𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼�...

By koyasmom

"Draw me like one of your french girls." - smutwarning {♡} ~inspired by Titanic~ cover credit @MeerOcean9 More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI {♡}
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII

XV

5.4K 430 224
By koyasmom

"Young man sit down!"

Jimin stood up and stuggeled to keep his balance as he looked at the railing in front of him, reminding himself now or never before taking a leap of faith and launching himself at the side of the ship.

His heart nearly stopped as he clung to the metal railing with all his might, trying hard to drag himself over it.

Some people came to the young man's aid, hauling him in though they judged him intensely.

"He lost his mind," one person said, "what a fool," said another.

But Jimin couldn't care less.

"Jungkook," he whispered to himself again, rising to his feet with the aid of some bystanders.

Jimin rid himself of the helping hands and sprinted inside, running straight towards the elevator.

~~~

Jungkook was taking steady breaths trying to figure out what to do next.

He came up with a plan to help people that might be stuck on lower floors, thinking that if his fait was sealed anyway, he'd better aid people that still had a chance.

Though Jungkook knew he was supposed to be sad, he had never felt more relieved. Jimin was safe, his precious flower would live on.

That was all he could've hoped for.

In the end he wouldn't regret his choice, he'd be glad.

Jungkook made his way past the chaos on the top deck trying to find any people that were lost.

"Excuse me sir, have you seen my daughter? I'm not sure we said goodbye and..."

The man that had randomly adressed Jungkook couldn't speak further, the words staying stuck in his throat.

Jungkook placed a comforting hand on the man's arm and gave a curt nod.

"I will look for her, can you tell me her name and what she looks like?"

The man gave Jungkook a weak smile of gradetude through his grief. "Her name is Ann, Ann Durman, she has red curls and a pale face with freckles, she shouldn't be hard to find..."

Jungkook nodded and tried to give the man a warm smile. "I'll find her don't worry."

Jungkook started looking right away, sometimes jumping up in the air to locate the girl he was searching for among the crowd.

"Ann Durman!!" He yelled, running from one side of the ship to the other. "Ann Durman!?" He repeated.

Jungkook sighed deeply, wondering where else he could look further though the girl's name never left his lips.

"Ann Durma-!"

"Who is this Ann you keep calling?" Someone behind Jungkook asked, sounding out of breath as if he'd just run a marathon.

Jungkook recognised the tone of the voice instantly, the tone that sounded like sweet honey and milk, the voice that could calm Jungkook through a storm of nightmares.

But no, it couldn't be true...

Jungkook turned around, afraid of who he'd see, but barely had any time to register what was going on before Jimin launched himself into his embrace.

"Jimin?..." Jungkook whispered, blinking as the person in his arms still felt like a figment of his imagination.

The young man started crying, pressing Jimin closer when he realised it really was his beautiful flower before him.

"Why did you-? But I thought you were- I saw you- why are you-?"

Jungkook slightly squished Jimin's cheeks as he held the young man's face in his hands.

"Why did you come back you idiot!" Jungkook sobbed, his eyes darting frantically across Jimin's face.

Jimin laughed as he sobbed, standing on his tippy toes when he captured Jungkook into a wet and salty kiss.

The fear, chaos, horror, the sadness, it all went away for a moment, like magic.

Jungkook was reminded of what Jimin did to him, he was reminded what the love he and the boy shared was capable of.

They were all they needed, having each other, it was enough.

And though Jungkook couldn't imagine it to be true, no one around them blinked an eye and no one spoke word when two men kissed each other so intimately, because their world was ending anyway, so who would possibly care?

"I love you Jungkook, that's why I came back... didn't you realise that? Hadn't I made it clear?"

Jimin felt like he could stay in Jungkook's strong arms until they met their destiny.

"A life without you would be no life all..." the boy whispered softly into Jungkook's ear, closing his eyes as he rested his head against his prince's chest like the way they had danced together a few nights ago.

The turmoil and mayhem around them didn't matter anymore because the boys had accepted their fait.

It was okay, they both decided.

