Broken

By ongiepills

"Dont tell my husband, but im actually going to ask him to divorce me" drunken Taehyung said to Jungkook.. w... More

Drink, Drunk.
Pain, Numb.
Love, Regret (part 1)
Love, Regret (part 2)
Hopeless, Tired.
Past, Jealousy.
Empty, Lonely.
Ego, Pride.
Memory, Tears.
Confuse.
Pain, anger.
Broken.
Decide.
Decision.
Favor.
Insecure.
Better.
Deal? Deal.
Courage.
Hope.
Invitation
The Party.
Attention.
Arrogance.
His Truth (Part I)
My Truth (Part I)
Emotions.
Destructive.
Consequences.
Like father like son.
Arisa.
Dinner
Destruction
His Truth (Part II)
My Truth (part II)
What should i do?
A Chance.
Start Over.
Final Chapter.
Book ideas.
Epilogue
Author note

The Interview

31.5K 1.2K 520
By ongiepills

3rd person POV

Taehyung was told that he's gonna be interviewed by the end of this week which is only 3 days from now. He's terrified and nervous at the same time but his mother assured him that its nothing like an official interview. It was just like 'talking to a friend' kind of interview, as his eomma put it.

Taehyung spends most of his days in his appa's office, learning everything he can from Namjoon. He doesn't mind it at all, in fact, he kinda need the distraction but every now and then, he cant help it, his mind starts to wander to a certain guy who lit up the world with his bunny smile. He's been texting with Jungkook lately but not too often. He replies him whenever he can and most of the time he keep their conversation short.

Its not that he doesnt want to talk to Jungkook, its just that he's still confuse. He's confuse with Jungkook's behavior and he's confuse about himself. There's so much at stakes for Taehyung and he just dont know.

"Taehyung?" Taehyung was snapped out of his mind.

"Huh?" He ask. Namjoon look at him, concerned.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung just nod his head. "Yea im probably just tired" he added

"Nervous about your interview tomorrow?" Taehyung's eyes were about to pop out from the socket.

"WHAT? ITS TOMORROW?" Namjoon was just teasing Taehyung, he thought that Taehyung is nervous about his interview tomorrow but judging from his reaction, its something else thats bugging him.

"Dude, yea its tomorrow. Are you okay?" Namjoon stopped writing notes on the document and look at Taehyung. Taehyung exhale his breath and put on a smile but before he was about to answer Namjoon, he spoke up. "Dont even think of saying 'yea im okay' or 'yea im fine' because im not buying it"

Taehyung exhale his breath, and lean back, putting his back on the back of the chair and look at the ceiling. "What am i gonna do Joonie Hyung?" This feels nostalgic, Taehyung only address him 'Joonie' when he's in a situation he cant handle or he cant solve.

"Is it about Jungkook?" Taehyung just look at him, he didnt answer the question and Namjoon knows its about Jungkook even if Taehyung didnt answer him. "You guys still talked?" He carefully asked. Taehyung nod his head.

"Whats bugging you?" Namjoon tries to find the root of Taehyung's problem. He cant help solve them if he doesnt know what the problem is.

"I dont know what to do with this marriage. I mean now that i know everything, i feel like, i dont know, like shit! His explanation did not help anything and im angry, im angry at Jungkook for lying to me this whole time. I know he didnt mean to but i feel like he choose Jackson over me and im just angry! He could've told me hyung! And his change in behavior during those months are just, how should i put it, fucked up? One minute he's saying all these things but then his behavior is saying the complete opposite. I wanted to believe in his words, i do but im scared. What if i give this a chance and he change again?" He paused and the he continued.

"I dont want this to end, i want to give Jungkook another chance but im scared, what if he got hurt in the future because of me? What if something happened to him because of me? What if people said things to him because of me? What if because of me.." Taehyung cant hold it back anymore. He's crying. He has kept his feelings bottled up and now its catching back to him and he's overwhelmed.

"I watched how Jimin and Yoongi is acting at home and i cant help it. Im jealous of what they have because i want that, i want that with Jungkook and now i...." he wipe his tears. Truthfully, he's tired if crying over the same shit again and again.

"What if i'll never be able to have that" He said it while smiling.

