Change // Yoonmin ✔️

By jackie-nyan

Park Jimin lives in a world where werewolves exist. He was abandoned by his pack without really understanding... More

Introduction
Characters
☽ 1 ☾
☽ 2 ☾
☽ 3 ☾
☽ 4 ☾
☽ 5 ☾
☽ 6 ☾
☽ 7 ☾
☽ 8 ☾
☽ 9 ☾
☽ 10 ☾
☽ 11 ☾
☽ 12 ☾
☽ 13 ☾
☽ 14 ☾
☽ 15 ☾
☽ 16 ☾
☽ 17 ☾
☽ 18 ☾
☽ 19 ☾
☽ 20 ☾
☽ 21 ☾
☽ 22 ☾
☽ 23 ☾
☽ 24 ☾
☽ 25 ☾
☽ 26 ☾
☽ 27 ☾
☽ 28 ☾
☽ 29 ☾
☽ 30 ☾
☽ 31 ☾
☽ 32 ☾
☽ 33 ☾
☽ 34 ☾
☽ 35 ☾
☽ 36 ☾
☽ 37 ☾
☽ 38 ☾
☽ 39 ☾
☽ 40 ☾
☽ 41 ☾
☽ 42 ☾
☽ 43 ☾
☽ 44 ☾
☽ 45 ☾
☽ 46 ☾
☽ 47 ☾
☽ 48 ☾
☽ 49 ☾
☽ 50 ☾
Thank you
Book 2!
New books!
Plagiarism
100K?!?!?!????

☽ 51 ☾

3K 117 30
By jackie-nyan

                 // Yoongi p.o.v. //

Two weeks. It had been two weeks since I had seen Jimin. Since he had rejected me, my Alpha.

Two weeks since I had been sulking in my room non-stop, not daring to check my phone for any messages.

Two weeks since I had been avoiding Jimin. It's not like I didn't want to see him, I wanted to see him so bad but my Alpha kept me from doing it. It would take time until I would had been ready to meet him again.

Sighing, I rolled around in my bed onto my back, staring at the white ceiling. I knew that ignoring him wasnt a solution but I just didnt feel ready to face him yet.

Rolling around again, I was now facing the window, looking at the clouds that slowly were moving. I closed my eyes, ready for the black familiar feeling to take over me once again. Just before I could fall into a deep slumber, a knock on my door woke me up.

Guessing that it was either my father or Hoseok, I ignored it, closing my eyes again. A few seconds later the door got pushed open and a familiar scent met my nostrils.

I immediately sat up, staring at the person at my doorway. "J-Jimin?" My voice slightly broke, being hoarse from almost no talking for two weeks straight.

The smaller stepped into my room, not waiting for my permission or anything. He stopped in front of my bed and me, fiddling with his fingers while looking in my face, his expression a mix of guilt and sadness.

"Im sorry. I-I didnt mean to hurt you or your pride. I talked to Hoseok and Taehyung and they explained to me how it must have felt when I stopped you. And I am so sorry, I really am. I love you but I was just afraid. It would have been my first time and I didnt want to disappoint you, I didnt think about how you might feel and acted selfish." He explained himself.

I nodded and looked down at my hands. "It's alright." Not daring to look up to his face, I just continued looking down on my lap and hands.

Suddenly I heard shuffling, followed by a quiet 'thump'. My eyes followed the sound and saw Jimin's jacket laying on the floor, next to Jimin's feet. Looking up at his body, I stopped at his upper body. Jimin was currently struggling to take off his black shirt, letting it fall on the floor once he succeeded in pulling it over his head.

"What are you doing?" Confused about the smaller's actions, I decided to just ask him directly.

I didn't receive a response from him, he just kept quiet. Jimin stepped towards me and surprisingly didn't stop directly in front of me.

He put his arms around my neck and sat down on my lap, placing his legs on each side of me on the bed. Leaning forward, he whispered into my left ear. "I missed you."

His voice made shivers go down my spine. He leaned back and examined my facial features, later staring into my eyes and I could had sworn that I saw lust in them.

