Wolf's Heart

By Eclairpsp

Gab finally went home together with Bane and was attending school. What will happen's during their year being... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Epilogue

Chapter 20

2.3K 50 4
By Eclairpsp

CHAPTER 20

***Still on Bane’s Story***

Bane and Grey went back to Gab’s place but Grey didn’t bother say anything to his now silent brother, aware that this event was hard for him.

When they finally saw the house, Grey look back to his brother and sighed. Upon reaching the doorway it instantly busted open with a childish laugher coming out towards Bane who was then shock to see shadow hugging his feet still laughing while looking in the doorway to see the small girl following him.

The boy shrieks and keeps on laughing together with Jade when she approach him, who then look up to see Bane and Grey. “Where’s Gabby Bane? And why are you with bruises? Are you okay?” she asks him.

Bane leans down and pulled the small boy up and him patting the little girls head. “I’m fine princess.” He said to the small girl who smiled. “Gab’s just doing something now that he needs to be alone, don’t worry he’ll be back.” Bane said smiling sadly.

“Ow. Okay. But I hope he will be back home, shadow and I already missed playing with him.” Jade said that shadow nods smiling to him.

Bane just smiled again and pats the small boy on his hand before holding the little girl’s hand going inside the house together with Grey following behind them.

Bane then saw his father talking to Gab’s parents that he instantly felt guilty and ashamed to them.

Gab’s mother then saw them and instantly went to him with panic on his eyes.

“Oh my. What happen? Are you okay Bane?” she ask checking Bane’s face with bruises.

“I’m sorry ma’am. I can’t protect Gab.” Bane said to her who was shock when he saw Bane’s sad face.

“What happen?” she ask again with wide eyes. But then Gab’s father went to them and told her to get the kids upstairs and them talking about it.

She was hesitant first but then nods when she saw sadness on the boy in front of him. She sighed before she left together with the kids and so Bane and Grey went to his father and Gab’s dad.

“What happen to my son Bane?” Gab’s dad asks immediately.

“I’m sorry sir. Gab is, they took Gab and I didn’t able to protect him.” He said with his hands beginning to tremble with anger and worry.

“They want shadow.” Bane then said instantly to them looking at the ground.

“What!?” Lucas questioned.

“They want to exchange Gab over shadow. But how can I do that? I know Gab won’t let me do it if that concerns shadow.” Bane said running his hands to his head.

“But who will do this? What do they want with shadow?” Gab’s father asks.

“I think I already know someone who’s capable of doing this.” Lucas said.

“But who would do this father?” Grey asks.

“Morgan.” Was all Lucas could ever say.

“Huh? I thought he and his clan already decimated that some of them just became rogues?” Grey asks to his father. “And yeah, what do they want with shadow?”

“I don’t know it too son but I know him, he can do this things but it still bugs me on what he wants with the pup.” Lucas said.

“Whatever his up too I will not give him shadow and I will rescue my mate. If he wants to deal something to us then he will go through me first.” Bane said.

“Don’t pull on drastic measures Bane. I know Morgan, he is cautious on what he was doing that’s why we need to plan this whole situation up to rescue Gabby properly before the odds come against us.” Lucas said standing up.

“But I can’t sit around here and do nothing father. My mate is somewhere out there. I don’t even know where they took him even the ones that took him.” Bane said getting up to his feet too.

“Calm down son. Just listen to your father, we need a plan for this to work.” Gab’s father then said before he sighed. “Can’t you track Gab’s scent or anything? So we’ll know where they took him?” he asks Lucas.

“My men was doing it already and to know the scent of his attacker too. It’s just a matter of time before they can find who it was.” He said that Gab’s father nods and stand.

He walks to Bane and patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry, I know Gabby’s fine, just trust in him.” He said to Bane who nods.

“I’m sorry sir.” He said again to the man in front of him.

“Don’t worry its fine. I know we’ll all be over this.” He speaks before he walks away, going upstairs.

Grey too pat Bane’s shoulder and went away leaving him and his father behind. He looks back and saw how his father thinking seriously on what to do on their problem.

“I think they really plan this well, that we didn’t able to see what they are up to.” Lucas said then looks at his son.

“Do you know someone who was always in the way with your mate? Getting Gab away from you?” Lucas asks that Bane then remembered what the guy who attacked him said.

“The group that attacked me said that they are trying so hard to separate us and when they have that chance they cornered me that I didn’t able to follow Gab when he runs away.”

Lucas nods and faces his son. “And who might you been thinking when all this happen? And why does Gabby run away anyway?”

Without thinking Bane said the name that he thought might be the culprit. “Jackson.” He said.

“What? Who’s Jackson?” Lucas ask his son but with rage and thinking about how Jackson would try to speak to Gab when his not around and taking Gabby away from him on the school he didn’t think twice before storming out of the house.

Even if he’s a Lycan it still needs some hours for his body to properly heal from all of the attacks that his body receive that some bruise was starting to take shape. But he didn’t take it all up and just went to their school.

