Abducted by Hot Aliens?

By xZaverax

"I wonder if there are hot aliens in space." "Aliens don't even exist stupid." Or A girl named Tanji is abdu... More

Aliennapped!
Welcome to Planet BT21
Training
Meeting the Kings of Planet BT21
Let the Games Begin!
Dinner with the 7 Kings
Gotta Go Fast
Garden of Opportunity
Puzzles are Easy...Right?
1k Reads! What!?
Science Experiments are Fun! But Deadly
A Night Stroll
Off World Pt. 1
Off World Pt. 3
The Winner is Who!?
Wedding Crashers
Honeymoon
Epilogue

Off World Pt. 2

471 21 0
By xZaverax

Last chapter

I felt the ground underneath me suddenly shift causing me to fall into river water...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third pov~

Tanji let out a scream as she fell into the rough river waters below. She opened her eyes as the necklace around her neck instantly changed into a scuba diving outfit with a mouth piece for her to breathe through. To her surprise the water underneath the top of the river was calm and warm. Tanji looked up to the waters above her and noticed that it was going wild as they hit the side of the walls.

After she collected her thoughts Tanji decided to search the large river for any of her two remaining items. As Tanji swam she noticed that the fish were other colors than just purple. Swimming down river Tanji observed how clear the water was, and how the fish interacted with each other. Anyway, as she moved down stream Tanji ran into a rock to noticing how close she was to the side of the river. She checked to see if she was bleeding to noticed that some purple dye had transferred to her clothing.

Tanji stopped and spun around hoping she had found one of her 2 remaining items.

Tanji's pov⇁

I stopped swimming once I saw the purple dye on my ripped piece if clothing happy that I didn't get cut. I also liked how the purple dust can change depending on if it's on land or in water. I swam over to the object I had ripped my clothed on. Thanks to my clumsiness, I had rubbed off some of the purple dye to reveal the color of a deep burgundy red color that faded into black. I picked up the object and rubbed the rest of the purple dye that was on it and smiled realizing I was holding the scale of an actual dragon.

Now if only I could have had this to get higher than a C on my science project back in high school. I knew dragons were cool and real creatures.

Shaking that thought out of my head I put the dragon scale in my bag and felt around making sure the meteor was also still in my bag. Once I made sure everything was settled into my bag I swam down stream until I was under the fallen dark purple tree. Some of it's limbs kind of formed a support system that I could hold onto and climb up. I grabbed hold as tight as I could and made my way up. Once my head was above water my face was instantly hit with a hard wave of water. Thankfully my face was protected or else my eyes, nose, and mouth would have been hurting.

I forced my way up the limbs of the tree until I was on the trunk and the other side of the river. I stood up and walked the little distance to make sure I was on solid ground before falling onto the ground. Doing all of that swimming and climbing took a lot out of me. I got up 2 minutes later and noticed my outfit changed again. This necklace was on top of it, or my brain just subconsciously added it as a body function and started controlling it naturally.

"CONTESTANTS! I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE EXACTLY 30 MINUTES LEFT TO FIND ALL OF YOUR ITEMS. IF YOU HAVE FOUND THEM PLEASE HEAD BACK TO WHERE YOU STARTED. THERE WILL BE A LIT PATH SO NEITHER OF YOU GET LOST. GOOD LUCK!"

I jumped startled at the sudden loud message JB gave. I was surprised at how fast had went by. Especially being in that water, it felt like time slowed down due to how calm the water was. Anyway, I started walking in no particular direction trying to figure out where the point of a star would have landed. As I wandered past the animals in a nearby field, through a small little forest, and over a random bridge.

Yes with how fairy tale like that sounds, that's exactly what I did in that order. 10 minutes later I found myself in front of a path that went up a mountain. I took a deep breathe in before I sprinted my way up the mountain. I figured I didn't have anything to lose after walking all the way over here. Once I got to the top I stopped trying to catch my breathe.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

I felt a hand push me to the side harshly almost making me fall backwards. Instead I made myself fall forward onto my knees so that I wouldn't fall over the side of the mountain. I looked at Kiana like she was crazy since I could have either gotten horribly injured or died depending on what I hit if I had fallen backwards. I stood up onto my feet afain and ran after her since the top of the mountain was pretty flat and spacious. Well spacious enough to hold 2 people but small enough that one big gust of wind or one wrong move would sent you over the side of it.

"When did you get here human?" Kiana said as she made her way over to the middle of the area we were standing on.

The grass was different shades of purple and the edge of the flat mountain top had some snow on it but it seemed that a lot of it had melted away.

"Not too long ago. Find you find all your item?" I asked her an eyebrow raised.

"No, I figured I would find the star point up here and then just just take the other objects from you." Kiana said turning to face me with an evil smile on her face.

"Not without a fight you won't." I said as I placed my hand over my pouch protectively.