"Jimin, my flower..." Jungkook started, rubbing the boy's back as they stayed close. "I want you to know that coming on this ship... winning those tickets... it was the best thing that ever happened to me."

Jimin smiled with his eyes still shut and wrapped his arms tigher around Jungkook's waist.

There was no need to say more words because he knew Jungkook knew he felt the same.

"Who was the girl you were searching for?" Jimin asked, curious as to what trouble his prince had gotten himself into now.

Jungkook was reminded of the Ann Durman he was supposed to find for the old man. "I promised a man I'd find his daughter... I figured if I was going to..."

Jungkook sealed his lips, the word too real to say.

"We should find her together then," Jimin said, slowly letting go of Jungkook.

The younger man nodded, taking Jimin's hand and smiling as if their lives weren't coming to an end.

"One last adventure my dearest flower," he said with a posh accent.

"Only if the handsome spy will stay by my side," Jimin played along, his eyes turning to crescents as he smiled brightly at the love of his life.

Jungkook formed his hands into a gun and smirked with an intense look in his eyes. "Follow me mister Park, this is a dangerous mission."

Jimin gladly did as told and trailed after Jungkook when the man sneaked towards the hallways.

"Ann Durman?" Jungkook yelled, even changing the tone of his voice to sound more serious and masculine.

"Where did the girl and the man stay? What floor?" Jimin asked when they heard no other answer than the creeks and howls from the dying ship.

"I didn't ask..." Jungkook admitted quietly.

Jimin's brain stuttered in disbelief. "You complete foo-"

"But it looked like they stayed in first class, his clothes looked expensive."

Jungkook slipped back into his spy role and frowned deeply. "Let's continue the search mister Park."

The two men entered the maze of hallways on the first class part of the ship, finding that even there the floor started getting covered by a thin layer of water.

"Ann Durman!" Jungkook yelled, "Ann Durman!"

The man knocked on random doors and looked inside some rooms that had been left wide open.

"She has to be here somewhere," Jungkook said, starting to get extremely agitated.

"She doesn't have to be..." Jimin opposed, following his nervous lover around as part of him wondered if maybe they were too late.

"No she has to be here somewhere," Jungkook held on nonetheless, ignoring the fact that there was a chance the little girl hadn't made it.

"We've looked everywhere on the parts of the ship that haven't flooded yet," Jimin argued, feeling like it would probably be best to get to the top deck right about now.

"I am not leaving before I've found her," Jungkook said, not sparing Jimin a look as he kept searching. "I don't believe she didn't... I can't believe she..."

Jungkook grew more restless, his breathing getting heavier and irregular as if he was having trouble filling his lungs.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Jimin asked with a serious expression, keeping his hand on the young man's arm to hold him still.

"Am... am I okay?" Jungkook chuckled, though it looked like the man was having a minor mental breakdown.

"I wanted so much for us..." the boy whispered, looking at Jimin but feeling only pain where so much happines used to live.

There was a silence that stung both men when a high pitched cry made them both perk up.

They listen thoughtfully to the voice and widened their eyes simultaniously.

"Ann!?" Jungkook yelled, running towards the sound immediatly.

"Ann Durman?" Jimin yelled as well, following after Jungkook just as quickly.

Jungkook bursted into a fancy room.

A bed with silk sheets and a window covered by velvet curtains, paintings from the most wanted artists and juwlery that shone brighter than the moon.

It was a shame it would all go to waste.

A girl sat crying on the bed, holding a doll tightly in her little hands to comfort her in her fear.

The child stopped sobbing the moment she noticed Jungkook, her jaw dropping with shocked eyes at the strange man.

"Hello there," Jungkook said, who was quickly joined by Jimin.

"Hi," Jimin added with a hesitent smile. "Ann... Durman?..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 27.3K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
126K 6.3K 21
▹ in which Jimin has a small obsession with the ship Sope. And it doesn't help that they are his bandmates either. ◃ started: sept.18.2020 ended: dec...
17.6K 126 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
28.9K 979 52
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert (no y/n) 1st Place Oneshots The...