Slowly he leaned forward, connecting his plumb pink lips with mine, starting to suck on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly, letting him explore my wet cavern.

My hands, that were on my lap before, moved now up his thighs, stopping once I reached his waist, putting pressure on his bare skin.

The kiss was most definitely not innocent. Our tongues fought for dominance, none of us wanting to be the losing one. In the end Jimin gave up, letting me control the kiss.

I sucked on his tongue, causing a moan to escape the younger, a sinful sound. Jimin's hands moved to my hair, pulling on my black curls, deepening the kiss.

He interrupted the kiss and leaned back, his lips slightly swollen and red from the make out session and a string of saliva running down his chin. His lust hooded eyes stared right into my eyes that most certainly showed the same amount of lust.

His small hands let go of my hair and wandered down my chest. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up. I lifted my arms to help him take off the unnecessary piece of clothing I was wearing. Once it was over my head, he threw it behind him.

He examined my upper body, gliding his hand over my toned chest. "Like what you see?" I asked him with a smirk.

He smirked back at me and nodded, leaning forward again to attack my lips with his own.
From time to time, small moans or gasps escaped his mouth, making blood flow to a certain body part of mine.

His hands moved from my chest again to my neck, pulling me even closer, our bare chests touching each other.
His crotch touched mine and I could feel his growing bulge against my own growing one.

My hands moved from his waist to grab his ass, squeezing it in the process. Our pheromones mixed together and you could scent the lust out of them.

Slowly, in a regular movement, he started to move his hips against my crotch, the friction almost unbearable for me, causing me to let out a groan.

Suddenly, the smaller's hand wandered down my chest again and stopped on the waist band of my sweat pants. Our kiss didn't break, not even for a second.

I helped him sliding of my pants and underwear in one go, leaving me with nothing. My hands wandered also to his waistband in an attempt to pull off the rest of his clothes.

He stood up and grabbed something out of his back pocket and laid it down on the bedside table but I didn't really pay attention to the thing in his hand but more to his flat belly and slim waist.

Once his attention was on me again, he slid down his pants and underwear, revealing a beautiful view. I licked my lips in anticipation.

Jimin sat down on my lap again, kissing me again. It took me a lot of self-control to not just jump on him and fuck him senseless right on the spot.

Our members were touching, our pre-cum mixing. I'd never felt this overwhelmed before.

Quickly turning us around, his back was now laying on the sheets and I was hovering above him. I stared into his brown, lust-filled eyes. Beginning to place butterfly kisses on his neck and collarbones, I heard him moan and shiver
under my touch.

My left hand slipped slightly over his right nipple, making him moan in response. A smirk appeared on my face before I leaned down and started to suck and bite on his nipple. My left hand continued wandering down until I touched his member. Beginning with small strokes, I squeezed his erection from time to time, making the younger squirm underneath me.

Letting go of his member, my hand wandered down his ass. I took my middle finger and pushed it slowly into his already wet hole, waiting for a few seconds for him to adjust before starting to move it slowly.

I started to kiss his swollen red lips again, trying to distract him from the pain he might be feeling. After I felt him relax under my touch, I pushed in a second finger. He immediately tensed up but after a few seconds I could feel him relax, that's why I started scissoring him, getting moans in response.

My own dick was starting to hurt from being untouched but I tried to somehow be patient. The last thing I wanted was Jimin to have a bad experience of his first time.

When I shoved in my third finger, he didn't tense up like before. After a few minutes I pulled out all my three fingers and separated our lips. We were both panting hard.

Jimin reached out for my member, putting his small hand around it and stroking it slightly. My eyes met his and I could see love and lust in them.

Jimin suddenly took me by my shoulder, catching me off guard, and turned us around. Now it was me who was laying on the sheets and him who was sitting on my abdomen. I growled in satisfaction of the view in front of me, Jimin sitting on top of me and looking down into my eyes with slightly hooded eyes.

He reached out to his left, grabbing something from the bedside table that I recognised as a condom. He struggled with opening it, his hands slightly shaking from nervousness.

Jimin pushed himself lower my body. He leaned a bit forward and skill fully pulled the condom over my already fully hard member.

