Soulmates Yoongi x Reader

By jeonjungkookfan0808

What is a soulmate you might ask? Your soulmate is supposed to be a person you share an intense and unexplain... More

{1 The Day Before The Concert.
{2 The Day Of The Concert
{ 3 The Concert
{4 The stage (Yoongi POV)
{5 After the concert
{6 Break down
{7 Doctor's appointment
{8 What is the chance?
{9 Dance practice (Yoongi POV)
{10 Fansign in Busan
{11 Fansign in Busan pt. 2
{12 Fansign in Busan pt. 3
{13 Fansign in Busan (Yoongi POV)
{14 After the Fansign
{ 15 After the Fansign (Yoongi POV)
{ 16 The restaurant
{17 The Restaurant pt 2
{ 18 What did you say?
{ 19 What did you say Pt 2
{20 Waking up at 4 am.
{21 The First date
{ 22 On a serious note (First date pt 2)
{23 Horror movie (First date pt3)
{24 Yoongi's Confession (Yoongi POV)
{25 Things have changed.
{26 Coming over
{27 Group projects are the worst
{28 Having a bad day
{29 Grandpa suga
{30 I will never be like everyone else
{31 What is happening to you?
{ 32 What is happening to me? Yoongi POV
{33 We Should Talk
{34 I have a soulmate
{ 35 Do you want to go out with me?
{36 A night out
{37 An awkward encounter
{38 The game is on!
{39 Private talk with Namjoon
{40 Monday morning
{41 Today is the day
{42 Today is the day pt 2 (Yoongi POV)
{43 Today is the day pt3
{44 Today is the day pt4
{45 The Next Day
{46 Promotions in Japan
{47 The Job Vacancy
{48 The job vacancy Pt2
{49 Coming back home (Yoongi POV)
{50 Alone in a meeting (Yoongi POV)
{51 Running to you (Yoongi POV)
{52 Sending in the application
{53 Receiving email
{54 Dinner with friends
{55 The Email From BigHit
{56 Working in the studio (Yoongi POV)
{57 Interrogation
{58 A Terms and Conditions agreement
{59 Interrogation (Yoongi POV)
{61 After dinner talk (Yoongi POV)
{62 A day in the life of a BigHit intern
{63 Working in the library
{64 A date with Yoongi
{65 A date with Yoongi Pt2
{66 Starting Full time at BigHit
{67 The Office Party Pt1
{68 The office party Pt 2
{69 The CEO
{70 Hide and seek
{71 Comforting her (Yoongi POV)
{72 Yoongi's talk with the CEO (Yoongi POV)
{73 Call from Namjoon
{74 The interrogation
{75 Mental breakdown
{76 What Now?
{77 Eunmi
{78 At the apartment
{79 At the apartment Pt2
{80 The announcement
{81 Producer Yoongi (Yoongi POV)
{82 Surviving life
{83 Proposition Denied (Yoongi POV)
{84 Proposition Accepted
{85 The contracts (Yoongi POV)
{86 Graduation
{87 Technical assistant

{60 Normal day at University

40K 1.4K 294
By jeonjungkookfan0808

{60 Normal day at university

Your POV

Groggily you wake up and slowly turned around in your bad to glance at the alarm clock at your nightstand. You groan and quickly turn back around, it's way too early to get up. After tossing and turning for what seems like forever without being able to sleep you sit up sighing and angrily stare at the alarm as if it's his fault you're awake at this unholy hour. Slowly, you get out of bed and turn on the lights it's so early the sun isn't even up yet. The soulmate bond is all fun and all except when it's a famous idol who wakes up at 5 am or earlier. You can't even remember the last time you were able to sleep in. To get yourself more awake you take a quick shower and eat breakfast while watching your series on your laptop. After that, you get ready for university, even though you don't have any classes in the morning you have some work to catch up with since you only spent time working on the application in the past weeks.

When you get to the university the sun is still barely visible there's just a soft glow at the end of the horizon and you can still feel cold of the night on your small walk to the university. You wrap yourself tightly in your jacket and hurry to the entrance. On your way to the library, you pick up a cup of coffee and then get to work. After about an hour of work, you are suddenly startled by a voice.

''Hey!'' Haneul's voice sounds loud in the almost empty library and you look up surprised to find her here so early in the morning.

''Hey,'' You replied smiling, ''What brings you here so early in the morning?''

''Oh, well, I knew you were probably already working here so,'' She shrugged and plopped down on the chair next to me, ''And well one of my roommates decided it was a good idea to drop the whole cabinet of dishes in the morning.''

''A cabinet of dishes?'' You raise an eyebrow wondering how someone manages to do that.

''Okay not a cabinet but some idiot was washing the dishes and accidentally dropped half of it on the ground,'' Haneul's forehead wrinkled in annoyance, ''I seriously thought someone was breaking down the house and I had rushed downstairs to see what happened and well I was awake anyway so I came here.''

''YAH!''

Haneul and you looked up to see Jieun standing a few meters away with her hands on her hips.

''WHY DID YOU JUST RUN AWAY?'' Jieun angrily stomps towards Haneul, ''YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST HELPED ME CLEAN UP!!'

''Wait..'' You looked from Jieun to Haneul and giggled, ''Don't tell me Jieun was the on that dropped the dishes?''