Not really knowing if the school might still held the party but after he came there the walls of the gates was already closed and the liveliness and the lights of the school was no more.

The school festival has already ended and when he was about to leave the door of the gate open’s and Jackson emerge out of it checking something on his bag and sighing with relief.

Bane furrowed his eyebrows and lunch to him that the Jackson didn’t able to comprehend on who tackled him.

“What the fuck man?” he said getting angry to his attacker.

“Where’s Gab? Answer me!” Jackson’s eyes widen in shock to see Bane’s eye full of anger and desperation.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Aren’t you supposed to be with him after you run off earlier? So how am I supposed to know where he is?” Jackson said trying to get away from his hold.

“Don’t play dumb on me Jackson. I already know you’re a Lycan too so better spill it out. Where did you bring my mate?” He said griping the other boy’s neck.

“What Lycan? I’m not a Lycan.” He said trying his hardest to speak and to breathe.

Upon realizing that Jackson couldn’t fight back he walks back and run his hands through his hair angrily.

“What happen to Gabby? And what are you saying about me being a Lycan? What the hell is that anyway? And mate?” He asks Bane still trying to properly breathe.

Without looking back to Jackson Bane started to walk away not wasting anymore time telling Jackson about what happen with Gabby.

But then Jackson holds his shoulder yanking him in front of him. “What happen to Gabby?” he ask looking worried.

“That is none on your business Jackson.” He said getting away from him and walking away again.

“Wait. I want to help. Gab’s my friend. It would be best if we could work together to find him.”

Bane sighed. “If you just know the truth I don’t think you’ll be saying that yourself.”

Jackson became puzzled. “Huh? Why is that? Did Gab did something wrong and got into trouble?”

“No. Ugh, why am I talking to you anyway?” Bane said descending and going to where Gab went earlier.

“Wait. I’ll go too. I don’t care what really is going on but when it’s about Gab I wont sit around and do nothing.” He said.

“Whatever but don’t get in my way. What are doing in the school anyway? It looks like it ended up some hours ago.” Bane then asks.

“Just grab something that I left behind luckily the guard right there let me and told me to lock it up afterwards.”

Bane nods just keep walking ahead. “Do you like Gabby Jackson?” Bane then said without looking back that Jackson was taken aback what the other guy said.

Jackson sighed. “When I first saw Gabby it was like I’m looking at my old self. Being fragile and not able to fight back that it makes me irritated that he can’t protect even himself that I didn’t know that I too became one of the one that bullied others. But when I saw him again I was shock to even know that he was the Gabby that I first saw. He was different, he was not that scrawny kid anymore that you’ll see lurking in the hallway.” Said Jackson that Bane looks back to him.

“He was happy and when I’ve known what cause it, I felt jealous. Jealous to him and to you for having him. I myself don’t really want to hurt him but being on top of the school was full of crap that you must show your authority to them and Gab was one of the reasons for it and I’m really sorry about it and when I got to know more about him its like I feel contented and happy. For the first time I feel those things even when just talking to him even if sometimes it feels really awkward especially with him being shy towards me that I want to grab him and pull him towards me. But I can’t since he had you and even though I feel something for him-”

Jackson stops that Bane too stops walking looking back he saw Jackson sigh.

“Gabby lets me see things different now and I am thankful to him about it.” he sighed and continued on “Your really lucky that you have him Bane and I envy you for that.” Bane sighs and looks back at Jackson before he smiled.

“Don’t worry I’ll be keeping that in mind. I never thought you look at Gabby that way. I guess Gabby find another good friend.” Jackson smiled to him and so the boys started to walk again.

“Ow, would you mind telling me what’s the situation on why are you looking at Gabby?” he ask.

“He was kidnapped by someone when he runs away from me.” He said.

“Guess need to be prepared then huh?” Jackson said smirking to himself. Bane looks back and saw Jackson smirking.

“Why are you looking kind of happy right now? Are you happy that my mate got caught?” Bane said after he stops.

“Nope. Never been one of this situation though but it makes my blood rush knowing will be saving someone and it’s been awhile since I have something that I want to punch with.”

“Uh huh. I don’t think you’re like a freaking war maniac, but I bet you’ll be eating your words right there when you’ll know what you’ll be really fighting with.” Bane said.

“Huh? Then what are we going to fight then? Some kind of freaking monsters?” Jackson joke then laugh.

Bane just put a stern look at him and nods.

“Just kidding dude. There’s no monster around here in the city.” Jackson then said

“Don’t count on it Jackson.” Bane said and they keep on walking finding his mate.

A/N: sorry for the long wait..been busy the whole weekends so i updated late..T_T..hope you wont be angry..or i'll tell Zeff to bite you..wahahaha..lolz..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.2K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...
405K 16.2K 36
Robin is a twenty two year old boy who lives at home and still shares a room with his twin brother, Phoenix. He goes to work everyday and studies ma...
542K 20.4K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...
231K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...