Dance Of Their Love (Plance)

By VoltronMoon

!Discontinued! Pidge is an orphanage along with her older twin brother matt. Matt and Pidge were ice skaters... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.

Chapter 3.

57 4 0
By VoltronMoon

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"why hello green" Lance grinned as she entered the dance club.

"hello Blue" Pidge smirked as she walked over, seeing the others in their dress costume, just like she was. 

"did i miss something" Yellow asked confused and the others all looked to each other.

"he wouldn't tell anyone, he too nice to be mean" Shiro replied with a small smile and Pidge nodded in agreement.

"we met green in her real life, she knows our name and we know hers" Keith explained as he crossed his arms. 

"nice to meet you, I'm pidge" Pidge smiled sweetly as she held her hand out to yellow.

"hunk, i feel so happy knowing your real name and that you trust me with it" Hunk cheered and hugged pidge. 

"but we gotta keep calling our street names during the night, since green cant be found out" Shiro explained with a kind smile.

"dont worry green, i wont blue this up" Hunk smiled sweetly and the others laughed while lance pouted.

"well, it looks like its time for Yellow to dance" Keith smiled and hunk walked towards one of the stages he booked. 

"hey green, our school has this Easter dance camp. You see we get to go to this nice summer house for free and we just chill and hang for a couple weeks. We have a couple free spaces since we dont have a huge friends group. Maybe you and your brother would join us. Its a private house and only us will be there so no one else would know about you two" Lance mumbled and rubbed his neck while he looked at her.

"but i dont go to your school, why would they let me go on a free trip and bring my brother too" Pidge asked unsure.

"well its owned by the coach for us all. He owns the summer house and lets us train during Easter. He caught us watching a couple of your dancing videos that lance might have secretly taken over the years and wants to meet you. We told him, you cant have your name leak and he agree to keeping you hidden. Its only two weeks and if you dont like him or dont want to join then we never ask again" Shiro smiled kindly and turned to pidge.

"for two weeks, then you never ask me to join your school or anything. You sure he wont leak mine or my brother name or me dancing" Pidge asked and crossed her arms.

"promise, we be far away from the main town so no one can sneak to have a look. We look like normal teens if we do go into town and not dancers. So will you join" Keith mumbled with a small smile. 

"I'll have to talk with my brother and Iverson for permission. I'm not promising anything" Pidge sighed and Lance smile grew before hugging her.

"thank you, we gonna have so much fun" Lance cheered as he hugged the shorter dance. 

Pidge woke up the next morning and talked with her brother who seemed very excited over going. They talked to Iverson asking if they could go with matt skating buddies on a free two week training and he agreed. They couldn't say it was pidge friends since Iverson didnt know about her late night dancing. Iverson signed the permission papers and pidge passed them to the others who gave it to their shared couch.

A couple weeks passed and it was time for the twins to meet the others at the meet up point to get the mini bus.  Matt was acting like an excited child since it was his and pidge first ever holiday away from the orphanage. He greeted Hunk and Hunk understood why the twins names couldn't be released. They jumped on the mini bus as the driver sat waiting. Shiro told the twins their dance couch was waiting for them at the summer house already. 

Shiro and Matt sat near the front  of the mini bus in different rows, where the snacks box and drinks was kept, they found it annoying to keep passing drinks and snacks back but as the ride grew everyone had what they needed from the box. Hunk and Keith sat in the middle in separate rows. Keith had his headphones on and listened to his music while Hunk played on his DS. Lance and Pidge sat in the back of the mini bus in the two corners just talking and laughing away. The journey would take them five hours and lucky they didnt need to wear seat belts on this mini bus. 

Matt fell asleep in the first hour making the others laugh since he was the most excited about going. Shiro started reading a book once he couldn't talk with matt anyone more and during the second hour Hunk fell asleep. Keith turned his music off and looked out the window before falling asleep along with shiro during the third hour. Pidge moved and sat next to lance in his corner while they kept talking. Lance was telling a funny story about his family when he felt something hit his arm. He glanced to find pidge leaning on his fast asleep. He smiled gently as he wrapped his jacket around her and before he knew it he fell asleep himself. i

Keith was the first to wake and see the two all cuddle up on the back seats, he took his phone and took many photos of the two before sending them to matt, shiro, hunk, lance and pidge since he wanted to see the two go embarrassed at being caught. Shiro soon woke up and looked at the photo before smirking. As they got closer the driver warned the others they be at the summer house soon.

Pidge woke up and blushed as she notice how she was cuddle up to lance fast asleep. She glance to him admiring how handsome he was before hearing Keith and Shiro couch making her tense. Both had their heads pop up over the seats just smirking at her. She scoot back to the other corner and looked out the window with rosy cheeks. Lance and Hunk soon woke and Lance wonder why his three friends were all grinning at him before he saw his phone and blushed. He glanced to pidge and blushed more as he notice she still had his jacket. They arrived and Pidge told the others to leave waking matt up to her. 

