You can call me Josh

By sanriolover1213

Tyler has never been to School before...ever..... until now. Mr.Dun is Tyler's stern teacher. Tyler has a way... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
UPDATE
ANOTHER UPDATE
Where is my story going? Author's note.
Final and last update, my apologies to all (adressing triggers⚠️)

14.

5K 118 41
By sanriolover1213

Hello everyone, hope you guys had a good holiday/break. I'm sorry that I haven't been updating so frequently but this is a pretty long chapter to make up for it, also WARNING ⚠️ minor smut ahead and some talk of sexual things.Enjoy!

   After a relaxing 15 minute car ride in his convertible corvette, listening to some death cab for cutie, one of my all time favorite bands, we arrived at the mall.

The realization hit that I was out of school with my 23 year old teacher. What if someone saw us? This is exactly why I was scared to be with Josh, I could get him in some serious trouble.

Josh got out of the car and opened the door for me, he reached over me and unbuckled my seatbelt, my stomach filled with butterflies.

He was such a gentleman.

"You ready baby?" Asked Josh holding out his hand.

I took a deep breath and put my hand in his, he helped me out of the car then shut and locked his car.

He held my hand tight and we began walking through the parking lot to the mall entrance, i looked up at the pink haired man who was wearing his white button up that was folded to his elbows, i scanned below his hips noticing a slight bulge out of his black slacks.

I quickly looked up to see him looking right back at me.

Maybe he didn't notice my glances at his-

"Tyler, baby why are you staring hm?" He said nodding to his bulge.

"I-I'm not." I stuttered with my cheeks glowing red and my ears burning.

"Oh okay.''  Teased Josh.

******************

After getting into the mall Josh asked where i wanted to go.

"Can we go to Hot topic maybe?" I asked.

"Sure love." Josh responded with a big warm smile.

Josh was still holding my hand, we had already gotten a few glances but i told myself that it must be cause it was two guys and not that they suspect something.

We walked to Hot topic and immediately i felt safer in that store, I didn't feel so out of the ordinary there, its not everyday you see two guys holding hands in Columbus, Ohio.

Josh noticed the anxious look spread across my face as we looked at the band tees in the back of the store.

"What's wrong Ty?" He asked.

"It just feels like everyone has been starring at us." I huffed.

Josh pulled my chin up to meet his eyes.

"Focus on me, don't focus on them ok?"

The way his voice got soft for me immediately calmed me.

My face sank into his hand, "ok" I responded.

He rubbed my cheek gently and kissed me before holding my hand again.

After looking around the store, Josh noticed the way my eyes stuck to one item particularly.

It was a black overall dress.

"Baby, pick out your size, i wanna buy it for you." Josh insisted pointing to the dress.

"oh no, I don't need it, plus that's not..... my style." I nervously laughed knowing i could never rock black.

"I think you'd look really cute in it." Josh said making me blush.

"Well... if i get it, i need something to go under it." I said looking at all the tights and thigh highs.

"Oh uh, ok love." Said Josh.

I held a pair of fish nets, "how about these?" I asked.

Josh blushed, "I didn't think fishnets were your style''

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head confused on what he meant.

"Nothing, it's just, you usually wear pretty innocent clothes and fishnets are-"

"Exactly what i want." I finished his sentence.

"Oh and i want a fishnet top for under the dress." I said grabbing the fishnets and fishnet top.

"Oh-ok" Josh said with a bright red face and big smile.

He definitely had a thing for fishnets and at that point it was obvious.

******************

After checking out at hot topic Josh held the hot topic bag in one hand and my hand in the other.

After walking around to a few other stores we stopped and got a snack at auntie Anne's, i got cinnamon pretzels with icing and josh got a big pretzel.

"Are your pretzels good baby boy?" He asked.

"Mmhmm.'' I smiled taking a bite of another pretzel.

Josh took a bite out of his pretzel.

"Ew why don't you dip it in cheese, its so much better with cheese." I giggled.

"Ehh I don't like cheese dips, they don't have the best ingredients and they aren't really cheese anyway." Explained Josh.

"Ya I guess you're right, but that pretzel can't be too healthy either." I smiled.

"I'll burn off the calories later anyway, it's better than it would be dipped in yellow goop." Josh responded.

I took a sip of my water spilling some on my chin.

Josh wiped my chin with a napkin, "Messy." He smirked.

His eyes met mine, his eyes stared deeply into mine making me blush.

"Where do you wanna go next?" Asked Josh.

"I don't know, uhh where do you think we should go?" I asked

"Let's see....uh..do you like Spencer's, I know there is one here?" He asked.

"Oh uh, I've never been into Spencer's, my mom and dad never really let me go there growing up." I responded.

"You've never been into Spencer's huh?" He asked with a giggle.

"No... wh-whats so funny ?" I asked nervously.

Josh got up from the food court table,

"let's go to Spencer's love." He smirked.

After throwing our trash away, Josh held my hand and we walked to Spencer's.

We walked into the entrance.

I first noticed all the graphic t shirts like hot topic's, that were in the front of the store.

I quickly noticed that the content on the shirts were a bit more graphic.

