(JIKOOK) - THE HOT GUY AND ME

By Maneko_San

Jimin is a new student who have move from America to Korea (Busan) at another school called Tecna High to con... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
SORRY!!!!
Chapter: 21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44

Chapter:3

2.5K 128 5
By Maneko_San

*JIMIN POV*

"Oh. I didn't even saw that you have a guest. My bad" a guy with dark brown skin and light brown hair stated. And can I just say, his eyes are lime green and so beautiful.

" Shit. Jimin I'm so sorry, I was just a little caught up. Taehyung said rubbing the back of his neck as he looked down. "Guys this is my friend jimin, he's a transfer student....And fun fact, Chloe".

"Yeah".

"He's not a girl but a boy" Said Taehyung with a smug smile. You can hear the prodigious amount of whistling from his friends, except one.

"Hot guy" a brown hair boy mouthed.

"So I've been told". I affirm giving him a stare causing him to chuckled. "And a bold one too. So Jimin, you want to sit" he asked pointing at the table.

"Yeah that'll be good" I answered before proceeding to sit next to him. Taehyung just watched us talking, thinking sympathetically that his new friend had found another favorite. With a vex pout he went to sit next to the girl with Orange hair. The one who brought the attention on me, not that I give a shit anyway.

"Well Jimin, my name is Eric and we have Chole". That's the girl sitting next to Taehyung.

"Miyako" he said pointing at the girl in the corner next to the one called Chloe. Chloe is in the middle.

"Yoongi or Suga" and That's the boy with mint hair and pale skin sitting next to the girl called Miyako. And how is that possible? well, it's because the seat is curve into a U. He continues to introduce the guys.

"And last but not least. J-hope/ Hoseok, Haruhi and Jungkook/ Jk" he finished, showing me a guy with red hair I assume is J-hope, a blue hair guy called Haruhi and a black long raven hair guy called Jungkook. I have to commend but they are all really handsome guys and pretty girl's.

"Nice to meet you " I kindly greet and they all bow there head at me. They are all really silent though.

"Jimin- ah" Chloe called, and I turn my attention to her. Signalling her that she can speak. "Is that your real hair" she asked.

" Yes it is" I respond. "Why you asked?".

" I don't know, it just kinda look fake on you. Or maybe your the one who is making it fake, because you really are." She insulted, leering at me.

"Chloe-" before Taehyung could say anything I responded with.

" And your real. A real ass that is! was that even necessary, you don't even know me and yet your here calling people fake. Just so you know fake people have an image to maintain; real people don't give a shit". Everyone looked at me surprised and that bitch of a sort was there staring, with her ugly disgusting eyes. She give a half-supperesed laugh before saying" look Jimin I was playing with you, didn't have to get so angry".

" You just called me fake" I vocalize a bit taken back, looking at her with an incredulous expression engulfing my face.

"I was just playing, I really didn't mean it. I'm sorry". She explained, I kept staring her with a resting bitch face. I don't know who this girl is but she's really wired.

"Chloe you take your jokes way too far" a guy with red hair uttered, and I think his name was J-hope.

"I'm sorry oppa. Jimin please forgive me. I was joking" she asked for forgiveness. But to be really honest with you. She really just sit right there, staring at me, telling me to my face. That she called people fake for fun. I sure hella know that she came from a planet and to my guess. IT'S DEFINITELY NOT PLANET EARTH. Is she insane. I sigh a little before replying to her.

"It's okay, just next time don't say thoes things again. It's not nice" I weakly smile at her, and she return it. With a nod from everyone we talk getting to know each other. Or should I say I get to know them better.

After some passing minutes we all put what was said behind us. We talk and laugh. I felt really happy getting to know these guys. They are really fun to be around, and remember the first time I said they were silent. I guess it was true that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. Because being with them in this short amount of time, I know now that they are Very loud.

The bell rang to signal that lunch is over. I really had a good time today and chole somehow turn out to not be a bitch, but I can't be too sure about that. And there is this one guy that have been bugging me for a while, what's his name again. Jungoo, jungooh, junglooh. Uhm. Shit! how can I forgot a name I just learn minutes ago. I wonder what's his problem cause all I have seen up until now from him, is him being really silent and gloomy. It's really wired for a guy with such a hot face. And just to be really clear. When I say he is hot. He is hot. Strictly speaking, he pass out Taehyung who I considered to be the hottest out of the group. Anyway.

Me and Taehyung said our goodbyes to the guys which are now my friends and head to our class. We now have our 3rd and 4th session, after that we head home. I can't wait.

We went through the corridors and enter our class, we have math. Wow best subject ever. Note my sarcasm. There was almost no children here, I guess we are early then. I quickly went to find my seat, sitting comfortably waiting for the teacher to walk in. Finally after 6 minutes he did. The lesson was okay, but I still hate math. No matter how good the lesson was, my perspective on math won't change.

The day was not bad, in fact i get a thrill out of it. It was time to go home. I finish packing my bag. Heading out when I heard Taehyung called me. Earning my attention. He began to ask me his question.

"Jimin, I was wondering if you would like to take a ride with us" looking behind him I saw that the other guys was also there. With a very genuine smile set on there faces. " I would love to, but I can't accept your offer. I have my driver to come pick me up. Thanks though" I felt kind of bad to turn them down. But I wasn't up for it, besides I'm just getting to know them. They all understand and went away. "Okay. I guess I'll see you around then".

"Yeah. Bye" I beamed waving them off before going out myself. I make my way through the entrance to see my driver. I entered the car closing it behind me, or should I say my driver Mr. Ferguson did. He went in to start the car and drove off.

After an hour and a half I reach home. I'm so exhausted I couldn't feel my feet. This day felt so long. I didn't want to shower either. I get out of the the car while thanking Mr. Ferguson for his hard work who replied with kind words. I entered my house. My mother wasn't here since she had to stay back late, considering that she is the CEO and editor - in- chief of the business of fashion (BOF) in Korea and most successful business at that. I went into my room; change my clothes into pajamas and fall onto my bed.

I stay like that for quite a while until I felt my eyes slowly but surely closing. " I wonder what life have instored for me tomorrow" I thought as I fall into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 3.1K 14
( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungkook started his love towards on Jimin bu...
295K 18.5K 33
Despite Jimin's efforts to find a mate, he can never find the right one. He's gone on tons of dates, and been in far too many relationship, so much s...
40.3K 2.6K 17
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’”π’'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’‘π’π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 π’‡π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’šπ’π’– 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’‚π’—π’† π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂�...
4.2K 123 1
Jimin finds 15 year old, prepubescent, awkward, aspiring photographer Jungkook's overwhelming photo collection of him. Their sweet relationship disin...