One Direction One-Shots

By KimSnakeJin

Title says it all More

One Direction One-Shots
{The New Kid *Teacher/Student*}
{Step-Brothers *Underage*}
{Stole My Heart}
{Epilogue To Step-Brothers *Underage*}
Read!! It's important!!
{I'll Wait For You}
{Just A Quick Note!!}
{*Another Daddy Kink*}
{They don't know about us}
**Special Double One-Shot**
~The Elevator~
Important A/N
Just a prank...
I'm Your What!? Part 1 Of 2
I'm Your What!? Part 2 Of 2
Stranded 1 Of 3
Stranded Part 2 Of 3
A/N: Important So Read!!
My Christmas Miracle
Valentine's Day
I Hate Hospital Food
Little Things
Prom
Cheater
Prison Advice: Don't Drop The Soap
Runaway

Stranded Part 3 Of 3!!

390 4 0
By KimSnakeJin

*Third Person POV**

     When everyone arrived they followed Liam to the cave he had found. Louis helped Liam make a fire, though all he did was watch and say he made a fire. Zayn and Niall sat down and began to make little bowls with random stuff they found. Harry just walked into the cave and made it 'pretty.'

"So how's the cave decorating going Harry?" Harry spun around to see Zayn leaning against the wall of the cave. It was surprisingly lit up for a cave.

"Uh it's going well, though... I have a question" Zayn nodded and gestures for him to go on. "Would these flowers look good on the left or right?"

"The left" Zayn chuckled. As Harry turned around to place the flowers on the left Zayn checked out his arse. Harry turned back around and tripped over a rock falling down.

    Zayn had caught him and their lips touched. Harry's face was as red as a tomato. Zayn felt sparks, sparks he's never felt with anyone else not even perrie. Harry, well it was his first kiss. And he wanted more.

{Time Skip}

     After their awkward but amazing moment Zayn couldn't keep his hands away from Harry. He kept making excuses to be able to touch Harry, and he loved how he could make him blush. Harry couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, how he felt during the kiss and the way he tasted.

     Harry sat down next to Louis when Louis noticed Zayn glaring at him. He immediately knew what was going on when he saw Harry glance over, look away and blush. "Hey Zayn? I'm going to go help Liam over there. Be a dear and turn the fish for me?"

"Of course" Zayn smiled. Now Zayn and Harry sat next to each other. Alone.

"So ever been stranded on a island?" Harry beat himself up for even asking. It was obvious he hadn't!

"No... first time actually. You?" Zayn replied to Harry's unusual question. But he was glad he was trying.

"No..." it was getting awkward fast so Zayn asked the first thing he could think of.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Harry shook his head and began to giggle. He covered his mouth then let it go once it died down.

"No because I don't like girls" Harry's answered and Zayn tilted his head to the left.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked, curiosity filling him more by the second.

"I'm gay... you don't have a problem right?" Harry held his breath. Hoping the answer was no.

"Nope. Definitely not" he whispered the second part to himself as he smirked. He was glad he was gay.

"Anyways do you have a girlfriend?" Harry asked, this time he felt curious.

"Yeah I did but I broke up with her when she cheated on me" Harry nodded, a bit disappointed he wasn't into guys.

"So you're straight?" Zayn starred at Harry. Harry began to wonder whether he made the right choice in asking.

"No I'm bi" at this Harry felt excited and happy.

"That's great! I mean that's good" he caught himself though a bit too late. Zayn was already laughing.

{2 Years Later}

    After two years on the island the boys had become best mates. Zayn and Harry now in love with each other but neither dares tell the other.

"So Zayn, want to go gather the fish with me today?" Harry asked, hoping something would happen to cause them to be alone. At least for a while.

"Sure" Zayn did a small happy dance in his head and walked alongside Harry. The urge to hold his hand was too great So he just did it. Harry didn't pull away. Zayn grinned and decided it was as good a time as any plus he felt like he could do anything just by holding his hand "so Harry... would you like to come with me on a date?"

   Harry stopped and turned to Zayn. He was surprised to say the least, he didn't know Zayn even liked him. "U-um o-okay! Yeah, of course I will!" Zayn wrapped an arm around Harry's lower back and pulled him into a kiss.

"Let's go get the fish. Before Liam has his man period early again" Harry giggled and they walked to gather the fish.

{Time Skip}

    When it was time for the date Harry was a mess. "What if he changes his mind?" Harry paces around the cave while Louis is sharing some leftover fish with Niall.

**Harry's POV**

-I got to lazy to do Third Person POV...-

"He won't do that!" Louis smirked "and if he does... well let's just asy we won't need fish anymore" I pause and stare at him.

"Niall!" He looks up from his food.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"How did you and Liam get together again?" He smiled.

"Well I kissed him and confessed, then we went n a date and bam! He's my boyfriend!" It sounded to easy when he said it. Louis pouts, and then grins getting off his bum and pushing me against the wall. He places one of my legs on his hips.

"What if we had a threesome?" He blew air into my neck making me shiver, but not the good kind of shiver.

"Sorry Lou but I love Zayn" He pouts and lays down.

"Now I'm all alone! I feel like the fifth wheel!" Niall pats his back.

"That's because you are!" Niall says and we begin to laugh.

