Flowers of the Heart - Fanta...

By smoltiredbeans

Izuku Midoriya went for a walk in the woods to look for herbs and flowers for his mother, he found a clearing... More

Prologue!
Chapter 1: The Momo Tree
Chapter 2: The First Encounter
Chapter 3: The Notebook
Chapter 4: Friends?
Chapter 5: I'll Kill Those Bastards!
Chapter 6: You're my Hero!
Chapter 7: Let's Go
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: I'm home
Chapter 10: Deadly flowers
Not a chapter!
HELL YEAH!
Chapter 11: we found him!
Chapter 12:The Plan To Save My Deku
Authors Note
Chapter 13: My Kacchan
Chapter 14: flashbacks
chapter 16: Troubles of love
chapter 17: The Journey
chapter 18: The Journey Continues
Chapter 19: The Todoroki prince
Chapter 20: The Race For The Flower
Chapter 21: Just The Beginning
NEW BOOK!!!!
Im back!!!
Chapter 22: shall the game begin
Chapter:23 Blood shall fall
Chapter 24: Power Can Consume
Q and A?
Chapter 25
"Orphanage in blackridge,"
Chapter 26: healed

Chapter 15: To the market

3.4K 92 37
By smoltiredbeans

Deku's P.O.V 

I woke up to the sun kissing my cheeks, causing a kitten sneeze to escape. The tiny little sneeze seemed to wake up the beautiful man beside me, " good morning", he grumbled still half asleep. A giggle bubbled up from my lips. I wrapped my arms around his toned waist and stuck my face in his chest, basking in his scent. A husky chuckle came from Kacchan as he wrapped his own arms around me, engulfing me in pure muscle. We stayed like that for a couple minutes before we decided to get our day started.  

" Kacchan" I asked while I put on my green vest, I smiled as I just got a grunt in return. I pulled my vest over my white undershirt and continued, " um, can we go to the village today", I asked quietly. I heard steps behind me, arms sneaking its way around my waist and ash blonde hair resetting itself on my shoulder. I brought my hand up to play with Kacchans hair as he seemed to get comfortable on my petite frame. 

" Yeah, but you need to stay close to me ok," he murmured, too into the feeling of me playing with his hair. I shuddered as memories made its way back, " of course, " I turned around in his arms, putting  my arms around his neck. A knock at kacchans door scaring us both out of our enbrance. A grumble came from the taller man as he made his way to his door. Before he could open it a flaming mange of red hair burst it way through the door, " yall awake!!!!," he slammed the door shut. I had yet to put on pants so I raced to hide behind a shirtless Kacchan. Kirishima noticed this and whipped around so his back faced us, the tip of his ears pink. 

"Oh, sorry about that," he laughed rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. A protective growl came from Kacchan as he grabbed for my hand, leading me to the bathroom. 

  "Stay and get ready ok?", he kissed me and then closed the door, leaving me a flustered mess. the tingle of his lips still present on mine. I quickly got dressed after and washed my face wanting to get rid of the dark blush on my freckled cheeks. 

______________________________________________________

" BREAD, GET YOUR BREAD" 

" Those oranges will be.."

" Hey you, you look like you need some jewels"

"Do you need..."  

The busyness of the village made a smile creep onto my face. I missed the village so much, it's been forever since I have been here. I look to my side to see that oh so prescient scowl on his handsome face. My smile faltered a little as the dark thought seemed to awake, 

"He's like this because you forced him to come" 

" Why do you always have to be a burden" 

"He doesn't actually want to hang out with you"    

I pushed the thoughts down, looking down at the ground below me.

" He isn't like that," tears pricked at my eyes, as I tried to push them down. Kacchan seemed to notice something was wrong so he guided me to an alleyway pushing me up against the wall. 

" What the matter," his hand brushing my cheek, holding my face like I was as fragile as glass. That's when the tears fell. Why was I thinking like that! I sobbed and grabbed tightly onto his red cape. he seemed to hesitate but soon hugged me. 

" Did you have a flashback?", he questioned hugging me tighter. I shook my head, slowly calming myself down. I looked up into those ruby red eyes and smiled a sad smile, " sorry about that, just had a moment," I laughed and wiggled my way out of his grasp. Before I could leave the alleyway though, kacchan grabbed my wrist and pulled me up against the wall. His hands on either side of my head, holding my wrist with his rough grip. 

" K-Kacchan?" I stuttered a blush growing up my neck. he sighed and loosened his grip a little but still not letting go. 

" Sorry its just, I know somethings wrong an-" 

"Its nothing" I interrupted him, trying to wiggle out of his grip once more. 

" Its is something" he grumbled getting angry," look im just trying to help you ok?!"  

I stared into his ruby eyes, noticing a hint of worry in them. I sighed and wiggled my wrist this time he let go," its stupid," I mumbled 

" Tch, nothings stupid, especially your feelings," he said aggressively putting his hands in the pockets of his pants. A tiny smile ghosted my face as I looked down and my hands. 

