The Salvatore Sister (Book 1 )

By oncegirl26

This story is about Alexandria Salvatore. She is the middle child of the Salvatore children. This is the stor... More

Chapter 1: Masquerade
Chapter 2:Rose
Chapter 3:Katerina
Chapter 4: The Last Dance
Chapter 5:Klaus
Chapter 6: The Last Day
Chapter 7: The Sun Also Rises
Chapter 8: As I lay Dying
Chapter 9: The Hybrid
Chapter10: The End of the Affair
Chapter 11: Disturbing Behavior
Chapter 12: The Reckoning
Chapter 13: Homecoming
Chapter 14:The New Deal
Chapter 15: Our Town
Chapter 16: The Ties That Bind
Chapter 17: Bringing Out the Dead
Chapter 18:Dangerous Liaisons
Chapter 20: The Murder on One
Chapter 21: Heart of Darkness
Chapter 22: Do Not Go Gentle
Chapter 23: Before Sunset
Chapter 24: The Departed
Chapter 25: Growing Pains
Chapter 26: The Rager

Chapter 19: All My Children

801 9 0
By oncegirl26

Season 3 Episode 15

"Mother, what is wrong with her?" I ask as we take Alex to our room with Sebastian."Niklaus I need you to calm down," Mother says. "How can I calm down when the love of my life could die and so could our baby?" I scream to mother. "Niklaus leave the room so I can help her," Mother says. "No, I'm not leaving her nor the baby," I say. "Klaus, come on let's see what your mother could do to help," Sebastian says.

"How many times do I have to tell you, people, I'm not leaving unless it's Alex kicking me out," I scream as I sit next to Alex holding her hand. "Fine, I'm going to go call Uncle Damon," Sebastian says. "Fine, go do that Sebastian," I say. "Niklaus, please leave," Mother says. "No, just help her," I say continuing to hold Alex's hand. "Brother, come downstairs," Elijah says. "NO," I say. "Fine," Elijah says before him, Finn, and Kol come out and drag me out of the room. "If anything happens to her or the baby I will blame it on all of you," I scream as we make it downstairs. "Niklaus just let mother help," Elijah says as he sits next to me. 

"I don't trust her," I say. "Well she's all we have unless you want to get Bonnie who hates you," Elijah says. "No matter what mother says I know she hates me for what I did to her," I say looking down.

"Niklaus, Sebastian," Mother says as she comes downstairs. "What's wrong with her? Is she okay? The baby?" I ask. "Niklaus the baby didn't make it, Alex is upstairs and is awake and is waiting for you," Mother says which makes me speed into our room to see Alex crying in our bed. "Alex," I say as I lay next to her holding her. "No matter what your mother says she is the one who killed our baby, not the witches," Alex whispers to me before passing out of exhaustion. "I will avenge our baby love no matter what," I say to a sleeping Alex.

"Good morning," I whisper to Nik. "Hey, good morning," Nik says. "How are you feeling?" Nik asks me. "I want our baby, Nik," I cry out. "I'm so sorry I will not let that bitch hurt you ever again understand?" Nik asks. "We need to make a plan and kill the bitch once in for all," I say. "Anything for you my beautiful queen," Nik says. "I love you," I say. "And I you," Nik replies. "Can we go downstairs?" I ask. "You sure?" Nik asks. "Yeah," I say before walking downstairs and sitting down on a chair with Nik as he starts drawling. 

"There's our girl," Kol says as Rebekah finally comes home. "Get out of my way Kol," Bekah says as I put my head on Nik's shoulder. "Out all night what a scandal I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt was it?" Kol says as Nik looks up. "If you don't shut your mouth the next thing that comes out will be your teeth," Bekah says. 

"What happened to Alex?" Bekah asks. "It was a long night," Elijah says. "What happened?" Bekah asks. "Our mother decided to kill our baby," Nik says as we get up and leave the three siblings alone. "What did I miss?" Bekah asks. "Niklaus and Alexandria believe that it was mother who killed their baby and not the witches," Elijah says. "Mother wouldn't do that," Bekah says. "Well, that is what Alexandria believes she said she heard her chanting of a killing spell which was she believes meant for both but it just happened to the baby," Elijah says. "All Alexandria ever wanted was a baby with Nik," Bekah says. "I know," Elijah says. 

"Hello Damon," I say as Nik and I enter the room to see him and Stefan. "What are you doing here?" Damon asks. "I need to talk to you," I say as I make sure Stefan leaves so he can't hear us. "What is it? You look like shit," Damon says. "Yeah, well when your mother in law kills your baby you kind of have a right to look like shit," I say to Damon. "What?" Damon asks. "Oh, yeah forgot to tell you, Nik got me pregnant no idea how and Ester killed our baby fun right?" I say to Damon. "I'm so sorry," Damon says before pulling me in a hug. "We came here to ask you if you know anything about my mother trying to do anything?" Nik asks. "Your mother is planning on killing you," Damon says. "How?" Nik asks. "You and your siblings our connected if one dies all die," Damon says. 

"Why are you telling us?" I ask. "Because now I want Ester dead more than I want your husband and siblings dead," Damon says before leaving the room. "Great," I say before Nik and I go to the Grill.