Placing his palms on my chest, he positioned himself over my crotch. With one of his hands, he took my member into his hand, aligning it to his hole. I saw him taking one deep breath before pushing down on my dick, causing us both to moan in unison.

"Shit... Jimin... you're so tight." I exclaimed while sitting up, wanting to kiss my lover and hold him close.

His eyes were closed and his eyebrows slightly furrowed, making me guess that it was quite uncomfortable for him. He didn't move for quite some time, probably adjusting to my size.

"Y-Yoongi... you're so big..." He panted out, making me even hornier than before if that was even possible.

"Baby, you're so good. Taking me all in..." I told him while placing kisses on his jawline and neck. He put his arms around my neck, his eyes still closed.

Suddenly, he started moving, his hips slowly moving up and then back down, the pleasure almost unbearable for me. He did this slow movement for a few times, before picking up his pace.

He finally opened his eyes, showing me his beautiful brown orbs. Moving up and down in a steady but not too fast or rough space, he leaned forward to attack my lips.

Starting off with sucking on his bottom lip, I later started sucking on his tongue, moans escaping his lips.

My hands wandered down to his butt cheeks, kneading them and supporting him in his movements.

Jimin moving up and down on my dick, saliva dripping down his swollen lips and chin, his milky skin glowing from all the sweat and his hazel like eyes staring at me with love; a view that I would mesmerise in my mind.

"I love you." I blurted out, making the younger smile.

"I love you, too." He exclaimed back without hesitation.

Placing my hands on his hips, I pushed him down deeper on my dick, causing him to throw his head back and moan out louder than before. I smirked, guessing that I hit his prostate. Pushing him down like this for a few times, I started to feel the familiar knot in my abdomen. Just as I was to tell him that I was near my climax, he stopped me from talking in between heavy pants.

"Y-Yoongi~ ha... I'm c-close.." His voice was like music to my ears.

"Me too, b-baby. Come for me."

Suddenly he slowed down, confusing me a bit.

"Mark m-me." With wide eyes, I could barely comprehend what he just said.

"W-what? But you know what that means, are you sure?"

"Yes, I-I'm sure. Please claim me as y-yours." He didn't have to tell me twice.

I started licking his neck, looking for a spot that would be best for marking. When I found the spot, I put my arms around him, stopping him from movement and pulling him close to my chest. He put his head to the side, allowing me more access to the back of his neck.

After licking the spot and covering it with kisses, I finally let my my canines meet his flesh. A metal like flavour spread in my mouth. I heard Jimin let out a scream, showing that it hurt. The scream later turned into quiet moans, signalling that the pain turned into pleasure.

I felt the blood in my veins burning, burning with pleasure and pride, because of having claimed what was mine.

My hands wandered to his hips with a tight grip, forcing Jimin to pick up his pace again. Our moans and sweat mixed and the knot in my abdomen appeared again. His walls tightening around me.

After a few more thrusts against the younger's prostate, he reached his climax, covering his and my belly with white cum. I kept thrusting a few more times, until I came too, still riding out my height.

Lifting Jimin's head from my shoulder with my fingers by his chin, I placed a kiss on his lips. I pulled my member out of his hole, laying down the boy on my sheets and laying down next to him right after.

I put the grey blankets over us and pulled my lover close to my chest.

"Jimin?" He hummed back in response.

"Thank you for coming into my life." I stared into his hazel brown orbs, letting all my love for him flow through my look.

He chuckled. "Thank you for loving me, Yoongi."

I smiled and pulled him even closer to my chest, letting him hide his head in my chest. With a smile on my face I feel asleep with the person that changed my life into the better.

【End】

~2277 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 9.8K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...
62.1K 2.6K 38
OMEGAVERSE // WEREWOLF BTS "Park jimin,I am not your mate.and i don't need a mate in my life.am I clear?"-yoongi "I will never give up yoongi.and I p...
791K 55.4K 89
A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against the whole werewolf world and their own fal...
259K 8.4K 48
You are a wolf, who is in the pack of Alpha Min Yoongi. One evening you ran in your wolf form through the forest of Alpha Park Jimin, although it is...