Haneul nodded and slowly backed away hiding behind you trying to avoid Jieuns's wrath. Jieun stormed forward trying to grab Haneul but she quickly jumped away just avoiding getting grabbed by Jieun.

''Aaah! No! I'm sooorrrrryyy!!'' She yelled and turned on her heels and ran away.

''Yah! Haneul!!'' Jieun yelled quickly ran after her.

You laughed and watched Jieun chase after Haneul through the library until finally catching her when she tried to hide behind a bookshelf. Jieun started tickling her merciless.

''NO! AHAHAHA,'' Haneul pleaded and sank to the floor but Jieun didn't let her go off easily, ''AHAHAHA STOP! STOP!''

''Promise me you'll do the dished for me next time!'' Jieun said still tickling Haneul.

''F-AHAHA- Fi- HAHAH -NE!'' Haneul barely got the word out in between laughs and was left out disheveled and breathless on the floor when Jieun released her.

''Isn't that a little bit unfair?'' You asked Jieun when she came back to your table and plopped on the seat opposite of you, ''Why does she have to do your dishes?''

''Because she was supposed to help me this morning,'' Jieun crossed her arms and glared at Haneul who slowly got up and smoothed out her pastel skirt, ''It was her turn to dry the dishes and put them away but when she saw I dropped one accidentally she suddenly left early for university leaving me with the mess.''

''I wasn't the one who dropped the dished though,'' Haneul pouted and sat next to you, ''It was too early to do so much work, I would have put them away when I got home.''

''Yeah right,'' Jieun rolled her eyes, ''but it's fine, now I won't have to do the dishes next week.''

''Yeah, yeah,'' Haneul waved a hand in front of her face dismissing the subject, ''So, Y/N how was your weekend?''

''Tough,'' You sighed, ''I told Yoongi about the internship.''

''Finally!'' Jieun exclaimed, ''How'd it go?''

''We fought,'' You fumbled awkwardly with your hands.

''Why?'' Haneul curiously asked.

''Well...'' You started but stopped not knowing what to say you didn't want to confess you were the one initiating the fight by yelling at him.

''He was mad you lied to him right?'' Jieun leaned forward on the table, ''We told you to tell him immediately, I would have been mad too if I were him.''

''No, that wasn' it,'' You shook your head, ''I got mad at him.''

''He didn't want you to work at BigHit?'' Haneul asked and you nodded in response, ''So what now? Do you still have an internship.''

''Yeah,'' You replied, ''I still have an internship, it's just I was the one who got mad at him.''

''What happened?'' Haneul asked curiously and comforted you by grabbing your hand and holding it softly.

''I yelled at him and I shouldn't have it was unfair. He had been so understanding and calm about the situation.'' You sighed thinking back to the fight it wasn't fair getting mad at him as you had, ''It was just he said he didn't like me working at big and wanted me to change job, it was just exactly what I had been afraid and I had yelled angrily at him without thinking.''

''So what happened then?'' Jieun asked in a soft voice.

''We talked about it,'' You replied and smiled a little, ''It's okay now, we solved the issue and I can keep the internship but have to be careful around at BigHit they can't find out about our relationship.''

''Y/n,'' Jieun sighed softly, ''I understand he wants to keep it a secret for now, but you do realize this can't go on forever they'll eventually find out. It's better, to be honest before it's too late.''

''I know,'' You replied, she was right it's been on your mind too, ''It would be better to just tell the truth to the company but Yoongi seems very intent on keeping it a secret, he seems afraid of how the company will react. He's even afraid of losing his job, so at least for now I want to keep it a secret.''

Jieun and Haneul nodded in agreement.

''It's understandable,'' Haneul said, ''At least for now, but it can't go on forever.''

''I know,'' You replied, ''Okay different subject!''

''Right,'' Jieun agreed and started talking about the assignments we still had to finish before the semester would end in just a few weeks.

Time had seemed to speed by, it seemed just yesterday when you met Yoongi in the fansign event but in reality, months had passed. In just weeks the three of you would have your last classes before the semester would end and the three of you start your internships. You were looking forward to starting your internship at BigHit and couldn't wait. However, these were the last weeks of classes you were going to spend with Haneul and Jieun before graduation, so much was going to change after that. Even though you were looking forward to what was there for you in the future it also scared you a little bit because everything was still uncertain.

________________________

Here it is the promised extra chapter!!!! I hadn't expected it to go this fast there had been a few new followers in the past days so I had expected to reach it, maybe the next day or one or two days later. I never expected to reach it barely an hour after I published the chapter!! You guys are amazing!! I had to go to sleep after publishing the chapter because I have to work today, but I am publishing this for you guys before going to work! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And like promised the next chapter will be in 4 days!

Radom character fact:

You're naturally clumsy and have to buy a new pair of earphones like every month, they either disappear, break or stop working without an apparent reason. You wouldn't dare ever buying Bluetooth earphones because you would surely lose them and it would be just a waste of money. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 102 19
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out โi hate waking up with you on my mind and not in my bedโž eve...
19K 921 33
Pairing: Min Yoongi/ OC Genre: Soulmate AU! Summary: Sometimes, a tag is enough. Warnings: Mentions of depression, past suicide attempts, and c...
756 52 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...
166K 4.5K 94
แดพสณแต‰แต›โฑแต’แต˜หขหกสธ หขสทแต‰แต‰แต— แดบโฑแตสฐแต— โ™ก "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary eyes. "How could I reject a part of my...