𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ; 𝐭.𝐀

By junseopark06

- π‚π”π‘π‘π„ππ“π‹π˜ 𝐎𝐍 π‡πŽπ‹πƒ ✦:: Tae isn't like most boys, or girls for that matter. ... More

00. Introduction
00.1. Jimin and Tae's outfits
00.2. Jungkook and Yoongi's outfits
01. First Day
02. Morning
03. Insidious
04. It (-m)
05. Boys and babies
06. Favor
07. New Years
09. Mr. Jung
10. Stick
11. Advice
12. Showing
13. Food (m)
14. Janitors and Parties
15. Jeon
16. House Hunting
17. Suprise Guest
18. Texts
19. Labor??
20. Last Kiss
21. Daehyun
22. Bad News
23. Home
24. Bad Vibes
25. Security
26. New Baby
27. @minakookies tagged you in a post!
28. Trying
29. Euphoria
30. Dinner and... wine?
32. Hospital Beds and Boring Wallpaper
33. 곡감
34. Caprisun (m)

08. Sleeping Partners (m)

5.2K 159 135
By junseopark06

"Kookie can we sleep together?"

"Uh," Jungkook thought for a few minutes. "Wait, what do you mean by that?"

"I don't know. Jimin told me we should sleep together. Isn't it sleeping?"

"Uh yeah, sure."

"Jiminie!"

"What?"

"Me and Kookie are going to sleep together!"

"He said yes!?"

"Yeah!" Both males jumped with joy.

(jungkook is very confident and dominant during sex)

Jungkook kissed Taehyungs cheeks as he pulled the younger onto his lap. (tae straddling gguk) Taehyung blushed as he buried his face into the olders chest. Jungkook chuckled at the smallers cuteness as he lifted Taehyung's chin, kissing him softly.

Leaning up, Taehyung clutched onto Jungkook's loose shirt and moved his lips in sync with his lovers.

Jungkook pulled away, as he cupped Taehyung's ass, squeezing it slightly as the smaller bit his lip to hold in his moans. It didn't take long for them to attach their lips again and for Jungkook to slip his tongue into the others wet cavern, exploring every part and sucking on the others tongue every so often.

Taehyung was left a panting mess, Jungkook's  breathing pattern not being the best either. His hair was a mess from Taehyung tugging it and Jungkook would be lying if he said he didn't like how fucked out taehyung looked from just a kiss. Jungkook smirked as he rested his hands on Taehyung's thin waist.

"Ko-Kookie?"

"Yes, baby?" Jungkook wrapped his arms around the smallers waist admiring the innocents beauty.

"Is t-there a rock in your pants?" Jungkook's smirk grew wider as he moved his hands back onto taes ass. Taehyung let out a gasp and gripped the shirt in his hands tighter.

"No, not a rock." Jungkook leaned closer to Tae's ear whispering, "Why dont you find out, hm?" he hummed as he pulled back only to start sucking on the others sharp jaw. 

"A-ah~ Kookie~!" Taehyung moaned out as he closed his eyes earning a chuckle from the taller. Jungkook slowly lifted Taehyung by his thighs and placed him on the floor.

Taehyung, being confused, opened his eyes looking at Jungkook who was staring at the boy. He loved the way his hair stuck up and how his lips were red and swollen.

Jungkook slowly undid his belt, looking at the pink and blonde hair boy who watched the older remove his pants and boxers. As soon as the black boxers were removed, Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw Jungkook's 'thing'.

Jungkook chuckled as he lifted the others chin, making eye contact before softly kissing him. Taehyung moaned into the kiss for no reason but it was enough for Jungkook's member to harden even more. They pulled back with a string of saliva connecting their lips.

The boy on the floor looked at Jungkook's member which stood at 8.5 inches. He knew what he had to do since Jimin had showed him videos. Jungkook was about to tell his lover what to do when he let out a moan as Taehyung took the tip of his cock in his swollen red lips.

"God Tae," Jungkook breathed out as he tangled his hands through the youngers hair. Taehyung took more and more into his mouth until he gaged which cause Jungkook to pull Taehyung's head up more, "Don't take more than you can handle Tiger, i don't want to hurt you."