Pidge came jumping off the bus with a teasing smirk and hid behind shiro before a yelp from matt was heard. 

"sis" Matt yelled as he came running off with a make up pencil drawn mustache and everyone broke out laughing while he pulled out some wipes from the snack bag cleaning his face.

"it suit you" Keith smirked as he help back any more of his laughs.

"i didn't mind her playing 'whistle' from her phone at full blast down my ear but drawing on me .. really" Matt mutter with a grin.

"ah, so that was the song we heard" Shiro grinned as he turned to pidge who giggled while putting her phone away since she took photos of his reaction and sent them to her friends.

"well normally he the one pranking me, i had to have a little fun" Pidge smirk with a hand on her hip.

"nice work" Lance grinned and high fived pidge. 

"well shall we go up to the house" Hunk smiled kindly and everyone started walking while dragging their suitcases. 

Pidge and Matt stood in the back of the group a little nervous to meeting a stranger who promise to keep their faces and name secret before meeting them. They had to trust this hug with their future and well they were nervous. Plus they never lived outside the orphanage before or went on holiday so it was all new to them. Well they stayed at hotels during their skating competitions but Iverson was always with them and it was never counted as a holiday since they only trained and did the competition. 

The door opened and a tall man with bright orange hair and an orange mustache stood. He was dressed in a blue suit with white gloves and smiled brightly as he opened his arms.

"welcome to my summer house, I am Coran these boys dance couch. Nice to meet you" Coran spoke clearly and with a kind smile but frowned as he opened his eyes not seeing the two strangers hiding at the back. 

"Coran, you need to promise to not give up their names or faces no matter how excited you get" Hunk frowned as they looked to their couch.

"i promise, your completely safe in my summer house" Coran replied and the group of four male dancers stepped to the side showing the twins.

"nice to meet you, I'm matt holt" Matt smiled sweetly and held his hand out.

"Pidge" Pidge nervously smiled and gave a small wave while Coran stood stunned.

"The Prince and Princess of the ice, I'm a huge fan of you holt siblings" Coran grinned and pulled them both into a hug. 

"oh yeah, he a hugger like hunk" Keith mutter and Pidge glared at him since it was too late to warn them now.

"go easy on them Coran, you dont want to break your ideals" Shiro smiled and Coran stopped hugging the two. 

"wow, its an honour to have you both staying with me. Please enter my summer home and feel at home while your here" Coran smiled and stepped back letting them all inside. 

"he not so bad once you get use to him" Lance whispered to the twins and who nodded in understanding. 

"well lets get you all settled in rooms, how are you all rooming" Coran asked as he turned to the six who tensed.

"rooms, oh right we gotta share again and even more with the twins" Hunk mumbled.

"i call dibs with shiro" Keith yelled and grabbed Shiro arm.

"matt do you snore" Shiro asked with a kind smile.

"yeah, why" Matt asked as he looked confused.

"i call dibs rooming with pidge" Lance grinned and pulled the shorter twin over to him.

"it seems i snore and well it seems we the snorers of the group so we be sharing a room" Hunk smiled kindly.

"yes, no more matt snoring" Pidge cheered and high fived Lance. 

"now i understand your a young lady, so you'll be sharing the room with its own private bathroom. You and lance can take turns showering and changing clothes while having privacy" Coran smiled friendly and Pidge nodded. 

"just dont get any boyish thoughts while sharing with my sister. Her eyes are behind her glasses and if you touch a no zone or even think anything dirty about her, my foot will be up your ass" Matt warned as they followed Coran towards the hall with rooms. 

"matt clam down, Lance is an idiot but not a pervert idiot" Hunk sighed and patted Matt arm.

"well Lance is an idiot and he often things of girls" Keith mutter and Matt panic for his sister.

"I'll be fine" Pidge smiled and side hug her brother. 

"well why dont we all unpack and just chill here for the day since its already getting late" Shiro smiled and everyone agreed.

"Coran no cooking while we unpacking" Lance yelled as the six entered their shared rooms. 

"why is coran not allowed to cook" Matt asked with worry and hunk told matt while lance told pidge about coran cooking skills. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986 37 15
!Discontinued! In an old fashion world lived the humans and animal humans who were nickname godly spirits. Katie holt became pidge Gunderson to join...
1.3K 50 13
Katie is an altean princess who becomes Pidge who joins the Units that is lead by a soldier known as Shiro. A love starts to grow but her secret migh...
863 73 8
Discontinued - for now Pidge is the right hand women to the mafia boss Lotor while also being a single mother to the child of her deceased friends...
13.4K 420 53
[Completed] Pidge just turned 18! She and her friends experience a lot of things in their teen years. Keith, Allura, Pidge, Matt, Shiro, Lance, and...