Noticed -Minqi-

Por kingtoyou

(G)I-DLE Member, Minnie, stumbled upon a fan page on Instagram dedicated to her. Yuqi, a fan of (G)I-DLE and... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20 - A/N
Birthday Bonus Chapter
! New Story !

19

1.9K 82 12
Por kingtoyou

Liked by gidleforlife, shuhahahua, callmebae, katymcyeri, and 235,124 others

minniegIDLE: bby💞

Tagged: yuqiisbaby

Comments are turned off

Liked by godjihyo, chewchewtzu, tallchaeng, imyouronlyjoy, and 156,230 others

yuqiisbaby: mine💞💞

Tagged: minniegIDLE

Comments are turned off

{BREAKING NEWS} (G)I-DLE's Minnie confirmed to be dating someone?

{BREAKING NEWS} (G)I-DLE's Minnie and Yuqi, who is a friend of Twice, Red Velvet, and (G)I-DLE, has officially confirmed their relationship via Instagram. Cube Entertainment has also confirmed the relationship and wishes them well for the future!

A couple of days pass...

{NEWS} (G)I-DLE has posted a video of Yuqi dancing and singing, showing off her incredible talents. Could she be a new member? 

Cube Entertainment has decided with Yuqi that she will become a trainee and soon to be a (G)I-DLE member! Congratulations!

Member Minnie commented:

When she first showed us a video of her dancing, she was incredibly good. When we went to practice dancing one day, she joined us and soon we figured out she could sing as well. After that we talked with the CEO and made her a trainee. I'm incredibly proud of her! 

Minnie, recently got into a relationship with the girl after first finding her fan account which led them into love.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.1K 207 35
Light and dark, Yin and Yang. A beautiful balance Luminary Academy of Magics, the most prestigious and influential institution in all of Aticus, As...
7.2K 478 47
.•.°.•. Yuna takes the habit of having snacks in a coffee shop every Friday afternoon. Ryujin works at that coffee shop. Yuna likes strawberry bonbon...
1M 45.7K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
30.4K 721 33
[Abandoned, if you would like to continue it, go ahead] Love square?✔️ Other ships?✔️ Hawkmoth?✔️ Hogwarts?✔️ Marinette being a flippin awesome wizar...