"What do you want to do now?" Nik asks me. "You still have Elena's blood?" I ask. "Yes," Nik says. "Let's do it then," I say to Nik before downing a shot. "Seriously you want me to turn you tonight?" Nik asks. "Yeah, I want to be with you forever Nik," I say before kissing Nik on the lips and getting up to leave. "Leaving so soon sister?" Asked Kol. "What do you want Kol? I ask as I try to pass him. "I want to have a drink with my sister and brother," Kol says before dragging me back to my original spot. "Hello, Kol," Nik says as he downs another one of his drinks. 

"How long have you two been here?" Kol asked. "Like an hour," Nik says. "And you didn't invite me rude," Kol says before sitting next to Nik. "I will be over there," Kol says as he walks over to the pool table. "Want to go love?" Nik asks. "What time is it?" I ask. "6:55," Nik says. "12 minutes until the full moon," I say. "My mother is trying to kill us tonight," Nik says before we leave but then we get a pain in our chest. "What's happening?" I ask. "Kol," Nik says before bringing me by the stairs where Kol lays daggered.

"I should have killed you months ago," Nik says to Stefan as I go to Kol to wake him up. "Look, Elijah wanted Stefan and I to help," Damon says. "Leave him," Elijah tells Nik before Nik attempted to attack Damon and Stefan. "What is mother doing Elijah?" Nik asks as he and Sebastian come down the stairs. "You tell me where the witches are or I will have Rebekah kill Elena right now," Elijah says as I get up and go to Nik and start heading where the witches are.

"My sons, daughter, come forward," Ester says. "I am not your daughter," I yell to Ester as Kol and Nik hold me back. "Stay beside me mother," Finn says. "It's okay, they can't enter," Ester says as Kol walks right up to it. "That's lovely, we're stuck out here while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are Finn," Kol says to Finn and Ester. "Be quiet Kol, Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine," Ester says.

"Whatever you think of us, killing your own children is an atrocity," Elijah says. "My only regret was not letting you die a thousand years ago," Ester says while I try to attack her again but Kol and Nik came back to hold me back. "Enough, all this talk is boring me, end this now mother. Or I will send you back to hell," Nik says to Ester. "For a thousand years I've been forced to watch you. Felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you Elijah with your claim to nobility you're no better. All of you... you're a curse on this earth stretched out over generations. If you come to plead for your life... I'm sorry. You've wasted your time," Ester says.

"You know you say we are monsters on this earth yet Alexandria deserved none of this she has not even killed one human," Elijah says as he walks in front of me. "Alexandria was never supposed to be involved in this," Ester says. "Then why did you kill my child?" Nik yells as Elijah pulls him back. "The child had to die," Ester says. "Why?" I yell. "Because now that your child is dead you can die," Ester says. 

"Ahhh!!" I yell as I feel my bones cracking. "What's happening?" Elijah yells as Nik pulls me to the ground. "She is transitioning," Ester says. "Nik make it stop please it hurts," I cry as Nik pulls me to him on the ground. "Take steady breathes don't try and stop it it will only hurt more my queen," Nik says. "Make it stop please," I cry as soon Sebastian runs over from the house and sits next to me with Nik. "Mom you are going to be fine just breathe okay? Breathe," Sebastian says as he holds me in his arms with Nik also doing so. 

"No, sisters do not aband me!"Ester cries as I finally turn into a wolf and growl at everyone but Nik. "Come on love, let's run," Nik says as he turns to a werewolf and gets me away from everyone guessing that Elijah and Nik talked already. 

"I thought you'd have left by now," Nik says as I drink a blood bag of Elena's as Sebastian is upstairs sleeping newly turned by Nik. "Elijah's leaving, Kol's fled. Ester and Finn are gone too," Nik says. "I hated you when I learned you killed our mother... But I realize now after a thousand years together as a family. You're the only one who never left me," Rebekah says. "Well aren't we a pair," Nik says. "There's something I think you need to see," Rebekah says as she pulls out her phone to show Nik.

"Come to brag about your skills as a torturer?" Nik asks. "Look at the images on the wall behind Elena the natives told the story of our family's history. Look at the images on the far wall," Rebekah says. "What is it?" Nik questions. "A native worshipping at the great white oak tree," Rebekah says. "And? We burnt that tree to the ground," Nik asks. "Look at the markings that proceed it. That's a native calendar," Rebekah says. "This can't be right," Nik says. "A white oak tree 300 years after we fled back to the old world. There must have been a sapling, a new tree to replace the old. That tree could kill us, Nik. It's not over," Rebekah says.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys another chapter is completed so sorry I haven't updated a few days ago I fell down the stairs and my back has been bothering me so I haven't been able to edit because of it so here is the chapter. I should be updating again sometime this week. 

See you next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 403 21
"𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒕, 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑." - 𝑻𝒂𝒈, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆...
3.8M 96.9K 43
The youngest Mikaelson and the oldest Salvatore meet under unlikely circumstances and fall in love. [SEASON TWO - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK ONE OF T...
435K 10.2K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
52.9K 1K 26
elena finds out she is pregnant and decides to run with the help of the katherine pierce