Namjoon was silent the whole time, not because he doesnt know what to say, its because he want Taehyung to vent out. Taehyung is feeling a lot of emotions right now and he doesnt know how to deal with it. He's angry at Jungkook for lying to him, he's hurting by Jungkook's behavior the past couple of months but at the same time he loves Jungkook, he misses him, he missed the old Jungkook who is always so sweet and caring, the one who promised to never leave his side no matter what.

"Hey, i know you're feeling a lot right now and i cant blame you, you have every right to be angry but i dont want you to make a rash decision that you will regret later. Cant you discuss this with Jungkook?" Namjoon asked. He honestly thought that Taehyung and Jungkook should sit down and talk.

"He's outstationed. He'll be back late tomorrow. And besides, i cant talk to him." Taehyung grunt. "Why not?" Namjoon asked. "Are you serious? I just....cant. I cant do confrontation. I would not be in this mess if i can." He answered. He hated that part of himself, the scared and coward part.

Namjoon sigh and then he spoke. "Have you ever go back to your house? I mean yours and Jungkook."

"No" Taehyung answered.

"I think you should." Namjoon said and Taehyung was about to say something but Namjoon wasnt done. "He's away right? You have nothing to be afraid of. I think you should go back, stay for an hour or two, i think you just need to be reminded of the memories you guys had. The good and the bad both of you shared. And i think a moment of peace can help you decide" Taehyung just silently listening to what Namjoon has said.

"I want you to think, and by think i mean really think, which one hurt the most. Stay married with Jungkook and go through everything together, or let him go and learn to live without him" he added.

"Taehyung-ah, this is my final advice to you. After this i will do whatever you want me to do. Whatever you decide to do with your marriage, i'll help you"  he continue after watching Taehyung just stay silent.

Taehyung know that Namjoon is not pressurizing him to make a decision, its just that his marriage case has been going on a lot longer than it suppose to. Taehyung just nod and smile to Namjoon who smiled back.

||

The drive to his house felt long. At first he didnt want to go but somehow Namjoon's words keeps on ringing in his brain. Jungkook is not home, he has nothing to be worried about. He then parked his car at the garage and slid out. He took his house key and unlocked the door and entered.

So many memories came rushing at once, just the living room is too much for Taehyung but he keep going. He then entered the kitchen, suddenly curious what Jungkook has been eating now that he's not around. He open the refrigerator only to find Kimchi, few packets of sausages and eggs, it was safe to say that the fridge was empty. He then look at the cup board only to find it full with variety of ramen packages. His heart broke a little, imagining Jungkook coming home from work and have ramyun for dinner. He wiped away his tears and take a deep breath.

He then went to their bedroom. His hand was shaking as he open the door. The first thing he sees is their unmade bed. Taehyung walk into their room and walk closer to the bed and his heart broke even more. Jungkook has been sleeping on his side of the bed, Taehyung's side of the bed. There's a piece of crumpled cloth and Taehyung grab it, only to find that it was his t-shirt. He didnt know why this sight broke him so much that he cried right there.

Could it be possible that Jungkook misses him so much that he slept on Taehyung side? Could it be possible that Jungkook misses him so much that he hung onto his shirt when he sleeps?

This is just so unreal, and Taehyung just cried and cant stop.

He didnt know why, but he just feel sad.

-Next Day-

Taehyung put his make up on to cover his puffy eyes and the eye bag that follows. He was about to leave for the interview and he is glad that it a 'radio interview'. People wont see how ugly and terrible he look at the moment. Yoongi and Jimin accompany him to the studio as they insisted that he look pale.

"Nervous?" Jimin asked.

"Naah, i just want to get it over with" Taehyung answered.They were greeted by the staff and a girl show them the way. She's really petite and looked a lot younger than they are. She introduce herself as Nana.

They stopped in front of a door that labelled 'studio 3'. Nana knocked on the door, open them a little bit and peek her head inside. She said something and follows by nod. She open the door and let the boys in and they did.

The 2 people who is already inside stood right up and bow to greet them almost instantly and they bow back in response. The male took this chance to shake their hands and told them to take a sit.

"My name is Kim Youngjae and this is Nina. We'll be the one who will do the interview." Taehyung jus nodd.

"My name is Kim Taehyung, thats Park Jimin and next to him is Yoongi" while Taehyung was introducing them, Jimin is giving them the enthusiastic smile that made his eyes disappear while Yoongi just give them a lazy smile, counting the seconds for this to be over so he can go back home and sleep.

