Monsters University (Sulley X...

By JEDI271217

Y/N, Mike, and Sulley have all been accepted into Monsters University. Even though Mike and Sulley don't beco... More

Disclaimer and Special Announcement
Chapter 1: Two Monsters, One Dream
Chapter 2: Getting In
Chapter 3: Seeing the Campus
Chapter 4: The Clubs
Chapter 5: Meeting New Monsters
Chapter 6: First Day of Classes
Chapter 7: The RORs
Chapter 8: The Rest of the Semester
Chapter 9: A Chance for Redemption
Chapter 10: Mike's and Y/N's Team for the Scare Games
Chapter 11: Meeting the Members of Oozma Kappa
Chapter 12: Initiation
Chapter 13: The First Event
Chapter 14: The Toxicity Challenge
Chapter 15: What Are We Going To Do?
Chapter 16: Try Not To Get Caught
Chapter 17: Real Scarers
Chapter 18: The Party
Chapter 19: Humiliation
Chapter 20: Actually Becoming a Team
Chapter 21: More Events
Chapter 22: Hide and Be Sneaky
Chapter 23: Scaring and Confessions
Chapter 24: The Scare Simulators
Chapter 25: The First Six Scarers of Both Teams
Chapter 26: The Final Results
Chapter 27: The Truth
Chapter 28: Breaking Into the Door Lab
Chapter 29: Y/N and Sulley Need to Save Mike
Chapter 30: Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 31: A Plan to Get Back
Chapter 32: Getting Back, Horror Movie Style
Chapter 33: Leaving the University
Chapter 34: Another Plan
Chapter 35: Working at Monsters Inc.
Epilogue
Special Dedication
Look What I Bought

Bonus Chapter: MU Party Central

12.3K 268 103
By JEDI271217

Hi guys! First off, I want to thank @finkook9056 for this. And second, when you see the word "shut", I typed something else the first time. 😁😅 Well, here's where I found the Pixar short:

https://vimeo.com/110946223

So I only own the dialogue not in the short and I hope you guys enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost all the monsters at MU were at the ROR's fraternity party. And by "almost", that meant that only the Oozma Kappa team wasn't there. They wanted to throw their own frat party, but no one showed up. Don, Squishy, Terri, Terry, and Art were all just sitting around, all sad.

"Maybe they all want to be fashionably late?" Terri suggested, trying to lighten the mood.

Terry sighed and said, "Let's face it guys; no one's coming to our first frat party."

Squishy sighed then declared, "This is gonna be the worst night of our lives."

Then the door burst open to reveal Mike, Y/N, and Sulley.

"This is gonna be the best night of our lives!" Mike yelled while Sulley and Y/N smirked.

Terri blew his party noise maker, totally unconvinced.

"Ah cheer up, guys. We thought this might happen," Sulley told them.

"And that's why we came prepared," Y/N added.

They then set up the door station in their house.

"A door station?! When did you get a door station?!" Squishy exclaimed.

Mike then activated his walkie talkie.

"Beachball and I'm not gonna say Y/N's codename to Throw Rug. Are you in position?" Mike asked through his walkie talkie.

Meanwhile, Sulley was at the ROR's party, setting up another door station.

Then he pulled out his walkie talkie and informed, "Roger that, Beachball and Hot Stuff. Operation: Party Central is a go."

"Great. But please be careful, Blue Boy," Y/N told him.

"Always am, babe," Sulley said then signed off.

Y/N laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"Mike, Y/N, what's going on?" Squishy asked.

Mike shushed him then assured, "Just wait."

"This is gonna be good," Y/N smirked.

Then Sulley grabbed a cooler of drinks and went through the door quietly. Inside was a married couple sleeping. He shut the door then tiptoed his way through the room. Y/N opened the other door and let him through before shutting it.

"We're not just gonna throw the biggest party of the year," Mike said.

"We're gonna steal it," Sulley chuckled, handing Mike and Y/N a can of soda.

"So here's to it," Y/N toasted.

They opened them then clinked them.

Then it was Art's turn. He got some pizza and walked past some monsters.

"That girl was totally eyeing me. Like all five of them eyeballs right at me," the blue monster smirked.

"Yeah. I saw that too," his friend said.

Then Art left a trail of pizza and when they noticed it, they immediately went for it. They followed it through the door and Art shut it behind him then pulled out a walkie talkie.

"Fuzzy Rainbow to Beachball, I'm sending some your way," he informed then picked the door and walked around to get more monsters.

After they were through while gulping pizzas, the wife woke up.

"Honey, turn over; you're snoring," she said, to which her husband groaned and obeyed.

Once the three monsters were through, they looked around, confused for a minute.

"Welcome to Party Central," Mike greeted.

Squishy then opened a pizza box to reveal another pizza and they dug in. Sulley and Y/N watched with smiles on their faces.

"This is gonna be awesome," Y/N said then told him, "I'm glad we thought of this."

"Same. The guys deserve it," Sulley replied.

"Yeah. They do," she agreed.

"Come on. Let's make more room for more monsters," he suggested.

She nodded and went to help him.

Then another monster crushed a can against his head then ate it, making his friends cheer. Then Art tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey man. I saw your girlfriend making out with some slug in the closet," Art told him.

"Janel?" the monster asked in shock.

They ran for the closet.

"Janel baby!" the monster shouted as he ran to the other door then it shut.

"Who's Janel?" the wife demanded as she woke up.

Then one monster rode down the stairs till he went through the door and was greeted by Don.

"Well, hello," Don said, offering him a drink.