" Why did you look so mad earlier," I whispered finding my fingers very interesting. A laugh came from the blonde above me, I tilted my head up to look at him, titling my head to the side very  very confused. He stopped laughing and grabbed my hands locking them in his," I wasn't mad at you, if that's what you were thinking," he brought his lips to my forehead leaving a light peck in his wake. Then my cheeks, nose and eyes. Everywhere he could plant his lips.  " I'm just making sure no one's going to come and gobble you up" he smirked, bending down farther to kiss my lips. We broke the kiss a few seconds later, smiles both growing on each of our facing. 

" Now lets do some shopping" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(there is some like hot make out session going on sooooooo, ) 

We ended up buying a lot more than expected but everything was on sale. I smiled and put away the clothes I bought. I was still mad at myself for pulling that stunt earlier. I shouldn't be a bother especially to the one you love. I sighed and continued putting the stuff away. I have moved ito kacchans room, as I am scared to entire my room. So with the help of some others they managed to move my belonging into Kacchans room. I came across a bag that sat on the chair in the corner of the room, not remembering where and when we bought. It look as though it was meant to be hidden under kacchans cape but it was a failed attempt. I looked towards the bathroom, which Kacchan was currantly showering, then looked back down at the bag. I was about to open the bag, the the shower suddenly shut off. Kacchan walked out and noticed me holding the bag. His eyes grew dropping the towels that both hung from his waste and his neck, running towards me. I shrieked dropping the bag and closing my eyes shut. 

" What are you doing," I opened my eyes and noticed I was in a ball on the ground. I sighed and sat up looking at a... NAKED KACCHAN. A giant blushed formed across my freckled cheeks. I covered my eyes with my hands, standing up and running to the closet, closing the door behind me. a chuckle came from Kacchan, his heavy steps growing closer and closer. The doors sooned opened scaring me, I covered my eyes. It had gone quiet, so i peeked through my hands. I was face to face with kacchans. a smirk prominent on his features. 

" Hey baby," I blushed even more and hid my face in my hands once more," your kinda in the way of my clothes, not that im complaining, seeing you all flustered is quite enjoyable," my blush became darker, if that's even possible and scurried out of the closet. I was caught by kacchan and thrown onto the bed, bouncing on the bed. Kacchan loomed over me casting a shadow over his features. A instanlly attacked my face kissing my lips. His tongue asking for entrance, to which I denied. He growled and bit my lip a moan making it way out. I held onto his arms my nails creating crusents in his skin. Small flashbacks made there way to the front of my brain. I pushed on Kacchans chest, tears began to fall. He finally broke the kiss looking down at my with eyes full of lust. His expression sooned changed as he saw tears and the horrifying look on my features. 

"Baby... i," he started but I cut him off," get off," The sharp tone made kacchan flinch. A worried look seemed to make its way onto his features sending a sharp pain of guilt to ripple through my chest. 

" I'm not gonna hurt you," he mumbled, his face serious. My body seemed to relax at his words, i sighed," this is kacchan he wouldn't do something I didn't like... he wont hurt me like HE did," i thought. My eyes moved there way to the red ruby eyes of my love. He seemed to be lost in thought, his face masked in worry. i pulled him out of his thoughts, " j-just... just dont go all the way," i whispered. Kacchans face brightened, the worry now faded away. My lips soon were attacked by Kacchan's own. His hand going up to my curly green hair, tangling themselves in curls. We started off slow showing all the love we had to each other through the kiss. Kacchan seemed to hold me like he was afraid I would break, which sent butterflies through my stomach. I smiled through the kiss, bringing my arms around his neck. He eventually asked for entrance, licking my bottom lip, which I gladly gave him. My mind seemed to forget all my worries, only focusing on bakugou and his lips, movements and body. The world seemed to fade away. I did need to breath though. I disconnected are lips earning a grumble from the man above me. I giggled as I gulped in air. I moved my hand down his chest, tracing each curve and muscle on his chest. I smiled, Kacchan moving down to my neck biting, nipping and sucking. Gasps soon lead to moans, him finding my sweet spot. He abused that area, the pleasure pilling up and flooding me through moans. One of his hands held my waist while the other slithered up under my shirt. 

"K-Kacchan," i gasped fisting my hands in his blonde locks, i felt a smirk grow on Kacchan's which will still stuck to my neck. He slowly unbuttoned each button on my vest agonizingly slow. I grew impatient, " kacchan, s-stop teasing,"  

"Gladly," 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~           

I apologize for the last part. But it had to be done. 

Thank you for reading this book and staying with me lol, means a lot to me. All the love and support I get brings me so much joy and gives me the inspiration to write. Thank you so much <3 what do you all want to happen next, I need ideas for a bunch of filler chapters. love yall so much... see ya next time.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2.1K 81
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...
254K 12.5K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
230K 9.1K 31
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