Kiana stepped toward me and I stepped back. However, a sudden gust of wind, hit the both of us knocking Kiana and myself onto the ground. I looked up to see what was causing this and my jaw dropped. Flying in the air was a was a dragon. It wasn't just an ordinary dragon either, it's whole underbelly was pitch black but it's scales were different colors of purple, blue, and white. It landed onto the ground and laid down but sat up straight. I noticed it had something yellow in it's mouth as it turned to face me and Kiana who was kind of frozen in shock. I instantly knew it was the broken point of the star. I got up and slowly walked over to the dragon with my hands held up high so it wouldn't freak out and in one move send me flying over the edge.

I looked into the dragons eyes and it looked right into mine as if it was studying me or something. I was surprised when it let me get a foot away from it.

"I assume you want this star point in my mouth?"

My jaw dripped and my eyes widened unnatural as I wondered if I heard that correctly.

"Did you just speak?" I asked completely dumbfounded.

"Yes, I am a dragon of course. We are very smart and powerful creatures on this planet. Now I ask again, is this what you want?" The dragon said, yes said, as it's front claw grabbed the star from it's mouth.

"Yes it is, I need it so that I can complete this scavenger hunt challenge." I said proud that I didn't stutter.

"What will you do to get it?" The dragon asked.

It's voice was deep and smooth, yet still a little scary. I thought for a moment what I really would do to get that star point and shrugged knowing that I wouldn't do anything reckless.

"I was going to just ask for it." I said and the dragon smiled at me.

"I can see in your eyes that you are a kind hearted yet strong women. For that I will give this to you. The other girl isn't so nice though, watch your back." The dragon stated his tone now warm yet serious.

I nodded as he handed me the last item I needed. I bowed to the dragon in gratitude and respect as I thanked it. With that the dragon stood up and flew away disappearing into the clouds around us. Yeah we were up pretty high above ground.

"Give me that star point Tanji!"

I put the star in my bag as I turned around quickly to see Kiana running full speed at me. I braced myself for the impact and landed flat onto my back Kiana pinning me down. I grabbed her arm and locked my left leg with her right one and using all the strength I had and rolled us over. To where I was pinning her down. She looked at me shocked and I smirked realizing she had underestimated a mere human.

"I worked hard to find these items. You thought you would get it easy and just take it from me. I don't think so." I said as I grabbed the collar of her shirt and slammed her onto the ground.

I did so hard enough to disorientate her so that I could try to make my escape. Sadly it didn't work and Kiana flipped us over again while grabbing my bag in the process. Kiana stood up with her fist full of my hair. Sadly in this position I couldn't do anything. Not even with my necklace could I do anything to get my bah back that she was holding in her left hand.

"You really thought you could over power me? Well tough luck human girl you can't over power an alien. Now I can get ride of you in the name of Cimmeris. The one you stole victory from." Kiana said as she walked over to the side of the mountain dragging me along.

"Pause. You mean to tell me you are doing all of this for her!? That crazy women tried to kill me in that race and you are just doing her revenge work for her?" I exclaimed completely baffled.

"She is actually my twin, and we both planned to make it to this point and I would help her to win the contest. Now all I can do is make sure that I win so that I can marry King Namjoon and then for us to switch places. She's loved him since we were younger. I won't let you get in her way." Kiana said.

"Ok one the irony of this development is wild. I also can't believe you didn't join this contest on your own accord. Also what about what Namjoon wants. Don't you think your King should marry someone he actually likes?" I asked.

Kiana picked me up off the ground with ease before holding me out over the edge of the cliff. I tried to grab onto something of hers so I wouldn't fall knowing she would let me go. She was that devoted to this little mission of hers.

"The only thing that I care about is my sister's happiness. She wanted me to do this so I'm doing it."

With that Kiana let go of me. My eyes widened as I let out a loud scream as I fell through the air. I was falling yet again, but this time it wasn't a short distance or into something that would save my life. I was falling to my death.

Third pov~

Tanji indeed was falling to her death.

Or so she thought...

~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Look at me updating only a few days after I already updated. I'm as surprised as you all are lol. Hopefully I did ok with the last little cliffhanger. I decided to do it again and even add a slight plot twist but not too big to where I could end up ruining the story.

I hope you guys enjoy it ╹◡╹)♡

I am so grateful to all of you that have taken the time to read this book. I love you all so much and appreciate you all greatly! 🤗❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585 18 17
Six boys are the only survivors of a dreadful alien apocalypse, who have taken over the world and wiped humans off of the planet. Along with a boy wh...
43.6K 2.4K 31
Two Angels and two Devils make a bet that they can get one human to fall in love with them first. ------- Bts boyxboy, don't like don't read. No...
32.3K 3.1K 42
The crew of the BT21 Interceptor is on a diplomatic mission in a sector of the galaxy far away from Earth when suddenly an unknown army is on its way...
361K 15.8K 28
The new member of BTS, V, has the other members falling head over heels for him. He's the very charismatic, cute, handsome, very kind and all good qu...