"Ahh, I get it." I smiled.

"What?" Asked Josh.

"They have graphic things on their T-shirt's, that's probably why mom and dad didn't want me coming here when I was younger." I said.

"Heh ya." Smirked Josh as if he knew something I didn't.

"What, why do you keep acting like you know something I don't?" I asked with a slanted eyebrow.

"I'm not, let's go see what else is here." Josh suggested.

We moved near where the checkout is and an employee came up.

"Hello, all jewelry is buy one get one, have any questions ask me." She said before returning to restocking the Gauges and stud cases.

I noticed all the shot glasses, mugs, and cups with very graphic things on them.

"Oh wow, this place is so graphic." I laughed.

"Ya that's not even all of it." Josh laughed scratching his neck.

I then noticed the jewelry, I blushed immediately.

I picked up one of the many Collars that they had.

This one was a pink one that said Kitten.

Josh picked one up that had a heart on it.

Josh held my hand and lead me to the very back of the store.

My face was still burning red and my ears were on fire.

There was so many sex toys and bondage and lingerie everywhere.

It was like a hidden sex land back there, I had no idea that this is what was in this store.

My eyes scanned all the things, Josh let go of my hand and wondered to one of the walls of toys as my eyes stuck to another wall, this was something I wasn't used to.

Of course I knew what sex toys were but I.. I'd never had one or even thought I'd want one any time soon.

I noticed a wall specifically for bondage, I grazed my fingers over some fuzzy handcuffs shivering at the thought of Josh using them on me, I pushed the thought out of my head immediately.

All of the toys were honestly kinda intimidating. I backed away from the bondage wall. I glanced over to Josh who was just observing me from afar.

I looked back at the wall seeing another section of vibrators.

I slowly walked up to the wall of dildos and observed a few of them, some looked pretty big and intimidating but nothing could be too big after...Josh.

I felt Josh wrap an arm around my waste and move me over to another section.

This wall had a lot of...plugs.

Josh grazed his hands over my chest, my heart began to pound.

"Pick one." He said in my ear making me shiver.

I was hesitant to grab one, as I didn't know much about plugs, he grazed his hand over my bulge making me let out a small whine.

"Shhh." Josh put his hand over my mouth before moving his hand away from my crotch and backing up behind me.

I looked at the wall of plugs and I grabbed a seemingly normal plug, it was a black plug, it didn't look too big, it looked about medium if I had to size it.

Josh glanced at the box I held before looking back up at me.

"You sure you want this one ?" He asked.

"Y-ya." I stuttered out nervously.

**********

On the ride home Josh continually teased me.

He'd rub my thighs and my chest and glance over to me and give me that grin that makes me melt, and occasionally palm me over my shorts.

By this point I was hard and throbbing.

But half way through the drive Josh felt a raindrop, which with his convertible, isn't so good. So he clicked a button on his car and it put up his folding hardtop.

By the time we arrived home it was pouring.

Unfortunately, when we got home, all the parking spots around his apartment were taken so we had to park down the road.

"Ugh this is bullshit, my neighbor always does this, I've talked to him multiple times and he still has all his friends who come over on weekends park in my spot and all the spots around it."

Josh looked outside, "jeez, it's pouring out there, and we're gonna get soaked walking down the street to my place, I might have an umbrella under my seat, I'll see if it's there."

He reached his hand under his seat and shuffled trying to find an umbrella.

I wanted Josh so bad.

I wish he'd just kiss me already.

Fuck.

He looks so cute when he's focused.

Josh kept trying to find an umbrella before giving up.

"Well, I don't think there's an umbrella in here, we might have to go outside in the-"

I jolted my body over the center console and planted my lips onto his.

Josh was surprised at first but began to kiss back hard.

Our lips shifted against each other's, Josh fighting for dominance, kissing hard and shifting his head then me fighting back, shifting and kissing harder.

I pushed my tongue into his mouth before pulling away to breath, Josh pulled me onto his lap in the drivers seat. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and wrapped his hands around my lower waste, shifting them as things got more intense. My hips shifted with each jolt of his tongue against mine, i gave up trying and let him have the full dominance.

My hands ran through his pink hair and slightly tugged as he began to make his way down my jaw then my neck, stopping to lightly suck.

He made his way to my collarbone, stopping to slightly bite down, making me let out slight whimpers.

The sounds of our heavy breathing and my slight whimpers filled the car.

Before things escalated, Josh pulled away.

"Let's go inside." He huffed.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,anyway, next chapter's gonna get🥵 so if you don't like smut, this is a warning and ill add warnings in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 219 27
Tyler is a very pretty boy who loves wearing skirts and crop tops, Josh is a new teacher at the school. He teaches Tyler and starts to fall for the b...
131 1 36
tyler makes a new friend but his new friend is in new york for college. ( the beginning is a little rough, but towards the end it gets better ) stay...
194K 5.1K 56
Tyler has never had it easy, he's always had to fight to get what he wants...and he's always been alone; especially after the only person he depended...
117K 4.9K 36
josh is sent to work on his uncle's farm for the summer. suddenly the fresh strawberries aren't the sweetest thing on the farm when tyler shows up. ...