My heart Thief (Lizkook)

By meg_bts77

Lisa always thought he was a very shy maknae. Even though she was shipped with him the most she thought she n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Special : Happy Birthday Jiminie 💜
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 22

5.9K 157 34
By meg_bts77

2 days later

Jungkook is not going to Sana anymore. He stayed overnight 2 days ago because it was his last day. I'm relieved.

"Shouldn't you be happy?" Jen asked me.

"I still have a bad feeling Unnie"

I'm not lying. I don't know why I keep thinking something bad is going to happen. I guess I'm not used to days when everything is back to normal. I feel anxious.

"It's all in your head" she said.

Is it?

"Aren't you late though?" She asked again.

"For?"

Oh. Jungkook and I are going to Busan. I'm going to meet his parents.

"Shit!" I ran to my room. I had packed my stuff the day before. I just had to get ready.

****

"Lisa!" Jisoo Unnie this time.

"Coming!"

"Jungkook is here!" She called again.

Isn't he coming up? We must be late then. I took out my backpack. We were staying one night so I only kept 5 pairs of clothes.

I took my backpack and went down the stairs. Unnie told me Jungkook went to his car for a second. I went to his as well. He was on a phone call.

"No I already told you I'm not coming anymore. Sorry"

"Really sorry bye" he sighed.

"All okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"We're only going for one night" he exclaimed looking at my bag.

"I know that's why I only brought my backpack" I answered.

"It looks like it'll explode any second" he laughed.

I pouted and he took the backpack.

"Shall we?"

"Yep!" I squealed.

The ride was silent at first and then I turned the radio. We sang along for all the songs! Not properly just screaming for fun. It felt good to have a normal life!

"We're almost there" Jungkook said after about 2 hours.

I started panicking. What if they don't like me? I've heard his dad is very sweet but mom is hard to please. I hope she likes me. I really hope.

"What's wrong doll?"

"What if they don't like me" I voiced my thoughts.

"They will! My mom loved Sana She'll definitely love you" he smiled.

She loved Sana? If she finds out Sana's condition will she like me? Ugh. I hope she doesn't know.

"We're here!" He sounded all excited.

I smiled but I was still nervous.

His parents were at the gate. He went to them. I was gathering my things but I could hear them.

"Where's Sana?" His mom squealed.

"Eomma? I told you it's Lisa. Sana and I broke up long ago" he said irritated.

"Oh sorry slipped my mind" she said.

"Honey I told you minutes ago it's Lisa" his dad said.

Okay. Maybe just a slip up. No need to think hard on it.

"Hii" I said as I walked to them.

His dad bowed with a genuine smile but his mom smiled. It looked forced though.

"I'm sorry" I blurted out to her and she was taken aback.

"What for dear?" She said now smiling. "Aish don't take me wrong I just need more time to get used to new people. You're doing well so far" she smiled.

Maybe it won't be hard to impress her.

Jungkook pulled me into his arms. "I love her" he said cutely. His parents were now cooing.

"Come in" his dad said excited. He was about to take my bag when I stopped him. His mother smiled at my actions and went inside.

I helped her in the kitchen and she was very friendly. "Sana was wrong about you" she said.

"Sana doesn't know about us" I said smiling.

"Oh she does. She keeps talking about how you don't like Jungkook. And I foolishly believed her. She just cares about him and I guess she was wrong on judging you" she smiled.

"Yeah" I smiled nervously.

If Sana knows about Jungkook and I , why is she forcing him to be with her always. Doesn't she know it's wrong? I'm pretty sure Tzuyu knows too then. I'll think about this later.

***
The rest of the day was fun. His parents told me a lot of stories about Jungkook. They even spoke about his brother who was in military. I can meet him the next time. There were even questions about marriage which Jungkook and I playfully dodged. We're not there yet right?

But I see it.

I can picture marrying Jungkook.

Can he?

Has he ever thought about it?

I won't ask him though. He might get the wrong idea.

"We know you're all grown up, so Lisa you can sleep in Jungkook's room as well"

I nodded and Jungkook winked at me.

I helped his mom do the dishes and Jungkook kept on calling for me. I ignored it but it was getting annoying to his mother.

