Chapter 3

I'm writing again!! I hope you like it! I'm trying really hard to make this story better then all my others(:

Destiny on the side>>

__________

Louis POV:

I woke up to hear crying and I looked over to see Paige in tears and thrashing around in her sleep. I quickly ran over and tried to wake her up. After a few minutes I finally did and then I realized she was sweating and crying so her whole bed was wet. "Paige, are you okay?" I asked as I started to rub her arm for comfort. "No... He ruined my life Louis! I'm never going to just be a normal teenager~" She whisper yelled still crying. I pulled her into a hug as she started crying into my shoulder. I rocked her back and forth gently when I noticed she was asleep I carefully picked her up and put her in my bed as I started walking over to the couch. Her bed was soaked so I didn't want her to sleep in it so I'll just sleep on the couch for tonight.

Paige's POV:

When I woke up I looked around and realized I'm in Louis bed. I pulled myself up and saw Louis on the couch. I grabbed a change of clothes out of my suitcase and went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and quickly changed into some skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt as I ran a brush through my knotty hair and brushed my teeth. What time is it? I looked up a the clock and realized it's 12:30pm. Man these boys sleep long. I walked out and saw Louis and Liam watching TV until I came out and they ran to me and pulled me out of the hotel room. Louis and Liam sat in the front seat of the car and I sat in the back. Before I knew it we pulled into a hair salon and once again I was being dragged into the salon.

"Hello, my name is Laura. How would you like your hair?" The lady asked and I noticed she had a genuine smile on her face. I pointed to the picture and she got to work. She shampooed and conditioned my hair, cut, blow dried, straightened then fishtail braided it before showing me everything she used in the shelves of items for sale and of course the boys bought everything she showed me. My hair was so smooth and smelled so wonderful.

The next place we went was the phone store where the boys picked me up a white iPhone5 with a One Direction case on it. Wow. I just played on my new phone until we arrived to see a bus with all of the boys faces on it. Um....what? "You're going on tour with us since there's no one else for you to go too." Liam said before slapping his hand over his mouth and so did Louis realizing what Liam just said. "Wait....what? There's still Mom, Dad, Ruth and Nicola! Right?!" I asked panicking. Where were they?! "Um...Paige...They were in a car accident and they all ended up dying...I'm really sorry..." Liam chocked out and then looked at me with a sad look. They're gone. All of them. My families dead. I didn't even get to see them before they died. "You mean they died. They died in a car accident. After I was kidnapped... That BASTARD! It's bad enough I lost three years of my life but now I lost my family too! He should have just killed me! My Dad's not going to walk me down the isle. My Mom won't help me pick out dresses or help me when I'm pregnant!" I was now crying as I felt both boys wrap their arms around me. "If you would've died then I would've had no one at all. Be happy you lived. They're in a better place now and we'll see them again one day." Liam said as he kissed my forehead and calmed me down before we headed on the bus. I noticed all the other boys were already there and there was about six suitcases already on there. Louis, Liam and I were dragging our suitcases onto the bus. "Why did we bring nine suitcases?" I asked when we were on the bus. Everyone looked at Zayn and he blushed, dragging three suitcases into a back room. How much does that boys need> I then noticed a few girls walking onto the bus. (all the girls outfits over there>>>) "El!" Louis screamed running to give one of the girls a big hug and he spun her around and kissed her. Liam ran up to another girl and a gave her a big hug and kiss. Lastly the other two girls just kind of sat there...they looked familiar I just couldn't figure it out. "Oh I almost forgot, Paige, this is Danielle," he said as he played with her dark curls. "That's Eleanor," he said pointing to another girl with wavy brown hair. I must admit these girls are beautiful. "And that's Destiny and Kelsey, remember them?" Liam asked me as he walked towards me and dragged me over to them. "Your friends from school?" Liam said but it came out more as a question. The it clicked. "Destiny!! Kelsey!!" I screamed as I jumped onto them and into a big hug. I looked over their shoulders to see Danielle giving me a dirty look and looked back over to Liam and gave him a look too. "Oh, Eleanor, Danielle, Paige is my sister. She was kidnapped when she was thirteen, she's sixteen and I thought it would be good for her to have girl friends." Liam explained and Danielle's dirty glare turned into a smile. Right now I was just so happy, life couldn't get any better right now.

So let me just describe the girls, Destiny has natural blonde hair and it's wavy, she is pale but has a little bit of a tan. She has a curvy shape and was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a black tank top with a white leather jacket and a scarf. Kelsey has curly dirty blonde hair and she has a lot of acne. She has pale skin and she was slightly over weight, she has a big bust and was wearing a belly shirt (which did not compliment her figure) and a pair of booty shorts. Destiny was fifteen and Kelsey was seventeen.

Later on that same night we sat down on the couch to watch a movie after all of our bags were loaded. Zayn, Destiny, Harry, Niall and I were on the couch and Kelsey, Liam, Danielle, Eleanor and Louis were all on the floor. I could see Kelsey giving me a dirty look from the corner of my eyes. Louis put The Woman In Black in to watch. Niall put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. Destiny jumped on Zayn's lap when the face appeared in the window. I screamed about seven times so far and we were only like twenty minutes in. I screamed again when the shadow appeared. "Will you shut the fuck up Paige?!? I'm trying to watch this!!" Kelsey snapped with so much anger which made tears appear on my eyes and I just hid my face in Niall's chest. About five minutes later I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and slid down the door sobbing., I know it really wasn't a big deal but it hurt. I was yelled at so much that it scared me to hear anyone yell my name like that. I jumped when I heard a knock at the door. I groaned and opened the door slowly to see Kelsey with a sad look on her face which anyone who knew her for long enough could tell was fake. She came in and locked the door behind her before slapping me and pushing me into the sink. She came up and pinned me against the wall with her hands around my neck making it hard to breath. "Look bitch. I didn't come here for you. I came here for Harry. You better make sure I get him or I will make your life a living hell. Now get your ass back out there so they know nothings wrong. Oh and if you tell ANYONE about this I will get you back. Even worse then I did in sixth grade. " She snapped at me and dropped me as I gasped for air while she slapped me across the face again. I remembered that day in sixth grade. It was one of the worst days ever. A tear slipped down my cheek at the memory of it. My virginity was lost that one day in sixth grade.

When I walked back in the room all eyes were on Kelsey and I. Liam jumped up and hugged me and looked at the red marks on my face and neck and my red puffy eyes and he gave Danielle a sincere smile as he took me to the bunk room and locked the door behind him. Niall was on the bunk but jumped up when he saw us. "I heard everything." Niall whispered before he pulled me into a hug. "What did she say?" Liam whispered looking at Niall and I. I looked up at Niall with a begging look. "Well she called her a bitch and said she came for Harry. She told her that she had to get him or she was going to make her life a living hell and told her to get back out there. She said if she told anyone it will be worse then the day in sixth grade." Niall whispered to Liam and Liam's look changed right to rage. "How did she know about what happened in sixth grade?!" Liam whispered but you could tell he was pissed. "Um....well....she kinda planned it..." I whispered hoping he didn't hear what I said. "She what?!?" Liam asked now really pissed and he grabbed her suitcase and walked out slamming the door behind him and I heard a lot of screaming then the buses door being slammed. I saw everyone walk in except for Kelsey. "Care to explain what all that screaming was about?!" Louis asked annoyed that their tour already had drama. "Want me to explain?!" Liam asked me still pretty pissed about everything and I nodded cuddling into Niall's chest. "Well basically..."