{Time Skip}

   When Zayn came to get me he brought those beautiful red flowers as a bouquet. "Roses don't grow around here, it's the best I could do but I hope you like them."

   I nod taking the flowers and hugging him "I love them!" With that we walked to the other side of the island. I'd never been to this side. Usually because Louis is over protective along with Liam.

"Where are we going?" I ask, he shakes his head.

"It's a surprise, just wait." When we arrive the moon light is hitting the water perfectly making it look like it's glowing.

"It's beautiful!" I grin, showing off my dimples.

"Yeah it is. Now we're going skinny dipping!" My eyes widened.

"Woah there. It's our first date!" I state and he chuckles.

"Keep your boxers on then, that's what I'm doing" I let out a sigh of relief and strip down to my boxers. He looks over at me and I don the same. He looks so good with that 6 pack and his hair... while I don't have abs or muscle at all. I cover my stomach and he walks over taking my hands. "Don't cover yourself. You're beautiful Harry. I've thought that since I first met you and over these two years I fell in love with you."

    I tear up and hug him "I fell in love with you two!" He grabs me and carries me to the water when I begin to freak out wait is it cold?!"

"Don't worry love, it's warm" he places me down gently and it really is warm. We swim around, talking, and kissing until we have to go back. I think this is the start of something beautiful.

****************************************
**Harry's POV**

{8 Years Later}

    The same year Zayn and I had gotten together we finally saw a boat and got recused. And now we're getting married. After 8 years of being together, we decided it was time.

"Harry? You ready?" Louis asked with a smirk.

"Yeah. Just nervous" Louis rubbed my back and mum came bursting in. She looked as if she was about to cry. "What's wrong mum?"

"My baby is getting married!" She hugged me tightly and before we knew it I was heading down the isiel. Zayn was standing there in a tuxedo and he looked great in it. I almost wish I could jump on him and rip it off him then we cou- okay I don't want a boner going down the isiel so I'll stop.

"We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Harry and Zayn as they exchange vows of their everlasting love." I was already in tears and we weren't married yet.

"Harry I didn't plan on seeing my ex-girlfriend cheating in me the day I had gotten tickets to go to Hawaii. I also didn't plan to be in a plane crash that would leave me stranded in an Island for 10 years but I'm glad it happened. I'm glad I was in that plane. I'm glad I got to meet you because until I met you I didn't know true happiness. The words I love you aren't just simple words you say to someone but words you say to the one. So here as god and everyone else is my witness I say to you Harold Edward Styles. I love you and will continue to love you even after we leave this earth." I couldn't resist the urge and I kissed him.

"Not infront of the kids!" Niall's voice echoed.

"That comes after the I do's you dumb arses!" Louis. I pulled away blushing.

"If you kissed me right now because of the vows I can't wait to see what you do after I sing to you" Zayn winked which made me blush even more.

"Since we have been together, you have made me feel more complete, more alive, and have shown me the true meaning of happiness. I am a better person with you by my side. I promise to laugh with you when times are good, and endure with you when they are bad. I cant wait to to grow old together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love without condition, completely and forever. That’s why today, in front of you, our friends, and our family I, take you to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know."

"Zayn repeat after me. I give you Harry this gift as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Zayn took the ring and placed it in my finger.

"I Zayn give you, Harry this gift as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." I took the other ring and held his hand up, ready to place the ring in his finger.

"Now you Harry."

"I  Harry give you Zayn this gift as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Placing the ring I smile to myself. This ring represents he's mine and my ring means I'm his. Forever, and I couldn't be happier.

"Zayn, do you take Harry to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" he replies looking into my eyes.

"Harry, do you take Zayn to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?"

     I stare into Zayn's eyes and smile the biggest smile I've ever smiled "I do."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." Zayn pulls me by the waist and we kiss. Everyone cheers and we pull away.

{Time Skip}

"And now the groom has a surprise for his husband!" I was shocked when Louis pushed me over to the middle where Zayn stood. He had a microphone while Niall had a guitar.

"I wrote this song for you Harry. I really hope you like it." I smiled as Niall began to play the guitar.

"One day you'll come into my world and say it all

You say we'll be together even when you're lost

One day you'll say these words

I've thought but never said

You say we're better off together in our bed

I want you here with me

Like how I pictured it

So I don't have to keep imagining

Come on, jump out at me

Come on, bring everything

Is it too much to ask for something great?

The script was written and I could not change a thing

I want to rip it all to shreds and start again

One day I'll come into your world and get it right

I'll say we're better off together here tonight

I want you here with me

Like how I pictured it

So I don't have to keep imagining

Come on, jump out at me

Come on, bring everything

Is it too much to ask for something great?

I want you here with me

Like how I pictured it

So I don't have to keep imagining

Come on, jump out at me

Come on, bring everything

Is it too much to ask for something great?

I want you here with me

Like how I pictured it

Is it too much to ask for something great?

You're all I want

So much it's hurting

You're all I warn

So much it's hurting."

      I hugged Zayn as tight as I could. "I don't have a gift as good as yours bit if you wait until we're alone I'll give you your gift." Zayn held onto my waist and kissed my cheek.

"I can't wait."

***************************************** *****************************************

-So did you guys like it? I hope you did!! Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 651 41
The title says it all
22.3K 279 84
Title says it all
10.5K 494 18
7.6K 171 14
Everyone just wants to protect,love,and use Zayn