Taehyung listened as he bobbed up and down while sucking and swirly his tongue around. He followed the steps Jimin told him to make Jungkook feel good. It seemed to be working as Jungkook was grunting with short and uneven breaths.

Taehyung felt Jungkook twitch in his mouth, he didn't understand it and kept going until Jungkook pulled him off by grabbing under his arms and lifting him onto his bed.

"Who taught you that, hm?" Jungkook put Tae on his back as he climbed on top of him. He kissed down the smallers neck as Taehyung gripped his shirt. Both of their breaths unsteady and both very turned on.

"J-Jimin ah~ J-Jimin did~!" Taehyung moaned out throwing his head back and gripped Jungkook's white shirt tighter.

"That brat, dirtying my Tiger." Jungkook looked back up to Tae's face while moving his hands under Taehyung's skirt and pulling at his white lace panties, "What else did he tell you?"

Jungkook lightly squeezed the plum ass in his hands and massaged them as Taehyung let out blissful moans, "He-He said this makes you and me feel good|!"

"Baby doll," Jungkook pulled his hands from under the skirt and moved them on his waist, "Do you want me to continue or are you just doing this because Jimin said so?"

"N-no! I want to do this! Kookie please!" Tae teared up he moved his hands to cover his face. Jungkook could've sworn he felt his heart shatter seeing his boyfriend cry. He slowly removed Taehyung's hands and kissed his lips. The kiss was pure love and passion no lust.

Jungkook pulled away and cupped Taehyung's cheeks, "We can keep going but let me know if anything hurts, okay?" Taehyung nodded, "And call me daddy," he added.

Taehyung was confused but agreed. He was starting to hurt down there and didnt know why, "Daddy, my no no part hurts."

Smirking, Jungkook slowly unzipped Taehyung's skirt pulling it down only to reveal the lace panties that perfectly fit the younger. He started pulling harshly at the panties until Tae gasped and swatted his hand away "These are my favorite!! Y-you cant rip them!"

Jungkook laughed softly but listened to his baby tiger. He slowly pulled down the panties to reveal taehyungs hard pink member. He wasn't as big as Gguk but Jungkook found it cute and suitable for the other.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook stared at his 'thing' and blushed bright red, "D-daddy~" Taehyung whined grabbing Jungkook's attention. the older smirked and sat up more on the bed and pulled off taehyungs see through crop top.

Taehyung blushed more being fully exposed which caused Jungkook to aw at the younger's magnificent body. Taehyung felt like it was unfair that he was naked while Jungkook still had his shirt on so, he began pulling and tugging at the white fabric and whining.

"Tiger, i know you like my muscles but be patient." Tae blushed and stopped pulling and turned his head towards the wall, that was until he heard a deep chuckle and turned to see Jungkook pulling his shirt off. He when very slow to see how Tae starred at his muscles. Once the shirt was off Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off of Jungkook's built body; his abs, muscular arms, and even his v line.

Jungkook liked how Taehyung gawked over his body but he wanted to hear the younger moan again and plus both of them had raging boners.

He slowly bent down going to Taehyung's pink hole and sticking his tongue in. Taehyung gasped before letting out a loud moan which sounded like music to Jungkook who continued to eat out the smaller.

Taehyung was in pure bliss and was moaning loudly not caring who heard. What the two didn't know is that Hoseok had just gotten home and was very confused to hear muffled noises and every now and then a light scream.

He slowly made his way up the stairs about to call Jungkook's name but stopped at the door and actually realized what was happening. He was hearing his son and Taehyung.

"D-daddy~! t-there~!" Hoseok heard hollow breathing and the sound of more moans. He was shocked but didn't really mind. He went back down stairs and turned the tv on, quite loud if i may add.

Back to taekook.

Taehyung soon felt like he had to pee and he didn't want to embarrass himself but he had to tell jungkook, "Daddy i-i have to pee~!" Taehyung moaned out as Jungkook moved his tongue further into the other.

It took a second for Jungkook to realize that Tae didn't have to pee but he had to cum. He immediately stopped not wanting to have Tae cum just yet and climbed on top of the blushing boy.

"It's not pee Tiger, dont worry." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's lips which soon turned into Jungkook slipping his tongue into Taehyung's mouth causing him to moan and scratch at his back. Jungkook soon pulled away, wanting to pleasure them both.