They got more monsters and they were enjoying it.

"Guys! It's working!" Squishy said.

"Ugh! This party's lame. Where are all the girls?" one male monster commented.

Squishy then panicked, grabbed the walkie talkie, then informed, "We need girls!"

"What am I to you guys then?" Y/N commented.

"You're different. You're not a girl; you're a woman," Sulley told her, making her blush.

Back at the ROR's, the PNKs were just bored on a couch.

"Ugh! This party's lame. Where are all the guys?" the PNKs leader asked.

Art pushed their couch through the doors and the girls were surprised.

"Ladies," Mike said.

Then Terry, Terri, and Art made some monsters play Limbo to get them in. Art and Sulley shut the doors when the woman woke up.

"Honey, wake up. Something just went into the closet," the wife panicked.

"There's nothing in the closet, dear," the husband assured.

Then Art pushed the door to get the table of food until it was there.

"Food's here!" Sulley announced.

Everyone immediately dug in.

"Alright! Let's get this party star—" Johnny started, saw no one was there, then asked, "Where'd everybody go?"

Everyone continued partying like crazy.

"This is the best party ever! YEAH!" Chet shouted.

"Go Squishy! Go Squishy! Go Squishy! Go Squishy!" everyone chanted as Squishy danced on the table.

"Scott Sebastian Squibbles!" a voice sounded as the lights came on.

Everyone turned around to see Miss Squibbles.

"What is going on here?" she asked, putting her laundry basket down.

"Mom, it's not what it looks like," he assured nervously.

Then Miss Squibbles saw the door station, gasped, then asked, "Is that a door station? Are you guys...door jamming?"

"No no no no, Mom. We were just—" Squishy started then asked, "What's door jamming?"

They went outside with both doors facing up and she was on the roof, pumped up with a scream can.

"Mom, I don't think this is a good idea!" Squishy said.

"Well, she's not gonna do it alone!" Y/N replied, landing beside Miss Squibbles.

"Y/N, are you serious?!" Sulley yelled.

"Yeah. This is gonna be fun. Right, Cheri?" Y/N smirked.

"Oh yeah!" Miss Squibbles nodded.

She then released the scream can, sending it in the air and hit a wood pile, making it burst into flames. This also got the wife's attention.

"Okay! That's it! There is definitely something in here," the wife insisted.

"Alright. Fine. If you want me to check, I'll check," the husband said, getting out of bed.

"Yeah! Woo-hoo!" Miss Squibbles yelled.

They then took off for the doors on skateboards. The husband walked to the closet.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" he remarked.

Miss Squibbles and Y/N were getting closer and closer.

"There is nothing in our closet," the husband said.

When he opened the door, all he saw was monsters and fire. Then Miss Squibbles went through the door while Y/N went through the other. They high-fived as the couple screamed. The women monsters went through the opposite doors they went through and Y/N quickly grabbed Miss Squibbles and flew in the air before landing safely on the ground. That made everyone roar and cheer in approval. They high-fived the monsters while Don lifted Miss Squibbles in the air while Sulley did the same with Y/N.

"Mom! That was awesome!" Squishy shouted, high-fiving her.

"You were great, babe!" Sulley told her once he put her down.

"Thanks!" Y/N giggled.

"Ooze plunging at Oozma Kappa!" a monster shouted, making everyone cheer in agreement.

Then the parents went to their kid's bedroom and asked to stay the night with him. And the kid basically said, "I told you so."

Once the party was done and they cleaned up, Y/N and Sulley went to their rooms.

"That was the best party ever!" Y/N exclaimed.

Sulley gently shushed her, making her cup her mouth shut while giggling.

"Sorry," she smiled.

"No it's fine. That was an awesome party," he told her.

"I just wish I could've seen Worthington's face when he saw everyone was gone," Y/N said.

"Same. That would've been really funny," Sulley chuckled.

By that time, they made it to their rooms.

"So more training tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yep. You know that Mike will be making sure we're at our very best," she said.

"As always," Sulley nodded as they leaned against the walls then he started as he scratched the back of his neck, "So Y/N, I was, uh, wondering..."

"Yeah?" Y/N said, gesturing him to continue.

"Maybe after the next event, would you like to, um..." he replied.

"Hang out?" she suggested with a small smile.

"Yeah. But just us. Without the team," Sulley clarified.

Y/N crossed her arms with a smirk then said, "Well, I don't know. I have to check my schedule."

She then pretended to think on it, making him chuckle. Then she looked back at him with a smile.

"Looks like you got a date with yours truly," she replied.

"Good to know," Sulley said, they both went to their doors, then he commented with a smirk, "I just called it hanging out. You're the one who wants it to be a date."

"Sullivan, I could've said 'no'. You keep that in mind," Y/N told him, the smirk not leaving her face.

And with that, they went in their rooms and readied themselves for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed it! And thanks again to @finkook9056 for the request!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 475 33
Y/N is just a regular Pokémon trainer and is about to have a battle with her good friend Hau, when an ultra beast appears out of nowhere and Magicall...
29.1K 1.7K 28
Starting out as friends, (Y/N) almost thought something more was there. But a misunderstanding can change everything; it can cause friends to become...
90.8K 2K 22
(Sequel to The University Life.) It has been ten years, Since Sam, Sulley, and Mike were expelled and began working at Monsters Inc. Sam and Sulley h...
17K 442 19
So you've all heard of James P Sullivan, AKA Sulley and his best mate/ room mate Micheal Wazowski AKA Mike. But what about Mike's first best friend f...