"Lisa coming?" He said again.

"Yeah!" His mom yelled back and gestured me to go.

"Ani I'll finish and go" I replied.

"No please go" she laughed and I nodded shyly.

I stomped my way to the room.

"Yah! Jungkook!" I shouted but I couldn't spot him.

"Where are you?" I shouted again.

I heard someone lock the door behind me. I turned and I totally did not expect to see a shirtless Jungkook locking the door.

His back was so masculine and his waist was yet so small. He turned with a smirk building on his face.

There it was. His abs which I had totally forgotten about. He came closer and I went back stepwise as an instinct.

"You were saying something doll?" He said as he caged me against the wall.

"No-nothing" I coughed.

He smiled before smashing his lips against mine. The kiss was passionate and full of hunger. He was like the wolf devouring my lips. He asked for permission which I readily gave. He left no part of my mouth untouched by his tongue. The way his tongue wandered in my mouth made my legs go weak.

Thankfully he lifted me and I wrapped my legs against his waist. He sat on the bed without breaking the kiss. His lips slowly detached from my lips just to reconnect with my neck. He slowly traced my neck searching for a soft spot.

"Do you have a turtleneck doll?" He asked in between his sloppy kisses against my neck. "Mhmm" I answered. And he began marking my neck. I moaned when he started sucking my collar bone. He smirked and continued sucking leaving marks here and there.

"Jungkook your parents" I said.

"Yeah I know" he said finally detaching his lips from my neck and his eyes met mine.

I pushed him back on the bed and leaned on him reconnecting our lips. He smiled when I initiated the kiss. I kissed him lovingly and slowly. He seemed to like it. His hands were pushing the hair away from my face. The kiss was without any lust, just pure with love.

I ended the kiss and hugged him as we drifted to sleep in the same position. My head on his chest with his arms around me.

****

The next morning I woke up to a snoring Jungkook. His snores weren't loud but they were cute. I pecked his lips before I went to the shower. After taking a shower I realized I had to wear turtleneck when I saw myself in the mirror. The memories of last night made me blush.

"They look good don't they" he said sleepily.

"Turn!" I screamed realizing I was only with a towel wrapped around me.

He got up and came towards me. He pecked my lips and went into the washroom.

"Want to join?" He asked before turning on the shower.

"I just showered" I answered.

"So?" He asked again.

Exactly. So what?

"Sure" I said before going in as well.

"My parents usually go to the church in the morning. So no one's home" he whispered as he held my arms.

"Oh" I said already blushing.

I was all ready to have a steamy makeout session like the movies when we heard the gate. His parents were back. He groaned and I giggled.

"Finish soon" I said as I tip toed out of the shower.

I changed into turtleneck and ripped jeans. I could hear Jungkook sing from the shower as I went out of the room to help for breakfast.

"What do you want for breakfast?" His mom asked me.

The rest of the day went by as we bonded. I could tell his parents really liked me. That made me happy. Jungkook seemed happy as well. When it was time to leave, I actually cried. I don't know why but I felt sad and they promised to keep visiting. I really would love to spend time with them again.

The ride back was exhausting and I slept for the whole way. It was 10 pm and I didn't want to disturb my unnies so we decided to crash at Jungkook's apartment.

He was very exhausted from the drive so I made him dinner. We ate it with small talk here and there.

"Let's go sleep princess?" He asked yawning.

I nodded as I hugged him and we went to his room.

We slept peacefully.

Well obviously.

We didn't know what was waiting for us the next day. Maybe we would have been prepared.

Maybe.

_____________________________________________

A/n

I'm so bored look at these lmao. These aren't real my baby sister drew them with a marker 😂

How did he even get tattoos on his knuckles? Don't they hurt +.+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 630 8
Mingyu thought she was a troubled sweetheart, Jungkook knew she was a psychotic bitch. Lisa was both, though, she might be more than a little cruel-m...
14.2K 216 36
Will his Malice towards her,ever lead to love?
391K 24.2K 86
He is handsome, arrogant and is of the elite class. Being straightforward and brave, she shamelessly pursued him, sending him gifts, flowers and trie...
684K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...