No More RWBY

By thedoctorgonepale

(No more heroes/RWBY fanfic) So I get a call from a bud of mine, he tells me that a evil cult of Salem worshi... More

The future's here
Nr 10: Hawkeye
What a bad girl
Hotdog master
Nr. 9: Rider
How my mother met me
Still living with my family.....
Nr 8: Lance
Tiger vs Dragon
Young assassin
Nr 7: Blair Witch
Catchy as hell
Daddy's Bad
Nr 6: White Knight
Bandit leader
Nr 5: Blend
Tiger saves tiger
Nr 4: Tiga
The student's challenge
Nr 3: Pyra
The last hero
Nr 2: Quinn
The end is in sight
Nr 1: Hunter.
Paradise

It's called fashionably late

2.1K 61 9
By thedoctorgonepale

3rd person POV.

Cinder Fall, the woman who stole the fall maiden powers.

She had just killed Ozpin, and was now on top of the ruin tower of Beacon Academy.

With her, was a large wyvern Grimm.

Cinder looked twords the chaos that was happening in Vale.

She saw fire and smoke. Grimm coming into Vale. Gun fire, everywhere.

Cinder smiled sadistically.

Cinder: I've done it.....

Cinder: I infiltrated Beacon Academy.

Cinder: I hacked into the CCT, and manipulated the Vytal festival!

Cinder: And I finally have the power I've been looking for!

Cinder: Haha haha!

Cinder: I'm honestly surprised that not a single idiot has come to stop me. I guess they were smarter than I thought.

(Step, step, step)

Cinder heard the sound of someone walking twords her.

Cinder: Figures that not all of them are smart.

Cinder quickly turned around and used her newly required maiden powers to blast a large fire ball twords the direction she heard the sound come from.

After realizing she had attack nothing, she became confused.

Cinder: What? I could have sworn.......

Cinder: Whatever-

Cinder then noticed someone directly behind her, in the corner of her eye, holding something against her neck.

(Y/n): It's called fashionably late, fuckface.

(Play opening)

Cinder instinctively jumped to the side, while using her maiden powers to help create distance.

Cinder then took a short moment, to look at her opponent.

(Y/n): So you're Cinder..... Ball?

Cinder: Fall.

(Y/n): No, that's not it.......

Cinder: Who are you?

(Y/n): I'm (Y/n) R. Touchdown. Some people call me the Crownless king, others call me the last hero.

Cinder: Is that supposed to impress me?

(Y/n): No, I just thought you might feel better if you knew how awesome your opponent is.

Cinder: I appreciate it.....

(Y/n): So how do you want to do this? Do you want to threesum this with the wyvern, or....... do you want my full attention~

Cinder: I'll take your full attention.....

Cinder threw a fire ball at (Y/n). He ignited his beam katana and smacked the fire ball back at her.

She quickly rolled aside to dodge.

(Y/n) then charged twords her. Cinder then began launching a stream of fire at him.

(Y/n) then threw his beam katana at Cinder, it flew through the stream of fire. Cinder then ducked to avoid getting hit by the beam katana, which caused her to stop producing the stream of fire.

When Cinder looked back towards (Y/n), she saw him with his hand out, she assumed he was going to grab her, so she jumped back. Doing that, made her get hit by (Y/n)'s beam katana that was flying back twords him, due to the device in his glove.

Getting hit by his beam katana caused her to lose her balance and a good chunk of her aura.

(Y/n) then preformed a combo of attacks on Cinder. He ended his combo with a tiger driver.

As Cinder began to recover, (Y/n) began walking around her.

(Y/n): Sorry for being so rough, I thought a middle age woman like you would be more challenging, but I guess this is your first day with that power. This was to be expected.

Cinder: Tch.....

(Y/n): Don't feel bad. I was trained by good people, and have been fighting tons of strong and.... Unique people on a weekly, sometimes daily basis for over two years straight.

(Y/n): You're actually supposed fight Pyrrha and die later in life, but fuck that shit. You're not that important anymore, so fuck you.

