𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

By Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... More

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲/𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭/𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/77./

7.9K 384 109
By Starrmazing

READ CAREFULLY!!

TIANA

I had just rounded the corner when I heard glass break and a loud shrieking scream coming from the kitchen. It couldn't have been Eva. But who else would it be.

I paused in my steps unsure if I should go further but thank God for Carter because he came from the workout room immediately.

I took in his facial appearance and he looked lethal. His face was red to his neck and his eyes were darker than ever.

When he saw me, a brief look of relief fell over his face while grabbing my hand. He pulled me past the workout room and I followed him without hesitation nor questioning. Just then another scream then gunshots followed.

My hand grew tighter in Carter's hold at the sounds. My breathing was shaky as I tried to remain calm for the baby and my sake.

What the fvck was happening?

Carter did not say a word until we reached a wall that had a curtain near the window. He pulled it back and revealed a huge black door I never seen before. He hastily put in a code and the door beeped and clicked open. He pushed it open and pulled me in first before closing it behind him, the locks clicking back in place.

As soon as he cut the lights on my eyes grey wide in shock but more on the side of amazement.

Different types of guns and computers he'd just turned on. Showing off the cameras around the house. Cameras I was completely unaware of. It made me wonder about other things.

My thoughts were interrupted by Carter walking past me and looking on the screens. I followed behind him and my eyes grew wide at the sight of what was displayed on the cameras.

Men in all black without masks, showing off their faces. I squinted my eyes when I saw blood on the floor and my worry about Eva or Rick grew.

God, please let them be alright.

They are the best. I couldn't imagine if something happened to them. They had my back and they were my supporters.

"Carter?" I said his name unsure of what we are going to do.

"Fvck!" He shouted angrily and his phone went off.

He pulled it out his pocket and answered it. I tried to ease drop but the voice was so muffled I couldn't hear a single word.

"Fvck you! Wait till I find you. Can't wait to cut out your fvcking tongue!" His tone venomous a and he continued his harsh speaking.

I stood there, watching the men. They were breaking and smashing things. They were going through all the rooms even mine and they threw my school books across the floor. They went through my clothes and one of the creeps sniffed my undergarments. Disgusting men.

They dumped the duffle bag of money on the floor and continued through my belongings. They left a mess in my room when they found nothing and they didn't take anything.

A loud growl caused me to jump back in fright. Carter slammed his hand on the desk, making a loud bang noise.

"One day we'll find out, son of a bîtch. Watch your back!" He yelled through the phone then ended the call.

Carter pulled out the roller chair with a jerky movement and sitting down. He ran his fingers through his hair, gripping his strands.

I didn't know what to do. Wether to ask him or try to touch him in concern. Honestly, I was scared to by the looks of him right now.

He was far from that smile I seen just a moment ago. I bit my lip in hesitation but I spoke up.

"Carter?"

He sighed, irritatedly. "Yes, Tiana?"

Yup. He's angry. He's not calling me Babe. "Can you tell me what's going on?"

After a moment of looking down and rubbing his hands through his hair, he looked up at me with those lethal eyes.

"We're going to be here a while." He replied.

I frowned. "W-What do you mean? How long is a while to you?" I asked with a raised brow.

"I don't know." He says.

I sighed. "Carter-"

"Just....be patient." He said as he went through his phone. It looked like he was texting someone.

After a moment, he placed his phone down. He sighed and reached for me. I reluctantly sat down on his lap and waited.

"Patience." He said again before placing a kiss on my exposed shoulders.

CAMILLE

I was done playing nice. I was taking back my life.

My foot came into contact with the stairs when Ace rounded the corner and started for me. He no longer had on his dress jacket. His dress shirt was still in tact. Two buttons undone and he lifted the sleeves to his elbows.

"What are you going to do?" I questioned irritatedly.

"First, I'm going to clean this fvcking mess you made then punish you."

I scoffed. "Oh, please. You won't do anything. I may have not know what my brother had said to you but I know he will not take too kindly to you doing anything to me that I did not agree to."

He stared at me with that same freaking annoying smirk.

"What?" I asked annoyingly.

He took a step forward, invading my space. I didn't dare to take a step back. I was not going to let him think he scared me nor intimidated me.

I was not that weak girl. I've changed and I shown him I was not taking any more bullshît. I'm a grown woman and I'm going to be in control of my life.

"You're luring me in with your attitude. It's hot."

I scoffed. "I'm not doing anything but being myself. You need to be reminded of who you are messing with."

He stepped even closer. "And you, my sweet Cami, will know who you are messing with."

And with that, he kissed me.

His lips were soft on mine. He didn't rush anything but it was firm. My tense body stood there and let him kiss me.

This is wrong.

My arms moved on it's own and I wrapped my arms around his neck and explored his mouth. It was sweet, like candy. Sweet peppermint. Sweet and delicious.

I hummed in pleasure when I suddenly felt his hands slide up my shirt, touching my naked skin. He continued up till he stopped at the clasp of my bra. He unclipped my bra before taking off my shirt and pulled off my bra.

He dropped the material on the floor and stared down at my breast. He bit his lip and reached out, cupping both my mounds. I swallowed a large lump in my throat.

"Beautiful. They fit perfect in my hand."

I bit my lip hard and I finally let go and jumped into his arms.

This sexual frustration I will not lie. If he was going to use me, why not use him.

Let's see if he's packing.

****

I caught my breath as I slid off his body. Damn. He was.....I couldn't even think of the words. The sex was off the charts and I loved the feeling. It was intense and rocky and I loved the feeling. Four rounds we went. My legs were sore and I had never felt like this ever.

I'm officially known to be a stupid woman.

I ran my finger through my hair as I pulled the bed sheets to my sweaty body. I sighed and shook my head in frustration.

Suddenly, I felt his fingers on my lower back as I sat up on the bed. They felt nice but this was so wrong.

"What are you thinking?" Ace asked me and it makes me think on what we just did.

"How this was a mistake. Dammit." I spoke frustratedly as I stood from the bed, pulling the cover with me.

I looked to Ace and he was smirking at me. I frowned at the sight. "What?"

He shook his head, that smirk remains on his lips. "Nothing, Camille. Nothing."

I went to speak again when a phone dinged. It was mine and I made my way to my pants and dug out my phone. I pressed the home button and I noticed a received message.

A message in my home language. Italian. Thank you lovely mother. A message that I knew I had no choice but to do.

Preparati, cara sorella.

________________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

Thoughts on Camille and Ace?

^A sex scene for these two?😏

Preparati, cara sorella
{Be prepared, dear sister}

It's about to get real! Get prepared, lovelies!!

Love the baby names and I love the support and responses of the copiers. I appreciate that you all have my back. THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.7K 31
Book 2, Second Generation Only daughter of Zion & Gianna, twin sister of Saul, and Princess of.. a bodyguard? Kayla James-Kingsley didn't expect a ch...
165K 7.8K 56
|Book 2| 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 Carter. He's hurt. He feels pain. He's full of so much rage. He puts up a front that fools everyone but the on...
155K 6.6K 22
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚." "𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚, 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚...
79.5K 2.5K 53
(Sequel to "The Stepbrother") THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED! WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger warnings such as trauma, murder...