"Okay Taehyung-sshi, so basically its like answering questions rather than an interview because we were told to keep this as simple and as casual as we can so we told the listeners to send in some questions they wanted to ask you through sms line." Nina begin.

Taehyung is worried, what if they ask him some serious or private questions?

"We told them we can only do 20 questions. The line is blowing up since this morning and we already go through them. We picked the questions that is simple and not complicated." Younjae added.

Taehyung nod in relief, that is much better.

"Its almost time" Nana told them and Nina gave her the OK sign.

"Please put on the head phone and adjust your seat so you can be comfortable with the mic." Taehyung did as he is told. He is not tense or nervous at the moment which he is proud of. When he put his head phone on, the song was almost ending.

Nina counted '3' '2' '1' with her fingers and the music stop and the interview start.

"Welcome back to Happy FM for those of you who is still with us and for those who just turning in, this is Nina and im with-"

"Youngjae here"

"And as promised, before we end our session, we have a special guest!" Nina said enthusiastically.

"Yes yes yes and he is sitting right next to me which is very bad because i look like an absolute potato!" Youngjae said which made Nina and Taehyung laughed a bit.

"Come Taehyung-sshi, say hi to the listeners" Nina said. Taehyung lean forward a bit. "Annyeonghaseyo everyone, this is Kim Taehyung" he said with a smile. Now he is nervous.

"Yes, so you're Park Taehee's son right?" Nina asked.

Taehyung is uncomfortable with this question but he figured that people will find out sooner than later and he thought why nit just get it done now.

"Yes i am, i am Kim Minji and Park Taehee's son" he said with a smile.

"Wow, the son of two famous people in Korea, i envy you" Youngjae said jokingly. Taehyung just laughed a bit, he doesnt know how to react or how to behave honestly.

"Alright without further a-due, lets start. So the first question!" Nina said as he look at the cards on her hand. "What is Taehyung-sshi favorite food"

That was easy.

"Hmm i like to eat Japchae but most of all i LOVE to eat burger" he answered and they talk about the best burger place in town and Taehyung said he will go there to try.

"Okay next question" Youngjae look at the card and read "what is Taehyung-sshi favourite color"

Taehyung think hard before answering "Grey" and he told them the reason why he likes it.

"Onto the next question, wow we already done 10 so far" Nina said. "What is Taehyung-sshi ideal date or place to go on a date"

"I like to go to an amusement park and play games with my partner to have a good time and i also would like to go to Han river at night and enjoy the view. That would be an ideal too"

They keep going and Taehyung answer them as casual as he can and now he is fully relaxed. He glance to Jimin and Yoongi from time to time and Jimin give him thumbs up that indicates he is doing well while Yoongi, lets just say he is asleep.

"Last question" Nina said.

"Does Taehyung-sshi has a girlfriend or taken?"

Taehyung knew that this question will be asked but he is still shocked.

"I bet most girls would like an answer to that. Im not a girl though but i still want to know Taehyung-sshi" Youngjae tries to joke around.

Taehyung laughed in a tiny bit and answered. He knew this question is coming so he already prepared an answer for this.

"No, i dont have a girlfriend" Taehyung said with a smile and Nina give out a 'thank goodness' exhale and they all just laughed. Taehyung know Nina just joke around to lighten up the mood and he dont mind.

"But im already taken" he added after his laugh calmed down. They were making fun of Nina. Youngjae asked him as he is a bit confuse.

"You dont have a girlfriend but you're taken?" Taehyung nod.

He smile and he answered.

"I am married for 3 years now"

———————————————————————————

Hello!! How are you guys doing? I am so sorry for the late update, i didnt mean to leave you guys hanging 😣😣

Anyway, i got the chance to read all of your comments and god, some of them were hilarious, seriously you guys are the best.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter do let me know what you guys think of it, i love to hear it from you guys.

Lots of Luv,

Author-nim.

P/s counting days to february 21st 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 61.9K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
226K 11.6K 60
Two rival families. Young love. Unraveling secrets. A story of jungkook who belongs to Jeon family and Jimin who belongs to Kim family. What happens...
97.5K 5.3K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...
7.2K 188 8
Under editing with new chapters ____________ "So it is true" "T-tae" "How could you mom, you didn't even think about me. You want me to live my life...