Untold Secrets

By dreamsnprayers

" But...I'm supposed to know where you were at 4 in the morning?" kinza asked, annoyed. "And...why would you... More

Copyright Disclaimer
Introduction
Authors Note
Chapter 1
Authors Note
Chapter 2
AN
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Book Cover
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Book Cover
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Random facts about this novel

Chapter 13

165 20 13
By dreamsnprayers

"This is a ribbon and there are in total 27 ribbons, after you have found all 27 ribbons. You will find your gift after you have found all your ribbons. You have to find all 27 of them with the help of given clues, and your gift is wrapped in a box with the same black color ribbon" explained Hayat and Kinza nodded.

The first ribbon was given by Hayat and then Kinza went under the basement with the given clue. It was stuck on the chair, the second one was on the ceiling, the third one on the door corner and on and on....

All the clues were over when Kinza came in front of a door, she opened it and only Hayat and Aahil entered the room with her. The room was full of transparent- light balloons. They were the balloons which Kinza used to buy in college and she loved them, she turned around and hugged her.

"Come on! You still have to find 2 more ribbons" said Hayat and pushed Kinza a little ahead.

Kinza almost tripped on a chair and the chair fell, the second last ribbon was under the chair...she took it and she saw on her side there was a beautiful box in white color wrapped with a black ribbon. She opened it and black and white balloons came out of it, she removed them and there was an album in it. On top of the album it was written, 'MEMORIES'

Kinza opened the album and on a transparent sheet of paper, there was a date written:

'07 January 1992' Kinza was surprised and she turned the transparent sheet there was a picture of a woman on bed...

"Haa...Hayat this is..mamma...Hayat..." cried Kinza and Hayat hugged and said, "Turn over the page, there is a lot more to go"

On the next transparent sheet, the date was....'09 January 1992...'

It was the day Kinza was born, her eyes watered and hands shivered to open it. Hayat turned the sheet for her and there was a cute, chubby new born baby wrapped in a pink romper and wrapped in white shawl. The baby was in her mother's arm...it was definitely Kinza..Kinza had never seen this picture, She fell on her knees and cried, kissed the picture a billion times and after a while she asked, "Ye kaha se mili?" (Where did you get these pictures from?)

"Well that is a long story....you should see some more pictures" said Aahil putting a hand on Kinza's shoulder. Kinza smiled with tears in her eyes. The pain she had was soo much but she was happy seeing those painful memories. This was the first picture she had with her mother. Nobody knew what happened to her mother except Hayat.

The next page had similar pictures but this time her dad was there in those pictures. In some pictures Kinza was crying and in some she slept. Kinza hugged the album, it was as if she was hugging her parent's. She missed them and loved them. She opened the album and kissed those pictures and whispered, "I love you both to..the square of infinity"

Aahil side hugged her and patted her head, held her hand and said, "They are here in your heart and you can always pray for them"

"Where did you get these pictures from?" asked Kinza looking towards Aahil and Hayat.

"We went to the hospital you were born and they had a few pictures. Your parent's had requested the hospital staff to click pictures before you were born and after you were born. This hospital clicks pictures and keeps it in their files. We had to pay a little money for these pictures .." said Aahil.

" I will never forget this..I will always be grateful " said Kinza and smiled brightly.

The next few pages had Kinza's childhood pictures. Kinza had given these pictures to Hayat when they were in college. Then the next few pages were Kinza, Hayat's and Aamina's hostel pictures and college pictures. All their 3 to 4 years memory was in it. She smiled and hugged Hayat and held Aahil's hand, " I am glad you came into my life"

Kinza kept the album close to her and looked around the room, the room was filled with hanging notes and balloons. The notes had Kinza's qualities and Hayat's and Kinza's memories. Aahil left the room to give Hayat and Kinza privacy. Kinza cried a lot and said, "I killed them Hayat"

"Shush! NO...Everyone's birth and death date is written Kinza. They love you" said Hayat and wiped Kinza's tears. Kinza and Hayat came out of the room and Afzan came in front and said, "You are annoying, I am giving you this chocolate because Kayan bhai has asked me to give something. I wouldn't have done this if he wouldn't have told me to do. So just refuse to take it"

"Okay" said Kinza and snatched the chocolate.

Everyone gave Kinza a small present, written on it: 'You are special'

Kinza smiled brightly and thanked them all. She had loving in laws. They all sat for lunch and went inside their rooms to pray Namaz. Kinza prayed 2 extra rakhats (shukrana Namaz) and thanked ALLAH for such a loving family.

"Kinza, we need to leave..." said Aahil"

"Leave where?" asked Kinza.

"Shushhhh! Too many questions!"

"Fine!" said Kinza.

Kinza went outside and there was a seaplane waiting for both of them. "Where are the rest of them?" asked Kinza .

"They aren't coming. It is just the two of us.." said Aahil blushing.

"What is it? A date?" asked Kinza.

"Nope! It is a special day for a special person to make her feel special" said Aahil smiling.

As soon as they were about to reach the Vaadhoo Island he blindfolded Kinza and  kept it till they reached their room.

"Promise you won't peep outside untill I ask you to!" said Aahil.

"Okay I won't" said Kinza and went towards her bed, she didn't even realize and she slept. Aahil put a blanket on her and removed the pin on her hijab because the pin might hurt her.

Kinza woke up after long 2 hours and Aahil sat there smiling. " Shooottt! You scared me!" jumped Kinza.