Cinder quickly got up and fired all the magic she had, in a beam form twords him.

(Y/n) blocked with his sword, and began clashing with her beam.

The beam began pushing him back.

Cinder: I don't know what you're talking about! But I won't lose!

(Y/n) was struggling to push against the beam.

(Y/n):(mind) Okay, I might be in some trouble.

Cinder: Die, die, die!

As (Y/n) was getting pushed closer to the edge, he activated his semblance, which took enough aura that if he got hit, his aura cover would shatter.

His aura cover changed colors until stoping at green.

(Y/n): Which one is this!?

As he began to try and piece together who's semblance he was using, he began hearing a familiar voice.

Hotdog man:(in head) (Y/n).... Use the semblance.....

(Y/n):(mind) Hotdog man!? Is that you?

Hotdog man:(in head) Yes, n-

(Y/n):(mind) You asshole! 50 lien for Suplexing a tree? I could have made more money mowing a lawn! How are you even talking to me!?

Hotdog man:(in head) semblance...

(Y/n):(mind) Bullshit!

Hotdog man:(in head) That's what semblances are. Now listen, my Otaku student. Use the semblance....

(Y/n):(mind) This isn't star wars!

Hotdog man:(in head) Tch... You have that Pyrrha girl semblance right now!

(Y/n): Ooooohhhh.....

Hotdog man:(in head) I'm going back to the afterlife.....

(Y/n) then focused his attention back on the battle.

He concentrated on the metal behind Cinder.

Cinder: Where's your confidence now Last-

(Shunk)

Cinder: Gha, Hero......

The beam that (Y/n) was clashing with, disappeared.

Cinder looked down to her body to see multiple metal poles impaling her. She was now coughing up blood.

(Y/n):(smirks) It's time for the climax.

(Y/n) then lifted Cinder up, with the metal penetrating her, and flung her twords himself.

With one swing, (Y/n) sliced Cinders head off. Her body fell of the tower.

(Y/n): Moe.

(Y/n) looked twords Vale.

Wyvern: Rooooooaaaaarrrrr!

With out looking back, (Y/n) spoke.

(Y/n): I forgot about you.

(Y/n): I'll end this quickly.

As the wyvern was went to attack him, (Y/n) quickly turned around and lowered his sunglasses, but before he could do anything, someone shouted.

Ruby: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

silver light blinded (Y/n) for a few seconds.

(Y/n): Gahhhh! That's why I wear sunglasses!

Once he's vision came back, he saw the wyvern turned to stone, and Ruby on the floor unconscious.

(Y/n): Why are you here?

He walked twords Ruby, and picked her up.

TIMESKIP.

(Y/n) carried Ruby to his motorcycle, where he saw Qrow.

He handed her off to him.

Qrow: What happened?

(Y/n): I killed Cinder Balls, and Ruby used her silver eyes.

Qrow: At least the fall maiden isn't her anymore.

(Y/n): Yeah......

Qrow: I was supposed to tell you that the teleporter thing is fixed.

(Y/n):....... I have to go check something out. 

He gets on his motorcycle.

(Y/n): If I don't come back, then tell everyone I said see you later.

He drove off.

TIMESKIP.

In a wearhouse that held the now fixed teleporter, the cultists were modifying it.

When they activated it, they entered it.

As the last cultists went through it, (Y/n) arrived.

( Crash)

(Y/n): I knew it!

(Y/n): Well...

He began driving twords it.

(Y/n): Here we go again!

He drove through the portal and ended up in a forest.

(Year's later)

A certain 12 year old boy had just watched a sci-fi movie and was inspired.

He went home and began drawing plans.

Was making designs for his own hand made weapon.

The weapon he was designing looked to be some kind of beam katana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 503 36
(Y/N): "The world will see the truth, judgement, and....Carnage." Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are gamer that you were playing the video game Mar...
98.2K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
7.7K 190 43
Here is the sixth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing...
10.5K 115 10
You are Y/n L/n and you have the powers and ability's of Killua and for year's you where abused and neglected but you ran away one day with new goals...