The Past Bites Back (PolySand...

By YourPotatoMom

Virgil, Patton, Roman, and Logan have rented the same apartment together and are moving in, along with their... More

Virgil's Past
Patton's Past
Roman's Past
Logan's Past
Idk why
I
oof
II (edited)
I felt the need to share this
Welp
III

b.g. knowledge

271 3 0
By YourPotatoMom

So I have come to a decision that I will discontinue the SanderSides college au because I just can't see it going anywhere. I have made this book because I guess it will replace that one, the othere story is still available if ya wanna read it. If ya want to be reminded of the failure I call a story you can go read the parts that are up already, I have also changed Jadeite to Scar cuz I liked the name better. I was inspired to do this from a story I was reading where the sides had younger siblings and they all had powers and stuff. I will be doing the same but I'm not gonna copy the original story I got the idea from because it would be rude. I will also minus the powers because this will be a human au.

I also would like to thank ya for actually reading the other story even tho I think of it as garbage. I will give insight of each of their past and why they each decided to find a living space for their own. I hope you enjoy this story that will probably be trash as well.

(Btw the cover is temporary cuz I'm on my phone rn so I need to change it on my tablet I use that for lots of things)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...