The Plug's End : Last chapter

By BabyLovee23

Nyla all grown up and still top dog. With balancing her love life and her business Can she keep it together o... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
Bonus
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
The end
Family tree

6

1.4K 61 5
By BabyLovee23

Nyla Bankz || Zilly

"I missed you and everything Em but if you touch my belly one more time we can go like back in the day" I said looking up at the ceiling.
He was being super annoying right now. "My bad, but what's the move today since you planned this trip" I smack my teeth.

"Christmas in two days I thought we could you know just spend time together and go shopping, believe it or not I actually miss how we used to be"

"Me to, ion like the vibe with everybody and my boy birthday coming up too" he said leaning back on the bed. We left the house hospital two hours ago. Everybody had me downstairs making sure I was good even Kyla. I got frustrated and went to my room with SeNine.He came in my room a few minutes ago after nine left to get me some food.

. "Ight , ima go I miss my family and ion had pussy since my last visit and that was five months ago" I scrunch up my face grossed out.

"Ew Davon get out!" I semi yelled pushing him off the bed. He got up laughing rubbing his head "see you in the morning " I rolled my eyes. "And get a hair up too, your hair got way longer in jail I see" he smirked running his hands through his head.

"You see it, but you can braid it after I cut it?"

"Sure now leave me alone please" he smack his lip before hitting my foot

"Oh Sukie coming in the morning with treasure and Mason" he nodded head and walked out leaving my door open.

"Close my door bitch!"

"Get up lazy hoe"

"Emerias close the door for her , she just got out of the hospital dick head!" Kamari yelled.

"Close the damn door stupid!" Nova yelled co-signing making me smirked.

I heard foot steps and he appeared with mug. "This why I drop you on the head when you was a baby" he said before closing the door.  I sigh before getting up and walked to the mirror. I didn't have a pudge but I know it was going to be soon with twins.

I sigh walking to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was finished I saw Nine on the bed eating a sub sandwich. I crawled in the bed over to him as he pass me my sandwich. I smiled then open it up "so how do you feel?" I asked taking a bite.

"I'm happy, you know I've been trying to get you pregnant for a month now and we having twins I hope their boys" I rolled my eyes.

"I want boys too but I wouldn't mind girls either" I shrugged . We talked some more before I heard a knock on the door. "Who?"

"Your favorite big sister" I smiled jumping out of the bed and snatch the door open. "Sukie!" I said as she pulled me into a hug. I missed her so much I never get to see her because she lives in another state with her girlfriend and son.

"I know I know I missed you to"

"Where's ya crew?"

"In my room unpacking, we just said hi to everybody and we're tired from getting on an early flight " I nodded letting her go. "See you in the morning then" she smiled then walked down the hall. After she left Nine walked back in with our food.

"Baby , Emerias was bothering me again" I whine as he gave me my food. He shake his head sitting on his spot of the bed and open up his food. "His just miss you baby, let him have his moment" he said eating a frie while I started on my nuggets.

He looked at me then showed me his sexy smile that I love. I smiled also "fine but if he touch my belly one more time I'm going to snap" I said eating my nugget.

"Okay I'll talk to him"

¥¥¥¥

It was the next day and everybody was up shopping. We needed food in the house with over 10 people inside. Nova thought it would be a nice time to spend together as a family and go food shopping together. Me on the other hand I felt sick to my stomach but I couldn't take the look on Jada face.

"Ej stop man" Nari said pushing Ej from by him. He was bothering Nari for some reason."leave my dawg alone bro" Toni said pushing Ej also. That made me laugh Toni and Nari was real close because of their age. I like their little brother friendship.

Emerias was holding hands with Nova and Jada while talking to Taron. I can't see Kyla or the rest of them. SeNine has his arm wrapped around me paying attention to his surroundings. "Nineeee!" I whine.

He looked down at me. "I don't feel good" he put his other hand under my chin and looked me over. "You want to stop and wait  or go back to the Condo" he asked. I sigh before looking around. I really want to go back and lay down because my feet was starting to hurt. "Yes" I said.

He pulled me into a hug then we walked over to Emerias. They gave each other a dap and Nine started to talk. "We going to head back, she don't feel good and you know" he said giving him that eye. Emerias nodded before looking at me he gave me a hug . Before letting go he whispered something.

"My future nieces or nephews kicking your ass already huh?" I mug him pushing him away. It was to early and I do not feel like messing with him. I rolled my eyes walking away . Pulling out my phone I texted Emerias what I wanted since nobody else knows I was pregnant.

