π’π‡π€πƒπŽπ–π’ // π‰π€πŒπ„π’...

walkingmasterpiece tarafΔ±ndan

[book 1/2] Being a Malfoy was hard. Alivia Malfoy was constantly having to meet the standards her parents set... Daha Fazla

Main Characters
Character Aesthetics
Editing
Prologue*
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Thank you!
Other Books
Sequel is up!!

Chapter 23

7K 182 40
walkingmasterpiece tarafΔ±ndan

My parents finally replied to the letter I sent on Christmas. It's been sitting on my desk all day. I've been too afraid to open it.

Come on Alivia. I'm not a coward.

Maybe a little.

No. I can do this.

I ripped open the envelope and took out the letter. My hands were shaking as I read it.

Dear Alivia,

Your Father and I are still very angry you left without telling us. We are very disappointed in you.

You will be getting your Dark Mark as soon as you graduate. If you refuse then, we will disown you.

This is your final warning. If you disobey is again, you will have to face the consequences.

Your Mother

I took a breath I didn't know I was holding. I have a few months. At least they haven't disowned me, though I know they will once I refuse the Dark Mark once again.

I looked at the clock hanging above my desk. I'm going to be late to my rounds if I do not leave now.

I am a upposed to be doing rounds with a Gryffindor today. Everyone gets turns to do rounds with someone from each house. James does not count as a Gryffindor, because both Heads have to do round together anyway.

It is a full moon tonight so Remus, who I am doing rounds with, will not be able to make it. He might have asked for a replacement but I am fine doing it on my own.

I exited my common room to see Evans standing there. Remus must have asked her to fill in for him. I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"Oh it's you." Evans spoke. She had her arms crossed and looked to be in a foul mood.

"This is the Head's common room is it not?" I raised an eyebrow, urging her to complain more. She didn't.

We have been walking for around 20 minutes when I decided to say something.

"James would never cheat on you, you that right?" I said. Evans stopped abruptly.

She turned to look at me, shocked. "He did cheat on me though. With you."

"No he didn't. Sirius put up Magic Mistletoe." She looked confused so I continued, "Magic Mistletoe prevents the two people under it from moving until they kiss. That's why James kissed me. He didn't want to, I told him to so that we could leave."

"Oh."

I sighed, "James does care about you. He's loyal too."

"Th-thank you. For telling me this. I should have let James explain." She sighed, shaking her head.

"Well you should soon, the tosser has been moping around for the past two weeks. I have to share a common room with him. It is torture." I laughed.

Lily started laughing too. When we quieted down she spoke again, "Thank you. Really. You're not that bad too hang around with."

"Not too bad yourself Evans."

We spent the rest of patrol talking about N.E.W.Ts, sugar quills, and surprisingly pranks.

Lily herself knows a thing or two about pranks. Which reminds me, Cissa and I still need to prank the Marauders for eavesdropping. Maybe we could use a helping hand.

Lily told me she thinks pranks can be fun, but only if they don't physically or emotionally hurt people. The Marauders pranks have caused some harm, that's why she doesn't agree with their pranking.

"Hey Lily, you can prank right?" I asked.

She furrowed her eyebrows, but answered nonetheless, "yeah I know a thing or two."

"Great! Cissa and I," she looked confused at the use of Cissa, "Narcissa, and I need to prank the Marauders. They thought eavesdropping was a good idea."

I went into detail about how Cissa and I have been pranking people since 3rd year. I made her promise not to tell anyone. She agreed once I told her the Marauders got blamed for all the pranks.

The pranking began when a 5th year Gryffindor started bullying Narcissa. After some careful planning we set fire to the boys robes in the Great Hall. No one was injured, we used a special charm to create a fire that isn't hot or dangerous, it only creates the illusion that it is.

The boy kept blaming it on the "bloody snakes" but Professor McGonagall, along with everyone else blamed the Marauders. The Slytherins were on the other side of the hall after all.

His face was hilarious. The Marauders were laughing so hard that Sirius fell off his chair, and took James with him. This helped further in allowing them to look guilty. It was a win-win situation. The Marauders always got on our nerves anyway.

Lily agreed on helping us. I knew it would be a bit awkward because Cissa isn't that accepting of muggleborns. I would just tell her to forget it for one second so we could prank them. She would do anything for me anyway, Slytherin loyalty I guess.

We parted ways and I made my way back to my common room. It was already 2:00am. We'd spent so long talking about pranks and school that we must have lost track of time.

James would be back soon. I decided too stay up to wait for him, he would most likely be injured.

I sat down on the couch in front of the fire but I couldn't help but notice how sad I felt. I went through the events of today to find a reason why I could be feeling sad when it hit me.

James and Lily are going to get back together. I quite enjoyed it when they weren't dating, as selfish as that may sound. When James spoke to me he never mentioned Lily once, only complaint in front of his friends. It made me feel like I had his full attention.

Wait why would I even want his full attention.

Because you like him.

No way. I cannot possibly like James Potter. He's my coworker, my friend, nothing more.

But you want him to be.

Damn you thoughts. Did I really like him? Even if I did I can't be with him. He is in love with Lily. We can never be together anyway.

It is best to just forget about these feelings. I probably just like the attention.

At 4:45am James Potter walked through the common room doors. He had blood dripping down his arm from a wound on his shoulder. A few cuts an scratches littered his face and his arms.

He looked surprised to see me still awake. I smiled softly before leading him to the couch. He winced as he sat down.

I took out my wand and worked silently to rid him of the wounds. I cast a spell to get rid of the scars as well. That bit is dark magic. Not all dark magic is completely evil. Some spells and potions are incredibly useful, as long as you knew not to go too far.

"Thank you." James' voice startled me. I looked up to see him smiling at me. I have him a smile in return.

"My pleasure." I got up too leave but James grabbed my wrist. I turned around and raised an eyebrow in question. He motioned to the spot next to him. I nodded and sat down.

We sat so close together that our shoulders and legs were touching. We sat in a comfortable silence for a bit before I felt sleep overcome me. Before I knew it I was resting my head on his shoulder and falling asleep.

_________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! School starts on Wednesday and I'm quite excited. Though I'll definitely miss sleeping for far longer than I should ^^

I'm currently writing another story, it's a Regulus Black x oc fanfiction. I'm taking my time with this one though because I want o publish only when I am happy with it and when it's complete. It could take a while though.

It's confusing because that story is in 3rd person and this is in 1st person so I'm continuously confusing both stories. So if you see a mistake please point it out so I can quickly fix it <3

— mysticpanda xx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

93 10 12
A tale of trust and friendship threatened by betrayal and secrets. The four gather, with a fifth in their ranks, to fight the evil that oppresses the...
295K 7.8K 48
Ruby Snape vowed to protect her younger twin brother to the very end, but when he goes to Hogwarts, she is stuck at home, despite being a witch. Now...
24.1K 365 34
It's Adira Rose's and James Sirius Potter's final year at Hogwarts and they're head boy and girl, which sadly for them, mean there stuck sharing thei...
85.7K 2.3K 23
This story is a slow burn between you and Remus Lupin. It takes place during Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Y/N's second year out of Hogwarts...