How the Heck Did I Land Here...

Par animeandmusic

There's a new assassin in town. Is she really an assassin though? Guess who stumbles onto her when the time c... Plus

Chapter 1: Not My Baby!
Chapter 2: Blind Chase
Chapter 3: Prisoner
Chapter 4: Joining Night Raid....My Bum Hurts
Chapter 5: Wisp Is Literal
Make Peace?
Changed Plot Kicks Me Off the Team
Meeting General Dinner and My Boyfriend
Figuring Out Lubba and....Imouto?
Acting the Part
Training Gone Wrong
1 Minute to Fight
Confronting Anonymous... I Can't See His Face.... +_+
Impersonating a Princess, Not My Forte
Thanksgiving Special
Debrief Arguments
Murder and Anger
Wisp's Past
Using Other Anime Advantages
I Hate Kiro
Getting a Boyfriend
Saving My Brotha From Ano- Stop it. Stop it Now Anime. -_-
We All Ship...Da Wubba!!- Anime Haven't We All Told You to Stop? +-+
THANK YOU MY NUTELLAS!! I Won't Cry, I Won't Cry....OH GOSH I'M CRYING!
Infiltration Gone Wrong
Bonus Chapter Part 1
To Destroy A Heart
Destroying the Evil Light Inside
Goodbyes and Guess Who's Back? Back Again?
Fight to the Death
Marry Christmas~
Bonus Chapter Part 2
Book Two
Sequel is Out!!!
Bloopers
Blooper- What I was Gonna Write But- *Author's Note*
Book 2 (Original Idea but SFOL xp)
Goofing off Q & A
Behind the Scenes

You....Killed....My....Nutella.... DIE!!

4.5K 125 140
Par animeandmusic

I walk with Tatsumi the next day, hoping I'm paired with him. I frown when Kurome doesn't want to share her snacks. "At least their not chocolate." I huff and pull out my own chocolate chip cookies. Tatsumi sweat-drops as I pull them close to me, "mine." I stick my tongue at him and he face-palms.

Esdeath enters, telling us it is time to go to Mount Fake. "Wave, Tatsumi you'll be pared with each other." I frown, "Onee-San. Can I be pared with Susu, I want to stay with my Onii-San and keep him out of trouble." She blushes, "fine. You'll all be pared together." I cheer inwardly but thank her like a child as I munch on cookies.

I walk with Wave and Tatsumi, ignoring their discussion as I focus on the area around us. "Susu," I call and they both look back at me. "Danger beasts," I continue and they both nod. Wave looks doubtful until we're attacked. I finish my few in less than 3 seconds. I know Wave saw me slash through them completely with my own hands.

Wave continues to fight his own group as I wait for them. Tatsumi grabs me and we run away. "Change into Incursio, now." I order and change myself. Tatsumi blushes because I changed in front of him. "Calm down, same as me being in a swimsuit around you." I brush him off as he switches into his imperial arms.

Tatsumi picks me up as something crashes down on us. 'I didn't even hear him coming and this is an in-air fight. My air skills are definitely low so how the heck am I going to fight?!' I shout in my mind. Tatsumi puts me down. "Let me fight him." He orders, I don't object. "As long as you let me get a hit whenever he touches land." I return.

"Tag-team?" He asks and I smirk, "hell yeah." He moves out of the way as I kick Wave straight into the air. Tatsumi won't be able to speak because his voice is known. Same with me, I focus on the air around me and dodge an oncoming sword.

I'm picked up and I start to fume silently as I'm losing my only resource of sensing other than sound. 'I have to rely on Tatsumi for this round. What a drag...' Oh my gosh, I had a Shikamaru moment. If you don't know him, Shikamaru is a lazy smartass.

I shake my head, getting my thoughts out of the other dimension I was in once and focusing on everything around us. I almost scream when we're hit. Tatsumi takes most of the blow while I'm sent tumbling across the ground. "Ah!" I let out a shriek when my arm is hit roughly. I feel it, its not broken just badly bruised.

'Why do I have to be stuck in a fight between imperial arms?!' I complain in my head. I feel the air being moved around, at the last second. I move quickly and end up crashing my back against a tree. "Ow..." I mumble, making sure my voice isn't loud. If only this were an on land fight, I could definitely kick his butt.

I realize this is where Tatsumi is supposed to be hidden and I dive once more, into the water when Wave tries to hit me. My clothes are caked with dirt, turning my outfit dirt brown when I hit the water. Luckily I'm dark skinned and he wouldn't be able to tell if I were still in the water if I dug into the ground a little.

I set on my task quickly, holding my breath. 'Please don't let me suffocate. I still want more Nutella from Akame!' I plead in my thoughts.

I squeak when I'm yanked out of the water, gasping for air. "Calm down its me," I hear Tatsumi and stop struggling. He puts me down and turns off his armor. I catch him before he can hit the ground, hissing lightly at my injuries. I feel the danger beast's growl as he nears and put Tatsumi on the ground.

"Stay there Tatsumi." I order but realize there is more than one danger beast around us. I curse under my breath, that crash basically left one of my arms useless. Where are they? They had to appear by now. I shrug it off and lunge at one of the danger beasts. My hand slices straight through its head.

The next one jumps at me and I kick it into the air, kneeing it in the stomach when it lands, completely crushing it's insides. There was another one, where is it. "Above you!" I hear Tatsumi and before I have time to react, something kills the danger beast and blood rains down.

