?" She asked. I honestly forgot. "Honestly...I forget...But she said something about me using the boys and all " I answered truthfully. "Want to play the video?" She asked and I nodded slowly. She started to play the video and I heard that girls voice again. After she played the video I must've thought out loud and said "Wow. I told that bitch off." I thought. "Yes you did! I can't believe anyone would ever say that to someone as kind as you!" Ellen said. "Wait did I say that out loud?" I asked and everyone chuckled, including the audience. "Yes you did." Destiny laughed. "Oh," I giggled, Ellen turned her attention over to Destiny. "Not to sound rude but who are you? What's your relation to the boys?" Ellen asked looking curious. "Well I'm Paige's best friend from before she was kidnapped. I just met the boys so I guess they're my friends?" She looked over at the boys who nodded, she smiled then looked over at Ellen. "Where are you from? What's your life story?" She asked Destiny who smiled and answered with, "I'm from Australia, my family moved to England a few months before Paige's disappearance. We became best friends and no one could separate us. Well except for Liam." She giggled before continuing, "After Paige went missing my family decided it was best for us to move back to Australia." She smiled after she finished. She always smiled. "Well I guess that's it for today! You heard it all here first!" She smiled before we were motioned off the stage. Once the camera flicked off Ellen ran over to me and pulled my into another hug. It felt sincere, it felt like she really cared about how messed up my life is. "Don't listen tithe haters, ever. You are beautiful, smart, amazing, kind, great, lucky, real, caring and seem happy. Don't let them bring you down, ever. If you ever need any support call me, okay? She asked pulling away and handing me a piece of paper with her number on it. "Okay, thank you for everything." I said quickly hugging her again as I crutched off the stage to go to the others.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

so that was chapter 4! I've been trying to get it up but my laptop hasn't been working and my phone wouldn't upload it before. I hope you guys like it! I'm really trying to make this story good!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 51.7K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
259K 6.2K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
668K 31.8K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
295K 12.2K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...