A nap was calling me and once we get back I will be answering it. Once we made it back to the house I laid down in our room falling straight to sleep.

"AHHHH GABBY!" I heard someone yell waking me out of my nap. I rolled my eyes heard once someone screamed again. "KYLAAA" I looked to my side to see SeNine not there so I throw the covers off me and stomp downstairs.

"WHO THE FUCK IS YELLING WAKING ME OUT MY SLEEP!" I yelled once I made it to the last step. Everybody knows how I feel about my sleep when I don't feel good so someone must be ready to fight me.

I  walk towards to noise I heard with a huge mean mug on me face clearly upset. It was so Ming from the front room and only three people was in the room.

I saw Kyla and some random girl hugging, Cameron standing in the back . They looked at me and I mugged them. "Sorry I didn't know anyone was sleeping" the girl said and I eye her.

Cameron moves towards her and looked at me. "Nyla this my girl Gabby, Gabby this my baby cousin Nyla but you should call her Zilly" the girl smiled big before moving over to me. She pulled me into a hug and I freeze up not liking physical contact.

"Cameron told me so much about you and may I say you're such a bad ass" I smiled starting to like her now. I flipped my hair "why thank you girl" I said making Cameron and Kyla gasped. Emerias walked in looking worried "why you been yellowing Sis?" He asked coming to me.

I rolled my eyes because he was late. "Anyways where's Nine?" I asked stale facing him. "He's outside omg the phone" Cameron side rolling his eyes. I ignored it and walked to the door opening it. I didn't see him so I walked so more til I heard him talking and one word catch my ear.

"This shit wrong Siah"

Who was he on the phone with?

"I can't tell her that"

I mentally laughed and walked back into the house. Walking pass everybody I went straight to my room and laid down on my phone. I wasn't going to believe Nine was cheating on me because we wasn't stupid but hiding something from me I don't like it.

After a few minutes he walked in the room. He came to his side of the bed and try to kiss me. I loved my head still looking at my phone ignoring him. He tried again so I moved again not wanting him to kiss me and he smack his teeth.

SeNine Sanchez || Nine

"You're going to have to tell her SeNine"

"This shit wrong Siah"

"How? If she love you like she say she do then this shouldn't be a problem "

"I can't tell her that, her brother just got out and that would be selfish of me "

"It would be selfish of her to not take in your feelings , I'm sorry sir but we need you here at the moment "

"Fine give me two weeks"

"Okay sir"

I hang up the phone with my assistant Messiah. Someone tried to set me up back home. The word that's going around was I'm not loyal to my business and someone on my teams not liking it. Honestly I really did missed being back home.

I come to Jamaica all the time plus my sister lives here so I have that. But home back in Puerto Rico was the place I missed being most. Messiah thinks I should tell Nyla how I feel but I can't right now. We just found out she was pregnant and Emerias just got out of jail.

That would be wrong for me to just tell her now. Plus I have to leave her for a month to handle business. I was just going to tell her about me leaving for business not the other part.

I walked back into the cabin and went to our room. When I open the door she was laying down on her phone looking annoyed. I laid by her and try to kiss her but she moved. I looked her up and down then try again. She moved again so I smack my teeth. "What's your problem Mami?" I said getting irritated.

She rolled her eyes hard before sitting up. "Who was you on the phone with?" She simply asked and I laughed. Nyla trust me more then anybody beside her brother so when she asked that I know she heard something. I sigh sitting up also "My assistant Messiah called" I said and she looked at me to continue.

"Somethings are going on back home and I have to leave for a month in two weeks but I told him I can't tell you right now" I said and she sigh standing up. "It's just a month Nine, go ahead and handle your business I can take care of myself " she smiled walking over to my side of the bed.

"Plus Emerias is home now so I have him then there's Cameron, Brandon , and Taron" she said pulling me into a hug. I nodded feeling a little better about leaving her for a month.

I was still hesitating about it because I never been this far away from her since when we was teens. "You trust me right?" She asked making me look her in the eyes.

I sigh "With my life" she kissed me. "Then believe me when I say I'll be fine now in two weeks we can spend a lot of time together then go handle your business " I kissed her this time making her smile. I added tongue which made he straddle my lap.

It was getting heated but the door flew open. "Ewww , YO POPS AUNTIE IN HERE FUCKING!" Ej yelled twisting up his face. I shake my head as Emerias came in behind him smacking him upside his head. "Watch ya fucking mouth son" he said then walked in our room.

