A Little Secret.

By Creativity_Twins

Would you ever guess that the dad would be a child? But the sides would never guess that Patton is an little... More

Your what!
How logan and deceit found out
The day of shoping
Mornin
It To Early For Life.
Vivi tries it
The playdate
Sick day
Christmas special
Sick day part 2
Bad thoughts
Past
Memories
Tears
A/N Please Read
Home
Sibling Bonding

Introduction.

1.3K 26 4
By Creativity_Twins

      Patton is the dad character who has an big heart and feels Thomas's emotions, but what does he do to cope with these things? He age regresses, or is an little. But when all his friends, fam-ILY, and host find his biggest secret, what does he do. Will he let them know willingly, will he cry, will he ask who finds out to keep his secret, or will he learn to trust them with his secret...?

Find all this out and more when reading about this little secret.

" Little secrets have bigger consequences, my dear...," ~Unknown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 2.5K 22
The Light and Dark Mind Palaces don't talk with each other. They have no reason to. Until a message appears from The Dark Mind Palace. Patton sees it...
116K 2.2K 45
This is just some senerios and 'what ifs' with you, Thomas, and the sides... DISCLAIMER I do not own any characters, except my OCs. Virgil, Logan, Pa...
36.2K 1K 38
Patton has been in a relationship with Remus for 10 months and they hadn't had sex once. This makes Remus upset and he decides to fix the issue. Some...
14.3K 607 25
Virgil is a Light Side; he has been for a while. What happens when more Dark Sides start to show up and threaten to reveal more to Virgil than meets...