I smirk and plop down on my butt. "Y'all are so late." Then a laugh a little as Akame helps me up, "at least we found you." Lubba retorts. "Yet you've been watching this entire time," I reply rudely. "Fair enough," he says and we head back.

Of course, Leone wanted to party. I make sure to stay in my assassin costume, this time implanting many different weapons on myself, even a mask. I'm walking with Lubba, "why are you in your assassin clothes Wisp?" He asks and I shake my head.

We are attacked and I tackle Lubbock. "What the heck?!" He shouts and I watch the Toby guy walk into our view. Its sort of weird how all Toby's decide to come out of disguise eventually. Or rather, Tobi's. "They're attacking our base Lubba." I explain and he gives me a look saying, 'oh I didn't know that -_-'.

"Well they are." I say and we move as another slash comes our way. I pull out a short dagger, "what are you going to do with that?" Lubba asks, knowing my arm is still messed up. "Easy, stall." I reply and jump at the guy. He tries to stab my stomach and I dodge, stabbing him as well. I know that won't affect him but I keep going.

"Lubba take care of those things behind you!" I order as a series of attacks are thrown at me. I get stabbed in my bad arm and curse loudly. "What the fuck is with you people and injuring my arm!" I hiss and hold onto it with my other arm, jumping back. "Just in time Akame, your turn." I tell her.

"See y'all in a bit!" I wave behind me and bolt to where I know Mine and Tatsumi are. "Ooo....I'm a little late," I flinch at the sight of that baka Trooma dead on the ground. "Yeah you are," finally everyone regroups and I look around us. "Well isn't this great, what a drag." I pull on my face mask.

Everyone starts to collapse except me and Tatsumi. "Something is in the air and it ain't love." I explain shortly as Tatsumi realizes Incursio is protecting him. "And now....we have foot soldiers." I state with my arms crossed, feeling slightly stiff. 'I must've put my mask on too late.'

"Wait for it...." I say and keep my laid back composure. "Wait for it..." I grab Tatsumi's arm to stop him from attacking. Everyone looks up at the shadow over head. "Bada boom bada bang! Guess who's here?" I say with jazz hands. "Wait a second...when did Jen-Chan leave?" I ask and everyone deadpans at me."You were asleep."

I nod my head, "yup, sounds about right." Susano jumps into the fight, I decide to try and eat a jar of the Nutella Akame gave me. "Darn it! It won't go past the stupid mask!" I shout in anger after smearing it on the mask multiple times. Dust scatters everywhere and I get a angry aura. "Who splashed dirt in my Nutella?" My voice is dark and everyone freezes, I mean everyone.

"He did it!" They all point at the mutant doctor.

Dr. Stylish P.O.V

There's a really dark aura down there, its frightening but probably not too seri- what the hell?!

3rd P.O.V

Wisp easily kicks the mutant and he crashes into a bunch of trees behind him. "And that's our newest member next to you two." Najenda explains to the new comers. "Why is she so angry?" A cloak figure asks. "Someone messed with her food. Akame, be ready to make her more." Najenda orders and explains, pointing at the jar of filthy Nutella on the ground.

"You are DEAD!!" Everyone hears the shout from above and sweat-drops. "That's our teammate." Lubba states. Wisp punches straight down the outer layer of the monster and claws at his armor until she sees the real body beneath. She pulls off her mask and veil to give him a glare that could rival Honey-Senpai's evil face.

"You spoiled my food. Now, you pay." She takes his wallet, "nope. Not enough," then she grabs his neck and detaches him from the body. Gory sight, "let this be a lesson." Wisp places her hand on his shoulder and beheads him, ripping his head off easily. Jumping down, she sees the entire team looking sick. "All that...for some type of chocolate..." The cloak figure groans.

"Heaven, not chocolate, a jar of heaven." Akame walks over to Wisp and hands her another jar. "Thank you!" She shouts happily, hugging the jar of beauty close to her. "Come on, we have to move." Najenda tells them, walking off.

End of Chapter~

I tried to keep it from becoming rated R but, now we all know not to mess wit Nutella.

Dr. Stylish Ghost- *shaking in a corner* n-never....

Heh, well he might need a bit more time to come to terms with death but...meh.

Reaper- Should Lubba die or not?

Forreal Lubba was my dude and I ain't want him to die. R.I.P Lubba and I miss chu! ;-; Legit, I cried.

Lubbock Live or Die Poll:

Live~ 0
Die~ 0

VOTE YOUR CHOICE

COMMENT

FAN (Hehe, I know what that means. :3))

~Animeandmusic

Advice Time-

I'm in a small room with a lot of classmates, as in, a packed room. Some dude in my class is way too close to me, there's space next to him. What does that mean and what do I do? :( help.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

80.5K 1.6K 24
DISCONTINUED! Planning to REMAKE IN THE FUTURE »«The world is cruel but it's also beautiful, Nothing feels complete without the other»« "That's what...
194 46 53
Okay so this story is probably from 2018. It's not good and it's written like a dialog because my initial plan was to draw it. But I'm kinnda too laz...
477K 23.6K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...
222K 6.6K 17
𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 | ❝SHE MADE THE MOON LOOK DULL, SHE KEPT THE SKY LIT EACH NIGHT.❞ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Cassiopeia Wylie doesn't know much a...