Sweet, Young Lion Tamer || Ha...

By mattsunami

Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A story in which Haiba Lev suddenly turned into a lion that day. It was a day full of... More

Author's Note
Prologue: One Day, It Happened.
Chapter 1: You
Chapter 2: Haiba Lev
Chapter 3: You
Chapter 4: Haiba Lev
Chapter 5: You
Chapter 6: Haiba Lev
Chapter 8: Haiba Lev
Chapter 9: Ishigami Senku
Chapter 10: Haiba Lev
Epilogue: Sweet Young Lion Tamer
Author's Note
Special Chapter 1: Asking the Girl Out
Special Chapter 2: Surprises
Special Chapter 3: Day Offs
Special Chapter 4: Kenma's Problem
Special Chapter 5: Her First
Author's Note

Chapter 7: You

1.1K 75 12
By mattsunami

I'm back! Chapter 7 is finally here and thank you everyone for waiting. Online classes are really a pain, it keeps me from writing and updating the next chapters. 😞 I hope you like it! Chapter 8 is up next.

Happy reading!! 💖

~ ~ ~

Dear (Y/N),
Sorry for the crappy handwriting, but now that I can finally write, I want to say how thankful I am being with you for the two months in my life. In those two months, you've also helped me grow into a better person.. well not a lion anymore.. I've learned so much from you, Senku, and also Chrome. You've been a blessing to me.

"You sure that I don't need to come over Nekoma High after your club?" Senku asked me. I forced a smile and nodded, not feeling like talking at all. It's been the third day ever since Ricky went back being human, and to tell you the truth this hurts more than my breakup with Kuroo. He left me a letter, and I couldn't get the fact that I'm back to being alone again.

Not all things lasts forever.

I didn't noticed the person in front of me that I accidentally bumped into, I looked up to see a very tall silver haired man with emerald colored eyes that reminded me of Ricky.

Who am I kidding? he's gone already.

"Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going.." I glumly say, though his face is also the student who went missing since January. We were both just staring, it's rude to ask but,

Why is his presence so familiar?

"O-Oh, it's alright!" He said, scratching the back of his neck. "You look sad today, did something happen?" He asks, his eyea full of concern. "Ah! I'm Haiba Lev by the way.." I felt my eyes become watery, and tears start to fall from the corner of my eyes. It surprised everyone, afterall I never showed my emotions to the people around me.

I was a cold Silent Princess they named me until Ricky came along.

"Sorry, it's been three days ever since my pet.. died." I replied, wiping away my tears. I saw him tense for some reason, but shrugged it off since Ricky left me with a long, may be bad handwriting but understandable, letter that really made me happy and sad at the same time.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I take advance classes as a second year but I still have some subjects that were not accredited by this school so I'm also a first year. Nice to meet you, Lev." I smiled, maybe Ricky would be happy if I don't cry because he left.

"So you're my senpai as well?! That's cool!" Lev happily said, but why does it feel like I can relate to him?

It's like we're both hiding a face that no one should see.

"You can call me whatever you want, I don't really mind formalities.." I said, and the cabbage head appeared in my mind again.

"C-can I walk you to your class? I think we've got the same section!" Lev suddenly grabs my arm and we run along the corridors.

I guess mornings are really crazy for me.

Knowing you as a person for two complete months, I know you will shut out the people by your side when I'm gone. But please, for my sake as well, I want you to stay just the way you are now. I want you to smile more, I want you not to cry by my death or disappearance? I don't really know what to call it.. And continue to take care of the Nekoma volleyball team and Senku as well. We know how he also pushes himself to make his friends satisfied.

"Yaku-san, how many times will I tell you to be careful with your landings! That's a terrible sprain there.. You're doing a great job already, but please don't be too hard on yourself.." I pressed the cold compress to his sprained ankle while the others continued to practice for getting a slot to participate in the nationals. To my surprise, Yaku just let out a chuckle making me confused.

He's injured yet he's happy?

"Don't get me wrong, I'm sad that your pet Ricky was gone but you also changed, and it's a good change.." He said with a smile on his face. I smiled and shook my head in response.

"Well, Ricky will be sad if I still cry for him.. He really did took care of me back when he was still by my side." I replied while wiping away some cold water that spilled from the cold compress.

"(Y/N), got some medical tape there? my finger is bleeding.." Kuroo called me from behind, I excused myself first to Yaku and ran to get the medical tape on the first aid kit near the bench.

"That should do it." I said as I neatly bandaged the captain's bleeding finger.

"Aren't you gonna kiss it?" Kuroo wiggles his brows while I playfully roll my eyes.

"Yunno the fact that I'm not interested yet to have another relationship.." I sighed, patting the captain's head. "And besides..

I've lost another special someone recently.." I finished, packing up the first aid kit.

"Sorry for your loss, (Y/N). Yunno that the Nekoma Team is here for you. Besides if another guy wants to court you, he has to go through me first." Kuroo laughs and pats my head this time. He went back to his practice with the other team, leaving me speechless.