"Yeah right. Get up and pray Maghrib (evening prayer). We have to leave" said Aahil.

Kinza got up and prayed Namaz. Aahil came and gave her a beautiful gown wrapped in a beautiful box. In this world, where men just give night dresses to their wives and have a good night, kinza found the one who gave her beautiful gowns and didn't expect anything in return. Where men think it is their right for a woman to please him by sexual desires, Aahil understood that a women's comfort matters the most. If Kinza isn't comfortable it means it is a no!

"It is beautiful!" exclaimed Kinza.

"Come on! Get ready....and I have got a matching hijab too!" blushed Aahil and Kinza laughed.

Kinza looked stunning in her bottle green gown and Aahil wore a maroon suit.

Aahil took of  Kinza's blindfold and Kinza jumped in excitement.

"This is the shining sea" said Kinza

"Well! This is the Vaadhoo Island and this sea is the sea of the stars not some shining sea" laughed Aahil.

Kinza ran here and there and she played with the sand and water. Everytime she touched the water it glowed like stars and as the waved came close by it seemed as if the stars are rushing towards the shore.

"Don't you want to know why does the sea Shine like stars?" asked Aahil.

"Oh yes! of course" said Kinza in excitement.

" Stress, caused by the movement of the sea and waves, leads the plankton to emit light, or bioluminescence as a defence mechanism in a similar way to some fireflies. The bioluminescent light has an electric blue-neon colour, radiating further as each wave breaks. It's a tiny island with just over 500 inhabitants, but its Sea of Stars phenomenon has firmly planted it on the global map. It's a natural chemical reaction with a fancy name, bioluminescence, which takes place when the water is disturbed by oxygen. ... When lucifrase is mixed with oxygen, the neon blue light is created" said Aahil.

"Damn! It is like you have learnt is..I didn't know this place existed in real life" said Kinza.

"Even I didn't know until I saw that movie with you.....Ummm.. yeah...Ek villain. I researched and finally found it" said Aahil laughing sheepishly.

It is lovely when people remember little little details about you....It feels good. It feels how much you matter to them, how  special you are to them and how carefully they listen to what you say.  Aahil loved Kinza and remembered each and everything she  has told him . She just randomly told Aahil that she wanted to go to this place and he made sure her dream was fulfilled. She wondered if she loved Aahil or maybe it was just infatuation. Aahil was a perfect guy but she didn't want to rush in and loose Aahil forever. It wasn't only about the money he spend on her or the thing's he did for her. It was about understanding and caring about what Kinza wanted. It was about how Kinza's little little dreams were Aahil's now....

"Thank you so much Aahil.....I..."

"wait till it's over" said Aahil and winked.

Kinza and Aahil sat on the shore and Kinza kept on playing with the water and the sand. Everytime the water hit the shore, she jumped as if she saw it for the first time. She clicked pictures while Aahil clicked her pictures. They had heir own peaceful time and spoke for a while.

"Come on! Get up I have something for you" said Aahil and gave Kinza his hand.

It was a beautiful seaside tent restaurant at the end of the  sea of the stars. Kinza was surprised and she loved it, she was falling short of words. She turned towards Aahil to hug him but she didn't want him to feel as if she loved her and even if she did it was because he did all this for her. So she turned towards him and then stood straight again. Aahil just smiled, he understood what Kinza felt so he smiled.

Aahil played the video it was Kinza's Mother, her mother kissed her forehead and smiled. After a while her father came in and the video went on for 5 minutes and in the end Kinza cried heavily and said, "They hate me!"

Why would they  hate you Kinza, your mom is so happy, just looked at how happy she is" said Aahil

"This is in the truth I killed my mother do you want to know how?...." cried Kinza with tears in her eyes.

"Shushhh! It is ...."

" I was born and my mom was alright till then but she had lost lot of blood because of me and after 3 hours she was dead! If only I hadn't been here, she would have been here Aahil" cried Kinza heavily and kept her head on Aahil's shoulder.

Aahil hugged Kinza and rubbed her back. He then took her face in his hands and said, " I am sorry Kinza but I didn't want you to cry but I want you to know something....I got to know about this when I went to the hospital and it wasn't your fault at all and haven't your heard about this,
'If a woman dies with a child in her womb, or she dies during childbirth or after childbirth but within the period of nifaas (post-partum bleeding), she is considered to be a shaheedah in sha Allaah'  You will meet your mother in Jannah.... Insha Allah. She wouldn't like you seeing this way Kinza" said Aahil and softly placed a kiss on Kinza's hijab and said, "You are special"

"Thank you Aahil and I loved how comfortable I was while telling you my secret and you didn't judge. You felt mine" said Kinza smiling.

___________________________________

Yayyyy!!!🥺😁

I'm genuinely sorry for not updating since a really long time so I've tried to cover it up by uploading 2 chapter's 🙈😉 I hope you guys like it😃

2070 wordssss😭💙

Vote, Comment & Share♥️

XOXO💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 10.6K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
37.4K 6K 67
"I promise you. No one will ever take your place in my heart." ××× "You didn't tell me you were engaged to her," Zameer says gritting his teeth. "Se...
952K 57.5K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
2.5M 141K 58
#1 in spiritual "You are mine!" He claimed, gazing at her deep hazel eyes intensely. "No, I was never yours."She countered, as a lone tear fell from...