He began digging through his bed side drawer and found the two kinds of lube he stole from Yoongi when he went over there last. He showed the two kinds to Tae, "which one Tata?"

Taehyung studied them before pointing to the strawberry, "That one!" Jungkook chuckled and put the normal kind back in the drawer.

He put some in his hand and rubbed it around to warm it up as Tae watched wondering what it was for.

"Tell me if this hurts." Jungkook slowly entered one finger into taes still tight hole. He squirmed around getting used to Jungkook's long finger before the said male started moving it around causing Tae to moan.

Jungkook slowly added a second finger to which Taehyung scrunched his face up and squirmed more to the feeling. Jungkook stopped moving his fingers making sure his baby was okay and not in pain.

"Are you ok baby?" Taehyung nodded with his eyes still shut tightly and lips parted. Jungkook slowly thrusted his fingers in and out of the tight hole causing Tae to let out a moan of pleasure.

"A-ah~!" Jungkook began to scissor Taehyung's pink hole and move his fingers faster. He could tell Taehyung was enjoying it as he kept moaning and moving to meet Jungkook's fingers.

after about a minute, Jungkook pulled his fingers out and used the left over juices to spread on his hard dick.

Taehyung opened his eyes to see Jungkook alining his cock with his hole. Taehyung had no idea what was happening but he knew it made him feel good so, when Jungkook looked to him for approval he nodded.

It hurt.

Taehyung began to tear up as Jungkook slowly pushed into him. Jungkook was ling and thick and it didn't help that this was their first time so it hurt a lot.

After getting about half of himself in Taehyung, he stopped to let the shorter adjust to the feeling. He saw the small tears roll down his sun kissed cheeks which made him hurt to see. He leaned down and began kissing away Taehyung's tears before kissing his lips as he pushed the rest of himself in.

Taehyung no long was enjoying the feeling but didn't want Jungkook to stay still because it hurt more. He broke off the kiss and began to breath heavily.

"D-daddy~ move~!" Jungkook was hesitant but decided to slowly thrust in and out. It took awhile but soon enough Taehyung began to feel pleasure and began moaning loudly.

"Ah~ yes~!" Jungkook was happy to hear the the younger moaning and it just so happened to also make him more horny. He began to thrust faster causing him to grunt more and Taehyung to let out heavenly sounds.

"God, Taehyung, you feel so good!" Jungkook said as he intertwined their hands. Tae dug his nails into the back of Jungkook's hand while Jungkook gripped the bedsheet giving more leverage.

Jungkook began looking for a certain spot which he heard made the sub feel really good. He began going in different angles until Taehyung finally gave him the response he needed, "T-there~! H-hit there~!"

Jungkook listened, he continued to hit the younger's prostate head on. Taehyung began to shake and Jungkook knew he was close.

He began sucking on taehyungs neck, leaving marks, while stroking his dick to make him cum faster.

Taehyung threw his head back, seeing stars, as he came hard into Jungkook's hand. Jungkook felt Tae's hole tighten around him causing him to cum into the boy. (he doesnt have a condom on)

Jungkook fell next to Tae on the bed, pulling him closer. Jungkook stayed inside of Taehyung to make sure his cum didn't spill out onto the bed. Both males were out of breath and tired but that didn't stop Jungkook from saying the thing he did.

"I love you Tae."

"I love you too Kookie." they shared a soft kiss before falling asleep.

thanks bnana0mlk for writing the
smut for me :)))))

how did you guys like it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 11.8K 43
Taehyung - outgoing, bad boy, but also a real fluff ball around some people (dom, daddy). Jungkook - Handsome, confident, but also really shy (sub, b...
38.4K 1.6K 9
Helloooo my babiessss....so i came with a new taekook short book...this book is specially a thank you gift for you all for showing me soo much love a...
345K 13.6K 32
taekook werewolf au book 1/2 β”Šfetus writingβ”Š ↬ taehyung is too cute and shy of an omega and jungkook is too devilish and rude of an alpha β˜•οΈŽ β”Š ✎...
8.5K 705 25
Hello cutiepatooties It is my first work i hope you will like it And i apolozise in advance as english is not my first language all the characters...