'Guess Kuroo is a reliable friend than a boyfriend.'

I smiled to myself and left the gym to prepare some snacks and water for them. They're my second family right from the start.

If I'm going to be honest, If I was a human when I first met you completely, I would definitely fall in love with you. But I respect your decision that you told me one time that you're not interested with another relationship after Kuroo, and the fact that Senku is having a bad vibes thinking of you being in a relationship again.

"Senku, you have a fever! Why are you still here?" I asked the wrinkled cabbage head.

"I'm doing something.. and I'm not yet.. done.." He pants and wipes his sweat. I sighed and pulled my bestfriend out of the lab. He's been staying up late again doing some tests. Ever since Ricky left us, I felt like Senku is a little bit lonely. Afterall, he likes spending time with Ricky; he just doesn't show it.

"We're going home. No buts, and I'll take care of you like how you were there for me when Ricky was gone." I felt him tense up, which made me a little curious.

When I told that to Lev, he also tenses. And now Senku?

Let's ask him when he gets enough rest.

I remember the time when we went to the bakery. Even if the people looked at us weirdly, you still ate your favorite crossiant peacefully. You gave me some bite sizes as well, and that's where I noticed there's some crumbs on your mouth. You look very cute, (Y/N). When I finally see you again, if ever it will happen, I would like to eat crossiants and the cake we haven't tried because Senku wants me back in his lab.

"I've got some rice balls for everyone! Please dig in!" I called everyone for their break. They're having a practice match with another school, Fukurodani Academy. Their managers also helped me made rice balls and refill their water bottles.

"Hey Kenma.." I called him and the silent boy looked up from his PSP. "I've got you a little something since I passed by my favorite bakery.." I gave him a piece of apple pie which made the setter's eyes glitter. "(Y/N).. are you sure I can have this?" He asks me, still uncertain with my small gift for him.

"Yeah, you can have it! I was looking for my favorite crossiants, but when I got there it was sold out.." I sighed and reassured him a smile. With that, he ate his apple pie with a small smile on his face.

"(Y/N)-senpai!" Lev called me from behind. I smiled at the six-footer man who's holding a paper bag with my favorite bakery's sign. I was confused but I went to his direction.

Since Lev has just came back to school after disappearing for 2 months, his family said that he shouldn't play on the team yet because they still don't know what happened to him. He never opens it up though, but I can say that he's a good friend.

"(Y/N)-senpai, I got these crossiants from that bakery! They're freshly baked so it's hot." He gave me a piece of crossiant which made me blush. "I thought they already ran out! These are my favorites.. thank you, Lev." I smiled and took a small bite, letting the softness and crispness of the crossiant melt in my mouth.

"I know they're your favorite.." I think I hear him mumble that. I was about to speak until Kuroo when beside me to bite my crossiant.

"Hey! Get your own, Tetsurou!" I pouted and hid my crossiant. The two tall boys laughed at me over my possession of my precious crossiant.

"Not fair! Why did Kuroo-san gets a bite when I don't, (Y/N)-senpai?" On queue, I stood up and ran while the two immature boys chased me.

Moments like these are actually nice, Ricky.

There are many more things I wanted to tell you, but I only found one pad paper around your room since the others have some equations on it.. And it would be best if I say it in person right? (Y/N) (L/N), once again, I thank you for taking care of me, showing me things that can make you smile, teaching me a lot of things even if they're mathematically related, and also for loving me. I really wanted to write it here but,

I think I have fallen deeply in love with you, (Y/N).

You probably made me a gravestone for my disappearance, but on March 11 at 8:00 p.m. , please wait for me.. I will finally show you..

who I am.

And tell you.. everything.

- Ricky

"Today is finally the day.. I will meet Ricky.. as a person.." I looked at the frame with Ricky and I on the picture.

With that, It's also time to get ready for school.

~ ~ ~

Chapter 8 is coming up in a while, and I also want to thank you all for staying tuned to this story as well ❤️. I really appreciate it 🥺

Check out my other stories as well if you have time 💖 thank you in advance!

sidenote: Akutagawa Ryuunoke of Bungou Stray Dogs' seiyuu sings so good i'm in love 🥰 check out his Character song in youtube if you have time!!

That would be all. Stay safe! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.4K 38
โ€Žืด๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซืด โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š ใ€€ โ”Š ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š ใ€€ โ˜† ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€ โœฌ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€โœฌ...
20.3K 540 6
โ If only I know you'll taste this good I should've kissed you a long time ago. โž Catching feelings for your best friend, Kuroo, is probably the wors...
301K 17.7K 17
ไบŒ้‡่‡ชๆฎบใซ็งใจไธ€็ท’ใซ่กŒใใพใ›ใ‚“ใ‹? ใ‚ญใƒฃใƒณใƒžใƒผ!! โ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘ โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘ โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆ in which a suicide freak lays he...