Blood shed

The hot sun shone up in the clear blue sky,  the song birds chirping gleefully,  bring sound to the beautiful morning. A few of the boys were already awake,  staring at the ash blonde,  and the sweet brunette with jealous faces.

" Man,  Bakugou is so lucky...  He got such a cute girl.. " Kaminari mumbled,  huffing slightly as he stared over at the two love birds.  " Awwww,  don't be like that Denki! You'll find yourself a girl sooner or later. " The ravenette known as Sero said,  looking over at Kirishima.  "guys shut up! Ochaco is waking up!" The Red head whisper shouted,  gripping the sheets of his bed. 

The petite brunette chestnut eyes fluttered open softly,  and she let out a soft,  high pitched yawn.  She gasped softly as she saw boy's all around her,  and felt arms wrapped around her waist.  " WH- oh my god I forgot....." The females face turned a bright red color,  as she slowly turned her head to seen none other than Katsuki  Bakugou staring at her with a smirk. " Morning Angel face.  " He said,  trying to keep himself from smiling at her flustered reaction. 

Ochaco squealed,  and lept out of his arms, face planting into the ground.  She quickly stood up,  and rubbed the back of her neck nervously,  stumbling backwards.  "I-I EHEHEHEHE- I SHOULD uHm- IS S-SHOULD G-GO! U-UH- BYE!" The petite female squeaked,  before running out the door of the boys cabin.

At this point all of the other boys had awoken,  blinking in surprise.  Shoto squinted,  and looked at Bakugou with a 'wtf' look.  " Want to explain to me why you were making body contact with Uraraka? " He said in a bland tone.  " Tch! I don't know bastard.  Maybe because she came in here last night asking to cuddle me. " The blonde said,  while scratching his head. 

Todoroki shrugged. " she's not supposed to be in here. " The blonde growled,  and slammed his hand on the table beside his bed. " You're just mad cause no one wants to cuddle you.  You're fucking ugly you little icy hot bitch.  " The blonde shouted,  before his eyes widened. 

A bloody murder, loud scream came from outside the cabins.

Kirishima scrambled over to a window,  and he froze.  The Red head looked back at Bakugou,  his face pale.  " B-bro...  It's Toga...  She....  Blood.  O-ochaco...  They-... "

The blondes eyes widened,  and before even a second passed,  the window was blown down along with part of the wall,  and he was dashing towards the fellow blonde. He stopped as he saw blood on the ground infront of him,  before looking closely at the female. 

There she was.  About twenty feet away.  Ochaco being held up from under her bust,  three stab wounds in her stomach,  one In the center of her chest.  A sickening giggle came from Himiko as she stared into the males crimson eye's.  " What's the matter Bakugou~ not so tough anymore, are ya~?" an insane laugh escaped the females lips as she leaned her head down,  dragging her tongue across the brunettes chest, tracing the wound with her tongue.

Before he could even think,  Katsuki ran towards the female fast as he could,  adrenaline pumping through his veins like a monster,  his eyes blood shot,  his expression filled with fear,  and anger.  " YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!" He screamed,  his hand sparking as he got closer.

The female laughed and dropped the brunette on the ground,  kicking her away harshly,  before jumping back.  Katsuki's hand was less than an inch away from her face,  the sparks from his hand burning the edges of her bangs.  Her eye's widened,  and she quickly started to run,  a portal of mist appearing infront of her.  " Bye byeeee~"  She exclaimed,  the portal disappearing just before he could grab onto her.

The blonde stood there panting,  his fists clenched so hard that blood was dripping from them.  " FUCKING WHORE!!!! GET OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME YOU UGLY ASS MOTHERFUCKING SLUT!!!" He exclaimed with a pained voice,  tears filling his eye's as he scoffed,  running back to his precious brunette.

Katsuki fell to his knee's,  lifting the female into his lap, trying his best to keep calm as he stared at her pale face,  blood soaked through her shirt,  her pulse light.  " God damnit... " He cried softly,  a few tears rolling down his cheeks.  "You're strong Angel face...  You better not die just from a few stab wounds that ugly succubus gave you."  He hugged her close to his chest,  and kissed her hair softly,  before wiping his tears.

At this point,  all of the boy's,  and girls were all huddled together,  staring at the two.  Bakugou looked up at them and scoffed,  furrowing his brows. " don't just fucking stand there you moron's! Call an ambulance!!" he shouted,  before standing up,  holding the brunette bridle style,  walking over to the group.  " Where's the closest hospital..?" He mumbled,  before looking at Momo as she began to speak.  " It's about fifteen miles away, north. "

The blonde nodded, and began to walk in the direction he was told,  before feeling a hand on his shoulder. Kirishima let out a worried cry,  gripping the blondes shoulder.   " Bakugou! You can't do this/ just wait for and ambu-" before he could finish his sentence,  Bakugou shook of his hand,  and growled. "an ambulance will take longer,  besides...  How do I know there won't be a surprise attack from a villain in there? "

" Bakugou.. " The Red head mumbled,  looking at the ground.  " I'll go tell Aizawa...  We'll see you at the hospital later.. " The Red head mumbled, watching the blonde walk away.  " why did this have to happen  now...?" Kirishima mumbled,  wiping tears from his eye's.