Spicy And Sweet Bakugou X Ur...

By Randomness2life

who would ever think that such a sweet bubbly girl could ever be with a cool and scary bad ass More

a new feeling
the feild trip bus ride
the announcement of the feild trip
A͛u͛t͛h͛o͛r͛s͛ n͛o͛t͛e͛
The mistake
I'm taking a break
The kiss~
Tea
A/N I'M BACK!!
A sweet goodnight
Blood shed

Bare with me (╥_╥)

1.8K 22 2
By Randomness2life

Hello my love's! I'm back AGAIN after taking yet another break..  \(;´□`)/ I had like Mega writers block,  and along with the holidays I haven't really had much time to write anything,  so I'm really sorry!! Now that it's a new year,  I'm starting to get back into writing, and I plan on trying to finish this story,  and start another one.

I was thinking about doing an xreader but I'm not sure who to do.  I had the Idea of doing either Denki or Sero in the My Hero section.
From other anime's I was kind of thinking someone from soul eater ( probably Soul or Blackstar )  x reader

I also thought that I might try someone from Splash Free (most likely Nagisa) x reader

If you have any suggestions of characters please leave a comment or DM me!

I also might possibly end up writing an actual book with my own character's! I would also like opinions on that. 

Thank you for all of you who ate patient with me and my stupid ass 💖💖💖💖💖 ಥ_ಥ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
125K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
803K 18.3K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.