She moved from in front of me then walked over to him. "Don't start Em" he smack his teeth. "Girl I just came to say Nova and Kamari cooked , food ready" she ran passed Emerias so fast I started to laugh getting up to follow.

He mumbled something as we walked downstairs to the dining room. They had everything set up like on the movies and we took a seat. It went like this Emerias at the rad with Nova and Kamari on each side. On nova side was Nyla, me , Sukie , treasure and Taron.

Kamari side had Brit, Brandon, Kyla , Tyrese ,?Gaby and Cameron at the other head. The kids was in other room eating at a different table. "Food look so good" Nyla said. I mentally laughed at her fat as because I saw the list she send Emerias. Nova said a pray then we dig in with some small talk.

"I wish Briah could have come" Nyla whine and they agreed. "How my sis doing anyway?" Emerias asked.

"She good, just with her bring pregnant she couldn't come being this far along"

Some gasped. "Aw another baby in the family" Kyla said which made Nyla mumble. I gave her a look and she rolled her eyes.

"Speaking of pregnant I have news" Brit said.

"We are-"

"I put a baby in Em', ima be a daddy y'all boi " Brandon said smiling big. I started to laugh because he was hell. Brit smack her lip before mushing his head. "Congratulations, about time we have more kids around here my Jada done gotten so big on me" Nova cooed looking behind her then at Emerias.

He pulled her closer to him to comfort her. "Two new pregnant people anybody else? Cameron?" Sukie said mKing him choke on his food. Gaby patted his back to help and I was low key hoping he choke to death.

Everybody knew our history. This man didn't like me from the jump and that's been 8 years ago. "Hell no , I don't want any kids" he said looking at Sukie with a mug. She throw a napkin at him "shut up fool" she said.

Nyla Tao my arms and I looked down at her. "Should we tell them?" She asked while everybody started to have side conversations. "It's up to you, if you're ready I'm behind you" I said and she looked at Emerias.

He mug her and she rolled her eyes motioning towards her stomach. His eyes grew wide then he smiled. "Aye we have one more thing to say... go ahead Nyla" he said smiling big. You could see how excited he was for her.

Nyla cough before standing up. "We don't just have two pregnant people" she said extending her hand out for me. I took her hand then stand up "I'm pregnant to wit-" Emerias loud ass interrupt her and yelled.

"WITH TWINS!!"

"J-Just like ma?" Sukie asked looking like she wanting to cry.

"Yeah" she said and everybody got up cheering. "I hope it's a boy and girl just like Aunt Nyema and Nasir even if I never met him" Cameron said and I looked off not caring what he had to say.

"I can't wait"

"I'm so happy bitch, our kids gone be close" Brit said coming over to her. They talked some more but I noticed Kyla didn't say anything. She got up with left with her husband Tyrese with a mug on her face.

I don't care how she feels but if any harm comes to Nyla or my kids I'll forget she's Nyla's cousin. She done some shit in the past before so I'm not putting anything pass her. Might have to tell Blue to keep an eye on her while I'm gone.

I felt someone tap me again. I look to see to see Jada this time "hi princess what you doing in this part?" She looked worried. "KyKy push me" I frown knowing that's who she calls Kyla. I hugged her then wipe her tears "look I'll handle it just don't tell mommy or your auntie ok" she hesitated but nodded.

"Good now later I sneak you some ice cream" she smiled big and ran off back to the other room singing ice cream. I shake my head laughing hoping I had a daughter like her one day.

But as for Kyla I'll talk to her. Because if Jada would of told Nyla or anybody else they would have messed her up and I need to vacation to be stress free as possible for Nyla.

Excuse any mistakes. Will be edited at the end up enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.1K 34
When she finished HS in florida 17 year old Karinah DeVoe Move to NY ready to take over with a set plan in mind that is until she meets Desmond a hus...
127K 7.5K 121
What happens when one has fulfilled their purpose on Earth? She deals with gangsters everyday but is she willing to live under the same roof with on...
Stability By Blossom_M

General Fiction

4.3K 338 16
#TheRe-upProject2017 All a girl wants , all a girl needs is Stability The life of young Monroe West Begin : 3/28/17 End : 5/16/17
183K 4.7K 30
dudes dawg females every day all day what happens when moe does the same ? Will she find love or will continue to play these niggas ?